True Love Can Be Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel's teary, "Raye, Ro, and I miss you so much and can't wait until you're back. We're gonna learn massage from AJ, and caress your sore body, while AJ massages Jaz's back's injury pain away."

Laughing, "Okay sweetie, Jaz and I are getting debriefed in Tacoma, WA, which may take up to three days. Normally, I'd report to the Interpol DC Office, but they approve of my doing it in Tacoma because it's a joint operation.

Jaz and I'll try to make it to Auntie Bev's by late afternoon Thursday, so you guys play golf and do the usual stuff, as we enjoy time with Auntie Bev.

If Jaz, AJ, and you two hit it off, we five ladies will have an exquisite dinner at Ruth's Chris, and then party-hardy in a Hilton Suite for the weekend.

***

SURPRISE ARRIVAL

Jaz and my plan to surprise AJ, Ro, and Jewel, needs Auntie Bev's help. I phone her planning our Vegas arrival for mid-morning Wednesday when the girls leave for the Golf Club.

Auntie Bev is fully on board for our surprising AJ, Ro, and Jewel at the Golf Club at 1:00 p.m., with them thinking we're arriving a day later. Jaz and I'll camp out with our girls at Auntie Bev's for two days/nights, being hospitable while learning about each other. We'll then check in at the Hilton on Friday for our wild n crazy weekend party with the girls.

Auntie Bev ends our call, saying she's never seen AJ so happy before she, Ro, and Jewel met me.

I sign off, thanking Auntie Bev for the heads-up on little Niki's new friend Judy, and we'll bring cute gifts for both girls.

***

In dress uniforms, Jaz-Green Beret and Me-Black Insurgent, we stroll through the Clubhouse towards a private dining area, set up by Auntie Bev. The Golf Club Staff, Members, and other golfers gawk at us, an unusual sight in the Clubhouse.

We see our babes, Ro, Jewels, and AJ, and two adult ladies, along with two cute little girls sitting at a table slurping ice cream. We've been aware of 6-year-old, Niki for nearly 3 weeks, but fortunately learned of her new friend, Judy, who is also 6 years old.

Judy and her Mom, Rebecca (Becca) are new to the area, with someone at the Club, telling Becca about AJ possibly caring for Judy when she golfs.

Niki looks up from her ice cream, "God Mom AJ, those two ladies are coming here."

Blinking her eyes in stunned surprise, AJ screams, "Oh My God, It's Raye and her friend Jaz," running to us.

Then Ro, Jewel, Niki, Judy, and their Moms Percy/Rebecca (Becca) all join in squealing hello;

Ro crying, "Raye, we're so happy to see you, but you said Thursday!"

AJ jumps into my arms flinging kisses, "You're a Bad Big Sister, Raye surprising us like this," Ro and Jewel crowding in on me as well.

Jaz taps AJ's shoulder, "I'm very lonesome since no one is hugging and kissing me, so I guess it's back to Tacoma."

Ripping herself from me, AJ jumps on Jaz kissing her sweetly on the lips, "No Way Hosea, you're staying right here with me so I can properly fix your back."

Just as the place settles down, Auntie Bev arrives with a serving tray of her famous Strawberry Short Cake. Niki and Judy are all over it, not seeing Auntie Bev sneakily give a bag(s) to me and Jaz.

I smile cutely, "A Little Birdie tells me Niki and Judy have been very good girls, listening to God Mom AJ, and their Moms. So, Jaz and I have many presents for you two," like coloring books, games, ribbons, summer clothes, and special bracelets, a few of them from Australia.

Both girls fly into My and Jaz's arms, so happy with their presents it brings tears to our eyes. Finally, all settles down and we tell our friends we're going to Auntie Bev's and relax, tired from our long 4 days of travel and debriefing.

I explain, "It's been almost 5-weeks since I last saw AJ, Ro, and Jewel, with Jaz meeting them for the first time. So, we'd like to spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday celebrating being together.

Next Tuesday, Jaz and I'll take our friends, Jo, Jewel, AJ, and Niki/Judy to KFC for a Special Welcome Home Party. Moms, Percy, and Becca are welcome at KFC, but here's a Spa Package Pass for both of you to relax and enjoy, while we host our God Girls for the day.

Auntie Bev takes us home, saying I should crash with Ro and Jewel, while Jaz sleeps in AJ's bedroom. We agree with her for later but plan to shower and sack out in the living room until the girls come home.

She says goodbye and is staying with her Vegas friend tonight. We'll do something fun together tomorrow night, maybe a nice dinner out. Auntie Bev will get her place better organized for the six of us, during our girls' party weekend at the Hilton.

***

Jaz and I are awake but still drowsy when AJ, Ro, and Jewel arrive early evening. The girls declare we're sipping wine tonight but will drink oodles of Tequila and Laphroaig when partying at the Hilton.

Ro's back with glasses of chilled white wine as AJ says, "Let's talk first since I want us to consider a change of plans. I feel without question from my first talk on the phone with Jaz, that I'll fall head over heels in love with her.

"So, today's first Jaz kiss seals my fate 100%, and I'm now her girlfriend, and will take care of Jaz. But there are two important things I want to talk about before we start tonight's fun n games."

AJ smiles widely, "Ro, Jewel, and I are best friends and will be for the rest of our lives. The two of them are also in love with my big sister, Raye, so it leaves me feeling a little blue.

"Once, they come out of their funk from Raye being away, they're like 2-little girls giggling and whispering about our Raye. So, I feel a little left out even knowing Jax is on the horizon, because I still won't have anyone to giggle and cuddle with when she's away doing Green Beret stuff."

AJ hesitates a bit, "The second thing that happens is Judy and her Mom, Becca enter my life because of Niki. I'll answer any questions about Becca and me sharing many personal talks during the past 9-days.

***

"Initially, Becca and I are conflicted but move on to become friends and talk a lot. She'd met some not-so-nice busybody ladies when first visiting the golf club but is no longer friends with them.

"They tell Becca, I'm a Nanny taking care of Niki, so just offer to pay me extra to care for Judy. So, Becca introduces herself, asking to talk with me and bringing Judy along, who quickly bonds with Niki.

"I explode hitting the ceiling when Becca asks me how much I will charge to take care of her daughter, Judy. The Club Manager, Frank sees the commotion and rushes over, while Becca now crying, apologizes saying the other ladies told her I'm Niki's Nanny.

"By now, Niki and Judy are playing like matched bookends, so I cool down and hug Becca, who squeezes me like a person drowning in the ocean. I offer to take care of Judy when Becca golfs or needs a sitter and suggest she play a few rounds with my buds, Ro/Jewel.

"Becca now talks freely with me nearly every day, since Judy and Niki want to play together. It's then I realize Becca is lonely being new in this area, but also has never had close friends as an adult."

AJ adds, "She doesn't ever golf with the busybodies, liking to hang with us better, with Frank and Percy also liking Becca. She loves golfing with Ro and Jewel, so it's not just me she's bonded with. Becca and I talk openly about how close Ro and Jewel are to Raye, with Becca keenly interested in their threesome dynamics.

"She hints about how much Judy loves and adores me, as well as God Moms Ro and Jewel. Also, Judy has bonded with Niki like a sister, so Percy is very pleased with all of us being friends.

"So, one day it hits me like a sledgehammer, Becca, and I'll share Jaz, and then our unconventional family(s) will be as happy as peas n a pod! I think she'd be quite willing to take the first step, and party with us at the Hilton," AJ giggles cutely as she softly slaps Jaz on the arm."

Finally, AJ sighs, "Jaz darling, I want to love and take care of you, in the same way as Ro and Jewel take care of Raye. So, if Becca agrees, I want her to be your girlfriend too, us sharing you equally!"

You can hear a pin drop before Raye explodes, "That's an amazing idea darling little sister AJ! Jaz and I love our careers helping save people who are being hurt or trafficked, but on occasion, we're sent on an operation with just a few days' notice."

Raye continues, "So, if Becca agrees you'd have a close buddy sharing Jaz like Ro/Jewel share me."

AJ winks, "I've dropped the A-bomb, so I'll close for now and we enjoy tonight's reunion, as I start healing my babe Jaz's back. If we all agree, tomorrow morning I'll ask Becca to meet me for lunch, with Jaz on the wing to join us.

"Finally, we should probably delay our wild party weekend until next Friday, giving us plenty of time to talk with Becca and answer any of her questions. We also need to bring Auntie Bev on board, but knowing how sharp she is, I feel she senses Becca's need to belong."

Jaz cheekily, "AJ darling, I adore you more every moment we're together. So, this is your call because I want you to be deliriously happy with our lives and lifestyle.

"Your healing touch for another week is a perfect first step in curing my nagging back issues, so we can go wild and crazy at our first Hilton Party As A Family."

Raye closes the discussion, "I see four lovely smiles plus me, so we're all in on AJ feeling out Becca about sharing Jaz!"

***

Smiling, AJ glides over to Jaz, "Everyone strips to panties while I massage my babe's back!" stripping along the way

Jaz's eyes widen, but she obeys as AJ says, "Yup, lose the bra also, sweet stuff since I need to work on your back from waist to shoulders," pushing Jaz softly onto the padded floor.

Gulping our Fume, Ro beckons me to sit between her and Jewel on the sofa, with both wetly kissing my lips. Along with their sweet kisses, Jewel rips our bras off leaving four topless ladies.

While AJ sets things up to massage Jaz's back, Ro slips behind her taking her bra as well, so now all of us are lazing in damp thongs.

Jaz's on her tummy head resting on a pillow, so I snicker, "Hey Jaz babe, take a quick look behind you," who then sees four healthy sets of swinging tits.

She giggles, "Raye, I think I'm in Heaven surrounded by a stunning array of beautiful swaying boobies on parade!"

Jaz turns pulling AJ in for a juicy loving kiss, "I truly want you to be my girlfriend forever, so let's quickly settle the Becca issue. I'll obey and follow your desires, by being your woman spiritually, emotionally, and physically."

Before Jaz finishes speaking, I say, "Me Too Ro n Jewel!" as my hands slip into Ro and Jewel's thongs, teasing the Taint area deep in their sweaty butt cheeks.

Kissing both girls with lots of tongue action, I whimper, "My darlings, I miss you badly while away and dearly love being in your arms again."

Grinning, AJ massages Jaz wetly licking her neck, "Jaz, every good massage starts with the neck!"

Then, AJ soundly Spanks Jaz's booty, "You may be the Green Beret, but I'm your woman. So, if you misbehave for one nanosecond, I'm tanning this booty.

You're a very bad girl since Ro and Jewel's getting tons of kisses from Raye, and you only kiss me once!"

AJ pouts with a cute smile, so Jaz pulls her in for a long sensuously wet, and deep kiss.

Eager now, "Okay darling, let's make you well, so we can play wild n crazy sex games!" moans an aroused AJ.

Starting with Jaz's neck and shoulders, AJ tenderly kisses the hairline down to her shoulder(s). Jaz sighs loudly as AJ skips her shoulders and back, going directly to Jaz's muscular booty, and landing many butterfly kisses.

Slowly moving back up to Jaz's neck, AJ whispers, "I love massaging you darling, and own you on the massage table. So only Ro, Jewel, and hopefully Becca can touch your body, and only when we're partying together.

Chuckling, Jaz turns to look at AJ, who swoops in with an amazingly sloppy wet kiss, her tongue wedged deeply in Jaz's mouth.

Watching my sweet little sister, AJ, turn into a vamp, I suddenly realize two hands are battling to get in my thong.

"What the Fuck Ro and Jewel?" me, ripping the thong to shreds and leaving my needy pussy wide open for the teasing vamps.

AJ's fiercely massaging Jaz's back digging deep into her erector spinae and transversospinalis muscle groups. She's seeking an excessively tender area for a virtually invisible minute cross-linear tear. This microscopic tear area is most likely the cause of Jaz's continuing soreness and sporadic intense pain.

Suddenly, Jaz flinches and whimpers, "AJ grins, sorry for the pain darling, but think I've found the cause of your lingering back issues. I'm going to poke and prod a bit more, and if correct, I'll have you ready for Sex next week, and Battle in a month!"

She licks Jaz's earlobe murmuring, "I'd never meanly hurt you darling, but I must dig hard into your lower back muscles until I'm certain of my guess on your prognosis."

Jaz turns softly kissing AJ, "Sweetie, I know you won't willfully maul me, but that was a very sharp pain. Now you have to kiss my back all over making me happy," she moans with a smile.

AJ thinks for a moment, "Let's take a timeout tonight through the weekend. I'll do an advanced WEB search on lower back muscle mass, confirming my guess, and then set up your month-long massage therapy program."

***

AJ keeps Jaz lying flat on the padded mat while she cleans the massage oil off of her back. Once finished, AJ lovingly kisses Jaz's neck, back, and shoulders then jumps down to her booty lathering it with wet sweet-sugary kisses.

Ro and Jewel pulled me off the sofa onto the padded floor mat beside Jaz, Ro cheekily, "AJ, give your darling Jaz a break for wine, so we can all enjoy a glass together."

Pulling Jaz against her boobs, AJ sits, with her back resting on the sofa, "Ro, please pour us a big glass of Fume for Jaz to share with me while I please her," reaching under Jaz's armpits tenderly fondling her tits, and squeezing her nipples.

Jaz grins, "Now this's what I call sublime pleasure, me resting on AJ's boobs, as she tweaks my nipples."

She adds, "Seriously, my darling AJ, it's amazing how great my back feels after you massaging it for an hour. I'm surely staying in Vegas for at least two months, one for medical leave, and the 2nd month as general leave, making you 100% mine, with a side of Becca.

"Will you take care of me for two months darling?" asks Jaz. So, AJ deep kisses her as a hell yeah.

Jaz gazes cutely at AJ, "Hopefully, Becca's situation will be settled by Monday night. But regardless, the five of us can still do a Tuesday KFC banquet with Niki, and Judy showing them our love.

"If all goes as we hope with Becca, we'll follow up the KFC Tuesday with our all-weekend party at the Hilton. I want us to dress gorgeously on Friday night, having a lovely dinner at Ruth's Chris."

I gleefully watch AJ, Ro, and Jewel feverishly attack Jaz's boobs and booty, flinging kisses everywhere. Next, they turn on me squealing, "Darling Raye, we're so happy with you bringing Jaz to us. She's a wonderful lady and friend just like you, and we're never-ever letting either of you leave us!"

Jaz plans time with AJ, "I'll help you have fun teaching Niki and Judy botany and golf on Wednesday and Thursday. Then Ro and Jewel can be on the golf course with Raye and Judy's Mom, Becca. I'm so much looking forward to spending the next two months here, not having taken any extended leave for three years."

Jaz looks at me, so I briefly reveal our thoughts, promising to add more detail after our party weekend. I've got nice warm C-cup tits on both sides, so softly kiss one of each before explaining;

"Many times during our Asian operation, Jaz and I patiently waited and wallowed in the mud. I talk about how happy my two weeks were in Vegas before this mission. Also, I hope both Ro and Jewel will accept being my girlfriends, feeling Jaz will be a perfect match for AJ.

"So, I decide if Jaz and AJ fall in love, we need to think about moving to the West Coast possibly Lemon Grove, CA. This city of 28,000 is 9 miles west of San Diego, which AJ and Jaz, along with Ro, Jewel, and I will enjoy living, and is close to major military bases.

"We'll talk more about this and other ideas for our long-term plans after AJ feels out Becca on being a Trio. Hopefully, she'll take the first step and party wild n crazy with us at the Hilton next weekend, before deciding YES/NO.

I wetly kiss my girls, Ro and Jewel while giving AJ a sisterly kiss. "We'll hug, kiss, and cuddle playing cute sex games tonight. So, let's drink a few more glasses of wine, and play sexily crashing early.

Tomorrow, Ro, Jewel, and I will entertain Niki and Judy most of the day, while AJ and Jaz corral Becca at lunchtime, discussing their Trio-Romance and love ideas for the three of them.

Finishing our wine, we cuddle and smooch for a while. Then, Ro and Jewel hang tightly to me as we traipse off to the guest bedroom, while Jaz and AJ scurry to her bedroom.

***

CORRALING BECCA: AJ POV

Following a good night's sleep, we have a quiet breakfast on Thursday, all five agreeing and reaffirming our new relationship(s) are long-term. In the coming weeks/months, we'll have many discussions about finetuning our probable move to Lemon Grove, CA.

Today's important issue is for Jaz and me to feel Becca out on joining our unconventional love trio, of course including being Moms to Judy. If Becca is open to discussing the idea of a trio, we'll approach Percy about her husband transferring to Coronado Naval Base, in San Diego (SD). Then Judy and Niki will still be best buds in the SD area as well as my favorite students.

The clubhouse has a private mini-conference room available to members, so Percy reserves it for our meeting. Jaz hangs out in the canteen, while Raye, Ro, and Jewel entertain Niki and Judy on the driving range and putting green.

I go straight to the heart of my idea, "Becca, during the past two weeks, you've asked me many questions about Ro and Jewel's lifestyle with Raye, and now there's me and Jaz.

"So, I'll propose an idea to you, and your reply can be yes or no, or I need time to think about it, and maybe ask a few questions."

First, "I'm affirming that Ro and Jewel are Raye's girlfriends and are planning to move in together in a few months, probably in Lemon Grove, CA near San Diego."

Second, "I'm now Jaz's girlfriend, and we've agreed to also move where she and Raye have good access to their HQs. So, I'm fairly certain it's gonna be to Lemon Grove, an SD, CA suburb.

"You already know my Auntie Bev, whom we're inviting to live with us in Lemon Grove, possibly splitting her time 50/50 with Vegas. There's a vacuum in my life with the Lemon Grove move, which is you and Judy.

"In the past two weeks, you and I have become close friends after a very shaky start. I love talking with you every day, also teaching Judy and Niki Botany, Zoology, Math, and Golf with my golf course learning-in-motion classes.

"We're hoping Niki's father, Clarence will consider transferring to Submarine Squadron 11 on Coronado base in SD. Then Percy and Niki can also live near us in the Lemon Grove area.

"Jaz is a Green Beret Special Forces (GBSF) Communication Sargent, and Raye is a Senior Interpol Agent, focusing on preventing Sex Trafficking of Children. Raye normally works alone, but in dangerous operations, Jaz's 12-Lady SF A-Team covers her rear. So, they're mostly away together on the same TDY Operations."

AJ takes a deep breath, "When Raye is away, Ro and Jewel have each other for Golfing, Cuddling, Spa, and other fun stuff which at times leaves me as a bump on the log.