True Love Can Be Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, Jewel adds, "Ro loves you Raye but is so scared of being hurt again, which will be devasting for her. We are sad when you first leave due to Ro's past hurts, but Auntie Bev and AJ read us the riot act. We get on track and follow your plan to the letter, with both of us thrilled when you call the first time.

"I love and trust you Raye, but it's scary with your job and career requiring you to often be in dangerous places. But both Ro and I will always be here longingly waiting for you to come home." me now weeping emotionally.

Raye, also teary-eyed, "Jewel, thanks for explaining Ro's past hurts, which I will never question her on. Our lives together begin on a pleasing Sunday afternoon at her sister, Dana's. You two little vamps refuse to go to your apartment, so I keep you at the Hilton with me.

"I'm hot for both of you, but it's confusing, me always feeling I'm asexual. You two flirty scamps are the first person(s) ever to make my panties soaking wet from just being with you and having a fun time.

"I'm trying to clear my head on lusting you two when cute little AJ arrives asking, Raye are you gonna spank me too?

"It's like the little sister I'd always wanted emerging from her cocoon. It's crystal clear to me, I love AJ as a sister, while both loving and lusting for you two!" kissing both girls.

"One night while bunkered down in a muddy trench, all I can think about is my three ladies back in Vegas waiting for me. Then I say to myself, Raye, get your act together on this bust, or you'll screw up the operation.

"Jaz knows about my feelings, especially little sister AJ, as she tells me, "Raye, I feel love for AJ, from our talking on the phone, even with her and I not yet meeting in person."

Jaz adds, "You and I are very much alike in our thoughts and actions, spending many hours together on dangerous operations. So, we feel assured of having a great life with our wonderful lady(s)."

So, Ro and Jewel, "Yes I'm serious about our loving each other forever. I sense there are underlying Vegas issues, the reason Jaz and I want to start our new lives as a family(s) in Lemon Grove, CA.

Jaz and I feel there are good opportunities available to you three there and from the Sound Of Joy In The Next Bedroom, will most likely include Becca."

We lie closely with Ro between us cooing sweet words of love while kissing her eyelids, cheeks, and lips. We're also flicking her nipples and squeezing her wet n swollen pussy lips, the three of us happily drifting off to sleep.

To Be Continued

***

COMING PT: 02 - CONCLUSION

Billyslate © 2023