True Love Can Be Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be safe in your travels and phone us when you can." Giving me a fierce hug, Bev smiles, "See you in a month, Raye!"

My final evening in Vegas was quiet, sad, and touching. We've eaten dinner and are sipping Fume Blanc lounging on the padded living room floor wearing Negligees and Thongs.

Relaxing eyes closed, with a wide grin, "Okay, AJ's in my thong, so Ro and Jewel are pinching my boobs. Am I right?"

AJ sniffles, "I'm gonna miss you so much Raye, and wish you didn't hafta go away for a month."

Giving AJ a hug and softly kissing her lips, I pull Ro and Jewel in for wetter kisses. "I'm gonna miss you three awfully, but maybe we should be separated for a short time."

I continue, "The four of us are getting quite close in different ways, so it's time to decide if we're ready to travel the same road forever. I love AJ, as my little sister, but my love feelings toward you two are more sensual.

"I've never had close friends my age, although you girls are nearly six years younger. I do not date anyone and have never had anyone romantically special in my life. So, I don't want to leave Auntie Bev's because the past 10 days have been my happiest as an adult, but I must honor my work contract."

I take another round of kisses from each girl while caressing 3-firm booties. "I want us to think about a lasting friendship, AJ as my little sis and Ro/Jewel as potential lovers."

AJ, Ro, and Jewel, do you agree with my thoughts on our potential future as a family?

AJ instantly, "I want us together for a long time, truly adoring you as a big sister, as long as I can still squeeze your fun bits sometimes."

Bowling her over, I pull AJ over my lap and flip up her negligee, spanking then caressing her nearly naked booty. "Bad AJ, wanting to make incest love with her big sister, laughing like crazy."

AJ pouts, "I love my big sister, and just want to play with your Sex-Bits sometimes while cuddling, like now."

Giggling. "Okay, AJ wants to play with my bits while cuddling like adoring sisters. What does Ro and Jewel want from me, friendship or more?"

Both girls attack me, hands everywhere on my body, also taking turns kissing me. Ro grins, "Jewel and I are best friends, along with AJ, and I never dream of sharing someone I love sexually! But I am always thrilled when we dress, kiss, fondle, and play sexily, like now and at the Hilton."

Jewel looks at me intently and climbs on my lap baring her thong-covered booty. "Spank me Raye, and I'm yours.

Me, "If everyone feels the same when I return in a month, Ro and Jewel will get 5 Solid Spanks as my lovers. AJ'll get 5 Solid Spanks as my adoring little sister, who can play with my sexy bits sometimes when we're all having fun."

Three warm, soft, and wiggly perfumed bodies bowl me over squealing!

YES RAYE, OUR BOOTIES WILL BE YOURS TO SPANK!!

We sip wine, playing grab-ass, as our somber mood evaporates like a foggy mist in the sunshine.

Again, my pussy's soaking wet, as at the Hilton with me wrapped in tons of soft perfumed girly flesh.

So, I declare, "We have a month to sort out our feelings on long-term as best friends or lovers.

"From tonight until I'm back, we don't go to bars/lounges, or on any kind of date(s). We can have a casual glass of wine relaxing at home.

Ro and Jewel will focus on golf and getting in shape at a women's spa. You'll use your debit cards for everything, which I'll refill by EFT when you run low on funds.

"AJ's to take a few beginner golf lessons, go to the spa with Ro and Jewel, and if possible, take an online massage course during this time. The spa may also be able to help AJ find reputable massage training locally

"Bev's in charge and if you're all good girls, we'll start planning our lives together when I'm back. Since, AJ's my little sister, we'll also need to work on finding her true love. Remember, for now, we're looking at a girl's only household.

"Finally, if we decide yes, I'd love for Auntie Bev to be a part of our family all the time or 6 months a year, whichever she chooses!"

AJ tackles me, her fingers going right into my thong, as the four of us grope and play sensually for hours, before tiring out for the night.

***

LIFE WITHOUT RAYE: AJ POV

Raye's gone for just two days and our spirits are already down, feeling as if a piece of us is missing. She's on a special operation/mission in a foreign country, so cannot contact us on a specific timetable. Raye promises to try ringing us at least once a week, but we shouldn't worry if she's late.

Auntie Bev gives us sound advice to stop moping around, get our lazy butts in gear and start working on the tasks Raye assigns us. I tear into researching the WEB on Therapeutic Massages, not that Happy Ending Crap; and there's so much info, no doubt I'll be busy for a month!

Auntie Bev finds a great local semi-private golf club/course for Ro and Jewel, but they just sit around moping and groaning. I have a bellyful of this stupid crap, deciding to read them the riot act.

We have a knockdown drag-out battle, which I win because my argument is reasonable. Ro and Jewel are like children, acting as if following Raye's rules for a month will kill them.

They're crazy to complain for any reason since we have money for clothes, cosmetics, and fun. We also have a nice place to live with my Auntie Bev and good home-cooked meals.

We're financially sponsored for golfing, staying in shape, searching the WEB for careers, and shopping. The only thing(s) we're denied is liquor or hitting the clubs for a month, which is no big deal for us.

I'm on it in a Heartbeat, finally convincing my two lazy n crazy girlfriends. I truly feel both Ro and Jewel love Raye, and are spiritually lost in her absence, so they mope around sitting on their tushies. Eventually, Ro and Jewel get off their butts following my lead, and are now as happy with their life(s), as Pigs In A Trough?

Today's our 3rd visit to the Western Ridge Golf Club, with Ro and Jewel truly enjoying playing 18 holes and practicing for a couple of hours. They're no longer stubborn, lazy, and acting like little brats.

I've taken a lesson each day and spent two hours putting on the practice green. Other than this first step towards learning to golf, I mostly ride around in a golf cart checking out the beautiful landscape.

Heading back toward the clubhouse today, I see a little figure dart out of the tree line to my left, quickly realizing it's a young girl alone near the 9th fairway boundary. She can be hit with a killer drive or most likely a 2nd approach shot, so I dash over and grab her hastily moving away from the fairway line of fire.

Asking her name, which is Niki, I rush up to the clubhouse, taking her to the Pro Shop. I tell the clerk I see her wandering around near the 9th fairway and come quickly checking if anyone's reported a little girl named Niki as missing.

The pro shop's staff is bewildered by my seeing a little girl on the fairway and will check with their Manager. So, I take Niki to the quick service canteen for a snack while they search for her Mom.

Niki's coloring is a medium tan, so I guess she's Black American or mixed race with one black parent and looks to be 5 or 6 years old. She's cutely dressed and happy, so I think she just wanders off while Mom is busy or talking to someone.

A few minutes later, a teary-eyed mid-30s black woman rushes into the canteen, "Niki baby girl, I'm so happy you're okay!"

Little Niki grins cutely, "Mommy, this nice lady rides me in her cart, and plays with me while we wait for you!"

Introducing myself as Alma Jean (AJ), I explain finding Niki near the 9th fairway and quickly getting her clear. She may have been lost, or confused but was not crying or upset. I just want to get her away from the fairway, so she's not hit by a stray golf shot.

Niki's Mom responds, "I'm Percy Robbins, AJ, and thanks so much for protecting my baby girl. She goes to a small Church-affiliated primary school that offers extended care for working or single parents. It closes unexpectedly for the week, so they can deep clean the building for a possible virus, similar to COVID (C19).

"After searching for a sitter and not finding anyone on such short notice I bring Niki to work since we're short-handed at an unexpectedly busy time.

She's napping in the employee break area or so I think, and slips out when I'm cleaning up a spill. I don't miss her until another staff person asks where's Niki, because a missing girl is waiting in the canteen."

I calm her down, "Miss Percy, children are small and can quickly slip away, but all is well now, so don't worry too much. How much longer are you working today?

My two girlfriends are golfing 18 holes and then practicing until late afternoon. So, I'm happy to play with my new friend, Niki, until you get off."

Before Percy can reply, Niki squeals, "Yeah Mommy, you go back to work and I'll stay here having fun with God Mom, AJ."

"Niki, did you say God Mom AJ?" asks a puzzled Percy.

I explain, "Niki says she can't call me AJ, because I'm a grown lady, and she wants to call me something special for playing with her. So, I suggest she call me God Mom, AJ, which she loves.

"I'll stay with Niki in this area, talking, reading, and telling her stories. Did you bring coloring books or anything for her to play with? I can also take her to the putting green since I need the practice.

I hear loud laughter as Ro and Jewel arrive, stopping for a soda on the turn. "Who's your new friend they ask in a duet?"

I explain seeing Niki playing near the 9th fairway and everything, then introduce everyone.

Niki quickly, "I love meeting you, God Moms Ro, and Jewel, you gonna teach me how to golf?" all of us enjoying Niki's cuteness.

The Club Manager, Frank joins us and I tell him I'll stay with Niki in this area and the putting green, until her Mom, Percy gets off work.

Ro and Jewel will wait with us after they finish the back 9, and then practice on the driving range. Afterward, they'll meet Niki and me here for a snack until her Mom, Percy finishes work.

Frank offers to pay me and I hotly refuse, since Niki and I are having so much fun. So, as a thank you he's comping all of Ro and Jewel's golfing today, including our meals.

I tell him and Percy not to worry, Niki and I'll stay in this area and on the putting green, waiting for her Mommy to finish work. Also, Percy can come over and check on Niki when she has a break in her busy day.

Niki and I read, gossip, snack, putt, and play games, all afternoon, both of us happy as larks. It's a perfect day for me, her being such a fun little cutie pie. We're having so much fun, the two of us scheme, for me, Niki's new God Mom AJ, to take care of her every day until Sunday, while her mom works at the golf club.

Niki and My plan works perfectly, so Ro, Jewel, and I have free use of the golf club's facilities and meals for the next four days. I'm happy playing with Niki, and we even practice putting for 30 or 40 minutes each day.

I give Niki's Mom, Percy my phone/email contact information, telling her I'm free for the next three weeks. Ro and Jewel are fine-tuning their game, so I'm happy to take care of Niki at the golf club anytime she needs me.

I'm thrilled with Ro and Jewel hitting the golf links hard, both wanting to surprise Raye with their improved game when she comes back. Auntie Bev is off the wall happy with us three girlfriends keeping our promise(s) to Raye. None of us drink any booze or party while she's away and we now have a cute new friend, Niki, and her Mom, Percy.

To top it all off, the Club Manager, Frank comps us a full month's use of all their facilities. Percy and I agree when Niki's school reopens, I'll care for her at the club on the weekends when her Mom works. It's a Win-Win situation for everyone, lasting until Raye returns from her foreign operation.

***

MISSION ASIA PACIFIC - RAYE POV

Meanwhile, it's late night somewhere in Asia, with me dug deep in a rain-soaked trench, along with GBSF Communication Sargent Jeralean (Jaz) S Meyers. We shouldn't be here together, since the US doesn't have an Official in-country presence. So technically Jaz is here unlawfully assisting me, who's legally chasing a Euro-Red Notice Thug for Child Sex Trafficking.

Although under international engagement rules, Jaz's team should not be in-country, she's operating on Orders from her, 1ST SPECIAL FORCES GROUP (1SFG) JBLM Asia-Pacific Command, Tacoma, WA.

If our pursuit goes South, Jaz's A-Team is 'Weapons Hot,' while my main objective is to detain and hold the bastard locally for the EURO Country's Extradition Proceedings. I've previously operated with Jaz and her team in Asia, and Africa, so we have an unwritten rule, Child Sex Traffickers Don't Walk Free if they resist.

Hunkering in this awful warm n muddy trench, my mind recklessly drifts to Vegas, Ro, Jewel, and AJ. I mentally slap myself, thinking, Raye, keep your fucking mind on this chase, or this stinking muddy trench may become your Final Rest!

***

While awaiting confirmation our target is on-site we notice an unusually high volume of human activity in the area. So, we wonder if young girls are being held, hostage.

The answer's YES, so during the rain-soaked bust, Jaz's team, and I, daringly rescue 20 young girls who're held prisoner(s) for sex trafficking.

One younger girl appearing to be 12 or 13, can barely walk, so I carry her out in my arms, as she clings tightly to me. I hold her snugly to my chest for comfort while we examine the girls' physical state, already knowing they're terrified mentally.

Jaz's Team Medical Sargent hastily examines the 20 girls, confirming there are no major medical issues. But most have scratches and minor cuts, so her Medical Sargent gives all 20 girls tetanus shots. But my little one refuses to leave my arms, so even though I'm exhausted, I carry her with me.

I update my official in-country Police contact about the girls, requesting assistance from the International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), who'll take custody of the girls. Their team of volunteers will have the daunting task of mentally evaluating and trying to reunite these girls with their families.

My in-country Police contact arrives in a clearing where we have the girls. An attractive middle-aged woman is with him, whom he introduces as his wife.

I pass my little one to her with a kiss, as his wife hugs me crying, "Miss, I will do everything possible for these poor little girls. My husband says you and your team saved these girls' lives and sanity!"

I warmly hug her, "Thanks so much for taking care of the girls until the IFRC team arrives. Having suffered through this vicious ordeal they're likely to be terrified of men.

"Please tell the Red Cross Team, that our Medical Specialist feels the girls are in good health. As a precaution, she administered Tetanus shots to each of them.

For internal security, Jaz's GBSF A-Team stays in the shadows for this risky unplanned encounter with my contact, his wife, and other locals.

I hastily hug each girl with a smile, as a Jaz team member whistles, and we quickly fade into the shadows, preparing for extraction.

My Operation's now finished, as the Red Notice Bastard is sitting in a local holding jail cell. He's being readied for transfer to a government-run prison, where he'll await extradition to Europe.

I've operated in-country before, knowing its Police and Justice System are not Corrupt and don't take bribes. So, I'm okay leaving the Red Notice Bastard in their custody/jail!

***

Exfiling to a friendly country, we relax before the long jaunt home. Jaz's still feeling the effects from a previous mission almost being shot point-blank in the back. Fortunately, I was in a position to quickly intercept taking the bastard out and breaking his neck with a JJJ Flying Kick (Yoko Tobi Geri).

So, instead of a direct hit, Jaz takes the bullet through and through (flesh wound) her back's left-side soft tissue, with minimal muscle damage. Her team's Medical Sargent quickly patches Jaz up, and we're Rocking n Rolling again.

Months later, Jaz still experiences rare flashes of intense pain and occasional very sore muscles in her lower back. I jokingly tell her to take a month of Medical Leave and join me in Vegas, where I know just the person to tend/heal her old back wound with Therapeutic Massage Therapy.

Grinning, Jaz agrees although we've never socialized in the past. So, sipping a glass of wine, Jaz and I plan our Vegas travel after filing required action reports and contact debriefing. Jaz's home base is the 1st Special Forces Group Joint Base Lewis-McChord Tacoma. WA, so after debriefing there we'll fly directly to Vegas.

Jaz laughs. "Something tells me I'm gonna regret listening to you, Senior Interpol Agent Raylene. But what the hell, I can use a little downtime after nearly three weeks in the muddy trenches of that fucking jungle. Getting rid of my back issues would be more than a welcome bonus, so let's do it!"

I smile, "Now Jaz, I don't know how you swing, but I run in Neutral (asexual) until two months before we land in that shit-hole of a sex trafficker's backdoor.

"I meet these three little cutie pies, Ro, Jewel, and AJ in Vegas with two of them becoming super-special to me!"

Jaz whoops, "So my fierce partner in war and retribution Raye, gets the daily double, leaving one masseuse for me!"

Smiling wickedly, "SF Communications Sargent Jeralean, I'm not promising you a Happy Ending, but there's something unique about AJ. While she's cute and flirty with me, we're more like long-lost soul sisters, versus a sexual attraction.

"She's quiet and studious, and for some unknown reason, I'd bet a month's pay she'll fix your back, and maybe other kinds of issues."

Jaz looks intently at me, "I'm certainly intrigued about your little lost sister, AJ, and FYI, my sex life also has been sitting in the Park for years.

***

I phone Vegas three times while away, so the girls and Auntie Bev are happy talking to me. Once, I quickly disconnect, not wanting them to hear the sudden bursts of automatic gunfire.

After the bust, Jaz, her A-Team, and I book it out of the jungle, later calling home from a friendly Southern Pacific Country, talking on speaker.

I introduce Jaz, explaining we've operated as a unit on three previous international missions. She takes a hard fall on the mission just before this one and still suffers from an occasional stiff back and intense muscle pain and spasms.

Jaz opens, "Hi all, especially AJ, whom Raye says gives a fantastic Therapeutic Massage. Raye invites me to Vegas, saying her little sister AJ, will take perfect care of my back. So, AJ, I'm fully in your hands when we get there."

She continues, "Raye tells me Ro and Jewel are the best n only girlfriends she's ever known and can't wait until she hugs you two again. Finally, I hope Auntie Bev welcomes me in her home, and everyone please call me Jaz, like family."

I join in, "Although Jaz and I have operated together in several foreign regions, we never socialize. So, remembering how you all gave me so much love, I feel it's lovely inviting Jaz to Vegas, for AJ's healing hands and your friendship. Jaz has a tiny US nuclear family, so we'll be her family in Vegas.

All three girls and Auntie Bev, lovingly promise to take care of Jaz when she visits.