All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 04'

by das4200

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sheikurbootisheikurbootiover 11 years ago
more, more, more!

Hard not to fall in love with her. Your way of story telling does that.

Might be missing the kiss after a blowey, tasting yourself on someone is quite the aphrodisiac. Will he fuck her? Can't wait for her to fuck him. Gonna fucking split him in two!

wolf9696wolf9696over 11 years ago

Excellent story building.....can't wait for her to become the T-girl Top Dom in their relationship....:)

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago
Impressive

I really like this. This chapter was really good and I can't wait to see them fuck...it's gonna be hot. Also looking forward to the part where they come out to their families and their reactions.

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Still Enjying the Story

I still find your writing and characters entertaining.

Just one point - when you finish a story set it aside for at least a day. Then do a careful reread prior to posting. I noted a couple of grammar errors.

Still good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdas4200@das4200
My name's Derek Alexander, I'm a 28 year old sailor in the USN. I write as a hobby when I can find the time in my busy schedule. Love to hear feedback from readers. Always feel free to comment or email me and I will try and respond when needed. An update from me - After so mu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES