All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 05'

by das4200

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why?????

You had a beautiful story, between two very strong people! Then you want to introduce porn and a third person before they have even made love! You had me on the edge of my seat until then. I wish you well as a writer, but I won't be reading anything more of yours. Good luck.

sheikurbootisheikurbootiover 11 years ago
why????... Why not????

I kind of agree with the other post, why move on to porn. I was too, trapped in a excellent love story. However... Your the writer, you surprised me! I am curious to see where it goes.

das4200das4200over 11 years agoAuthor
In Response

Yes, it is a love story between two of my characters and the story has an intended path that could lead one way or the other I'm sorry to have dis-interested you as a reader. Every couple will face adversity and indecision, which is a truth I have found in my own marriage. Sam and Alex are no different.

wolf9696wolf9696over 11 years ago

PORN......another person in the mix....:( ....can sooo easily see them breaking up down the line......and here i was already imagining them setting up house together and maybe get a girl in for babies........*sigh* don't think i want to continue reading this.

NirrehNirrehover 11 years ago

I've really enjoyed reading this story. Especially since you write the characters so well it's hard to not fall in love with them. The build up has been very enjoyable, and I can't wait until they deflower each other. However, this idea of them doing porn now kind of cheapens the story. They haven't even gone all of the way yet, and now they want to invite a third person to film it. It just takes away all of the innocence and love that has been built up. While I'm not entirely happy with the decision of porn, I'll still keep reading to see where it goes. You've done well thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn I really liked this story before you decided to adds other guys and do porn! Sorry but I lost interest after that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dude you are ruining the story and their relationship going down this road! DON'T DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Forget the haters

I like it so forget what they said and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've been reading this far in anticipation of the deflowering of each other however the "Porn" thing has somewhat cheapened the situation. Your writings have captivated me so far and I'm still gonna' read-out until the end, just hoping the outcome doesn't go where I think it might be heading.

Still enjoying the read tho' and the longer chapters are appreciated

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago
I like the idea

However, I think you should have them actually FUCK before doing their first shoot together. Having them do it for the first time on camera when they've never done anything but blow each other before might make things a little awkward for them. Also if you bring in this dude to film them, make sure you JUST have him film them...I think having a third person involved in their sexual activities might ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please not let them to go for porn

i love this couple .. i want them to see happy .... but no porn star and all kind of thing like that.......

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Still Good

I liked the way you handled the parents. Not sure if Sam and Alex doing Porn - but your story.

usmclassusmclassalmost 8 years ago

While it is integral to the story from here on.....

One overlooked option is to hit dad up...

. Bet he would UP the allowance to keep this off the air!

It would be funny if they later track one of their frequent viewer/request accounts to HIM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdas4200@das4200
161 Followers
My name's Derek Alexander, I'm a 28 year old sailor in the USN. I write as a hobby when I can find the time in my busy schedule. Love to hear feedback from readers. Always feel free to comment or email me and I will try and respond when needed. An update from me - After so mu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES