All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 08'

by das4200

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 10 years ago
Wonderful series!

So full of love and passion, a real joy to read. Thank you for sharing.

tomkawtomkawalmost 10 years ago
wow

Great story. I'm glad that you back with new chapter. I hope soon be some next, because Alex and Sam are ones of my favorite couples here. I like that Sam are girly and dominant in same time. I hope in next chapters (as many as possible and little bit longer) she fuck Alex. Adventures in porn and relations with family are also recommended. I wish you more time to writing.

tomkawtomkawalmost 10 years ago

Its my again. Alex here is ok. Sam is perfect tranny: muscle tgirl with big cock, likes sports and video game, she can be friend and lover of Alex. But I dislike this crying and etc at end. Too much hormones? I think about her that she is strong and know what she wants. She wants fuck Alex in ass! And Alex looks to like be bottom ;)

It's nice that year after they still together, but maybe you can write chapter 7,5? Where they can talk about pain in they asses after both was fuck first time. And then fuck again ;) And next day Sam's mother ask her: Hey Sam, are you still a virgin? I like this fragments with parents. Also fragment when they both were boy is ok. I hope in next chapters will be more about how Sam transform from nice boy to ultimate sexy shemale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Although it seems to be a stark change from previous chapters, where Sam and Alex's relationship was completely reciprocal, I can understand Sam's desire to be a bottom. Being one myself, I cannot complain without being a hypocrite. I do feel somewhat sorry for Alex, as it seems a bit selfish of Sam not to top Alex more often. I am sure that he would like to be penetrated and rimmed too. I am not saying that she should be the top most of the time, but 1/5 to 1/3 of the time sounds fair.

Also, I found Sam's need to justify her sexuality in terms of being a woman to be quite out of character. In previous chapters, she was completely accepting of her gender identity and sexuality, such as when talking about her previous relationship, her desire to be called Sam instead of Samantha, and her not caring about her bulge showing in her gym shorts. I hope to see more of the Sam we have all come to know and love in the next chapter.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 10 years ago
Glad to see you back.

This was one of my favorite stories, and I have been waiting anxiously for it to continue. I do agree though that it was a bit of a sudden change from previous chapters....hope to see more soon, maybe a little longer than this one too if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

continue with more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
perfect

Thank you...This was just great. I've never left a comment on here before but I just had to let you know how much Im loving this story. I love how complex Sam is, I like the fact she's having self doubt, makes her character seem so much more real. It's great that this is more of a love story than just another story about sex, rare to find on here(dont get me wrong I love the sex too). I almost stopped reading when they started to veer off into porn but Im glad I stuck with it, Its become my favourite story on here. Keep writing from your heart and don't let comments on here sway your judgement, your doing fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdas4200@das4200
My name's Derek Alexander, I'm a 28 year old sailor in the USN. I write as a hobby when I can find the time in my busy schedule. Love to hear feedback from readers. Always feel free to comment or email me and I will try and respond when needed. An update from me - After so mu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES