All Comments on 'True Master's Foolish Dreams'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glad you are back

Have read all your other stories you posted under your other names.

Hope you churn out more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Welcome back, I didn't mind the porn in the original but it's your work. Looking back at our lives we all see were we would do it again but better. Don't be too hard on your younger self, he was an idiot but we all are when we are young. So sure of ourselves, our knowledge, our wisdom, so self-righteous.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
Thank you for coming back!

It's nice to see that you came back with a gem. Of course it's a bit rough on the edges, but it's nice to revisit and let you take us a way for even a short while. Perfect time in the mist of the Pandemic too! I'd thank you anyway, but it was really nice to read of Marcus and Kate again. I'm looking forward to more when you have the time.

wm73wm73about 4 years ago
Glad you decided to come back

I loved the first part of this series and thought that for what you refer to as porn, actually had an intriguing story to it and for the most part, the porn made sense in the line of the story. Hope to see you spinning this tale for a while more. Mind your audience here, though, we like good stories with a fair sprinkling of the good stuff.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

I really enjoy this story. Great plot in my opinion. Please continue as I love your imagination. This world you have created. If you don't mind, please message me with your other names because if they are as great as this, I would really enjoy reading them even if they aren't the same genre.

P_DoggP_Doggabout 2 years ago

So what are these other names? I enjoyed this story and would love to read more of your work

Lord1966Lord1966almost 2 years ago

Please let ist know what else U wrote. Continue this storyline please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous