All Comments on 'True Nature Ch. 03'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago

I really hope things work out for the two of them

Awkward12Awkward12almost 3 years ago

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m not usually a fan of this sort of story as the characters tend to be very predictable and bland, and they lean heavily on the fact that it’s paranormal and kinky to make it interesting (which rarely, if ever, works). You’ve given your characters complexity and likability.

I really like that you gave the alpha real issues that he has to overcome and even more than that I like how you portray the emotional turmoil he is going through. He doesn’t immediately swoop in and save Fae because now that he’s found love he is strong enough to conquer anything which is such a cliche. No, he struggles and makes mistakes which is much more realistic (well, as realistic as a werewolf story can be). This makes him more relatable and in my opinion likeable.

I really like Fae’s character and I hope that he is able to gain some confidence in the future learn to stand up for himself.

Anyways, amazing job. Keep it up!

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great job with the back stories and increasing their bond can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES