True Nature Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true, Fae's long hair fell in uneven chunks all around his face, with one piece on top being particularly short. However, it wasn't as bad as Fae seemed to think.

"Here, let me fix it," I told him as I combed my fingers through the silken stands and began to braid. The boy stayed still even though I could feel his shame and doubt as they filled the room heavily. As I touched him, I let my scent slowly cover his own, so that he fully relaxed against me as he watched me work. Once the pieces were all intertwined, you could barely tell it had been cut.

"Where did you learn to do that?" The omega asked as he ran his fingers over the long braid appreciatively.

"My mother always wore her hair like this. She didn't like it long but my father did. So, she kept it the way he liked until she died but started wearing it in a braid after I was rejected by him. It was her small way of supporting me when she couldn't do much else, being his mate and all. She adored him no matter what he did to her... but when it came to me, she struggled."

"I'm honored that you would let me emulate her in this way," Fae told me with a very serious expression on his face.

I smiled fondly at him and pet his head gently before asking if he'd like to finish his soup. The boy agreed and ate as much as he was allowed, which led to me having no leftovers to put away. I felt another pang in my heart at seeing how hungry he was and my wolf urged me to keep the boy for myself. He would be better off with us, happier...satisfied... but I knew I couldn't. I could barely afford to give back half my winnings for a week with him.. and I'd only done that out of fear of being attacked by other alpha's for transporting an omega in heat.

"Are you okay?" Fae's soft voice broke through my brooding as we walked back towards the bedroom.

I didn't want him to know how much I was struggling with the idea of letting him go back to Frank so, I smiled and said, "Yeah, it's just been a long day. Are you ready for bed?"

Fae looked nervous at my words and the room began to smell like his anxiety once more.

"I... I usually sleep in human form and Master Frank gives me an electric collar and chains me to the floor so that I don't run away... or shift... will that happen here?" He asked innocently as his small body trembled.

I pulled him close and kissed the top of his head, wanting to keep him safe. "You can sleep however you want. I won't chain you or hurt you... but I don't recommend running away. I can't protect you if I'm asleep."

I felt Fae's skin heat up beneath my hands as the boy hid his face in my chest.

"I could never run away from you," Fae whispered, and I wasn't sure if I was meant to hear it or not, but I did, and my wolf was way too happy about it.

"Do you want to shift?" I asked, deciding to ignore it, in case he hadn't wanted me to hear.

"Maybe.. but first I want to thank you this night Alpha," Fae announced as he slid down to to his knees.

The boy looked up at me, with eyes full of longing, and I almost expected him to say something. Instead, he pulled down the sweat pants I had thrown on earlier, and fished my cock from my boxers, before kissing the tip. Then he began to flick the tip of his tongue back and forth, against the frenulum, as he slowly crept his full lips up and over the head of my cock before backing off. He did this over and over until the heat from his mouth and swirling tongue had me practically begging the omega to slide it in his mouth already.

When he finally did, he made direct eye contact with me as he slid the entire thing down his throat. Then he began to choke a little and I could see a slight tear form in his eye. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen and in a moment of passion I grabbed the back of his head, pulling him in even closer. Fae began to turn red from the lack of oxygen and I was about to pull away when I noticed his hand inching towards his own tiny cock as he furiously tried to hump the floor, with no real contact being made.

"Do you need to touch your tiny cock baby?" I husked, as I gently wiped a string of drool from his cheek.

The boy nodded as much as he could as he continued to choke himself, his hand moving closer to his cock as he looked up at me hopefully.

"Take a breath and then touch it. Good boys deserve to feel good," I told him.

As I gave permission, Fae latched onto his tiny dick and he began to pull at it as fast as he could but after he took his breath, he never lost his focus on swallowing my cock. After mere seconds, Fae choked himself once more and then looked up at me with wild eyes as he used his free hand to pat at my leg.

"What's that pup? You want to cum? Is that it?" I teased as I began to fuck his face in earnest.

The boy moaned in response, unable to form actual words.

"Can't you wait for your Alpha to cum first? Or are you too much of a slut to wait?" The boy nodded frantically as he tried to slow down the pace of his hand.

"None of that now," I ordered, using my full alpha tones on the boy. "I want you to work hard for my cum."

At my words the boy blushed a deep red and seconds later he was spurting all over his hands, unable to follow my instruction. The sight of Fae loosing complete control like that caused my wolf to roar in dominance and I wanted nothing more than to claim him in some way. This thought was all it took for my own orgasm to rip through me and I pulled out of Fae's mouth just in time to shower the kneeling omega with my cum.

12