True Nature Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cain sniffed at the air, probably scenting my anxiety, despite my best efforts to hide it. "I'm not going to hurt you pup," he told me, reminding me of our first night together.

It'll hurt me if you leave, I thought but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Let him see it Fae," my mother told me, gently tugging at the hand that covered the ugly bite.

My wolf whimpered uneasily as I slowly lowered my hand, fully anticipating the rejection. I was use to that from Alpha and willed my wolf to accept what was sure to come. It didn't matter that he'd come back for me. I was sure that he'd changed his mind about ever mating me by now.

Cain walked closer to me and, once more, I submissively barred my neck for him to study as my heart thumped wildly in my chest. The moment his fingers touched me, I felt my entire body start to relax. Then he gently brushed the bite with his thumb and I heard Frank snarl with fury in my mind. I jerked back, whimpering slurred sorry's to both Cain and my Master, keeping myself back even as my wolf urged me to go back to Cain's touch.

"Shh, it's okay little wolf," the alpha whispered, and when he carefully gathered me into his arms, sitting me on his lap, I couldn't resist snuggling into his chest.

It took me a few moments to realize but I was actually shivering in relief. I turned my face into the alpha's neck and let my instincts take over. I scented him thoroughly, even timidly licking at his scent gland a few times. With every second that passed, I could feel my wolf becoming more grounded. Cain still wanted to be near me. He wasn't pushing my insistent nose and kitten licks away and he was even holding me tighter. I closed my eyes and made an attempt to focus on only the alpha, trying to block out every hopeless feeling my old Master was currently forcing onto me. As Cain's scent wrapped around me like a warm blanket, I felt myself become braver and I cleared my throat to truly speak for the first time in weeks.

"A-Alpha c-can I stay w-with you, p-please?" I stuttered, unused to using my voice.

I heard my mother gasp in shock before she answered, instead of Cain, "Fae, darling, I think it's probably best that you both stay in your own rooms a while longer. You're both still recovering, after all."

"B-but-" I protested.

"The alpha hasn't been good to you and you're not as strong now. I don't think you should spend too much time together until your completely better," I could hear her own alpha tones, turning her words into a formal command.

I snuggled deeper into Cain's chest and let out a whine of frustration. I felt so helpless and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to make her mad. I was starting to like her and my other mother being there and I didn't want to ruin that but I also wanted to stay with Cain. Most of all, I didn't want to feel like a bad omega for my choices. I was tired of feeling bad.

"With all due respect, your majesty, I think Fae has the right to decide what he wants to do right now." Then he looked at me and said, "And to answer your question, pup, of course you can stay with me. You never have to leave my side again, if that's what you want."

"But the bite," I protested, shocked by how easy it was for Cain to say that. "Aren't you... upset with me? I.. I let Master bite me."

Cain growled a little but when I flinched, he quickly smoothed out his expression. "You didn't do anything little one. He defiled you, against your will, in so many ways." I sniffled at his words, feeling dirty and worthless, hating myself for all the times he'd used and shared me. "Shhh. I know sweetheart, I know," he murmured as he stroked my back, "But none of it was ever your fault. If anything this," he gently ran his fingers down my neck, next to the bite without actually touching it, "This is my fault. I'm the one that sent you back."

I heard my mother growl, long and low at his admission but my wolf melted. No one had ever taken responsibility for hurting me and something about Cain taking it made me feel important. Like I was actually worth something.

"My Queen, I think it may be best if my omega and I spend some time together... alone," Cain gently told my mother.

"I don't think that's-"

"M-mother, please... my p-pup needs.. I-I need..." I stuttered, blushing in shame when I realized that this was the first time I'd called her "mother" out loud and it was to ask for time alone with an alpha. Not only that, I desperately wanted that alpha to touch me again, despite the other bond mark, which I'm sure was fairly obvious to her. Self-doubt began to plague me. Was I a bad son? Did I sound like a whore to her?

"Are you sure darling?" She asked softly, looking as if leaving me alone with Cain was the very last thing she wanted to do.

"Please?" I begged, sure of my decision but terrified of what she would think of me now.

"Alright," she sighed, her posture sagging in defeat as she gave the top of my head a light kiss. "I love you," she whispered, pulling me into a tight hug. Then she turned to Cain and hissed, "If I hear or see he's hurt or upset in any way because of you, I'll throw your ass in prison next to your buddy Frank."

I blushed, embarrassed over someone being so protective of me and hating that my mother and my alpha were at odds with each other; it didn't feel right.

"Understood, your majesty," he replied, not taking any offense to her threat.

With one last withering glance towards Cain, she left the room, leaving me alone with the alpha for the first time since the night before he'd given me back. My wolf cried a little at my memories, hating how cold and distant Cain had been. Despite my remembrance of how cruel his touch had been for part of that night, I still craved him. However, I made no move to get closer. Unlike our first night together, where I felt brave and wanted to teach an innocent alpha, now I felt unbearably shy and uncertain. I needed Cain to take the lead. I needed him to show me how things would be from now on. I couldn't stand the thought of having any control right now. I was tired of trying to distract my mind. I needed him to completely dominate me but I couldn't even make myself ask for it.

Probably scenting my neediness and frustration, Cain held me close and gently caressed my head, rubbing his fingers against the slight new growth I'd had over the last couple of weeks. I flushed, embarrassed by how bad I probably looked to him right now, especially without my hair. I hadn't even showered in over a week.

"I'm disgusting," I groaned, hoping he wouldn't pull away.

Cain kissed the top of my head, causing tingles to run down my spine as I lightly shivered. "No your not," he whispered in my ear. "But if you're worried, we can take a shower. I've been asleep for a while and could do with some cleaning up."

I blushed deeper, thinking of all the new marks on my skin, worried he'd be repulsed by them. "I've never taken a shower with anyone besides you," I told him, remembering the frigid one I'd taken before everything that had happened recently.

"Me either," Cain replied with a soft smile, encouraging me. He then sat me on the bed, got up and walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower water. "Let's get this warmed up," he muttered before making his way back to me. "Arms up," he ordered, looking down at me in a way that made me feel small and helpless but also very, very safe. I timidly raised my slim arms and he grabbed the hem of my hospital gown, lifting it up and over my head. Cain gasped a little as my body came into view, probably seeing all the new scars Frank and Jenny had given me. I quickly curled into a ball, trying to hide my skin. "Are you in pain?" He asked, looking concerned.

I shook my head no, feeling too shy to speak about how I barely felt anything since waking up.

Cain nodded, accepting my answer. "Come on sweetheart," he called gently as he got up and took my hand, leading me to the walk in shower. I followed him along like a lost puppy, letting myself relax a little bit more, feeling safe under his command. "Good boy, such a good omega, letting your alpha take care of you like this," he encouraged as I joined him under the warm spray of water.

I let out whine as I sighed in relief, feeling my wolf's elation over being called "good" by Cain again. It felt like I'd waited so long to hear those words from him and now that I had, a dark weight was being lifted off of me.

"I'm a good omega?" I asked, looking up at him, sure that he could both see and smell my need for acceptance.

"MY good omega," he corrected, pulling me close so that he could lather shampoo over my fuzzy scalp. My fingers automatically jumped to cover the bite on my neck, hating that it claimed otherwise. "That doesn't mean your not mine," he comforted, as he massaged the soap against my scalp. I heard myself quietly mewl, closing my eyes as I let the alpha clean me, content to let him do as he pleased while I shut off my mind. I pressed my forehead and nose against his strong chest, filling my lunges with his scent as he rinsed the soap from my skin.

"I missed you," he murmured quietly as his rough hands ran down my wet body, grabbing two fistfuls of my ass, causing my tiny cock to stiffen against him, just a little.

Then the bite on my neck began to throb, as the uninvited thought of Cain touching the other omega broke into my relaxed state. I grimaced as Frank began to paint pictures of them naked together in my mind, while he whispered on about how worthless I was now.

"D-did you... did you sleep with your other omega?" I asked quietly, almost hoping he hadn't heard me. I was so afraid the answer would wound me but I needed to know if there was any truth to what Frank was forcing me to see. "It's... not my place to be upset... if you did. I just... I wanted to know." I squeezed my eyes shut as I asked, hoping that what Cain had to say wasn't as bad as I feared.

Cain removed his hands from my ass and circled an arm around my waist while tilting my head up so that our eyes could meet, "Sweetheart look at me," he ordered. I helplessly fluttered my eyes open, unable to resist a direct command, not that I wanted to resist it at all. "You, Fae, are the only person I've ever slept with. I'm yours, completely," he told me, causing my wolf to purr with delight.

"A-and... you want me? Even... even if you can't fix this?" I asked, pointing to my neck and then my stomach.

"I really hope I can fix this," he whispered, suddenly sounding very close to tears. Before I could look, he turned me so that my back was facing his chest and my ass was pressed up against his cock. Meanwhile, he wrapped his arms around me, cradling my, still flat, belly in his arms.

"You want the pup?" I asked anxiously, hoping that's what he meant by holding me in this way.

"Of course sweetheart. It's our pup. I... I'm so sorry for this not being the best of circumstances and I swear if I can't fix this for you, I'll never forgive myself." The alpha kissed the opposite side of my neck possessively and I mewled with need.

"Can you try to do it now... to bite me?" I asked, bracing myself for the same rejection I always got when I asked him to claim me.

"Not right now baby," he answered as his arms tightened around me, keeping me from recoiling away in hurt. "I'm not saying no Fae," he continued, probably scenting my irrational sadness. "I'm saying, not right now, in a hospital shower. You deserve better than that. I'd like to do it at home but... at least let us get to a bed. I... I know we're pressed for time but I wanted it to be special for you, despite everything."

Even though I was afraid to trust that anything with Cain right now was actually real, I could feel myself falling for him even deeper, chasing away any lingering anger I felt for him giving me back to Frank. I didn't want to be angry. I wanted to be happy and I wanted to feel hope and I wanted my pup to actually have a chance.... Cain was finally offering those things to me. I could wait a little longer for him to bite me.

"I like that Alpha," I answered, tilting my head up so that his lips could finally capture mine in a sweet, lingering kiss.

"Now... just because I'm not going to bite you yet, doesn't mean I won't touch you." His hands began to travel down my body. "Would you like me to make you cum little one? I'm sure it's been so long for you. My poor little omega," he soothed and when I nodded, he began rubbing my hard little cock slowly against his open palm.

"Alpha?" I questioned, turning my neck to look down at his mischievous hand as heat pooled in my belly.

"Fuck! I love hearing you call me that baby," he murmured, kissing me more deeply this time, using his free hand to hold my face close.

His tongue gently probed into my mouth as his hand moved lazily against my cock. My body felt alive as I let him touch me and I quickly found myself becoming insatiable. I whimpered and moaned, trying to push my tiny nub even closer, wanting more friction than he was currently giving me.

"Just relax baby, I'll take care of you," he murmured against my lips. At his words, I could feel that my hole was already dripping, mixing in with the shower water that was running down my legs and I wasn't the only one who noticed. "That's a good boy, all wet and ready for your Alpha," he purred, inhaling deeply as one of his fingers gently circled my puckered ring.

The bite on my neck stung again, forcing memories of what Frank and Jenny did to me after Cain left, back into my mind.

"I- I wasn't wet when Master and Mistress raped me," I cried, needing Alpha to know how loyal I was to him. "I promise! I was good, so good. I could never... you... your my Alpha! Just you. I- I don't care what he says," I sobbed, gripping my head with both hands as if it would rid me from the images while I desperately tried to force Cain's finger inside of me. I cried out in relief when it finally slipped in but I quickly realized I needed more.

"Even if you had gotten wet for them, you'd still be my good boy. They took advantage of you. That's not your fault," he encouraged as he steadily fucked his finger in and out me.

"But I didn't," I insisted, possibly speaking more to my connection with Frank than I was to Cain. "Please just... Ugh... more... Alpha! Please!" I begged, trying hard to keep my focus simply on what Cain's fingers were doing to me.

"I believe you sweetheart. Now," he slowly pushed two fingers inside my asshole, "Is this what you want my pretty little omega? You want your Alpha to play with your wet, pleasure starved hole? Do you want Alpha to make you cum on his hand?" He asked, successfully distracting me from trying to prove myself as good enough.

"O-oh y-yes Alpha," I stuttered, as he slowly fucked his fingers in and out of my needy asshole while his hand gripped my cock, giving it just as much attention.

"That's it baby. Just lay your head back and let me do all the work," he cooed as he added two more fingers inside of me.

"It always feels so good with you. So.. so natural," I moaned, genuinely grateful when Cain's insistent touches drove Frank's hold from the forefront of my mind. Then, his fingers brushed against a bundle of nerves and I trembled, my knees buckling beneath my weight.

"You won't fall love, I've got you," Cain assured as he continued to leisurely fuck his fingers into me, adding more force with each thrust.

"Mmm..m-more Alpha!" I begged as I tried to fill myself to the brim with his fingers while my tiny cock leaked copious amount of pre cum.

"You're so desperate for me, aren't you baby?" Cain asked as he removed his hand from my cock to place a finger covered in pre cum against my lips.

Though I was frustrated over the lack of pressure against my cock, I sucked his finger into my mouth for all I was worth, swirling my tongue around the tip as I moaned out a "yes." Once his finger was clean, he smeared my saliva across my cheek before turning my face to his, "Do you want my fist inside you angel?" He asked, kissing me tenderly as he let his fingers trail down my throat to my nipple. He gently circled it with his finger tip, pulling on it before it turned into a hardened pebble beneath his caress. "So good for me, aren't you baby boy? So responsive." He purred, pinching my hardened nipple between his fingertips. With his other hand, he pumped his fingers in and out of my loosening asshole a rapid pace, causing me to pant and writhe in his arms.

"Yes!! Alpha please.. please more, please!" I begged, needing him to fill me up.

"Reach back and spread your asscheeks for me love," Cain ordered. The moment I obeyed, he quickly complied with my wishes. Soon I could feel the burning stretch of Alpha opening my asshole enough to fit past his knuckles and I sighed in ecstasy as he filled me. "Is that good for you baby?" The alpha asked, suddenly sounding shy as he slowly closed his fingers into a fist. Cain held his hand still as my hole adjusted, spasmming around his hand. It felt as if it couldn't decide whether it should stay open or closed... not that it had a choice with his thick wrist blocking the way. "Omega?" He asked again, leaning in to plant tiny kisses along my neck and jaw.

"Y-yes," I finally gasped, overwhelmed by how completely owned the alpha was currently making me feel. "F-fuck me. Please..."

Cain continued to kiss on the unmarked side of my neck while he slowly moved his fist with short, precise thrusts. His other hand continued to play with my nipples, pinching and twisting each one until they were raw and throbbing painfully. I moaned in blissful agony as Cain's thrusts become more forceful, bringing with them, a welcome, painful sting. I could feel the warm burn around my rim from my hole being so completely stretched and I reveled in the feeling. The gorgeous burning heat spread throughout my entire body and I closed my eyes as I became a shuddering, whimpering, brainless mess in Cain's arms. I was unable to focus on anything but the beautiful pain, from his fist inside of me, and my eyes rolled back, overtaken by the fiery pleasure.

"I love seeing you fall apart," he whispered in my ear as I gasped and moaned incoherently. "You look so pretty like this. Helplessly letting your alpha destroy your little asshole. You won't be fit for anyone else after this. No one but me."

His tone was light, teasing even, but I could sense that he meant what he said. Arousal burned throughout my entire body. I loved hearing his words and my mind exploded with possibility. I wouldn't be shared anymore. I wouldn't suffer during my heats and I was fairly certain Cain would never lock me in a box. I had an alpha that wanted to take care of me, to fill me up and breed me, to ruin me for all others. My body felt so completely owned and I adored it.

"Please... Alpha please..." I begged, knowing I wouldn't last much longer.

"You want to cum precious?" He rasped in my ear before giving it a playful bite.

"Yes! Yes, yes, please... I need... I just... please Alpha..."

"I love when you beg," Cain growled, as he finally moved his hand back down to my sticky, swollen cock. "You are mine. Do you understand that Fae? I'm never letting Frank win. I'll do anything to make you happy and feel protected and safe. You're mine okay? I take care of what's mine."

As he spoke, he moved his hand faster and faster until I simply couldn't wait a moment longer. With a wanton scream, I felt my cum shoot all over Cain's hand. I sagged in his arms, gasping for breath as he slowly removed his opposite hand from my hole. I winced at the empty feeling he'd left it with but I smiled to myself. I'd been thoroughly used by the man I loved and as a result, I felt happier.

"Beautiful," he muttered, his thumb slowly tracing the gaping hole he'd left between my asscheeks. He brought his other hand to my mouth and I obediently cleaned my cum from his palm, despite the shower water being right there. "You really are such a good omega, so precious, so perfect and completely mine," he murmured as I licked, making me flush with pleasure. I was drinking up every sweet refrain from his lips like a man dying of thirst in a desert who'd finally found water.