True Nature Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned into my gag and attempted to somehow expose more of my asshole as I wiggled, feeling slick run in streams down my crack. "Look at you! So willing to be my fuck toy. You're fucking gorgeous you know that?" He asked as he lightly licked a glob of slick and honey from my asscrack. I moaned and I felt my chest tighten, overwhelmed with longing for the beautiful alpha. I never knew sex could be so passionate... so erotic...He was the perfect lover.

*Crack!*

I jumped from the sound, crying out in pain when I finally registered that Cain had whipped my asshole. Not even three seconds later I felt the whip connect to my flesh again. I squirmed, trying to move away but relieved that I couldn't actually escape. I didn't want to be free. I wanted to be here, in this moment, giving my body fully to my Alpha. The next few lashes rained against my thighs and ass and I had to try hard to not bite the cock in my mouth. The one time I accidentally did, my mouth filled with honey, nearly choking me.

After a particularly hard lash to my asshole Cain spoke. "There, is seven enough to satisfy you or does my pain slut need even more?" I stopped sucking once more and when the beep sounded, he chuckled, looking extremely pleased with me. "Useless little thing," he muttered, making me blush in humiliation yet I continued to be defiant. "I think I'll discipline you differently, since you want to be spanked so badly." I groaned in disappointment, only to change my tune seconds later when I felt the alpha's teeth against my skin.

Cain spent the next ten minutes biting all over my body while I sucked on my gag obediently. My skin began to sting, feeling raw with all the aggressive attention and when I whimpered in pain, Cain began to lick and kiss over the bites, cleaning the honey as he went, soothing the tender flesh beneath it. When my body was covered nearly everywhere but my neck in bites, he made his way back down to my dripping asshole.

"You made a mess again," he scolded, as he lowered his face my hole, blowing on it softly. I moaned in response, not sorry in the least. "I'll help you clean it up," he added before he began to trace my hole with his tongue. I squirmed beneath his teasing, loving and hating how lightly he was touching me. The barely there licks were driving me crazy, causing puddles of slick to gush down my crack. "God your so fucking sweet," he moaned against me, pushing his tongue past the ring of muscle.

I squeezed my eyes shut, focusing on the fleshy thrusts from Cain's tongue. My nerve endings were on fire from being teased for so long. I tried to bring my hips up to meet his tongue but cried out in frustration when I couldn't make purchase. Cain continued to fuck his tongue into me but it wasn't enough, I needed his cock. I couldn't wait any longer. I stopped my sucking, hoping that the beep would get the alpha's attention. Three seconds later, Cain looked up from my hole and I blushed heavily when I saw what a mess his face was from my slick. I met his eyes and tried to beg around the gag, even though my words probably didn't make any sense. Lucky for me, Cain seemed to understand what I was trying to say.

"Do you need Daddy's cock baby?" He husked, licking another stripe across my weeping hole. I nodded my head vigorously, pleading for it with my eyes. "All you had to do was ask," he teased, giving my asshole one last kiss before straightening up to press the tip of his cock against it. "Is this what you want, omega?" He murmured, spanking the head against my asshole. I nodded but he only continued to circle the skin, never putting it in. "You love your Daddy's cock. You're such a slut for it, aren't you?" He hissed, pressing it in by an inch before pulling back out. I let out a strangled cry in desperation as I nodded in agreement. "Needy little bitch," he scolded, pushing it in another inch before taking it away. He began to fill my crack with his cock, sliding it against my hole without actually putting it inside of me as he moaned in pleasure. I felt tears of frustration well up in my eyes and when I sniffled, he finally took pity on me. "Shhh, don't cry angel, I'm sorry, I was only playing, he cooed as he gently pushing his entire length into me. "Is that better little one?" He asked, pulling out slowly before pushing back in.

I nodded, sighing in relief as he fucked into me, never changing his slow pace. The alpha raised one hand to my cheek and wiped away the tears. Then he reached around my head and untied the gag. After pulling the dildo from my mouth he leaned in and captured my lips in a soft kiss. I kissed him back fervently, pushing left over honey into his mouth with my tongue. Cain moaned against my lips, accepting the gift. His thrusts took up more speed as he fucked me into the bed but he never stopped kissing me.

"I'm gonna cum from my ass," I groaned against his lips as Cain's dick pushed against that secret bundle of nerves.

"Good boy," he murmured and he moved a hand to my neck. Seconds later the alpha wrapped his fingers around my throat and squeezed, cutting off my air supply. "You're mine," he growled and I nodded frantically in his grasp. "Cum for me omega." At his words, my body clenched up and then a split second later I was shaking. Trembling as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me. Somewhere in the middle of my quivering, Cain let me breathe again. "You look so beautiful when you cum," Cain whispered softly as he pressed a kiss against my neck, still nestled tightly inside of me. Once I'd been calm for a short while, Cain interrupted my post coital bliss with "I'm going to take something that will send me into a rut now. Ok baby?" He asked while his hand gently caressed my cheek.

My eyes opened in alarm, "What if it hurts you?" I asked, knowing how brutal it was to be medically thrown into a heat.

"I have to Fae. In order for my bite to create a bond, one of us has to a slave to nature.... but I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, it's not like I'm willing to risk you going into heat with such a fragile pregnancy."

I closed my mouth and huffed in frustration, hating that he was right. I wanted to bond with Cain, more than anything, but was worried. I didn't want anything bad to happen to the alpha and it was hard for me to trust that any kind of medication could actually be safe. Especially with how he'd been on a detox only a month ago.

"But-" I tried to protest, knowing I had nothing to argue with.

"I'll be fine," he promised as he took a small syringe from the nightstand. "Look, it's such a small dose," he assured, showing me the small vial of liquid. "A healer measured it out and everything. This is the safest forcing a rut can possibly get."

I tried to frown at him but he pressed his lips to mine and I couldn't help but to kiss him back. As the minutes passed, I started to relax more and more until I all but forgot about the fact that Cain was about to drug himself for my sake.

I could tell when things changed and I felt my wolf explode with excitement as we watched and felt the alpha become more dominant and aggressive. One moment Cain was kissing me softly and the next he was biting my lips and forcing his tongue down my throat. Tingles broke out across my skin, as my entire body responded to the change.

"Fuck... if you weren't already pregnant I'd fill you with even more pups," he growled into my ear.

The alpha snapped his hips and soon he was forcing his cock in and out of me at an agressive pace and I was living for it. Moments later, I felt Cain's hands on my cock cage and let out a squeal of surprise when he set me free. I only had a moment to be shocked however, for the next thing I knew was Cain's rough hand was wrapped around my rapidly hardening cock.

"You feel so fucking good," he grunted, thrusting into me so hard that slick sprayed across his balls when they smacked against me. "You belong to me now," he moaned. "I'll take care of you, in Every. Single. Way." He grunted, punctuating every word with a forceful thrust.

"Yes yours! Only yours," I cried, feeling small and protected as he threw his weight into me.

Cain's hand jerked and tugged at my cock, bringing me close to the edge over and over before he'd let go, edging me until I could barely think about anything but the sensations I was experiencing. He brought his other hand to my neck, choking me once more as he brought me close to the edge again.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum soon," he panted, pressing sloppy kisses against my lips and cheeks.

He removed his hand and I gasped in pain as his tongue brushed my scent gland, right over the beta's parasitic bite. Frank was fighting this. I could tell, he wouldn't make it easy for me. Being bitten would hurt but I couldn't bring myself to care. I wanted this. I wanted Cain. I wanted to be his mate, for now and for always.

"Fill me with your knot Daddy... bite me. Please," I whispered as he kissed my throat, trying my best to be seductive while ignoring the discomfort Frank was trying to distract me with.

Cain's eyes widened at my words and, impossibly, he fucked into me even faster. "I want you to cum with me, are you close?" He rasped, struggling to keep it together. "Fuck I'm almost there!"

I nodded quickly, not trusting my voice as the pain in my neck doubled.

"Fuck you feel so perfect! You're mine Fae! All mine. I'll never leave you again.... I... I love you!" He cried, leaning in close. Seconds later I felt my body spasm into orgasm as the alpha filled my ass and sank his fangs deep into my jugular.

I felt a scream of agony rip through my lips as a blinding pain exploded behind my skull. I felt my eyelids flutter and my body shook with both pleasure and pain. The feelings were so connected, that I couldn't make out where one ended and the other began. With all my strength, I turned my head, as much as I could, and clamped my own teeth down into Cain's neck. As I began to taste his blood, wave after wave of the intense duality of painful pleasure passed over and through me, drowning me in exquisite torture. Then... everything changed.