True Nature Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I don't want to hurt you. Ever again. So... this time, if it goes to far, I want you to say 'Potato'. It's your safe word. You say that and I'll stop. No matter what. And not just this time but always. I'll never make you endure something you don't want on purpose."

"I'll use the word Alpha, but please, don't punish yourself for that night. I wanted you to fuck me. I did. I'm not just saying that to make you feel better. I wanted it.. but I wanted you more. I was sad about leaving you and then you were mad at me. I didn't want you to stop... not really. I thought if I was submissive enough, I could get you to like me. I just wanted the last time you fucked me to be... romantic." He admitted, looking a bit humiliated. "The other part was an accident. You've never made me bleed like that before. I trust you."

I felt somehow worse by my little omega's admission but I didn't let on. I knew he was only trying to help and I wouldn't let him feel like he ruined the moment. I pushed the guilt aside, willing to deal with it later, after I'd taken care of Fae.

"Well... how about I make it romantic tonight? Wait right there gorgeous," I told him as I got up to get rope.

I slowly came back to the bed, thinking over all the ways I could tie him while fucking him. I decided to keep things simple and created a loop, taking Fae's slim wrists into my hands as I threaded the loop around them. I carefully separated his wrists, making sure I had enough space between them, as I wrapped several layers of rope around them. I smiled as Fae's breathing changed, sending more of his sweet scent into my nostrils.

"Are you seriously dripping already?" I teased, knowing the smell of his slick by heart.

"Y-yesss A-alpha," he stuttered, looking embarrassed. No. I couldn't have that.

"That's because your a good boy," I praised and was rewarded when Fae gave me a shy smile in return. I'd noticed long ago how much of a praise kink the omega had and I was determined to use it every time I touched him and more. "You know you have to get your hole ready for me and you're doing such a good job," I continued, smiling when the boy moaned quietly. "That's right, get it nice and soaked with your slick so I can push my cock in easily."

"Fuck... Cain, touch me, please," the omega whined as he squirmed on the bed.

I carefully pulled the boys arms above his head, securing them tightly to the base of the headboard.

"I am touching you," I teased as I ran a length of rope down his open thighs.

The boy glared at me and thrust his hips at the air but I ignored him. Instead, I grabbed his stocking clad leg and gently bent his knee, tying his thigh and calf together. Once the ties were secure I moved to his other leg and repeated the motions until they matched each other. Then I produced a blindfold.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, hesitating to deprive him of his sight.

Fae nodded, gazing at me with so much lust in his eyes that it made me almost regret my idea of covering them.

I lightly smacked his inner thigh, close to his tiny, covered cock but not close enough. "I can't hear you," I chided, slowly rubbing my thumb over the same area.

"Yesss, I... I trust you," he gasped, trying his best to turn his hips so that I'd touch his cock.

"So good for me," I muttered as I trailed my finger up his swollen cock, over the panties, with a feather light touch. Then I pulled the fabric to the side so that I could study the leaking nub. It looked so needy and cute that I almost felt bad for teasing him... but I couldn't let him cum just yet. Not when I had so much I wanted to do. I carefully tied the blindfold over his eyes and quickly checked that nothing was too tight or pinching him in any way. Then I pushed his thighs open as wide as they could go, using more rope to keep them in place.

"Your hole still looks used," I told him, smiling to myself as I spread his slick over and around the sloppy ring.

"Mmm....are you gonna fuck me now Alpha?" The boy asked, practically shivering as I touched him.

"No, not yet baby," I answered as I carefully slipped a small, vibrating dildo into his ass. "I need to go to the kitchen and get some things but don't worry, this will keep you company," I told him, knowing that the soft vibrations and slow speed were sure to do nothing but make him create even more slick but I wanted him desperately needy.

The boy gave me a jerky nod and I got up to grab a few more supplies. Once I had what I needed I quickly made my way back into my room, smiling proudly at the sight before me. Fae was trying to hard to push his ass against the bed, probably to get some friction and was wiggling so much that his tiny cock was waving about, constantly knocking into the side his thong was gathered on. I grabbed his cock in my palm, shocking him with the cold ice cube I held as well.

"F-fuck! Alpha... fuck me, please," he moaned as he struggled to escape the cold.

"Not yet sweetheart," I replied, taking the ice away from his sweet little cock so that I wouldn't completely ruin his erection.

Holding the ice in my palm, I let some of the cube melt so that cool water ran down my finger tips. I let the water splash down onto Fae's thighs, slowly moving my way up to his stomach. I dropped a small piece of ice into his navel, smirking when he moaned from the sudden cold. I used the water to paint pictures over his skin, tracing words of love close to his nipples but not quite touching them, teasing him with how close my fingers were.

"I... I'm gonna cum," he moaned. "Alpha... help me... I don't want to cum yet," he begged. "It's just all too much."

"I'll take care of it sweetheart, then I can put your little cock in a cage for you, if you want?" The boy nodded and looked relieved. I touched an ice cube to his nipple, teasing him still as my other hand wrapped around his cock. "Beg your Alpha to ruin your orgasm," I ordered.

Without any hesitation, Fae began to beg sweetly, "Alpha will you please ruin my orgasm? I'll do whatever you want if you would just do this for me. Please Sir, I need your help! I need to be good for you and I want you to control when and how I cum. Please Alpha? Take care of me."

"Good job, my pet." I panted, nearly undone myself by his begging. "Tell me when you're about to cum," I ordered, smiling as he nodded his head in compliance. I twisted my hand around his little cock and then lowered my mouth to it, licking his precum from the tip.

"F-feels so good..." he hissed.

I sucked the little pecker into my mouth as rolled his small ball sac in my hand with the ice. Fae struggled against the ropes, fighting with all his might to thrust his hips but he could never manage it. "My perfectly needy slut," I teased, loving the show as he squirmed against the air.

I slowly began to fuck him with the vibrating dildo as I took the small cock back into my mouth and within minutes Fae screamed, "Fuck, so close! Alpha, I'm gonna-"

Right at the last second I stopped my movements and smiled in approval as he cried out in agony. A few seconds later, a few dribbles of cum began to leak from his needy cock, deflating it just enough for the cage. I was quick to catch his cum in my hand and then fed it back to him. I loved watching Fae clean himself off of me. The way his small tongue poked out in little kitten licks had my cock straining against my jeans.

"That's a good boy," I encouraged, taking my hand away so that I could push the remaining cube of ice into his mouth. "Did Alpha ruin your little orgasm?" I teased, as I gave his cock a light smack.

Fae nodded, looking quite flushed and frustrated.

"I don't hear a 'thank you', considering I did you a favor," I pretended to scold, loving his immediate scowl.

"Thank you for taking away my pleasure, Alpha. You were perfect," he sighed a little miserably, looking as if he wished he'd have just cum instead.

"Don't worry little wolf. Now, it'll feel even better when you're allowed to cum properly. You're a good boy, you can handle waiting a little longer."

I smiled when I saw him relax from my words and turned to collect the cock cage, having guessed that the omega might want it. I smiled happily to myself, loving that I'd been correct about the little omega's needs as I tucked his needy cock away, without locking it shut.

********

Fae's Pov:

"What's that?" I asked, my head involuntarily turning to a sudden clack even though I couldn't see.

"Just opening something," the alpha replied before squirting something cold and light against my lips.

I tentatively poked my tongue out, licking the substance into my mouth. "Whipped cream?" I asked, finally identifying the taste.

"I told you I wanted dessert," he replied and I could imagine the smirk on his face.

"I'll get all sticky... and my clothes," I protested, weakly.

"I'll wash your clothes and I'll clean you off," he promised, making me shiver as he sprayed the creamy substance onto my nipples.

I sucked in a breath as his lips closed around one, sucking it into his mouth with the serving of cream. I moaned in pained pleasure, wincing as he nipped at the sore skin with his teeth. My cock begged to become erect but it was safely tucked away in my cage. The feeling was pure heaven.

"Such a dirty boy, letting me eat off of you like your nothing but a serving platter."

I moaned at his words, loving the degradation and dirty talk. I was a mess, truly, but I was his mess and we both knew it. I felt my back arch when the cold cream made contact with my exposed asshole. Seconds later I could feel Cain's tongue slowly licking the cream and slick from the wrinkled skin.

"This is the best dessert I've ever had," he muttered to himself.

Soon his tongue was licking long stripes around my hole as I writhed beneath him, overwhelmed by the vibrations of the toy in conjunction with what his tongue was doing to me. Cain grabbed the base of the toy and began to fuck me with it, slowly pushing the smooth edge right against my prostate. He let the toy torture me for several minutes before taking it away, replaced it with cold cream and his tongue.

My muscles ached as I fought the ropes, quivering as so many sensations rolled over me, mixing and blending together. I lost all track of time as his tongue explored my hole, fucking deeply into me. Then, a new toy entered my ass. This one was a bit thicker and ribbed with much stronger vibrations. I moaned aloud as it filled me, feeling lightheaded from all the overstimulation. A few minutes later, I could feel the pressure of Alpha's body on top of mine and I flushed happily when I realized he'd gotten naked. Then I heard the unmistakable spray of whipped cream.

"Thought you'd might like some dessert as well he teased," before lowering his cock against my parted lips.

I shuddered beneath him, swallowing the cream as his cock slid down my throat, only stopping when his balls could easily rest on my face. I squirmed as they covered my nose, effectively suffocating me as he fucked my ass with the dildo. I was able to breath a few seconds later as he pulled out slightly, only for my breath to be taken away again as he thrust back in. He continued on like this, fucking both of my holes in perfect synchronization.

"Look what a beautiful cock slut you are! Taking two cocks at once! So fucking greedy," Cain chided, turning me red with humiliation.

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes," I whispered around his cock, not even sure if he could even hear me over the wet sounds he was forcing out of me.

"Omega, how do you feel about wax play? He asked. "I'm not going to go too harsh tonight. With this candle it should just feel like a warm sting," he continued as he fully sat on my face, making it so I couldn't say a word. "Just shake your head yes or no," he instructed as he ground into mouth.

I shook my head "yes" as emphatically as I possibly could, delighted that he was choking me with his cock and balls without worrying about it hurting me. Cain continued to roll his hips, driving his cock deeper and deeper into my throat with every thrust. Moments later, I let out a strangled hiss, feeling the hot sting of wax that he'd promised me. I jumped as more drops made contact, squirming away from the burn as best I could. I forced myself to focus on the direction of the heated drops and felt my stomach knot with expectation as the hot liquid came closer and closer to my caged cock. I groaned when the first drop made contact between the bars. The wax felt a little hotter there and I was sure that was because of how much more sensitive the skin on my cock was. I felt it twitch and strain against the bars, trying in vain to harden from the stinging contact.

Cain's thrusts picked up speed as the wax slowly dripped down my sensitive balls, close to my abused asshole. I could feel my anus pulsing around the toy every time a heated drop touched my skin. I twitched, trying to move away from the waxy sting but there was nowhere to go. I was taken by surprise when my mouth suddenly filled with cum, too lost in my own pleasure to realize Alpha was that close to orgasm.

"Drink your milk," he ordered, swishing it around on my tongue as he thrust a few final times.

I submissively complied, swallowing it all down and licking my lips clean when his softened cock left my mouth.

"I need to untie your legs now sweetheart but don't you worry, I'm not even close to being done with you yet," Cain told me as he lifted his body off of mine.

I was too dazed and satiated to speak so I laid motionless as he began to untie my folded legs. Cain gently stretched each one, and pulled of my stockings, before massaging them gently to increase the blood flow. I moaned helplessly as he took care of me, shaking slightly as he removed, first my panties and then the vibrating dildo from my ass.

"Such a hungry little hole," he teased, making me blush all over.

"Your hole," I managed to shyly whisper back, sending a glob of slick down my thighs.

"That's right baby, my sweet little fuck hole. What are smart boy you are!" He mocked.

I groaned as more slick spilled out of me, "Your driving me crazy," I whined, as he placed a gentle kiss to my ankle.

"Good," he replied, slowly kissing and licking his way up my leg. "I bought you some honey," he murmured, and I jumped as a sticky string hit my inner thigh. "Now you can have french toast the way you like it." He brought his tongue back to the spot he'd dirtied and began to clean the sticky mess, occasionally nibbling into my skin as he licked. "I'm going to bite you everywhere," he warned before his sharp teeth pierced my skin.

I writhed against his lips, using my newfound freedom to push my thigh into his mouth even more, wishing I could brush my fingers through his soft hair.

Suddenly, I could heard Frank's voice hissing in my skull, berating me for enjoying the bite. 'You have marks all over you. The rogue's mean nothing!' I whimpered, hating that Frank was using the bond to try and ruin things for me. Cain stopped from biting into my hip and I could hear him sniff at the air.

"Potato?" He asked softly, using his thumb to rub salvia over the area he'd already bitten.

"N-no," I managed to say, knowing the alpha wouldn't believe me without words. "F-frank... he's in my head," I explained and thrust my hips up, hoping to encourage him to continue. "Don't stop."

"Maybe I should just go ahead and bond with you," he murmured, sounding uncertain.

"No!" I protested, appalled at the thought of Frank having some power in my mating night. "Alpha, let me see you! Please?" I begged. I needed him to know I was okay. I knew that he was already punishing himself for hurting me before. I wouldn't let him think he messed up. Seconds later the black silk disappeared and I was gazing into his concerned, caring eyes. "I want you to keep going," I pleaded, wishing I could wrap my arms around him. "He's just... jealous I think," I added, hoping it was enough to spur the alpha on.

Cain growled for a moment and then he seemed to remember himself before he broke into a smile. "Hey, you didn't cower away this time. Such a brave little omega," he purred, smiling at me before softly rubbing his nose against mine. Then he pulled away to remove the ribbon corset and belt from my stomach, only leaving me in the open bralette.

"It's not like I can move much," I reminded him, wanting to downplay my own sense of accomplishment by not being afraid this time.

"Yes... about that," he said, looking down at the way I was wriggling my hips, pressing my caged cock against the front of his thigh as I tried in vain to find some friction. "I think you have way to much freedom at the moment." He quickly grabbed my legs and another length of rope, tying my ankles together. "Is the rope too tight baby?" He asked as he performed a finger check.

"No Alpha," I breathed, feeling needy from the touch of fresh rope on my body as the voice in my head quieted.

The alpha hummed in approval as he began to raise my legs. He carefully began pressing my thighs against my chest and lifting my ankles so that they were up by my ears as he slipped a pillow beneath my hips. Then he grabbed another length of rope, tying my wrists and ankles together. I gasped for air as the position change forced me to slow my breathing down and jerked when a puff of air touched my swollen asshole.

"So sensitive," the alpha praised before drizzling honey right over it. He continued to pour, covering my thighs, navel and the center of my chest in a sticky mess. "Stick out your tongue," he ordered. I complied and was immediately reward with a few drops of honey on my tastebuds. "Be a good boy and keep your tongue out," he commanded as he slowly began to fuck my mouth with his fingers.

"I have a surprise for you," the alpha continued as he pulled at my cheeks, spilling honeyed saliva all over them. "Such a messy boy," he scolded. He began to softly slap my cheeks with his hand, smearing the sticky spit around even more.

"You're the one making me messy," I pointed out, hoping he'd spank me.

"You think your smart, do you?" He asked, raising one eyebrow.

"It's true," I whined, miffed that he hadn't immediately given me what I wanted.

Cain shoved his fingers back in my mouth, pushing my tongue down as they neared my throat. I gagged around his fingers and quivered helplessly beneath him.

"I think it's about time for that bratty mouth of yours to be put to work," he threatened, pulling out yet another dildo.

This toy was smaller than the other two and clear with a small hole at the tip. It looked soft and slippery and I watched in shock as Cain poured honey into the base of the toy. Next he untied the strap that the toy was attached too and used his fingers to force my jaw open. He then slipped the toy past my lips and teeth, fitting it snuggly against my tongue.

"Suck!" He ordered sternly, and I immediately complied. "The is a very special toy and I bought it specifically for you," he continued, fastening the strap around my cheeks and head. "Every 5 minutes it will ejaculate a squirt of honey into your mouth. If you stop sucking, the toy will beep, informing me of your misbehavior. If you stop, I will spank you, the choice is yours."

I quickly stopped sucking and three seconds later a soft beeping could be heard.

"I see," Cain replied with a smirk. "A bit desperate of you though, don't you think?" I blushed but held my ground, refusing to suck at all until he gave me what I wanted. "Since your such a mess, I think I'll use this, I mean, I don't want to get all dirty like you." My eyes widened as he produced a small whip and I began to suck again in earnest, acting as if I wanted to earn my way out of the consequence. "I'm afraid that's not going to help you sweetheart," he sighed, pretending to sound disappointed. "You're very lucky your cock is locked up. Not much I can do to it with those bars in the way. However, that means your slutty hole will have to endure the worst of it."