True Nature Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Cain's help, I shakily stepped forward into the shower water, letting it rinse off any remaining cum and sweat from my body. Then I turned to Cain and wrapped my arms around his torso, holding him tightly to me as he led us back out of the water. I slowly looked up to meet the alpha's eyes.

"Are you..." I bit my lip, feeling extremely vulnerable as my chest tightened. "Are you really going to keep me?" I asked, still unable to trust that any of this was real.

"Forever," the alpha reassured as he gently caressed the side of my face.

I nodded, trying to believe him but it was difficult for me when I bore the mark of another beta. In addition, now that I'd begun to recover from coming undone by Cain's hand, the connection between Frank and I had become loud again.

"He's angry at me. I... I'm a bad mate. He doesn't like me being touched," I sniveled, emotionally exhausted.

Cain let out a ferocious growl and my wolf cowered as I quickly bared my neck. We were both worried that the alpha was mad at me for calling myself Frank's mate. "I'm sorry Alpha! Don't be mad, please? It was an accident," I quietly begged, sure that I'd made a mistake. I felt so mentally feeble after Cain left and then everything Frank had put me through. That fragility was starting to catch up with me and I couldn't even comprehend the idea that Alpha wouldn't punish me for my words. All I knew was punishment and how I constantly deserved it.

"Hey, come here. I'm not mad at you, shhh, don't worry," Cain murmured repeatedly. He scooped me up into his arms and walked us out of the shower before he carefully deposited me on the bed. He then grabbed a few towels that had been put by the bed and after wrapping one around himself, he began to dry me off.

"Fae," he began, looking at me with such softness in his grey eyes that I had to turn my own away. "None of that," he gently chided, turning my face so that I had to look at him. "Listen to me omega," he commanded qiuetly, "There's so many times that I growl or react in a negative way to something you say and it frightens you so much." He sighed, looking remorseful, "I never mean to make you feel that way. However, I know some of that fear is warranted. I was so fucked up our last night together. It's no excuse but I hate that I behaved that way. Fae, I promise you that I will never punish you again unless, you specifically ask me to. Even then, it will never happen if I'm angry at you. I will never lay a dangerous hand on you again. I swear and... if I EVER go back on my word.... I'd hope you'd use your power as the Prince of Lotus Pack to have me locked up." I began to shake my head in protest, hating the idea of doing anything to take Cain away from me but he stopped me. "I'm serious little wolf. You never deserved for anyone to hurt you. Least of all me. I... I'm not as good a mate as you deserve. I should be punished severely for even thinking of sending you back to Frank, let alone actually doing it," he admitted, looking completely ashamed of himself.

I shook my head "no" once more as he spoke. I didn't want Cain to be punished. I could never want that. I usually felt completely safe with him. I wouldn't let trauma ruin what little happiness I'd secured for myself. Besides, I wholeheartedly believed that Cain wouldn't intentionally hurt me again. My mothers had explained to me about how Cain had been here previously, to detox from some very powerful medication. I understood that he was super drugged when he'd seen me that night and it was easy for me to empathize. I knew what it was like to be so medicated that couldn't even feel your own wolf. It was dreadful and sickening and I couldn't bare to hold any of Cain's hurtful actions towards me against him when I knew how messed up he'd been.

"Just promise me that you're being honest when you say you want this," I said, looking deep into his smoky grey eyes. "When we met you said you didn't want a mate... ever. You said the mere idea was degrading," the alpha tried to interrupt but I motioned for him to let me speak. "Cain... I'm free now. I... have moms," I muttered, half to myself. I was beginning to feel in awe of the fact that I really did have people looking out for me. "I... I'm pretty sure I'll be taken care of. I know the pup needs you but you have so many choices! I'm not trying to trap you. I promise!"

Again Cain tried to speak but I stopped him. I needed to get this out. "You... you could chose to not help. I would respect that. I mean, we didn't try to get pregnant..." I swallowed a lump in my throat, hating that choice. "Or," I started, when I noticed the dark look that had crossed Cain's face at my words. "You can help me... just through the pregnancy and then you can leave... or stay... you can even fuck me whenever you want without having to be responsible for anything... Or not!" I continued, noticing that he looked even more unhappy with that option. A wave of comfort swept over me as I began to accept that Cain really did want this pup and maybe he really did want me. "You can stay in the pup's life of course, and mine. I... I would love that. I just... I don't want to force you into anything just because you feel responsible for me... or guilty over what happened. A mate and pups are what I've most for forever but... I'm not going to let you mate me just for my sake." I held my breath after I finished speaking, praying I hadn't read everything completely wrong. I meant what I said, I wanted him to have options and I still felt like Cain might reject me, once he felt like the pup and I were safe. If that was going to happen, I'd rather know now. I was so deeply in love with the man and I needed to know if he loved me back or if he was simply being decent. No matter my feelings, I couldn't compel him to be my mate. I loved him way to much to force him into a life he never wanted. I knew what that life was like.

"You're too good for me," he sighed, looking sad.

I shook my head in disagreement, "I'm not-"

"Fae," Cain interrupted, pressing his finger against my lips to silence me. "I want you... now that my head is clear, I can see how I want you more than anything. I want to be your lover and your friend and I want this pup. I want you both, for always, and I'm not going to change my mind. You're not forcing me to do anything. I should be begging at your feet for you to take me back. So... do you want... to just spend some time with your moms for a while? I can wait if that will make you believe me and I'll be loyal. I just... I want you to be happy. I want to make you happier than you ever dreamed. If I could take all the bad parts back and do them over, I would do better. Please believe me," he answered, looking timid and uncertain.

My wolf scolded me for making Alpha so unsure when all we wanted was to be with him.

"I don't want to wait," I replied, completely sure of my decision. "I want to go to your home... I want you to mate me properly. I'm so tired of waiting for a chance to live."

"Tonight then," Cain replied as he captured my lips in a sweet kiss, thrilling me to my core. When he pulled away he chuckled nervously, "Your moms are going to kill me."

*******

Cain's Pov:

"No, no! Absolutely not! He needs to stay here where we can monitor his health. He's barely eaten, he's barely slept, he's pregnant for god's sake and now you want to take him away?! You can bond him here, where we can keep an eye on you, or not at all! Emma, make the guards arrest him! I want him flogged in the street for even suggesting this to my pup." The little Luna growled.

"Jane," the queen answered tiredly, "Our pup is of age now. You know he wants to be with the mutt. We can't arrest him. Besides, you know on paper they were perfect for each other. Remember, we spent ages going over potential matches for Fae and every time Cain was the one the cards revealed, but I do understand how you feel. Quite honestly, he's still a baby in my eyes and I'm not ready for him to take this step but he needs it. My love, they have to bond properly and I'd rather that happen as far away from us as possible so that I'm not tempted to kill flea bag myself."

"I-it's only twenty minutes away," Fae mumbled looking hurt by their reaction.

However, I could understand. I wouldn't trust someone with my track record around my own pup. Not only that, Fae had barely spoken to them and now he wanted to leave. It had to be hard and maybe a little heartbreaking. At the same time, I understood Fae's needs. My wolf and I still recognized the little omega as ours, despite Frank's egregious attempts to destroy that. What the omega wanted was of most importance to me. In addition, I was excited to show Fae the home I'd gotten ready for him.

"Hey," I whispered, gently kissing his forehead as I slowly came up with a plan. "I need to go home and straighten things up a bit. What if you stay here with your moms for a few hours? That way you can get to know each other more and maybe get a meal in you? That's sounds nice, doesn't it?" I gently commanded as I stroked his cheek.

"You're coming back right?" He asked and I could smell his trepidation.

"I'll be gone three hours maximum. You can time me," I promised.

Fae sighed in defeat, submitting to my will easily, as a small smile settled on his face. I knew he wanted more time with them now that he felt up to talking and I wanted him to know that I would never take that time away from him.

"Is that okay... m-moms?" He asked the women, giving them an adorably hopeful look.

"He comes back in the morning for a check up," the queen ordered, glaring at me coldly.

"Understood your majesty," I answered, feeling those were perfectly reasonable terms.

"Pup, would you like me to have a guard escort him?"

Fae gazed into my eyes for a long moment. "No. Alpha will come back. He always comes back."

My eyes misted with unexpected tears as I had not been prepared for that level of trust. "Alright, I'm gonna head home now and get things ready for you. Okay baby?" I asked the omega, pulling him close for a kiss.

The boy quickly dodged my lips, in favor of my cheek, blushing beautifully from embarrassment. I saw him shoot a quick glance to the women in the room before he met my eyes again. He didn't want them to see me kissing him. How sweet and adorable. I smiled to myself. I loved seeing this new side of Fae. I opted to gather him in for a quick hug instead before finally letting him go to make my way back home.

*******

During the drive to my apartment I drove to the florist, picking up exact copies of the roses I'd bought previously. I also stopped by the store for a bottle of wine and a few things to make an Italian dinner and dessert. Once I arrived home, I cleaned away the dead flowers and replaced them all with their fresh counterparts, leaving the rose petals in the refrigerator until I was about to leave to collect my omega. I also set up led light candles so that we could safely have firelight all throughout the apartment. Then I popped the wine in the freezer while I prepped dinner and took a shower. An hour later I was dressed in black dress pants with a grey button up to match my eyes. I also wore a black dress coat with a black tie. It was the only suit I had and I wanted to look nice for my omega. I wanted him to be proud of me.

My heart raced as I began the drive back to the hospital. I was about to pick up my destined mate... who was pregnant with my pup. My future was about to change completely.

'You don't have to do this.' My father's voice whispered inside my head. 'Everyone knows your a weak, pathetic alpha. No one would blame you if you simply ran away. The boy is fine. He said it himself. He can manage without you. You'll be a terrible mate. Look at your examples. It'll never work for you. Your not alpha enough.'

I felt my breathing speed up as my thoughts overwhelmed me. Why was I worrying about all this now? I wondered, trying to control my breathing.

It would be so easy to just pick up and leave. I'd already lost my job for being absent so much. How would I support having a little family? The omega really did deserve a mate that wanted him to begin with. Fae was so sweet, so perfect. He always had been. What right did I have to claim him?

I struggled to get a grip on myself. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to run away. That wouldn't make me happy. That wouldn't make Fae happy. Fae needed me. He'd offered me an out just this afternoon, despite needing me, and then he put his trust in me. I wouldn't abandon him. The very idea sickened me. I forced myself to take slow deep breathes. Running away never fixed anything. I reminded myself. Running away from Fae the first time had hurt him, so much. I didn't want to hurt the omega. Nothing had made me happier in my life than the last few hours I'd spent, pleasing the boy. I adored making my mate happy. It left me feeling more fulfilled than I had since I first presented as an alpha. Taking care of my omega gave me a deep sense of purpose and I focused on that feeling to pull myself out of the panic attack. Change was scary and that was okay but I wanted change. I wanted him.

Five minutes later I arrived at the front of the hospital, pulling up so that Fae could simply get in on the passenger side. I smiled as I watched him exit the front doors wearing a hospital sweat suit. He blushed when he saw me, his eyes slowly looking me up and down.

"You're the most handsome man I've ever seen... and I feel underdressed," he muttered as I opened the car door for him.

"You look lovely," I replied, wanting him to feel secure. "But if you like, you can change when we get home."

"I can?" He asked, looking surprised as I began the drive back to the apartment.

"I bought you some things," I told him. My wolf rumbled in approval as I thought of the surprises I had waiting for him.

"You want me dressed in panties?" He asked innocently, probably thinking of the things I'd bought him before.

My cock thickened at the mental image of my tiny omega in nothing but lace. Fuck yes I wanted him dressed in panties.

"You can but I also bought you some clothes, if you'd like to dress more warm. Plus you have your dress. I cleaned it for you," I offered, not wanting to sound like a horny dog by accepting his original idea.

"You bought me new clothes?" The boy asked, sounding in awe.

"It's not much," I warned, "Only a few outfits and... things. But I wanted you to feel more comfortable. Like my home could be yours," I admitted feeling surprisingly shy and vulnerable about my gesture. Would he think it was too much? Would he rather had picked everything out himself? I peaked at his face while stopped at a red light and before I could fret too much, the omega rewarded me with an excited smile and his eyes shown as if I'd just said something amazing.

"I would love to change," he told me, sounding almost giddy.

"Whatever you want," I answered, pleased with how happy my omega seemed. "I just need to put dinner in the oven and make the salad. You can get dressed while I'm doing that... if you want?" I asked, thrilled at the idea of seeing him in clothes I paid for; genuinely getting off on the realization that I was successfully taking care of him.

We finally arrived at the apartment and, after unlocking the front door, I stepped back and told Fae he could enter. The boy gazed around my apartment with huge eyes, taking in all the candles and flowers. Soft music played in the background in the softly lit space, making everything feel warm and cozy.

"Your clothes are in the closet and drawers. Please don't touch the pink box on the nightstand yet," I requested, not ready for the boy to see the collar I'd picked out for him.

"Of course Alpha, thank you," he replied sweetly, slowly following the rose petals I'd put out only 30 minutes before, looking as if he were floating on a cloud.

I focused on the dinner I was making him, prepping the salad as the oven heated up. I was so engrossed in my work that it took me a few minutes to notice the smell. It was incredibly sweet, soft and laced with longing and desire. It was a special scent that had overwhelmed me many a time. A scent my wolf was completely addicted to, no matter how I may have tried to deny it before. My head jerked up, eyes zeroing in on the little omega as my mouth watered.

The boy stood, with one foot crossed in front of the other and hands behind his back. He bit his lip, cheeks pink with a lovely blush that spread down his neck and ended right above his delicate chest. He wore a strappy pink bralette that exposed his creamy, pale flesh and puffy pink nipples. The straps over his shoulders were adorned with pink ruffles, accenting the pink ribbons tied up in bows at the front of the straps perfectly. A belt with more ruffles and a corset made of pink ribbon adorned his belly, hiding the top of a sheer thong. The fabric of which, was already sopping wet thanks to his sweet little cock being so worked up. His slim legs were covered in sheer, light pink stockings that were attached to lace garters further up his thighs. He looked utterly gorgeous and extremely delicious. I needed to fuck him. Now.

When I couldn't find anything good enough to say, the omega brought his hands to his head, as if he were going to fix his hair. He stopped mid comb, as if remembering his hair was gone all over again and his lips trembled. He dropped his hand and bit his lower lip again, looking vulnerable and unsure.

"D-did you not mean-?" He took a breath, as if to steady himself. "I can change... if it's too much? I'm... I... I still have injuries. It's way too showy... too much skin. I-I'm sure its... ridiculous-," his words broke off into anxious mutterings as he wrung his hands together.

I finally got a hold of myself and rushed to him, hushing his self doubt by pressing our lips together. The omega's eyes widened for a moment before he thoroughly dove into the kiss, opening his mouth to receive my tongue as he pulled me close. I slowly probed inside his mouth, indulging myself with his taste. Fae moaned into the kiss and I began to drown in the scent of his arousal.

"You look incredible," I told him, as I pulled back to take another look. "So beautiful. Pink really does suit you."

Fae blushed happily, smiling as he looked at the floor.

"Sweetheart, do you mind if we go to the bedroom?" Fae looked up at me with surprise.

"I thought we were having dinner," he answered innocently, seemingly unaware of how badly his outfit made me want to fuck him.

"I want dessert," I answered, kissing the tip of his nose.

I smiled with delight as the omega turned pink again. He smelled so happy and pleased with himself, it was honestly precious.

"I was hoping you'd say something like that," he said, looking smugly gratified.

I lightly swatted his ass in appreciation. "You're so fucking sexy," I moaned. The boy blushed even deeper, making him look even more delicious.

I quickly led him to the bedroom and pulled him down to the bed, rolling on top of him. The moment our clothed cocks touched the omega began to roll his hips, seeking the friction of our members rubbing together.

"Look at you. Barely in bed and already acting like your Alpha's perfect slut," I chided, pulling away from the boy.

"Come back," he whined, not even trying to argue as a cute pout settled on his face.

"Shhh pet. I will. But first... how do you feel about me tying you up?" I asked, hoping he'd feel comfortable with it, for I had a plan.

I was surprised by how quickly he agreed, looking at me with complete trust in his eyes as he lifted his hands above his head.

"Are you sure?" I asked, wanting to be safe. "I know last time... I wasn't exactly a gentleman."

"You stopped when you realized you were actually hurting me," the omega reminded me, placing a gentle hand on my arm.