True North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled happily, devouring the warm roll.

By the time the movers showed up, dad already had a few of his coworkers there with their sons. As soon as the movers and a couple of the men were in the living room, I fled to my room and shut the door. I didn't do well around crowds of people crammed into one room.

Halfway through the day, Rose barged in, grinning. "You NEED to come out here! They're pretty much done and all of us younger people are out on the deck! True, a couple of these dudes are really hot and they all want to meet you! I told them I had a twin and they're all excited! They're almost all our age! Please? I'm the only girl and it sucks!"

Fearfully, I let her lead me out through the crowded living room to the deck full of young men our age. There were five of them and they were all drinking beer like it was normal, even with their dads right on the other side of the sliding glass door.

"Everyone, this is my sister, True North, but we just call her True," Rose called happily.

"True North?" one of the boys asked, confused as they all looked me over. "And she's your twin? Are you sure? Is it like one of those insemination things with two different eggs and two different dads?"

"Mal, shut up," one of the other guys rolled his eyes. "Hey True, I think it's kinda cool. True North. How did you get that and your sister get something as ordinary as Rose?"

"Compass Rose," I told him as Rose tried to shush me. She HATED her first name, even if she did love what it meant to dad.

"Oh... wow. Well that actually makes sense and that's really cool," the man smiled, looking me over with interest. "I'm John McKinley the 4th, but everyone just calls me Riot. That rude guy there is Malcolm, we call him Mal. He and I are both seniors and like we told Rose, we'll be glad to show you around tomorrow. Jake is my older brother, he goes to State here local and they're Levi and Tim. Both juniors."

"I'm 18 though," Tim spoke up quickly. "Last month."

I nodded at them, then looked away out at the forest.

"She's a little shy and quiet," Rose offered. "And no, we're not identical twins, but we have the same mom and dad. True looks like mom and I look like my dad's mom."

"Which dad?" Mal asked.

"The... other one," Rose blushed. She didn't like talking about Greg and how he just left after they used his sperm to make children.

"So what's it like when he dates and brings dudes home? Mal asked. "Can you like, hear them? Is it weird?"

I moved past everyone and went to the railing, staring out and trying to ignore the others and the very rude Mal.

Out of my periphery, I could see next door now and all the people still out there.

Riot moved up next to me and leaned on the railing so he could see my face. "Sorry about Mal, he's a dick sometimes, but he doesn't really mean to be. He just has no filter. Is it alright if I tell you something?"

"Depends on the something," I answered softly.

"You're really adorable. Hot even. I dig the whole sweetheart vibe you give off. You are, aren't you? A complete sweetheart? Quiet little mouse. You'd never hurt a fly, would you?"

"I see no point in hurting people, it hurts them and me in the long run. Hurting people... people think it will make them feel better about themselves and their own insecurities, but it just feeds them. Thank you for the compliment."

"I can see that. The whole philosophy thing. I bet you're really smart too, aren't you?"

"I get good grades, if that's what you mean, but I don't know that book smart translates over to street smarts or even wisdom," I told him, turning when there was particularly loud laughter from next door. They were all laughing at two men wrestling around and trying to throw each other to the ground.

"A bunch of losers," Riot snorted. "Dropouts and assholes, all of them deadbeats. Typical."

"Typical?" I asked, feeling a little angry at the insinuation.

"Not all of those dudes live there, but the three that do?" They're all packed into that house with like, 20 people. The old lady babysits ALL her grandkids and feeds all her grandkids and their friends every day. There's people in and out all day. See the one dude? The one standing next to the one who looks just like him, but has neck tattoos? His name's Angel and he was supposed to graduate last year, but he dropped out two years ago. His older brothers did too."

"Give him some credit, though," Levi chimed in, moving closer. "My dad won't take his bike to anyone but him. He's got a great business going and he stays busy constantly. He has like, a week waiting list even working like 12 hours a day every day. The dude makes great money for a dropout. More than my dad makes."

"Then why's he still living there?" Riot demanded. "Why not move out and get a real garage to work out of? Seems sus. He probably launders money."

"Nah. He supports his family, at least partly. They pay for everything in cash so he's probably not claiming all his income, but otherwise they're all legit. Uncle Gene says he's ran them all several times just because of how loud their bikes are and the complaints he gets. There's no noise ordinance until after 10 PM though, and they never break it after 10. He says there's nothing on any of them."

"Has he asked for green cards recently?" Riot asked with a mocking sneer, his tone surly.

"They're legit, all of them."

I looked at Riot then, not liking the vibe I was getting. He was coming off really racist and I didn't like that. His blonde hair and blue eyes weren't really helping his case, especially with how perfect he looked with his hard jock body.

No, not my type at all.

"I'll be back in a few," I told Rose before slipping inside, but she and I both knew it was a lie. I wasn't coming back out until they all left.

They did leave soon after and I was grateful for the quiet. I was also grateful for all the furniture in the house now. Especially the fridge and stove. I immediately sat down and started a grocery list.

It ended up being four pages long once I was sure I remembered everything and was satisfied with it. It was also starting to get dark, but I had a good hour and those woods I could see through the sliding glass door in the living room were beckoning me.

When I stepped out, I glanced at the half dozen young men still in the driveway next door. All the kids were either gone or inside. Ignoring them before they noticed me, I hurried back to the woods and slipped in, looking around. I'd never been in the woods before and it was darker than I expected it to be. I also instantly wondered what sort of animals might be in them. Snakes? Spiders? Large predator types of things like cougars or bears or wolves? I needed to look that up, see what was indiginous to the area. Watching and listening carefully, I crept in a little further, telling myself I would only stay a few minutes, just to look around. Three more minutes into the woods, I heard a popping noise come from behind me and I froze.

What was that?

It came again and then a few times in rapid succession. A tree seemed to throw bark off of it, just a few inches like a mini explosion, then I realized it was gunshots. Turning with a whimper, I ran back towards the house as fast as I could, thinking all the while that the popping noises sounded nothing like gunshots in a movie. They were too quiet, almost like the little red bobcat fireworks.

Clearing the woods, I actually tripped in my haste and rolled out of the woods, panting. Looking up, there were half a dozen stunned faces looking at me. The men from next door holding handguns, with a target in the backyard near the woods. There was an old, large bale of round hay behind the target, but they'd obviously missed it and the bullet had traveled into the tree in the woods.

I'd been in there! A few yards to the right and I could have been shot!

The men all broke out laughing at me as I managed to stand and hurry to the house. I paused halfway, considering yelling at them for being so reckless.

Angel lifted a finger at me and made a finger gun. When he mimicked pulling the trigger, another pop went off as he did it and I threw myself back, scrambling back again as they all laughed hysterically. I saw then, the guy behind him holding a gun in the direction of the target.

Assholes!

I got up and ran up the stairs, chased by their laughter.

Rose was in her room and dad was in his office, so I just hid in my room, shaking and angry.

I wasn't settled down at all when dad told me we were going to go get some take-out.

When we got back, Angel and his friends were still outside, but they were all sitting down now, drinking beer. Angel smirked at me when I got out of the car and I looked away quickly, still wanting to yell at him. We were still at the table eating when Mal and Riot showed up and Rose gleefully let them in.

"You DID come back, I wasn't sure if you would!"

"Of course," Riot smiled, looking over me at the table. "Actually, we thought we'd show you two around town? All the best restaurants and places to get things. Other places, you know. Library and all that."

"Awesome! C'mon True!" Rose called happily, grabbing my hand.

"I'm not done eating."

"You can have leftovers later! Or we'll stop and grab dessert! C'mon!" she demanded, pulling me out of my chair. I cast dad a baleful look, but he just gave me a tight smile. He'd been trying and trying to teach me to say no to her, but I had a really hard time saying no to anyone.

Instead, I found myself being lifted up into a big truck and squeezed in between Rose and Riot on a bench seat. Riot grinned down at me as he started the truck and backed out. As soon as he put it in park, his hand went to my thigh and I tensed up, but didn't push it away.

Rose was already snuggling up to Mal, smiling and flirting the way she did.

They showed us around town a little bit, pointing out a few restaurants, but they were all places that were on the way somewhere. He didn't make turns or drive around, he was headed straight out of town. I knew when we pulled into a field next to a barn that this was going to devolve rapidly.

"Let's take a walk!" Mal grinned at Rose, hopping out and helping her out before closing Riot and I back in.

"A walk sounds good," I told Riot, starting to slide over to the other door.

Riot reached around with his far hand and grabbed my other hip quickly, facing me now. "Let's stay and talk a while, True. We didn't get much of a chance earlier. You really are the cutest little thing I've ever seen! So what are you into? What do you do for fun? Rose says she's an artist."

"She is... ummm... I just read really."

"That's it?"

"Study?"

"Wow," he chuckled, his eyes shining. "I play football and basketball. Baseball too, I guess, though it's not a big thing for me. You like sports?"

"Umm... I used to be a cheerleader. Rose asked me to try out with her and I just kept doing it. I don't know why. Coach said it was an easy scholarship, but I got hurt."

"Jealous rival I bet?"

"Oh, no, nothing like that. The girls were all pretty nice, actually. It was her handsy boyfriend that caused it."

"That sucks. I enjoy playing, but I'm not good enough for a scholarship. I'm a lot better at other things," he smirked, then leaned in as he took hold of my face. When his lips pressed to mine, I froze up completely, alarm bells going off everywhere. "Mmm," he purred, pulling back an inch. "You feel great in my arms, babe," he whispered, laying me back on the bench seat and pressing into me. Kissing me again, he forced my mouth open and I let him, terrified to say no. This was no big deal. Rose would be back any second! Would he be upset if I told him to stop?

Pulling away and turning, my breathing was too fast. "We should slow down," I told him meekly. "I don't really want to do this."

"Sure you do, babe, it's ok. I know you're not this type of girl usually, but I also know you want to let yourself have it. You're just afraid I'll judge you. I won't, babe, promise," he rumbled, then turned me back to him to kiss me again.

I let him kiss me a few more minutes, my hands in fists.

His hand let my face go finally, but he immediately slid it down to my breast and squeezed gently, massaging through my bra.

"I don't like this," I repeated, my voice high as my lips began tingling. I was breathing too fast.

"Sure you do," he whispered. "I told you it's ok, I promise I won't judge. You feel so good, babe, you're perfect. I can't wait to show you off tomorrow!"

"I don't..." I began, but he grabbed my face again and turned me to kiss him. Wedging a knee between my legs, he forced them apart, then ground his crotch on my lower thigh. I could feel his cock, hard and demanding in his jeans as he rubbed it up and down my leg.

"You feel so good," he whispered, then eased to the side enough to slide his hand down further and still grind against my lower thigh. "I know how to make you feel good, baby," he whispered, undoing my pants with a practiced hand. Shoving his hand in, they unzipped as he did as I squirmed in fear.

I was locked up now, my fingernails digging into my palms as spots began in my vision.

When his fingers slid under my cotton underwear and down in, I whimpered, then hid my face in his arm as his fingers dug into my mound almost painfully.

"I bet this pussy is really tight," he whispered almost dreamily. "God you're perfect!"

His fingers pushed in further, painful as they pressed too hard as he struggled to get his hand past my jeans. His finger found my slit and he purred in anticipation as the tip found my entrance.

"God I want you!" he whispered, then pushed his long, thick finger into me. There was a burst of pain, enough to make me let out a cry, but I didn't move. I was still frozen there as he slid his finger all the way in. "I know how to make you feel good, babe," he promised, then began flicking his finger back and forth inside me.

It did not feel good.

"Your pussy is so hot baby! You like that? That's good, isn't it?" he asked, grinding harder and harder with his cock on my thigh.

He sat up suddenly, sliding his finger out and then his hand as he pulled me to sit up. Undoing his own pants, he shoved them down enough for his cock to poke out. Gripping the back of my neck, he pulled my head closer to it.

"Come on, baby, you've got me so worked up! I need this. Just for a minute, that's all it'll take. Come on," he panted, pulling my head closer, despite me trying to pull away. "Open your mouth baby," he demanded, pushing his hips up so his cock touched my cheek. I squealed with my teeth clenched as he grabbed his cock, enveloping it in one hand and started stroking. "Come on, True, just the tip. Lick it, kiss it, I need this!" he demanded, pressing the tip to my lips. "Open your mouth, True!" he demanded more loudly, pushing harder on my head.

Out of fear, I parted my lips and he immediately pulled my head down as he moved his hand out of the way and shoved his hips up.

"I god yes! That's so good, baby! That's perfect!" he groaned, pumping his hips up as he held my head in place with both hands. I tried to push off of him, but he held me tight as he thrust, grunting and groaning. I could feel the veins on my tongue, the tip running over the roof of my mouth again and again before almost reaching the back of my throat. "Oh fuck, baby! Be ready! Swallow all of it!" he demanded, then his cock throbbed in my mouth before shooting cum into my throat.

I whimpered again, then gagged and choked, trying harder to pull away.

"No! Swallow it! I love that, you need to swallow all of it!" he panted, his grip painfully tight.

I wailed around his cock, then considered biting down as hard as I could.

He pulled out then, half collapsing as he tried to catch his breath. "Fuck! That was so good baby, you did perfect. That was amazing. You'll do better next time, you'll get used to it."

"I didn't like that!" I cried. "There'll never be a next time!"

"Lower your fucking voice!" he snapped, looking around. "There'll be as many times as I want! You won't say no to me, True, do you understand? This is your fault, all of it. Your own fucking fault, getting me all worked up. I needed you! Stop bawling, wipe your face before they get back."

"I'm telling my dad!"

"Fucking try it!" he snarled in my face, grabbing my throat and slamming me down on the seat. Picking his phone up with his other hand, he dialed one handed, then put it on speaker.

"Riot, my man! What's up?"

"I have a bitch here threatening me," Riot growled an inch from my face.

"We burying her in the woods? I need to get the SUV?"

"If she opens her fucking mouth, yes. I was with you and everyone else at the party tonight and she's a fucking liar who'll dissappear within the week. You hear that, True? MY friends will kill for me. You won't say shit and you won't act like anything is wrong. You're fucking MINE now, True, do you understand that?"

"Ask me what happened to the other two bitches who threatened him," the man on the phone asked darkly. "You wanna be next? Don't fuck with my boy, you hear me?"

"Answer him!" Riot yelled.

"Y-yes!" I cried, tears streaming down my face. "I won't tell! I just want to go home!"

"I'll talk to you later, man," Riot told the phone.

"Peace. Let me know if you need me. Text me her info so I'll know who to bury if she tries to fuck with you."

Riot hung up and looked down at me. His anger drained to menace as his lip curled. "Don't piss me off, True, I don't like it. Just behave for me, ok? It's all good, right? You aren't hurt, you got fingered good, and I got off. It's what couples do. And be very clear, True, we are a fucking couple. I wanted you the moment I saw you and you're fucking mine. Look at me! Say you understand, True. Say it out loud."

"I understand," I whispered, my head swimming. "I think... I think..."

"TRUE!"

Jerking, I opened my eyes and looked up at Riot, then Rose from the other side.

"She's awake," Rose spoke quickly. "It was only a couple minutes," Rose smiled at me, assuring me. "You're fine. Can you sit up? Let's go get her something to drink and she'll be fine."

"She fucking passed out!"

"When she gets stressed, she hyperventilates and passes out a few minutes unless you know how to get her through it. I can show you what to do, if, you know... you're ever around her when it happens again."

"Yeah. Tell me. Sit up, True, we'll go up to Taco Bell and get you a drink, ok?"

"Can we just go home?" I asked, gripping my aching head.

"True?" Rose asked, sliding in next to me as she helped me up. "Have you been taking your anxiety meds?"

"I... just... today has been a hard day."

"She doesn't like crowds all close in one room," Rose explained as Mal shut the door and Riot started the truck. "It stresses her out. Just let her make a list and she'll calm down," she teased me, trying to get me to come around.

Riot put his hand on my thigh again and this time he held on tightly. Posessively.

I felt sick.

When we finally got home, Riot walked me up the stairs, gripping my hand too tightly, then stopped a stair down and turned me to face him.

"I'll pick you up at 8 for school tomorrow, ok? It's a little early, but I want you to meet everyone."

"Dad can take me," I shook my head.

"He starts work tomorrow," Riot disagreed, "and I want to take you. No arguments."

"Me too?" Rose asked him.

"Yeah, you can ride with us. Hey, True? You good?"

"Yeah," I spoke too quickly, wanting to get inside.

"Good," he told me a little forcefully, then leaned in and tilted my chin up to kiss me.

I stayed still, but didn't kiss him back and I fled as soon as he let me go.

Dad looked up from his laptop, smiling. "Have fun?"

"I think True is out of her meds," Rose told him immediately.