True North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you?" Dad asked quickly, alarmed. "Did you have them in your purse or did they burn?"

"They burned," I shrugged. "I didn't want to shove something else on your plate yet."

"Kiddo, that's important! You need to tell me! I'll see about getting the scrip transferred to the local place first thing and pick them up on my way home from work. Or you can. I'll text you the place if you feel up to it."

"You don't have to take us to school, daddy!" Rose called as she started to her room. "Riot is picking us up!"

Dad looked at me then, cocking his head. "He's the one that was all eyes for you, wasn't he?"

"Yeah," I answered, looking around.

"You like him?"

"He's ok," I lied with a shrug. "I'm tired and I have to be up early," I told him, going to him and hugging him. "Night, dad."

"G'night, kiddo," he answered, sounding stressed.

School that week went almost exactly as I expected. Riot walked me in holding on to my hand and then to every class, showing me where everything was. He even put his arm around me at lunch and introduced me to everyone. The only plus was that we didn't have a single class together.

He took me home every day, but went straight back to the school for practice. More than once he asked if I wanted to stay and watch practice, but I assured him I had to do homework and study, as well as make dinner and other things.

Wednesday evening, he showed up after practice and dad invited him to stay for dinner. Watching them talk made me feel sick all over again, dad smiling and chuckling and Riot being so charming. Like he wasn't a rapist psychopath.

After it got dark, Riot suggested we go get dessert at the frozen custard stand. I started to say no, but the look he gave me as he looked down at me wasn't pleasant.

Letting him lead me out to his truck, I felt fear well up as I looked at Angel outside with his friends, all watching Riot darkly.

Riot didn't even make a pretense at getting ice cream, he drove straight back out to the barn and immediately pushed me down to start kissing me and rubbing his cock on my thigh.

"Stop crying," he growled angrily. "This is good, it feels great. You feel great," he breathed, grinding harder. "Come on," he demanded, pulling me up again and undoing his pants. "Give me head, baby. I need to get off."

"I don't want to do that!" I pleaded, trying to pull away.

"You'll do what I tell you!"

"If you put it in my mouth again, I'll bite it off!" I screamed, terrified he would hit me now.

He growled angrily, yanking his door open and pulling me out. Shoving me to the back of the truck, he lowered the tailgate, then turned and yanked my pants down.

"DON'T," I screamed desperately as he picked me up and shoved me over the tailgate, my feet dangling.

"All I wanted was a little fucking head!" he yelled back, his large fingers pawing at my pussy lips. "You're being a bitch!"

"Please don't DO this!" I begged again, trying to kick and struggle.

"Knock it off!" he demanded, swatting my ass hard with an open hand smack. "Do I need to get rough?"

Gripping the bottom of the tailgate, I stopped struggling, crying into the cold metal. This would happen whether I struggled or not and all I was going to do was get myself hurt and piss him off more.

"Fucking cunt," he growled angrily, then started jerking himself off to get hard again while his other hand stayed on my back. When he stopped pumping his fist and spit on his hand, I knew my time was up. Swiping his fingers over my pussy, he spread the wetness across me and I let out another wail of fear. "Shut up!" he demanded, pumping his cock a few more times again before pressing it to my pussy.

Pushing again and again, he was struggling with his half hard dick.

"Tell me you want it, True! Say it, say you want my dick! You want me to fuck you!"

I shook my head, gripping the tailgate harder.

"Say you need my cock, baby," he breathed. "You fucking love my cock and you want it. You want me to fill you up with my cum, don't you baby? I know you fucking do!"

I panicked all over again, terrified. "Please! Riot, I'll say whatever you want and I won't fight! Just wear a condom, please!"

He hesitated a moment, then shook his head. "I can't get off with a rubber on and anyway I wanna fucking breed you," he told me, still pumping furiously on his dick. "Tell me you fucking need me, baby," he demanded, gripping my back and sliding his hand, moving to massage my ass and spread my ass cheaks slightly. "Fuck you look good. Come on baby, beg me for my cock! You want me to fuck you good, don't you? You want a good pounding! You want to come for me, don't you? Yeah you fucking do," he groaned, talking himself up.

Pressing his dick to my pussy lips quickly, he rammed his cock in hard enough to shove my hips into the metal ridge of the tailgate and I screamed again. Not just for the dick inside of me, but mostly from the pain of the metal slamming into bone.

"Hush, baby, it's fucking good," he panted, gripping my hips and starting to pump rapidly. "Yeah, that's fucking right baby, this tight little cunt feels fucking perfect! I knew it would! God it's so good!"

"You're hurting me!" I screamed, trying to pull myself back so my hips weren't ramming and rolling against the metal.

"It only hurts the first time, baby! My dick too big for you, baby? Fuck yeah, that's fucking hot. Oh, fuck, I'm getting so close, baby!"

"The metal! Please, you're going to break my hips!"

"Shit!" he hissed, yanking me back a few inches, then pumping harder as he held on to my hips, holding me up.

My hips weren't hitting the ridge anymore, but my ribs and elbows were both rolling over the metal again and again and it hurt too. "It hurts!" I pleaded again.

"I'm close!" he panted, his breathing labored.

"Pull out!" I begged, frantic again.

"NNNNNN!" he moaned, pushing in as deep as he could and holding himself there as he came. "Oh FUCK yeah! Fuck! That was so good, baby! I just fucked you so good, baby! Did you come?"

The question was so absurd, it caught me off guard. "Let me up!" I demanded, still sobbing.

Riot pulled me off the tailgate to my feet, then started fastening his own pants as he smirked at me. "Admit it, that was fucking awsome. So did you? Come?"

"No," I told him, ashamed. "It just hurt."

"Next time I'll remember to pull you back a little. Holy shit that was great," he laughed.

"Do you have napkins or something in your truck?" I asked, humiliated. "I need to get... 'this' out of me."

"Don't sweat it, babe, I was serious. I want you to have my kids, all of them. I want to breed you, fill you full constantly and keep you pregnant. Holy shit that was fucking awesome. You want some frozen yogurt now?"

"No. I want to go home," I told him, grimacing as I pulled up my pants. I could feel the cum inside me starting to roll out. The thought of it filling my underwear and spreading all over my vagina made me physically ill. Turning, I ran to the high grass and threw up violently.

"Shit! Are you sick? What's wrong? Is it your pills? Did you take your pills?"

I wiped my mouth miserably, then walked past him to the truck door and waited. He followed me, looking over me, then hesitated. "You're not going to puke in my truck, are you? This is a classic. Vintage."

"No," I whispered hoarsely, then let him help me up into it.

He was quiet all the way home, but when he slid me over, he pulled me to the edge of the seat and pulled my legs around his waist. "Remember what we talked about?" he asked softly, tilting my chin up.

"Yeah," I agreed hollowly.

"Good. Good girl. Tonight was fucking awesome, babe. I can't wait to do it again."

I tried to look down, but he forced my face back up to his.

"I'd kiss you, but... you know. Vomit, gross. See you in the morning, ok?"

"Yeah," I repeated, then hurried inside after he let me down.

When Friday came, I was terrified that he would come over again and I considered not being there. Asking dad to take me to the bookstore.

He was busy, so I grabbed a book and headed to the woods again. Looking over, I made sure no one was shooting, but it was just the kids outside playing. No one else was there.

Heading out, Sonja called to me. "True! True, hi!" she yelled, hurrying up to me. "Abuela is making quesitos! She said to bring you when you got home!"

"Oh! Oh, that's perfect, actually," I told her, pleased. I wouldn't be home if he came after all!

Josanna was a happy, smiling, beautiful soul. She carried a baby in a sling, sleeping as she bustled around the kitchen, talking to me in rapid Spanish. Sonja was there to translate, but otherwise the room had been cleared as the woman taught me to make quesitos.

During the quiet moments, Sonja talked to me. "So you are dating John McKinley?" she asked casually.

"Umm... sort of yes and no?"

"You know he has a bad reputation? Earlier this year he was accused of hurting a girl, then she dropped the charges all the sudden. When she came back to school she had a broken arm. She said she fell down the stairs, but everyone knows his temper. You're new so you wouldn't know, but... you know. Girls talk. Arya said she heard there was a different girl last year, but she moved away all the sudden. Joselyn said the same thing to Marta and her sister is a Junior."

"Thanks for letting me know," I managed to smile.

"If he ever does anything, you can come over here. Alonso and Angel will help you, them and their friends."

"Oh... umm... thanks. I'll keep that in mind."

Josanna made enough quesitos for me to take home to dad and Rose and I knew it was time to go when I heard people coming in downstairs. Loud male voices, most of them laughing.

They came up the stairs and passed the kitchen, most of them glancing in at me as they went by.

Angel didn't keep walking, he stopped and looked me over, then smirked as he came into the kitchen.

"Aye mami," he lifted his chin at me. "Look at you all cute and domestic and shit. You come to impress me with your skills?" he asked, taking a quesito from the plate I was holding and biting into it. "Mmm. Good. As sweet as you look, mami. How about you come down to my room with me for a while? Let me eat that pussy?"

"Angel!" Sonja hissed.

"What? Abuela can't understand me," he smiled, looking me over as he leaned in closer.

I flinched back, waiting for him to touch me or grope me or do something terrible, though his words had actually thrilled me some. I had already had fantasies of him doing that very thing with his perfect lips. Instead, he pressed the pastry to my lips where he had bitten it.

"Don't you want to try it?" he asked seductively.

Shaking, I took a bite, not wanting to make a scene, and feeling like this really was incredibly sexy.

"Aye, good girl," he purred, that smirk coming back. "What's your name, mami?"

"Uhh... True," I answered, my voice wavering.

"True? It is your name?"

"Yeah... umm..."

"Come downstairs with me," he rumbled, leaning in closer and taking the plate to put on the counter behind me.

"I have to get home," I told him, swallowing hard and wishing I didn't want to go downstairs with him so badly.

"Expecting that pendejo, Riot?"

"Umm... no... I don't know. He never says when he's coming, just shows up. I need to go make dinner... umm... Rose can't cook."

"Your sister?"

"Yeah."

"Pretty enough, but she plays games. A moment here or there and that is all. You, though. That is not your way is it? When you find the ONE, he is all there will be. Do you like the pendejo?"

"Umm... his dad works for my dad," I shrugged. "They helped us move and... umm... Rose was hanging out with his best friend."

"You don't like him," Angel noted, cocking his head. "Still he comes."

"I need to go," I told him again, my face heating to my ears. "My dad will be wondering where I am."

"Come back after," he grinned, leaning back. "We will be outside with a bonfire. Music, drinks, fun. You can bring your sister."

"Why? You SHOT at me!"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Nah, Mami, we didn't know you were there. You were so cute running out though, so surprised and scared. I had to tease you a little. You should come. I will show you things... the ONE, for example."

"Umm... maybe. I'll tell Rose. Umm... excuse me," I breathed, hurrying around him.

Josanna was watching Angel talking to me, her eyebrows high. Turning to Sonja, she spoke rapidly, smiling.

"Abuela said you can come back anytime and she'll teach you to make everything. Every day for dinner, even. She'll make enough for your family too while she teaches you."

"Oh... Thank you. And thank you for these, they really are wonderful! Dad will be excited, I rarely make him sweets. Umm... bye!" I called nervously, hurrying back home.

As soon as I was inside, I peeked out the curtain again, but no one was out there yet.

Riot showed up when I was almost done making dinner, smiling at me as I moved around the kitchen.

"Good to know you cook," he grinned, picking up one of the quesitos and biting into it. "Mmmm. Wow, these are good. You made these?"

"Yeah... ummm... I helped."

"Hello, John," Dad smiled, coming into the kitchen. "Almost done, kiddo?"

"Yeah, three minutes," I promised, wishing there was a way to tell dad NOT to ask Riot to stay for dinner.

"You staying to eat?" dad asked Riot as soon as I had the thought.

"Sure! I can do that, I guess. Otherwise it's McDonalds and this smells much better."

"Anything smells better," dad muttered. He hated most fast food places. "What are these?" he asked excitedly, picking up a pastry. "Oh wow, these are fantastic! What recipe is this?"

"They're the quesitos Sonja was talking about. Josanna taught me to make them this afternoon after school."

"These are really good! So they're pretty nice, huh?" dad asked, lifting a lid off a pot on the stove.

I put the lid back, trying not to look at Riot as I answered. "She was really nice, it was fun learning how to make them."

"I thought she didn't speak english?"

"She doesn't, Sonja translated for us."

"Anyone else there?" Riot asked casually.

"A bunch of kids," I shrugged. "Her grandkids," I went on, not lying. Angel was her grandson.

"I'll grab Rose," Dad smiled when I opened the oven.

Dad talked to Riot through dinner and Rose went on and on about her new friends at school, then told us she was having a few over tonight to show them her 'ghetto' temporary house.

As soon as I was done putting dishes in the dishwasher, I turned and Riot stood up, about to ask me to leave with him.

The instant he opened his mouth, the doorbell rang.

Rose hurried to the door, giggling as she let half a dozen people in, boys and girls both.

Riot looked a little grumpy as a few of his other friends came in and talked to him, making it hard for him to ask me to leave since they just arrived.

For once I was grateful for company.

Rose led them all out to the deck after giving them the small tour, then pointed out the surrounding houses.

When I went to the edge of the deck, I could see the bonfire behind Angel's house and a bunch of people around it, music blaring as they drank.

"Party next door?" one of Rose's friends asked.

"Not the kind we want to join," Riot told him quickly.

I looked over again and I could pick out Angel among the revelers. He was standing with a beer and I was pretty sure he was watching me.

Riot leaned on the railing, then followed my gaze. Reaching out, he took my face and turned me to face him. "I'm right here, baby," he scowled.

"Yeah," I agreed, blushing in the darkness.

"We should do something!" Rose cried happily. "Lets move the table over and play something fun! Like when we were in middle school! Truth or dare! Come on!" she laughed, pulling two of her guy friends to move the table.

I groaned inwardly, but sat down when Riot pulled me down next to him, giving me a smirk.

I felt like an idiot, sitting there to play a kids game, but Rose was very charismatic and everyone was as excited to play as she was when she talked about it.

Riot put his arm around me and I tensed up, hunching my shoulders.

As usual, when Rose pulled me into something like this, I was mostly ignored and I found myself looking over my shoulder a lot. The bonfire looked a lot more fun than sitting around like 12 year olds, giggling about kissing someone.

I looked over for a third time and I could still pick Angel out through the spindles on the deck, still standing so he could watch the deck.

Riot grabbed my face roughly and jerked me around to face him. "What the fuck is so interesting over there?" he demanded with a growl.

"I was just looking at the fire," I lied. "I can't really see anything else."

"I'm over here," he snarled, then yanked me into his lap, turning me to face away from the fire and pressing my cheek to his chest.

"True?" Rose asked quickly, sounding worried. "Is she alright? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Riot spat. "She just doesn't want to play anymore. We're going for a drive," he announced, standing up with me and carrying me inside.

Dad was gone, so there was no one to say anything as he carried me down to his truck.

"Mija!" Angel called loudly, walking closer as Riot shoved me into his truck. "You coming over?"

"She's busy!" Riot yelled, getting in.

"Mija? You good?" Angel asked, but Riot shut the door and started his truck, pulling away immediately.

"He invited you to their stupid bonfire?" Riot demanded angrily.

"You just heard him," I told him softly, trying to play it off.

"Why did he sound like he'd already asked you and he was expecting you? Did he ask you when you were over there earlier and did you say you would? And why the fuck didn't you say you went over there? Why would you do that? You know I hate all of those assholes!"

"Josanna is sweet! So is Sonja. She taught me to cook and she wants to teach me more, and I want to go back and learn. They're really nice!"

"And him? Is he really nice?"

"Who?" I asked softly, feigning ignorance.

"Angel. The asshole who just came after you!" he yelled.

"One of them said something about a bonfire when they walked through the kitchen, but I don't know which one. No one said their name. Why do you care so much about them? Why do you hate them so much?"

"Shut up!" he grated, gripping my thigh painfully. He pulled into the barn, slamming on his brakes, then turned to me. "You're going to suck my cock, True. Don't say no and don't fucking cry, you're going to do it! And you're going to do it right!" he yelled, undoing his pants and shoving them down, then laying back on the door. "NOW! Get over here and start sucking! Show me how much you love me! How much you love my cock!"

I was terrified and repulsed at the same time, looking at his soft cock. I wasn't going to do this, I refused!

Leaning closer, I got up on my knees, then punched his dick as hard as I could before lunging across the seat and yanking on the handle. I practically fell out of the truck, but scrambled to my feet and ran as Riot roared in pain behind me.

I ran into the barn, into the dark, then felt my way around fearfully. I could see a line of moonlight on the far wall and hurried towards it, hoping it was a back door. The barn was open and empty mostly, though there were clumps of dirt and I kept stumbling and tripping. I made the line of light as the front door of the barn opened.

"TRUE!" Riot bellowed.

Pushing, the wall swung out and coalesced into a door. I slipped out, then ran across the back of the barn to the road. Running across the road, I dropped into the deep ditch and pressed myself to the side, hoping he didn't look for me over here.

The minutes passed slowly as I shook, my breathing too fast. I tried to calm down, to breathe evenly, but I was too afraid. I could hear him still calling in the barn, looking for me in there. Minutes turned into half an hour, then longer as he yelled. Finally he came out of the barn, still yelling. He went quiet for a moment and I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, but it was between me and the dirt and didn't make a sound. No light escaped from it either.