Trunks Not Needed Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man gets caught naked by a mysterious young woman.
3.4k words
3.92
16.4k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Enter Rina

The mysterious figure walked out of the shadows. It looked to be a girl around age 20 or so. She was clad in a pretty yellow and orange dress and had a red canvas bag around her shoulder. She had dirty blond hair done up in pigtails and beautiful green eyes. Eyes that were looking down at a teeny, tiny object nestled in between the legs of a very unlucky guy.

All he wanted to do was finally fulfill his desire to skinny dip and his clothes mysteriously vanished and now some random girl shows up to catch him in the raw.

"Wait a minute..." thought the guy, "A GIRL!? A GIRL IS LOOKING AT ME, I'M NAKED IN FRONT OF A GIRL! SHE'LL CALL THE COPS AND THEY'LL ARREST ME FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE! MY LIFE IS OVER!"

All these thoughts and more ran through his panic-stricken brain as he stood there standing as stiff as a deer in the headlights except for very important thought. Cover yourself.

He was so stunned he couldn't think to cover himself. She did seem to be saying something to him though. "Hello? Earth to the naked guy standing in front of me?"

She snapped her fingers a few times in his face and he eventually snapped out of his humiliation induced stupor.

"Well, are you gonna answer my question?" said the girl. "

Wha-what was the question?" he asked.

"Was the water cold or are you just adorably tiny?"

That made him realize that his arms have been at his side this entire time. He let out a short but very high-pitched scream and finally covered himself.

She then giggled and said "No need to cover up on my account cutie, I've already seen your teeny weenie ages ago."

"You have?" he audibly gulped and the asked the question he was dreading the most.

"How long have you been here?"

"Well, let's see. I saw you pull down those little shorts of yours, then you did an adorable cute dance while you shook your weenie around and might I add that little hip swaying thing you did was so adorable I almost squealed.

Then you went into the water and swam around a bit before you got caught in that wave and tumbled back to shore."

She then concluded her statement by smiling the sweetest (yet most devious) smile you've ever seen and asking, "Did I miss anything?"

His face turned so red that it was practically burgundy. "No, that's pretty much it." he squeaked.

The two of them just stared at each other for a bit before he asked "So, are you here to skinny dip too or....?"

She giggled and replied "In your dreams, little dicky. I'm just here to gaze at the local wildlife...."

She then walked around him and continued "....as well as to gaze at the wonderfully cute full moon."

He then tried to cover his butt with both hands but then left his tiny pride unprotected. A quick flash of light and more girlish giggling told him he made a grave error in judgement. "Hehehe, memories to last a life time, eh cutie?"

She then showed him her phone screen with one hand, which had a full body picture of him and his bite-sized bits in full view, and in her other hand, her pinky, outstretched and wiggling just to send the message home that his dick was tiny.

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!" he yelled and started approaching her.

"Ah Ah Ah" she said while wiggling her pointer finger at him like a certain blue hedgehog,

"We wouldn't want to do anything stupid now, would we? See, with one push of a button, this picture, as well as the many, MANY, others I have of you will be leaked to the internet.

So unless you want your weenie to be the next social media star, then you'll do exactly as I say."

His heart sank, she metaphorically had him by the balls. He felt tears form in his eyes as he imagined what kind of compromising positions and images she took of him without his knowledge.

"So, cutie, here's what's gonna happen. You're going to do everything I say for the next hour or so and I'm gonna record you for my own personal pleasure. If you listen to me, like a good boy, then I'll delete all these photos right here in front of you and maybe I'll even lend you a towel so you can go home without showing anyone else that weenie."

She then walked closer to him and looked him dead in the eye and added, "But if you disobey me, for even a second, then your dicklette is gonna go viral and I have thousands of followers on every social media platform."

He went into a cold sweat as she leaned in closer and whispered in his ear while tracing her hand slowly around his chest, "Just imagine, every woman you come across is gonna know what you look like naked. They're gonna know you have a tiny little, itsy-bitsy, hairless little baby weenie between those legs of yours.

Everywhere you turn you'll see people giggling, pointing, whispering, wiggling their pinkies and pinching their fingers together. Wearing clothes would be pointless, cause the whole world would already know what you look like naked."

The poor guy was shivering as the mental visuals of that statement sank in. "Well, are you gonna be a good boy and do what I ask or are you gonna be forever known as a tiny little naughty naked boy?" He nodded silently, too scared to even speak.

"Very good." She turned and walked a few feet to face him again.

"Now, little boy, I want you to drop those hands. I want to see that wittle turtle head again."

He complied, tears welling up in his eyes. Upon seeing his weenie bounce out into the open again, her eyes lit up and she squealed with joy.

"Eeeeee! There's that little baby dick. It's so cute! It's kind of like a normal dick but funsized. I mean, I'm having a lot of fun, aren't you, little guy?"

He tried closing his eyes and willing himself to be anywhere else but here right now, but it didn't work.

"Awww, lighten up, cutie, you should be proud. I bet your cocklette never gets this much attention. Let's have a big smile, come on. Smile like you're having a good time."

He forced a grin.

"There's my little happy boy! So adorable. You know, I liked that little dance you did earlier, why don't you give me an encore performance?"

She put her canvas bag down and he danced, still sporting a cartoonishly forced grin. She chuckled as he shook his hips, making that dick bounce around. She had trouble holding her cameraphone steady as he shook his butt, which made a clapping sound as he shook it. "This is just too hilarious! Hey, I got an idea. You should helicopter for me."

He looked a bit confused "H-Helicopter?"

She rolled her eyes and explained it to him "You know, when a guy rotates his hips in a circle and his dick spins like a helicopter blade. Although, I don't think you have enough of a blade to do that. Hehehehe."

"Please, do I have to?", he pleaded.

"I don't know, dickless, I mean I guess I could just upload these to Instagram and-"

"OK! OK! I'm doing it! Look, I'm doing it!"

He rotated his hips but all it ended up accomplishing was making his little dick go up and down, making her burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA, it's so small it just goes up and down like a light switch! That's just amazing." She was laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes her mimicking the movement of his pinky parts by wiggling her pinky.

"This is humiliating." he thought to himself, with that being the understatement of the century, "I can't believe I'm doing this, in front of this perverted girl. This beautiful girl, looking straight my naked body while she gets to stay clothed. This beautiful girl with an adorable voice teasing me about my dick.

Will she tell her friends? What would they think of me? Would she make me do this in front of them? Would they be laughing like her with all those eyes on my shame? All those girls noticing my nudity. Noticing me!"

It is true, our hero wasn't very lucky with girls. He was quite shy and awkward so he mostly kept to himself. This is the most attention a female has given him in a long time, maybe even ever.

That fact combined with the girl's adorable giggles woke up his dick and made it start growing. He realized what was happening and tried to will it back down, but it was far too late to stop it. "Oh no! Please no. Not here. NOT NOW! NONONONONONONONONONO..."

She faked a gasp and said "Oh my! Looks like somebody is having more fun than he's letting on."

He snapped out of his thoughts once more, still doing his light switch dance and realized that he was flapping his full size around.

She then jokingly said, "I guess that dance really, turned you on, didn't it? HA!"

He stopped dancing and sheepishly grinned. She then walked up to him again and said, "Here let me turn that light switch off for you."

She then pressed one of her fingers gently on to his short length and flicked it down like an actual switch. Other than making him twitch due to her touch and making it bob up and down slightly, it did nothing else.

She then walked back and picked up her canvas bag only for a few of its contents to accidentally spill out. He then saw a familiar piece of blue fabric as she hastily tried to hide it. "Heh, clumsy me. Ok what I want you to do next is-"

"You! You stole my trunks!"

She looked at him and shrugged "Ok so I did. This doesn't change anything about our arrangement, you know that right?"

"Please," he pleaded, "Give them back to me. I'm sorry I offended you with my nudity and my erection. Just please find it in your heart to let me go!"

She scoffed and said, "You think I'm doing this cause I'm angry that I caught you naked? Of course not, I love your nudity. I love all nudity that naughty guys like you show off here. You aren't the first person I've seen naked here and you definitely aren't the last."

"But I thought it was a secluded spot."

"You did huh? Let me guess, you went on a nudism forum to try and find a place to dip your little dinky in with no one around right?"

His heart almost stopped as she said that. "H-h-how did you know that? Who are you!?"

"Hmm, ok I'll tell you, but only cause I like you so much."

He briefly wonders what she would've done if she hated him.

"One of my favorite things to do is to see adorably sexy embarrassed naked guys. So I made a few posts on those nudie forums gushing about this really secret out of the way spot to swim in.

I'm still surprised that so many people don't realize that this spot is where people mysteriously lose their clothes for some unknown reason."

He then put 2 and 2 together. "...You're RINABEACHGIRL?"

She then curtsied and said "...in the flesh. Although a lot less flesh then you're showing right now. Hehe. Though you can just call me Rina."

He was set up! He knew this spot was too good to be true!

"So you ready to continue our fun time? You still got 20 minutes on the clock."

He broke down in tears and covered himself. "Please give me back my trunks. I'm not a pervert, I swear. I promise I won't tell anyone, just give them back to me."

She then pretended to be deep in thought and then said, "I don't know, your little friend seems to enjoy the outdoors. Tell you what, get down on your knees and beg me for these shorts and then maaaaaaaybe I'll give them back."

With no other options, he dropped to his knees and started begging. "OH PLEASE, LET ME HAVE THEM BACK MY QUEEN, I WANT TO FEEL THE SWEET WARM FIBER AROUND MY WAIST AGAIN. I WANT TO FEEL THE CONSTRAINT OF MY TRUNKS. THEY'D BE LIKE A SWEET HUG TO ME. I'LL NEVER TAKE THEM OFF AGAIN, JUST FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO BE AS SWEET AND WONDERFUL AS YOUR APPEARANCE SUGGESTS. PLEASE!"

She then rolled her eyes, "Ok, I'll give you points for the dramatic performance there, but I'm still not convinced you really need them. I mean, a pecker that small doesn't even look like it functions."

She then thought a bit and got that deviously sweet smile again. "Maybe if you show me what that mini member of yours can do, I'll let you wear your little swim trunks home."

He was flabbergasted, she couldn't be ordering him to do THAT, right? Not in front of her. He'd rather die.

"You don't mean....?"

"Yes, I mean that. Jerk that little gherkin and then we'll see."

"I'll do anything else for you. I'll do more dances. I'll clean your house. I'll give you all my money! ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

"Well, we still have 5 minutes left. I can still press this button at annnnnnny time. It's your choice."

He looked at his dick. It was twitching with excitement. His hand shakily contorted into a sort of pinching shape and shakily made its way towards his crotch.

As it slowly approached his meat stick he looked at Rina once again, for any hint of mercy, but all he saw was her staring right at where his hand was going. As his fingers made contact, his penis felt warm.

He then saw her bite her bottom lip as he prepared to self-love. But his hand froze up. His everything froze up really. His heart was beating at a mile a minute and his head was blushing so hard that he was surprised he had any blood left in other parts of his body.

"Well, I'm waiting small-fry. Jerk it. Spank that monkey."

He tried but he just couldn't do it. He broke down sobbing and just flopped forward, as if he was bowing to her. "I'M SORRY, I CAN'T DO IT! I JUST CAN'T! PLEASE! FIND IT IN YOUR HEART! I CAN'T DEBASE MYSELF IN FRONT OF SOMEONE AS GORGEOUS AND CUTE AS YOU! PLEASE!"

Rina looked taken aback by that. As if she didn't expect him to say that. She then looked rather pensive as if she was considering letting him go. He seemed that pathetic after all.

Maybe he got lucky and won her over. After what seemed like almost a minute of thought, she then said "Yeah....no. Good luck teenie weenie." and started to walk away with the bag in hand.

He crawled after her, still on his hands and knees. "PLEASE! WHAT AM I GONNA DO TO GET HOME!?"

Her response as she ran away was simply "I guess you gotta streak home! It's not like you needed these to cover up that tater tot. You only need one hand. MAYBE EVEN ONLY ONE PINKY!!"

She then took off in a full sprint, laughing the whole way. By the time he got up on his feet, she was gone and so was any hope of modesty.

As her mocking laughter got quieter and quieter he just stood there with his arms around his chest and his dick rapidly deflating back to its scared little boy self. He felt the breeze caress his entire body and could see daylight.

What's more, he started to hear cars pass by on the road and that by car his trip was about 5 minutes. On foot, it was 30. He had to walk butt naked to his house for 30 minutes, assuming nothing went wrong along the way.

Breathing deeply to try and calm his nerves he set off for home, gripping his shortcomings with both his hands. He walked past his car and onto the side of the road, hiding behind trees and even signs everytime a car passed.

"So far so good...." He thought, "....maybe my luck is beginning to turn around."

Unfortunately, he was paying so much attention to what was coming towards him, he forgot to check behind him. A few gasps, giggles and wolf whistles caused him to spin on his heels and look at the source.

A dozen jogging woman, some twice his age, slowed down as he stood there. "Oh my! Look girls. Someone decided to go jogging in his birthday suit."

A chorus of giggles and "Awwwwws" sounded off as the girls teased the heck out of him. He tried to run but the women, who were more physically fit than him, surrounded him.

"What's the rush, cutie-pie?"

"Yeah, why don't you jog with us?"

"Yeah, work off that chubby butt of yours."

"He's so sexy, I just want to pinch his chubby cheeks"

"You mean his face or his bottom?"

"Yes."

The girls giggled and chuckled at that bit of humor. One of the girls whispered something to the other one and put their little plan into action.

"He's just so sexy and cute, but he's hiding something in his hands that I'd really like to get a look at wouldn't you?"

"How about it cutie? Wanna show us what you're hiding there?"

They all walked around to his front and slowly started approaching him. He tried to reason with them.

"Ladies please, I've had a very rough morning. If any of you have something that I can cover myself with I'd really appreciate it."

As he was slowly backing away from the clearly enraptured ladies that were eating the eye candy in front of them, he noticed something.

"Say, weren't there 12 of you a moment ago?"

It's true, 11 women were right in front of him, but what of the 12th? Well, she was sneaking up behind him with a palm outstretched. All of sudden she reeled back and slapped his ass so hard that you could've probably heard the slap (and the resulting scream) from a mile away.

The slap stung so hard that out of instinct he covered his butt and rubbed the affected area, only to realize what he just did as the girls suddenly went silent. Both parties were stunned into silence for a brief moment and then one of them snickered, which broke into a couple of chuckles and then a few giggles and finally the full squad just straight up pointing and laughing.

"IT'S SO SMALL!"

"HE'S LIKE A BABY!"

"IT'S HAIRLESS!"

"DID YOU EVEN GO THROUGH PUBERTY!?"

"HIS TOP HALF IS SO FINE AND THE YOU SEE HIS LOWER HALF AND...PFFFFFT HAHAHAHA!"

The comments were flying and the pinky fingers were wiggling as he looked like he was gonna faint from all the humiliation.

Once all the laughter and jokes quieted, he spoke up. "Please could I have something to cover up with?"

One of them, still wiping the tears from her eyes actually complied. "Sure, little boy, I got something that will cover that up."

She then tossed him a small rag that appears to have been soaked in sweat. It was barely enough to cover his crotch, which was probably the implied joke there. The giggles started up again as he held it in front of him.

"Could I have something else please?" he pleaded again.

"Well, if you aren't going to be grateful for it, I'll just take it back" and she promptly attempted to take it back.

He then panicked and yelled out, "ON SECOND THOUGHT, I'M OK WITH THIS! BYE NOW!" and then ran covering his little one with a rag that was practically useless.

"So long, little streaker."

"Yeah, try not to lose that rag."

"Pfft...look at him jiggle."

As he ran with a tiny sweat rag covering his front and a big red hand print covering his butt, he learned a very harsh lesson. You don't need swim trunks to swim, but you will need them to go home.

As he approached the outskirts of the small coastal town, he hid in a nearby bush and planned his next move very carefully....as well as curl up into the fetal position and rethink every life choice he had up to this point. All this, and it wasn't 8 am yet.