Trunks Not Needed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd probably even change his name and move to a new town. Far away from this place. Far away from those jogging women, far away from those birdwatchers, far away from that crowd, far away from that cop and especially far from Rina.

Rina, that conniving wench, that horrible girl, that harpy, she was the cause of all this. He hoped he never saw her again for as long as he lived. He peaked out of the bush. The coast was clear, and his house was right there! He went for it!

He ran across the street and finally he was home. He made it. As he walked up to his front door he felt like he could cry tears of happiness. Finally this nightmare was over! He was so happy. He reached into his pocket for his keys.

...the pocket of his trunks that were not on his body. The pocket that would contain the baggie that had his keys in it. The baggie that contain his keys that were still with Rina. As he felt nothing but smooth skin where his keys would be, he realized that he was stuck outside his own house. Possibly for good.

Well, he still felt like crying, but he was no longer happy. He was now essentially homeless. He could go get a locksmith, but he really didn't want to walk all the way back to the city to find one, nor was he a fan of asking his neighbors to call one in his current state of undress.

He leaned his head on the front door and gently banged on it with said head, just utterly broken in defeat. As he was about to go cry in another bush to start off his new life of being a homeless nudist laughingstock he saw a piece of paper taped to the door.

It was a sign that read "CHECK BEHIND PLANT" with an arrow pointing to the fake plastic plants he had outside to present a false image of someone who could actually take care of plants. He did as the sign said and found THE BAGGIE WITH HIS PHONE AND KEYS, RIGHT BEHIND THE PLANT!

He couldn't believe it. How did they get here? Did someone bring them here? Someone must've took them from her and brought them back. He wasn't complaining, but he had no earthly idea how this miracle occurred. As he was pondering how they got here a low whistling noise interrupted his thoughts.

He turned his head to see a dogwalker staring right at him.

"Hehe, didn't know the moon came out in the mid-afternoon. You'd better hide that giant thing, you might cause someone to turn into a werewolf."

As she jokingly howled and started laughing, he quickly unlocked the door and ran inside, being careful not to let her see his front.

He slammed the door behind him and slid to the floor. He heard her start cackling as she walked away. But he didn't care, he was home. Finally. It's over. As he felt the warm carpet on his back, he felt at peace for the first time in hours.

He looked at the clock. It was 3 pm. That felt like days, weeks, even months. But thankfully, it was over. He got up off the floor and went to go take a shower. Hopefully, it would wash the shame off of him. As well as the dirt, garbage, sweat and other such things on his person.

He got in the shower, making extra sure that the door was locked and turned on the water. As he soaped his body to wash away the pain that today has brought him he started thinking about all those women. Before today, the only women who saw him naked was his own mother and that was only when she changed his diapers and a female doctor he saw when he was teen. That one was the most humiliating thing he had to endure, until today anyway.

Now the people who've seen him naked total past the 1000s at this point. He thought about all those people. All those laughing faces, all those cruel comments, all those pinkies and small penis signs. All those girls pointing straight at his dick.

And of course Rina, that damn Rina. With her horrible giggling and mocking laughter. Her sparkling green eyes looking straight at him. That smile of hers as she teased his tinyness. She caused all those women to notice him and his small shame. She even almost made him jack off right in front of her!

"How....how....dare she make...me do all that in front of her....that terrible....adorable...sexy....beautiful-"

He immediately stopped everything.

Not only were his thoughts getting strange, but he noticed that he was scrubbing a certain part of his body just a bit too much. As he stood under the water, fully unsure of where all that came from, he turned the water temperature down to freezing. All those naughty thoughts disappeared in an instant.

"M-M-M-Much b-b-better." He said to no one in particular.

He turned the water off, dried off with a towel and wrapped the towel around his waist. He then put on a robe over the towel, he really was not taking anymore chances.

He then went to his bedroom and got dressed in his favorite blue Hawaiian shirt, a pair of blue cargo pants and his fuzzy green slippers. As he stood there, fully clothed for the first time in hours, he ran his hands over his clothes.

He couldn't believe it, he savored the feeling of fabric. Never again. Never again would he go naked. Nothing would ever make him go through that again. But for now, he was going to put all that behind him and go eat lunch. He was starving. He got his keys and phone from the baggie was about to go make a sandwich when he saw something that wasn't in there before. A folded up piece of paper.

He unfolded it and saw that it was a note.

"Hm, must be a note from the kind samaritain that brought my stuff back. I'll be sure to thank them later."

He read the note and has he read further into it, his relief at having escaped from those crowds, butt naked, gradually was replaced, with a look and feeling of pure dread. Why? Cause it became clear that the kind samaritain that brought his stuff to his front door, was Rina herself!

He stared into space with a thousand yard stare. How? How did she find out where he lived? It then dawned on him that his keys had a keychain that had an inscription on them that read "If lost, please return to this address."

It only just occurred to him what a bad idea that was. Not only could a burglar have found it and robbed his house, a stalker could've waltzed right in and could even BE HERE RIGHT NOW!

He panicked, put down the note and ran though the house checking every door, every closet every conceivable place she could be hiding! Nothing, thank goodness, but he was getting rid of that keychain as soon as possible. As he calmed down, he took the time to fully read through the note.

The note read:

Dear Nudie Cutie. <3

Did you miss me? I couldn't stop thinking about our "little" encounter at the beach. You know, I felt a bit bad about making you streak home in your adorable birthday suit. So to make it up to you, I wanted to invite you over for a date. Bring your best suit and some flowers. We'll have dinner and some more fun together. You and your adorable weenie have been running through my head all day. I can't wait to see you there.

Love, Rina.

As he finished reading that, he screamed out, "WHY IN THE ACTUAL HELL WOULD I EVER GO ON A DATE WITH HER!?

...Huh, oh there's more."

P.S. If you're wondering why the actual hell you'd ever go on a date with me, then I suggest you CHECK YOUR PHONE. See you there. :3

With renewed dread and panic, he looked at his phone. One new message....from Rina. She must've added herself to his contacts. He knew he should've added a password to his phone. Today was just full of his own bad decisions.

He checked the message, it was a video. He pressed play and saw that it was a recording of her at what looked to be a computer. On the screen was a video as well and she hit play.

It was a video of him dancing but it was edited to match the beat of a song about short dick men. As he stared aghast at himself wiggling his butt to the beat as crudely photoshopped pinching hand emojis and eggplants covered his nudity (thankfully) and text on the video pretty much asking whoever she was going to send this video to "send it to all your girlfriends so we get this little dick to go viral" and "he didn't show up for our date, so I'm making his itty bitty clitty famous" and all that in COMIC SANS no less, his eye twitched and his heart sank.

She had him metaphorically by the balls once more. He thought it couldn't get worse until the video within the video ended and she minimized the window on her computer to reveal 100s of pictures and videos of him in various compromising positions. All naked, some censored, but majority of them not. Some were just a zoomed in shots of his dick. As she finished scrolling, she turned the camera towards her. That smug face staring back at him once more.

"You like the video I made of you, cutie? My friends will love it too. But something tells me you probably don't like it."

She then put her hand to her chin and pretended to be thinking for a bit before saying, "Oh, you want me to delete all these cute pics and videos of you? Then come over in person and ask me nicely."

She then blew a kiss right into the camera and giggled that horrible yet adorable giggle and ended the video. Those 3 little dots bounced up as he went back to his messages and then a new message was sent.

"So, what time should we schedule our date? :3"

At this point a strange mix of feelings went through his mind. Embarrassment, obviously, was the main part of this, but there was also dread and fear at being essentially blackmailed into a date with a person who has done nothing but torment him at this point, a natural reaction I'm sure but there was one more feeling he felt, one that he hadn't felt in a long time.

ANGER.

With the hand he wasn't holding the phone with clenched and ready to punch something he let out a scream that had equal parts rage and despair. How could this woman toy with him this much? He hasn't known her for a day and she just seems to want to play with him like he was just a toy to her!

She strips him naked, makes him run halfway across town and then blackmails him to come to her house and have it done all over again!? To what end, what could she possibly want from him? WHY HIM!? He couldn't even believe it. This horrid girl. This, dare he even day it? This BITCH, HAS THE GALL TO TRY AND ASK HIM OUT, AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCURRED!?

He started ranting out loud to himself.

"I'm not even the only one she's done this to! So many other guys have gone through this as well, if she wasn't lying about that. Did she blackmail them too? Does she get off on messing with guys or something!?"

But as he was busy bemoaning his fate at being forced to become a plaything for someone who clearly just wanted to see him suffer, he realized something. If he could get her address, he not only had proof that she was blackmailing him, but now knew that others have gone through this as well.

He could gather their testimonies and together, they could put her behind bars. He had a big smile imagining her being put in a police cruiser by that policewoman he encountered earlier.

It would be perfect poetic justice and....wait, that policewoman. Considering that he's technically a fugitive now due to his stint of public nudity, he'd probably be taken in too! That's of course even assuming they'd believe anything he said about that. He'd be the only one going to jail!

Even then, if somehow he was lucky enough to have her sent to jail and he got off free, there wouldn't be anything stopping her from sending out those pictures and videos once she was freed! There was only one way he could see to get out of this. He had to play her little game.

He knew at this point that half the town has seen him naked and who knows how many others, even those around the country, maybe even the world! But at least those showed that he was embarrassed and unwilling to be naked. Rina's videos had him with a big smile on his face, not even covering up! It's one thing to have been caught naked in public, it's another to be thought of as an exhibitionist!

The plan was clear, he had to go on this date with her, find a way to get her to delete the videos and pictures or do that himself or failing that, find evidence of her previous strippings somehow and then he could finally get his revenge. He'd be a hero!

So this was it, he knew what he had to do. This could go wrong in so many ways, but after everything he went through today, nothing she could do to him could even be as humiliating....right? Before he lost his nerve, he texted back to her,

"What day is good for you?"

A few minutes later, he was told in 3 days and then was sent her address. Feelings of unease went through him once more. Here's hoping that he didn't just make things worse for himself.

12