All Comments on 'Trust Comes Easy Ch. 01'

by Rogue Writer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*****

Carol Hitchcock again, eh? I wonder how important that is, and how it might fit in with the rest of the story. Having read ch 2 elsewhere, I'm forming ideas about how the thing will be wound up, but I'll probably be wrong again. By the way, ...oh well, forget it.

This is more excellent work from a first-rate writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So intrigued...

Honestly, this story kicks ass!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
outstanding

murder, deception, love, lies, threesomes and really hot sex ... and this is just the first chapter. You tell a wicked tale, RW ... and I am anxious to read the next few chapters as this unfolds.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
This is

GREAT!!!!!!! i cant wait to read Ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I'm in love with your style of writing - especially how you throw in the bits of humor. :) ~ L

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Okay I'm hooked

You've got me so into this story that I almost didn't want to stop to comment but I couldn't leave without one.

Such a seductive tale of drama, love, a murder or two or more possibly, a villainess, an ex that's worthy of nightmares, and a woman trapped by her past and fearing the loss of her future.

So many elements converging to make a most awesome story. I'm at the edge of my seat. I thank you most sincerely for sharing.

IDB.

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
wow

For including all these characters from your previous stories... great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous