All Comments on 'Trust Comes Easy Ch. 01'

by Rogue Writer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
wow

For including all these characters from your previous stories... great job.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Okay I'm hooked

You've got me so into this story that I almost didn't want to stop to comment but I couldn't leave without one.

Such a seductive tale of drama, love, a murder or two or more possibly, a villainess, an ex that's worthy of nightmares, and a woman trapped by her past and fearing the loss of her future.

So many elements converging to make a most awesome story. I'm at the edge of my seat. I thank you most sincerely for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I'm in love with your style of writing - especially how you throw in the bits of humor. :) ~ L

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
This is

GREAT!!!!!!! i cant wait to read Ch. 2!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
outstanding

murder, deception, love, lies, threesomes and really hot sex ... and this is just the first chapter. You tell a wicked tale, RW ... and I am anxious to read the next few chapters as this unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So intrigued...

Honestly, this story kicks ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*****

Carol Hitchcock again, eh? I wonder how important that is, and how it might fit in with the rest of the story. Having read ch 2 elsewhere, I'm forming ideas about how the thing will be wound up, but I'll probably be wrong again. By the way, ...oh well, forget it.

This is more excellent work from a first-rate writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous