All Comments on 'Trust in Fate, with a Bit of Help'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A hard story to pull off

DC:

But I think you did it well and with taste. Thank You. Ronnie W.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Intresting.

But, if pregnancy was the goal, I think I would have opted for artificial insemination. It is a little more reliable and less harrowing on a marriage.

sirhugssirhugsabout 18 years ago
A bit more romantic than most in the category

Well written and well visualized, but clearly no simple stroke story. I like how it builds, but not necessarily for a broad audience, methinks.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Not one of your best female fantasies

The story said the husband had a viable but low sperm count then artificial insemination could be done. There is the chance of multiple birth, but that is in this day now a slight chance. In this story the husband acquiesces to anything the wife wants, as she knows he doesn’t want to do this, but she’d rather than have any impersonal clinic inseminate her with her own husbands concentrated sperm, and put her out a little. A one-time fuck is not even worth a story as the odds are so remote even at the best time and temperature of the wife. Is the wife’s most fertile temperature judge, not here?

This comes across as a writer trying to find justification for the wife to have another man to make it palatable. It is just another cuckolding and/or female fantasy story with a try at rationalization and a really unintelligent character plot written in. As in William informing them of his wife’s sometime participation:

"They had their misgivings, but when she was included in many of the couplings, allowed to watch or participate if the couple desired, she relaxed, knowing that to William it was business."

Oh this is the dialogue of a professional couple all right.

The husband states he knows his wife really loves him because she is sacrificing herself for him by doing this. Oh yeah!

The ending has the wife finally deciding it was over. Wasn’t it good enough, because she sure wanted if powerfully enough to get her way before? This character of the wife is extremely self-absorbed and that’s not shown to have changed.

Fantasies have to have some basis of reality to be enjoyable.

We will differ on many of your fantasy stories as in this one. Your writing is very good

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 18 years ago
Don't worry about them......

I thought it was cool and sexy, mainly because I put myself in William's shoes. The idea of being a "donor" like that.....And I like that she constantly reassured Don, instead of humiliating him or anything like that. And she didn't force it on him. He had to agree to it, and she respected that. All good.

TserancTserancabout 18 years ago
Well done !

A very difficult story to write, but you pulled it off very well! The emotions of each character came through with all the clarity I've come to expect in your stories.

It's not our place as the reader to say if Jackie and Don were right to go about it this way - but only to read about them, and how they cope with their choice. I think the story is great as it is, and threw this controversial adversity, showed what this catagory is all about...a very loving wife.

jushornyjushornyabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Definitely a difficult story to tell in such a loving and romantic way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sensuous, Erotic, Fantastic!!! Top-notch Writing!

What a great story!! Loved the unique way in which you kept the sex enjoyable while still maintaining a separation of the wife's physical pleasure with her love for her husband. Very nice dialogue and just enough hot details to keep things interesting...actually, I wouldn't have minded a little bit more description of the actual intercourse. I was hoping the wife would reach orgasm but understand why you withheld that...it is totally in keeping with the restrained tone. Just shows that, once again, the writer knows best. You managed to come up with an original take on the topic!

For the life of me, I can't understand these MORONS who keep criticizing these EROTIC FANTASIES. My guess is that they're just trying to get a rise out of the author/readers. No one who visits a site named "Literotica" is seriously expecting real-life morality to be applied to all of these situations. Yeah, like everybody having trouble conceiving is going to run out to the personals to find a donor! Sheesh! Too bad such pointless, wasted comments have to show up along with those who actually evaluate the story on its merits. Guess some people just can't get a life. Sounds as if they have some 'cuckolding' issues to deal with themselves.

jenangelojenangeloover 11 years ago
Perfect

One of the most beautiful loving wives stories ever!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Most a Loving Wives story

Well done and well thought out. The one-on-one dialogue was perfect! As was the ending.

I thought the part about Crissy's watching and participation was superflous and took away from William's aura. It made him seem more of a gigolo. Might have been better if that was an internal reminiscence of William's, instead of dinner patter.

Thoroughly enjoyable.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Right

"I just wanted to harvest his seed, darling." says the whore to her poor cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous