Trusting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts were interrupted by Amanda who opened her knees further to give Linda a better view. While keeping her skirt bunched up with her left hand, Amanda reached for the back of Linda's head to steer her pretty face at the excited pussy before her. Linda never contemplated resisting the encouragement and as Amanda's prominent clitoris beckoned she instinctively stuck her tongue out and drew it across the fleshy nub. Amanda gasped and set out on a series of gasps and groans as Linda administered to the younger woman's needs, the most obvious feedback that Linda needed to encourage her to quest further.

Amanda couldn't shake how silly she had been when she considered how anxious she had been and yet the way Linda was working her tongue felt so natural to her. But then Linda had always been so kind and friendly that maybe she was right in being anxious with another, unknown woman -- she liked how safe Linda made her feel as she knew all along, that she could trust Linda implicitly.

The older woman licked her way along Amanda's labia and burrowed her tongue deep inside Amanda tipping the younger woman over the edge as she came violently, thrusting her crotch forward as an impulsive reaction. Amanda went rigid for a moment before slumping back to lean against the desk. She pulled on Linda's arms to encourage the blonde to stand back up, Amanda lunged her face forward to kiss the delicate lips that had just been working her pussy so well. Amanda leant back for a moment to say, "That was amazing, if that was your first time, you're a natural."

Linda's heart skipped a beat at the praise even before Amanda moved back to exchange a heartfelt kiss. Without losing contact with her lips Amanda steered Linda back to her seat and gently pushed the older woman to slump down in her seat. Amanda quickly knelt and teased Linda's legs apart, she gave a slight huff as her way was blocked by Linda's damp panties which she wrestled off Linda in double quick time. The flimsy garment was cast aside and Amanda teased Linda's thighs apart as wide as the arms of her chair would allow. Linda was staring down at Amanda's face and was a little shocked by the reverence she portrayed as she took in the blonde-haired pussy before her; Amanda's singular focus was on the pretty little triangle and instinct leant forward to repeat what Linda had so recently performed on her.

As Amanda's tongue came into contact with the firm nub of Linda's clitoris the older woman gave an involuntary shiver over her entire body before tilting her head back and letting out a loud drawn-out groan. Amanda didn't know what to expect but Linda's reaction spurred the younger woman to explore further and once she drove her tongue as deeply inside Linda as she could manage Amanda knew she would be back for more. Her main inspiration was to pleasure the colleague she trusted the most and the blonde's reactions certainly confirmed she was hitting that mark easily but once the flavour hit her taste buds she would most definitely be back for more; it was so moreish.

Amanda kept driving her tongue deeper, Linda used both hands to clamp either side of Amanda's head as she thrust her crotch to try and intensify the feelings. Linda sensed the familiar feeling that her orgasm was rapidly approaching and yet it was so much more intense than what she was used to. When the climax hit she was unprepared for the way that her entire being seemed to shake as each nerve ending popped continuously.

Linda lay slack jawed gasping for breath as Amanda continued her oral assault forcing Linda to rouse round and have to push against Amanda's forehead gasping "Please, no more. Let me recover a moment." Amanda sat back on her heels and surveyed the scene before her. She had just licked out the pussy of the woman she had not so long ago confessed her reservations at being with another woman, and yet now she doubted that she had seen a nicer sight than her older blonde colleague spread open on her office chair with her chest rising and falling dramatically while she caught her breath.

Linda never looked prettier in Amanda's opinion than as she composed herself and shot her younger colleague a most inviting smile. "Wow, that was something and a half" Linda gushed to Amanda.

Amanda was delighted that the object of her attention had enjoyed it so thoroughly. "No more than you deserve after what you did for me. I feel foolish for even thinking I wouldn't enjoy it" Amanda responded. As she stroked Linda's thighs she added "But then having you as my mentor may have had an impact on how much I enjoyed it." Linda smiled broadly, leant forward and placed her hands on Amanda's jawline, holding it steady while she leant forward to kiss her succulent lips once more.

She pulled back and stared into Amanda's deep brown eyes before saying "I know what you mean, you had me coming like no one ever has before. I now get what people mean by 'the earth moving'."

Linda had the chance for another long lingering kiss before Amanda pulled back and stood up. She moved the few items on Linda's desk while Linda looked at her almost naked colleague and for the first time appreciated just how appealing the female form could be. Amanda finished her task and turned back to Linda as she patted the desktop "Come up and lie down on here. Have your head over here so your legs can dangle down the opposite end."

Linda's expression showed her puzzlement at this request but followed the instructions to the letter; it felt strange at first but went along with it just the same. Next Amanda levered herself up via the office chair and knelt on the desk with one knee on either side of Linda's head. The blonde had a ringside seat of the younger woman's excited splayed labia and immediately guessed what Amanda had in mind. As expected, Amanda then leant forward across Linda and after a brief pause to give each of Linda's nipples the slightest of sucks lay flat so that her face was buried in Linda's pretty pussy while hers hovered tantalisingly close to Linda's face. Linda never hesitated in straining her neck forward so she could rake her tongue along the full span of Amanda's labia.

Amanda moaned approvingly while not losing contact with Linda's clitoris which she suck on hard while bashing the tip with her constantly moving tongue. The pair wriggled and groaned as one stimulated the other and for Linda became a race as to how would bring the other to climax first. For her part Amanda wanted to make this last as long as she could; Linda's pussy was simply delicious. She was so focused on wanting to pleasure Linda that the older woman had to work extra hard to get Amanda to come but was when Amanda started to see two fingers in and out of Linda's squelching pussy that the older woman had to relent on her purpose so that she could let out a loud moan.

Coming first just made Linda more determined to make Amanda come and so after a few heartbeats waiting for her vision to clear Linda went back to Amanda's sweet pussy but this time mimicking the younger woman as she fed two fingers into the pussy that hovered so invitingly above her face. Linda achieved her objective and delighted in tasting Amanda from the fingers that had worked furiously inside the younger woman. Amanda twisted round so that they could lie down across the desk gently stroking and caressing each other. It was Linda who commented that perhaps they concluded their activities -- for today at least -- as it left them just enough time to clean up before they walked out to their cars along with the rest of the remaining staff who were completely oblivious to what the two had been doing.

Amanda kept quiet about Friday and managed to get Linda around to her house a couple of days later when Amanda's partner was out for the evening. It gave both the opportunity to cement their feelings for each other. Although Amanda did give in to her partners pestering the woman they ended up with rocked neither world and they never involved another as a three, although Linda and Amanda regularly hooked up.

12