Truth and Nothing But Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony and Denise continue the conversation.
926 words
4.42
1.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
64 Followers

Friday night Tony called Denise about 7 pm, after both had eaten dinner.

"Hey sexy!" Denise answered.

"Hey, we agreed to be truthful. You can call me lots of things but sexy isn't on the list!" Tony replied.

"You don't get a vote, babe. Sexy is in the eye of the beholder."

"So are we continuing last night's discussion or do you have a different topic you'd like to raise?" Tony said.

"Oh we need to continue. You said your sex bucket list has five things on it, but never really said what any of them were, other than nudity and a nude beach," Denise replied.

"Is that a question?"

"Okay, what is number 5 on your bucket list?"

"Hmmm. Don't think I've ever ordered them. So I told you there are a couple of things I'd like to try if I ever have another threesome with two women. First on that list is a side by side comparison."

"Explain," Denise insisted.

"Okay. In my fantasy the two of you are in the bathroom, bent over with your forearms on the vanity, side by side. You can see one another in the mirror. I'm behind you. First I slip my cock into one of you, concentrating on how you feel. I stroke in and out 5 times then withdraw. I move to the other and do the same, always careful to give each of you the exact same number of strokes." Tony was panting lightly as he told her this, hoping she couldn't hear or sense how turned on he was.

"Wow! I can picture watching her facial expressions in the mirror as you fuck her, and imagine what she must be thinking when she watches you do me!"

"Your turn. What's on your bucket list?" Tony said.

"Well, you've actually hit on one of them. I want to be watched while I'm getting fucked. I've never really settled in on the specific details on how exactly that would happen but your scenario definitely qualifies!

Now you owe me another."

"Okay, the other one from my threesome fantasy. I want the two of you on your sides in a 69. Then I can snuggle behind one of you and take you from behind. The other can then both eat your pussy and lick my cock as I pump in and out. Naturally I'll switch between the two of you," Tony confessed.

"Dayammmm! You have such incredibly hot ideas!" It was Denise's turn to hope that Tony couldn't hear the panting of her breath as she listened to his comments.

"You're up again, hon."

"That's my line for you, sexy," Denise smirked.

"Don't try to divert. What's next on your list?"

"I've never told this to anyone but I want to try anal, with the right guy. I've had a couple try to do that but they had no finesse and it hurt too much to let them in. I've done a lot of research and know that it can be not only comfortable but pleasurable when done right."

"Well, that's absolutely true. It isn't something you just jump into. Pussies are designed for cocks, asses aren't. So you have to work up to it. Takes patience and consideration on both parts."

"Thanks. Now it's your turn to reveal another list item," Denise said.

"I want to be at your mercy, but in a safe way. Tie me to the bed, blindfold me, and tease me. Sit on my face and make me get you off with my mouth. Ride my cock until you cum again, things like that. Nothing hardcore - no whips, etc. And it needs to end with me cumming, any way you choose."

"Mmmmm. I can get into that," Denise chuckled. "And I have to say that same basic scenario is on my list. I want it a little bit rougher than you, but I want the same tied up, used activity. I want to be spanked. Hard enough that my ass turns bright red. And I want you to take pictures when it is - I want to see my red ass. For some reason the very mental image of that makes me wet. Your turn."

Tony hesitated before speaking, not sure how she would react. "Okay but this is number 5, my last. You still owe me two. I'm still nervous about this but I think I want a threesome with you and another guy. I don't think I want any interaction between he and I, unless he wants to give me a blowjob, but I think I want to see him fuck you. I want to know I'm not too jealous for that."

"Well that's unexpected! I suppose I could be up for that with the right guy. Not sure how we'd find him but if we did, who knows?"

"So now you owe me two more, hon," Tony replied.

"Okay. First, I want to give you a blow job while you're driving. During the daytime, and preferably on the highway so there's a chance for truckers to see us."

"Dang! As long as we don't get arrested that would be hot!"

"And the last one is similar. I want you to fuck me in a stall in the men's locker room at your gym. Not a toilet stall but one of those dressing room stalls across from the shower. Actually doing it in the shower would be even better but I'm not sure the frosted doors of the showers would hide enough that we wouldn't get reported to management."

Ollegio
Ollegio
64 Followers