Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary couldn't take his eyes away from her. He was completely captivated by her standing almost naked in front of him. Her big tits looked amazing pointing far from her chest.

"What do you think? Am I what you were hoping to see?" Bella asked.

"Wow, they look awesome, you look awesome, not just your tits."

"Aww thanks you are sweet. But it is fair now, we are both wearing the same amount of clothes." She said this all with a small playful grin on her face as if she didn't think it was fair at all and meant to change that fact. "Do you want to touch my tits" she asked holding them in her hands.

She didn't wait for an answer grabbing his hand and putting it full on one of her tits, leaning in to kiss him again. She kept kissing him passionately darting her tongue in and out his mouth moaning quietly as she enjoyed his fingers playing with nipples. She couldn't wait any longer and reached down to stroke his long cock, giving it a little squeeze to feel how hard it is.

She stopped kissing him long enough to ask "truth or dare?"

Still kissing her passionately he had to pull away to answer "dare."

She reached over to the strawberries and grabbed the chocolate sauce next to them. She squeezed a small blob of it on her finger and pushed it into Gary's mouth. He took the sauce covered finger and sucked the chocolate sauce off it. She pulled her finger out of his mouth and squeezed out two generous helpings, one onto each of her tits, right on her nipples.

"I dare you to come and clean this off me"

"My pleasure." He brought his head down and licked her tit immediately. He started carefully, cleaning off every bit of sauce off of her tit, flicking her nipples making her give off more soft little groans. He moved to the other, repeating the process making sure he got every bit of it. He kept licking and gently biting her nipples while she ran her hands through his hair, holding his head in place.

He pulled away letting her catch her breath again. He walked over to where the whiskey was and poured himself his last drink. Without turning back around he whispered "truth or dare?"

"I want another dare. Please another dare". She hadn't fully caught her breath yet.

"I dare you to take off my boxers, without using your hands."

Bella didn't even think about it, it was as if she had already planned exactly what she was going to do. She keeled in front of Gary, looking up at him and she knew from this angle what he would be thinking of. She put her teeth on the side of boxers, clamping down on them and slowly pulled them down. She repeated with the other side almost freeing his cock. She hadn't seen it yet and was looking forward to it.

She pulled them down further, all the way to ankles, and decided she wanted to tease him a little more, she ran her wet tongue up the inside of his leg, moving slowly from his ankle, up past his knee, up the top of his leg and continued brushing it along the length of his cock, just missing the tip. Smiling she stood up to admire her work.

He was fully hard now and was a clear 9 inches if not longer. She had seen two other dicks in her life but this was bigger and wider than either of them. She stood staring at it for a second.

"Wow. You look amazing. Your cock. It's so big." She said not able to take her eyes of it.

"Thanks, want to touch it?"

She didn't bother to answer but just reached down starting to rub it. "Wow, that feels good" he said. She gently closed her hand around his cock seeing how it felt in her hand. She didn't want him to enjoy it too much, but she didn't want to stop. She reached her head up to kiss him again, never letting go of his cock.

"Truth or dare?".

"Dare."

"I want you to see me naked. I want you to take off my panties."

"Lie down." He commanded.

She didn't protest and went and lay down next to him on the bed. He started by kissing her gently building up the passion steadily.

"Do I have to take them off immediately?" He whispered into her ear.

"Not straight away. Not if you don't want to." she replied, feeling slightly disappointed.

He continued to kiss her, grabbing and squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples in his fingers. He let go of her tits, moving his hand down, down over her belly and pushed his hand into her panties. She breathed in deeply as his fingers ran over her pussy. He was exploring, feeling between her thighs, gently touching her lips. He started to gently rub her gently, building up speed as her moans encouraged him. She was breathing and panting hard now, gently biting down on his neck as she was overcome with pleasure. While playing with her clit with his fingers, he had her nipples in his mouth, giving them equal attention, loving how hard they felt in his mouth and against his tongue.

He could tell she was getting close to an orgasm and considered continuing till she she came, but he decided against it. He reduced his speed carefully, not letting her miss any possible sensations. As he pulled his hand out of her panties he moved one to her waist bring the other to her other side and pulled down her panties. For a second her sat staring at her fully naked body, her big tits, her beautiful pink pussy, she looked incredible.

"Sorry" she said after a few second, trying to slow her breathing and failing. "Its my go isn't it?"

"Yes it is, truth or dare?"

"Dare and make it a good one" she softly purred.

"Ok, I dare you to come and kneel in front of me and.." she had already started to move as soon as she heard kneel. As soon as she was on her knees, she put her mouth close to Gary's cock. She gently stroked it, first just a little at a time with little kisses in between, but soon she was running her tongue up the whole length of it from base to tip. It felt amazing. He could feel that he was at full length and she didn't seem disappointed. As she ran her tongue over the tip he couldn't help but watch her, seeing how beautiful she looked, and even more how she was enjoying what she was doing.

"Yes and what shall I do now I'm here?" She asked, holding his cock in one hand while rubbing her tits with the other.

"And do what ever you want to do." He replied looking her right in the eyes.

She bowed her head again, gently licking his cock up and down, putting her lips on the tip but not letting it go in. It was driving him crazy. No woman had ever teased him like this. He couldn't wait to feel what it was like to have his cock in her mouth.

She carried on teasing him for about another minute until she opened her mouth and let his big cock in. It felt incredible. Her mouth was soft, wet and warm, she started sucking slowly, moving up and down but soon built up speed, sucking harder, sometimes pulling away to let her tongue roll over the tip. She couldn't get all of the hard cock in her mouth but she thoroughly tried, keeping it nice and wet, looking up at him right in the eyes. She continued to give him a blowjob sucking it just right until she was hearing his groans and noises of pleasure. She suddenly stopped, stood up and kissed him hard, keeping his cock in her hand the whole time, pumping it up and down.

"Come and lie here on this bed and close your eyes" she commanded without ever asking truth or dare. He did exactly as he was told and lay on the bed with his eyes closed and his hands behind his head. "Move down a bit baby. I have something special in mind" she whispered in a husky voice.

He shuffled down the bed further letting his head drop off the pillow. She climbed on top of him moving her body up until she was straddling his face. Even with his eyes closed he knew what she was doing. He knew that she wanted him to use his tongue. She didn't want to tell him to do it but instead had got into a position where there was no other question.

He got the message, poking his tongue out a little to lick her pussy lips. She reacted immediately as soon as his tongue touched her. She loved his fingers but this was something different. He moved his tongue up a touch licking her little clit. Again she reacted straight away but this time it was a little scream. "Oh my god that's feels amazing, right there."

Knowing that he had hit the right spot he continued to lick her clit, getting faster and faster until he could hear her constantly panting and moaning with pleasure. He could tell she was almost at an orgasm and decided to keep going. He could see that she was now holding on to the wall for support, not trusting her sense of balance.

She was soon screaming at him "please just there. Please don't stop. Oh my god I'm gonna cum. Oh my god". Just after that felt her body spasm as her orgasm took hold. She didn't move or tell him to stop just stayed there, enjoying every second of her orgasm.

She finally had the strength to move off him and lay next to him on the bed, her eyes literally smiling at him. They lay there for a few minutes, kissing and enjoying being with each other, Gary occasionally caressing her chest.

She sat up, moving down the bed to his waist. She put her mouth back over his cock and started sucking it again. It had gone down a little while he was going down on her, but she didn't mind. She loved his cock in her mouth.

When he was rock hard and back to full length again, she sat on top of him, rubbing her pussy lips against Gary's cock. "Can I put it in? Can I make you cum now?" She asked attentively.

Before she ever got an answer she slipped his cock in. Easing it in gently at first, a centimetre at a time. She pushed down until his whole length was all the way inside her. She started to ride him, leaning down to kiss him passionately. She leaned back, putting her hands on his legs behind her, arching her head back, riding him as fast and as hard as she could. It wasnt too long until she could feel another orgasm about to hit her. She continued to grind on his cock, gyrating her hips to feel all of him inside her.

It had been too much for Gary and he couldn't last much longer. He tried to hold as long as he could so they could cum together, something that he had never experienced. After another few minutes of watching her ride him, her hands massaging her tits, he couldn't take it much more and soon he saw she was about to have another orgasm.

She could tell he was close to finishing as she continued to ride him, lifting herself up off him until his cock almost came out of her and then pushing her body back down again to feel his full length. Every time she did this, she gave out a soft little scream, enjoying having his full length inside her. As he was about to come she leaned forward, putting her hands on his chest to get a better balance and better rhythm being able to push down harder. His cock was twitching telling her he was about to cum.

He came like that, with her grinding on top of him. As the first wave of spunk bust inside her, she came as well, the sensation giving her another orgasm. She continued to ride him, getting slower and slower enjoying the last of the unstoppable wave that had hit her as she finished. When they were both finished she collapsed on top of him.

He had enjoyed seeing her orgasm. That little o shape forming on her mouth. When she had collapsed on top of him, he just held her there, running his hands over her bare back and neck.

After a while they both untangled themselves from each other and lay quietly on the bed. Bella reached over and pulled the duvet over the pair of them and fell asleep cuddled to his chest.

The next morning Gary awoke to the smell of frying bacon. He lay for a second letting all the memories of the night before return to him. Had that really happened, or had he passed out when he got back from the bar and it was all a crazy dream?

It wasn't. He got himself up and pulled on a pair of shorts and t-shirt. He entered the kitchen to see the most appealing image he could think of, Bella in his hockey jersey, leaning over the sink showing that she only had on a small pair of panties. There was bacon and eggs frying and toast already made.

"Morning" Gary said feeling slightly embarrassed about the night before, thinking back, the game had gone a little too far.

"Morning, breakfast will be ready in a minute, make yourself useful and make the coffees."

She had already filled the kettle and had the mugs ready, all he had to do was put water in them.

As Gary handed her a mug of coffee, wondering what she thought of the night before, she said, "I had a great night last night" with a little smile on her face that lit up her eyes. "When is the next night out?"...

... to be continued

12