Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, mom," I rasped, trying to control my shaking. "Go ahead and cum."

She whined-moaned, arching her back as she pushed forward on the corner of the table, penetrating her, I think, but so much pressure on her lips and her clit. Her head fell back and she shook, calling out loudly as she came.

I nearly fainted as I saw her squirt on the table.

She ground and humped, forgetting everything around her as the orgasm lanced around her system, electrifying her. A good thirty seconds had passed before she lurched forward, catching herself on her hands before she collapsed on the table surface. She was still shaking, and breathing heavily.

"Aaron..." she gasped, her face concealed by all her luscious brown hair as she looked down at the table, still trembling, her pussy still wedged on the corner. "Baby... come hug me... I don't care about the boner, I need you to hug me..."

Without a second thought, I hurried around the table and hugged her from behind, my arms around her waist, holding her close. I ignored my erection pressed up against her ass cheeks and going between them, held in place now. My chin rested on her shoulder, my head by hers. She kept supporting herself on her hands, still trembling. I said nothing, I just held her. Finally, she spoke in a quiet voice.

"I'm going to turn around," she said. "I need to hug you. Nothing else matters."

I understood what she meant; my erection was not an awkward issue. She needed to hug me, boner be damned. I nodded and mom slowly pushed up and then turned around in my embrace. She rested her butt back against the table, but her arms went around me, pulling me into her hug. Those tits, with their diamond-hard nipples, pressed into my chest, and her absolutely gooey pussy rested against the underside of my cock, which was flattened between our stomachs. Mom's forehead rested against mine, her eyes closed while she breathed deeply.

Her hands started to move, caressing my back, her nails grazing me. While she had cooled off, her skin was warm against me, and I could feel her heart beating. She was whispering so quietly I almost couldn't hear her, despite her face being an inch in front of mine.

"My good baby... my good little boy... mommy loves you... so wonderful..."

Finally she breathed deeply, and her eyes opened as she looked up at me. "Well... that just happened..."

I smiled at her. "Best day of my young life, mom."

She seemed to take heart in that answer, perhaps worrying she was being the world's worst mother and fucking me up for life with all this. I could keep assuring her otherwise, but she needed to believe it in her own good time, clearly. She gave me a tiny smirk. "Not too perverted?"

"Mom, you humped a table, not an orphanage," I laughed.

She giggled and then looked over her shoulder at said table, noticing the long stream of discoloration on the surface. "Oh, damn, I really did squirt, didn't I?"

"It was you or me that was gonna," I answered with a shrug. "And it was your show, so..."

"Ugh, so embarrassing," she mumbled, blushing slightly. "My own son saw me slut-squirt."

"Your own son thought it was awesome," I pointed out, smiling again. "I've never seen a girl actually squirt before."

"And I let you film me," mom sighed. "You're sure I'm not the worst mom ever?"

"Let me ask a question, and not a game one," I suggested. She nodded. "Am I a good son?"

Her eyes looked worried for a moment. "Oh, baby, yes! You're the best and most wonderful son a mom could ask for, never doubt that. Ever!"

"Okay, then, but if I'm so wonderful and awesome and so on, then you can't, by definition, be the worst mom on earth. Because if you were, I wouldn't be wonderful. And by extension, only the world's most awesome and wonderful mom could possibly have birthed and raised me, right?"

She gave me a wry and somewhat skeptical look for several seconds before she smirked again. "Just because I can't adequately answer that doesn't mean you're correct, mister."

"Yes it does," I pushed back. We seemed to have forgotten our naked and sticky embrace. "Whether you like it or not, you're the most wonderful mom in existence. Accept it. I know I do."

One more suspicious look. "And you're not just saying all this stuff to get me out of my panties, right?"

I had to laugh. "I told you all this before we started our weekend, mom. I've told you this my whole life, nothing has changed on my end. And you were out of your panties before I had to remind you just now, I feel compelled to point out."

Mom's eyes narrowed, but then softened, once again unable to refute my reasoning and logic. Finally, an evil smile. "It wouldn't have anything to do with you threatening to beat me senseless with a rather imposing club, would it?"

To emphasize her jest, she squirmed her pussy against my throbbing, almost painfully hard and erect cock, still wedged between us. I felt her sticky essence on the underside.

"Mom," I breathed, trying to control myself. "Do not do that unless you want to get your face napalmed, hard. I am on a hair trigger at the moment.

"Awwww..." she teased, smirking and holding her arms around my neck. "Is... my... widdle... boy... going... to... bwow... his... woad?"

With each individually enunciated word, she slightly moved or wiggled her hips side to side once, her pussy sliding across my poor dick. I almost whimpered, I admit. This woman was going to kill me.

She sensed my blissful torture and stopped squirming against me, giggling at how naughty she was being. "Poor baby," she cooed, sliding out of my embrace now and walking away in a sultry manner, swinging her hips. "Need a moment or two to take care of that?"

"Gee, y'think?" I sighed heavily. I somehow refrained from grabbing my cock. If I touched it, I'd explode.

"Tell you what, baby," mom said, picking up my phone and holding it up. "You got to film me..."

My eyes widened. "You want to film me jerking off?"

"Fair's fair," she reasoned. "You filmed me."

"But... you told me to..." I panted, feeling my body straining. I was leaking pre-cum like a faucet, and mom could see it. I swear she licked her lips.

"Yes, but I was crazy in need," she pointed out.

"And I'm not?" I whined.

"Look, honey, if you're going to make my argument for me," she continued, walking up to me. "How about this... I'll film you close up, just that python getting tugged until you cum. Deal?"

"Good luck getting more than three seconds of filming," I scoffed, almost shaking. Mom was making me nuts, standing in front of me completely naked. "W-whatever, sure, but please let me get going."

Mom giggled, pleased that she was getting her way. "Good boy, give me one moment..."

She dropped to her knees in front of me and was already making sure the camera function was good to go. I'd left it on when I came to hug her. Seconds later, she pointed the camera at my cock, smiling behind the screen. "Okay, big man, light 'er up!"

Weirdest moment...

I sighed with relief as I grasped my cock with my hand and began massaging. Mom filmed intently, maybe a foot and change away.

"At least I don't need to use the zoom function for this beast," she snickered. "Might have to change to wide angle, though."

I was too engrossed in getting myself off to give her a snarky response, as I normally might have done. To my surprise and relief, I managed to not cum instantly, and was settling into a nice edging rhythm with myself. Thank God mom was watching my dick and not my face, because I'm pretty sure I was treading on gooning territory.

"Props, baby, you really know how to handle that thing," mom said rather objectively while she filmed. I looked down at her and saw her watching intently through my phone screen, my fist pumping up and down my length, the pre-cum making this much easier. "Although I would hope you're better at it than anyone, at least until you get a steady girl."

"Thanks," I panted, stroking faster and faster. "Not gonna be long, mom, y'might wanna get outta the way..."

Mom didn't move, but she did shift the camera out of harm's way, holding it with one hand and filming from a different angle. If I intended to say anything, I promptly forgot after what she said next.

"Go ahead, honey," she breathed, her eyes glinting with excitement. "I wanna take the load on my tits."

"What?" I blurted, pumping faster, despite my shock.

"I already took a load earlier on my back and my ass," she pointed out, which was perfectly true. "This time, napalm my tits, baby. I love it when that happens."

"I hope I don't... knock you over with the impact..." I grunted, feeling the blossoming in my core coming up fast.

Mom giggled. "Guess I'll have to take my chances..."

I was gasping and panting now, my knees bending slightly as they fought to keep me on my feet, and my free hand supporting me on the edge of the table. Mom kept watching, the excitement and anticipation building in her eyes. She wasn't going anywhere.

I thrust my dick through my clamped fist, pushing as hard as I could with my hips, my teeth clenching so tightly I thought they might crack.

"Fffffuuuuuuuuuck!!!!"

The first burst of cum shot from my dick and audibly slapped against mom's collarbone, surprising her enough that she made an 'Oh!' sound when it hit. I lashed her with more ropes of my thick, pearly cum, my aim less than stellar due to my lack of control and concentration. Mom leaned in and up, taking my next blasts on her big tits as she positioned them squarely in front of my geysering dick.

I don't know if she meant to do it or not, but one of her nipples pressed against the head of my cock and I groaned at the sensation as I came, icing the tiny pink bud. Mom shivered and gasped as well. I jerked hard and my aim was off, pointing up slightly and splattering a rope across her neck and under her chin. Mom didn't flinch at all, just letting me finish my eruption and still somehow filming it all like a champ.

I flopped to my knees, breathless and hunched over. Cum was still oozing from my cock, but my hand had fallen away, my body lacking the strength to continue. My eyes were wide, but I could see only blankness. My heart was hammering in my chest, the pulse moving with the rhythmic tingling that flowed through my nervous system.

And I had to wonder if I'd ever cum that hard before. Didn't I wonder that earlier today?

"Wow..." I heard a soft voice say.

I managed to lift my head and saw mom still kneeling in front of me. She'd returned the phone to its original position, directly in front, now that the threat of nuking it with my cum barrage was ended. Her entire chest was glistening, my pearly offering like a sticky web across it, and even on her neck and chin. Her tits were glazed, and it was slowly oozing down her stomach, some within the cleft of her closed legs. I shivered at the thought of what that cum was now touching.

"Damn, baby," mom whispered, finally ending the video and lowering my phone. "You weren't kidding about nearly knocking me over. I'm lucky you didn't punch holes in my chest."

I let out a brief, weary laugh. "Not like I didn't warn you..."

"But I'm glad I stayed in the way, because that was amazing, Aaron," she said.

I was just staring at her naked, cum-covered body when she stunned me yet again by using one of her index fingers to swirl some of my jizz around on her nipple and then scooping it off. She looked at it almost curiously for a moment as it pulled away in a long string from her tit and then popped the finger in her mouth, sucking my cum off while making an 'mmmmmmm' noise.

My eyes were up in my hairline in shock, I'm sure.

"Mmmm, as good-tasting the second time," she mused, seeming pleased.

"S-second time?" I asked, still stunned.

"Well, you splooged all over my back earlier, you may recall," she said simply. "And before I stepped into the shower, I had to try some, see how it tastes. You know, make sure my little boy is healthy and eating right. You're keeping up with eating fruit, I see."

My mouth moved wordlessly.

"God, we're so naughty," mom breathed, giggling to herself. "If the world found out about any of this, it'd implode."

"I know to keep my trap shut, mom," I assured her, snapping out of my stupor at watching her taste my cum.

"I know, baby," she said, smiling at me warmly. She thought of something and glanced over at the dining table, making a face. "Damn," she muttered, looking at the long squirt stain. "That's gonna be set in now, I forgot about it in my orgasmic haze."

"Sorry, mom," I said, trying to not blush. I felt responsible.

"Don't be," she said dismissively, waving it off. "I had a Hell of an orgasm, and that just happened to be the result. Maybe I can just tell people I spilled an acidic sauce and it stained."

"There's these things called tablecloths as well, mom, y'might have heard of 'em," I pointed out, smiling.

"Hush, you," she said, still looking at the stain. "I'm rather proud of that one, really. Good reach. Unless you object, we'll keep the table uncovered when it's just the two of us, and we'll use a tablecloth when it's we have guests."

"Works for me," I agreed, nodding. "A testimony to your squirt skills. I'm proud of you too."

"You would be, you little scamp," she giggled before looking down at her cum-glazed body again. "Well, unless you intend to record me eating all this mess, I suggest you go have a quick shower, baby, so that we can continue on with our day."

Me? Wordless again? Because of my mother? What are the odds? I just gaped at her again.

"What?" she asked, amused by how stunned I was by her statement. "Why let it perfectly good cum go to waste? Just because it's yours? I made you, so it's from me, right? And you are rather tasty. Now scoot, mommy has work to do. Be back in thirty or so."

I shook my head to try and clear it and reached for my phone, but mom stayed my hand, keeping me from taking it.

"Leave the phone," she instructed. "I don't have mine handy, and just because you're not recording me eating all this doesn't mean I'm not gonna record it..."

She winked at me and then made a little 'shoo' motion with her hand. I nodded and took my leave, heading upstairs, my hand over the head of my finally flaccid dick, since I was still oozing cum like a leaky faucet. I heard mom giggling, followed moments later by an 'mmmmmmmm' sound, as if she was really enjoying the taste of something. I scampered up the stairs to my shower, wondering if I'd need to jerk off in there, even though I'd just cum so damned hard.

Anything seemed possible at the moment.

***

Thirty minutes later...

I was heading down the stairs when I heard mom call. "Baby?"

I paused. "Yeah, mom?"

"Before you come down, put on a robe of some type," she instructed.

"Uh, okay," I said, somewhat confused. "Everything all right?"

"Absolutely," she called back. "I just like big reveals, and since we're having what looks like a playdate weekend, I thought we'd keep the mystery up one way or another."

She's keeping something up one way or another, I thought as I turned around to go to my room. What she was saying made sense, although I couldn't imagine tiring of seeing her body. "You got it, mom. One sec!"

I went into my room and got my casual lounging robe. It was a silky rayon thing in a deep blue. It went almost to my feet, so this would be good for a 'reveal', so to speak. I slipped it on and tied it up, heading to the bathroom to look at myself for a moment, assessing my appearance. I tousled my damp hair a tad and then slightly loosened the top of my robe, so that if it opened a little, mom would get a teasing glimpse of my taut chest. That's probably what she would want.

"Comin' down now," I called as I got to the stairs.

"I'm in the entertainment room, baby," she called back.

I joined her in the living room and smiled as I saw her. She was wearing a robe of her own, burgundy and a satiny material that clung to her curves in all the right ways. She was giving me a sultry look, and the top was opened just enough to give me a view of her cleavage, the inner swell of her lovely breasts visible.

"Wow, mom," I said, almost sighed as I approached her. "Anyone who isn't me is so unlucky right now. You look wonderful."

She smiled, a warm, loving mother's smile. She glided up to me and took me in her arms, hugging me tight. I reveled in the feeling of her body squashing to mine beneath our robes, the only things keep our naked forms apart.

"Thank you, baby," she cooed in my ear, giving it a gentle kiss. "You look amazing too, so sexy and manly."

"Thanks," I said, breathing in her scent. I can only assume that mom had somehow cleaned herself quickly once she was done, erm... eating my cum... and had refreshed a little. She still smelled of sex, though, and it stirred something inside me, of course. How could it not?

"Mmmm, even though you showered, you still smell like a man who's had an orgasm," she whispered in my ear. "Gotta love hormones, right?"

I blushed and just held her. "You smell amazing too, mom. So womanly."

"Too bad for you I'm not wearing any panties to charm off," she teased, winking at me and poking my nose. "And I have a confession to make."

"What's that, mom?" It was the day for confessions, after all.

"I might've gone upstairs and turned the tables on you," she said, smirking. "When you were in the shower, I was by the door and I used your phone to record you."

I raised my eyebrows. I wasn't horrified, just surprised. "You had time for that?"

She giggled. "I eat cum like a champ, honey. I could probably take a speed-eating record for it. Once that was done and I gave myself a little hooker bath in the sink, I snuck upstairs and gave you some of your own back.

I probably blushed a little. "So you... you know I..."

"I know you got hard again, and spent some time polishing the bishop," mom said with a sly smile. "Even though you couldn't cum quite yet, that tool between your legs looks impressive even behind fogged glass. It was a fun little show, I enjoyed it, so I guess I don't blame you too much for doing it to me last night."

"Oh, uh... good..." I said, rather confused and relieved all at once.

"Maybe next time, I'll let you record me on purpose," she mused, giving me a wicked little smile. "Maybe I'll get frisky with that dildo again."

"You're killin' me, mom," I said, my hands squeezing her waist a tiny bit.

"No, no dying, young man," she chided, shaking her head while she looked up at me. "There's way too much of this weekend to go before you can die. Nope, you must live."

Christ, it's only just noon on Saturday, I realized. How on earth would I survive a weekend of mom and I teasing one another like this, forget the amazing confessionals? "I'll try to not expire before Monday, mom."

"Good boy," she cooed again, leaning in and kissing my nose before smiling at me. "So, I've certainly had my protein intake this morning, what between the lasagna and your... well, are you hungry, baby?"

"I don't need to eat at the moment, mom," I replied, thinking strictly food. Her eyes flickered with amusement for a split-second as a double entendre occurred to her, and then she nodded. "More alcohol, then, and shall we resume our game?"

"I'd like that, mom," I said honestly. "Despite a scare there, I'm having the most amazing time with you."

She considered my statement. "You know I wasn't actually pissed off with you about the whole recording me thing, right? Just surprised."

"I thought you were gonna kill me," I confessed. "If you weren't, you're a helluva actor, mom."

She smiled. "It's actually kind of flattering to think I'm still worth being perved on. Ted clearly shook my confidence, although in hindsight I don't know why."