Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night, when you went to the shower," I began, feeling my cheeks burning. "I was lying on the chesterfield, and my curiosity got the better of me. I knew I shouldn't, and I did. I went quietly upstairs and I heard your shower through the door you left open. I could hear you moaning and panting. I... I needed to know and see more, and got closer."

"Go on..."

"I... hid beside your door, and I tried to watch in your mirror. I could only see the blur of you, of course, because of the frosting on the sliding door, but it was perfectly obvious what you were doing..."

She just listened.

"So I... I know about the suction-mounted toy, and how much you enjoy it..." I confessed, wanting the earth to open up and swallow me.

"Anything else?" mom asked still looking at me passively.

Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup! Don't say it! Shut up!

I didn't. She was my mom. "I used my phone to record it, even though you were blurred. I wanted to have it on my phone."

One of mom's eyebrows raised and then she put down her fork and spoon and held out her hand to me.

I was almost shaking as I took my phone from the table and unlocked it. I'm sure my features were ashen grey as I put my phone in the palm of her hand. She took it from me and began shifting through it. I sat perfectly still, hoping I didn't piss myself. She found the video in my gallery quickly enough, and hit 'Play'.

"Gnnnnnnnnn! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum!" I heard her sultry voice say across the table from my screen. I wanted to fucking die.

"Fuck... fuck... Ohhhhh, fuck that's good... fuck me hard..."

She watched the entire video, her passive expression not changing once. Once it was done, she closed the video and put the phone down on the table in front of her, looking at me again.

"Are there others?" she asked. Clearly we weren't playing the game at the moment.

I shook my head.

"There aren't because you erased them, or because you have never taken video of me like that before?"

I knew not to sound desperate, just honest. I must have been sweating buckets, though. "I've never done that before, mom. Honest."

She tilted her head a little, still just observing me. "Ever spy on me, even without the camera?"

"I mean, yeah, once in a while," I said shrugging, sensing that this wasn't dangerous, she just wanted my thorough honesty at this point. "Sneaking peeks when you were getting changed, sunbathing, or going pee. I was just discovering being horny around then."

"Did you jerk off last night with this?" she asked.

"Not at the time," I said readily. "I was terrified you'd catch me if I tried to whip it out in your room. I snuck back downstairs and pretended to be asleep on the chesterfield."

"So you knew when I came down to check on you and tuck you in," she posited.

"And once you went back upstairs, I went down to the laundry room and blasted one out. Then I went to bed."

She seemed to observe me for a long time. "Do you think today is at all the result of your little peep show?"

I shook my head. "No, mom. We wanted to do this before you went up for your shower. I was looking forward to it already. I... if anything, the prospect of this, what today has been, just weakened my resolve about spying on you. I'm sorry. I screwed everything up."

"You were honest, baby," mom said softly. "You could've lied your ass off and not told me about filming me in the shower. You could've just told me about peeking on me when you were younger, and I would've giggled and said 'boys will be boys'. But you took a giant risk and you were honest."

I just swallowed.

"If you decide you're gonna perv on me, Aaron, by God, you'd better tell me immediately afterward," she said levelly, but she was starting to smile again. "Maybe you won't even need to sneak, if you play your cards right. I'm enjoying this intimacy and honesty too, you know."

I sagged, feeling something of a sense of relief.

"And I believe you rivalled my heavy confession about fucking around on your father," she added, leaning back in her chair now. "Do you want to continue with this weekend as we've planned it after that, baby?"

I managed to nod. "I do, mom. It means so much to me to know these things about you, to see you like this, honest and loving and raw."

She smiled again. "It's not a problem for me to drop this little glitch, Aaron, or even rationalize it into a positive. I'm guilty in my past of things like that. But here's the question... what do I want to know from you, right now?"

The answer was obvious, and honest. I meant it completely. "I respect you, mom. I mean it."

Mom nodded and smiled. "Perfect, honey. Consider this a non-issue. Later on, we'll cuddle on the couch and watch your little video and laugh about what I was doing. Sound good?"

"Yeah, mom, it does," I said, nodding and smiling. I believed her.

"But I've decided it's my turn again," she added. I shrugged and nodded. "Truth or dare?"

I was leery of truths at the moment. "Dare."

Mom gave me an evil smile. "Go to the front door, open it, and stand there nude for ten seconds."

I went pale again, but I was caught. I'd said dare, hadn't I?"

I stood up, and mom smirked, noticing that I was rather shrunken, at least for me. The danger of the confessional I'd just endured, along with this dare, meant it felt like my dick was going to retreat up inside my thorax and never come out again. I turned and walked woodenly down the hall toward the front door. I could hear mom get up and pad to the edge of the hall, to make sure I was completing the dare.

I swallowed and opened the door. I just stood there, the early afternoon light pouring in. I couldn't effectively count ten seconds, because I was terrified someone was going to drive or walk by and see me dying of exposure this way. My heart was pounding in my throat.

"Ding!" mom called out. I almost jumped at the unexpected sound of her voice behind me at the other end of the hall. I assumed she meant I had completed ten seconds, so I closed the door as quickly as I could without slamming my dick in it. To my shuddering relief, nobody had walked or driven by while I was there.

I turned around, expecting to see mom, but she was already out of sight, the sound of her chair pulling in indicating she was back at the table. As I walked woodenly into the room, she looked up at me, having resumed eating her lasagna.

"What's the matter, baby?" she queried, trying to suppress a smirk. "You look like you were almost arrested for public indecency."

"Harrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." I sighed, sitting down again. "Well-played, mom."

"I guess we're even now," she said lightly. "Your turn, big man."

I took a breath. "Truth or dare, mom?"

She gave me a sassy smile. "Dare."

I wanted revenge. I'd have it. "I dare you to show me what you do to your favourite corner of the table, mom. Full demo."

Mom almost dropped her fork and looked at me, her eyes wide. "I..."

"Am a dirty welcher?" I quipped, giving her the most evil smile I could muster.

That settled it, but it took her time still to steel herself. Not that I could blame her, mind. After all, I'd felt the exact same apprehension when she'd told me to jerk off in front of her. I guess the only difference was that I'd been desperately horny. Knowing mom the way I did now, I had no doubt she was aroused on some level, but it wasn't as obvious with her.

"You little cad," she finally giggled. "Making a woman expose herself like that to you. Do I at least get to finish eating before I move to the dining table to shame myself?"

I shrugged. "If that's what it takes, sure. Want more Kahlua in your coffee?"

Mom picked her coffee cup up and just drained it before holding it out to me. "Hit me with Kahlua, about half a mug."

Mom was turning out to be a pretty good drinker, so if she wanted this to calm her nerves, at least I wasn't worried about her keeling over and just passing out. I mostly associated her with wine, but apparently her taste in alcohol was as broad as her sexual appetites. Niiiiice.

"Thank you, baby," she said as I poured the Kahlua into her mug. She attacked her lasagna again, taking stiff slurps from her mug along the way. I ate my lasagna and drank my coffee, determined not to push her. I knew she was good for meeting the dare now. And I was much looking forward to it.

Mom had finished her food and sucked back all her Kahlua, so she was just sitting there, her hands on the table, getting herself in the right frame of mind for what would come next.

"I'll get you for this somehow," she sighed, but she was smiling at me. I was beginning to think that she didn't actually mind, she was just working up her courage, and telling me she was going to get me back was part of it. Given that we seemed to keep escalating our dares, I somehow didn't doubt it. She hadn't been shy about making me do things up to this point. Hell, I'd jerked off for her.

"And you finally get to see me shamelessly full frontal, you brat," she said with a smirk. So she had been holding out on me on purpose, prolonging it. I wonder how much longer she would've gone on if I hadn't caught her like this? "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, but I'm gonna wait until after to drink more. I wanna remember this with clarity," I quipped, giving her an evil smile. She just shook her head and now stood, allowing me to see her on all her naked glory. Mostly. I could indeed see her pussy now, but she kept one thigh slightly crooked in front of her the other, meaning her cleft was concealed. Still, the sight of that smooth, completely hairless mound was enough to make my mouth water and go dry all at once.

She smiled and blushed a little when she saw me gaping.

"Thank you, baby," she said in a little voice before taking a final breath. "Y'ready? I've gotta do this before I chicken out."

I nodded and mom turned and left the little coffee-breakfast nook and table, heading over to our open concept dining room, which was a part of the larger space also occupied by the kitchen. I walked behind her, watching her ass sway, and she knew it.

She arrived at the table, stopped, and turned to face me, still concealing the full view of her womanhood. She gestured at the table, the motion making her breasts sway slightly.

"Go ahead and take your best guess at which one it is. But if you guess wrong three times, I get to give you a punishment."

I felt a twinge of dread at her words. I came closer and tried to examine them each a little more closely. Mom watched me with a wry smirk as I moved around. Soon, I was at the last corner, the one on her left, and she had to ask. "What the heck are you doing?"

"I'm checking for abnormal moisture discolorations or seeing if any of the corners are more blunted and more worn down than the others," I replied.

"You brat!" she laughed, giving me a playful swat on the arm. "What kind of a perv do you think your mother is, that she could wear down the corner of a dining room table by humping it?"

"Only the best kind," I answered while I kept looking. This seemed to shut mom up for a moment or two, but I knew I didn't have forever. I hoped for the best and pointed at one of the corners. "This one is your favourite."

"Damn," she muttered. "How did you know?"

"It faces the entertainment room," I said, shrugging. "You can be out here and have porn on the big screen. It's big enough that you'd still see it clearly. It was that or you'd pick this corner that faces out to the backyard, where something might've been happening."

"I think I'm vaguely perturbed that you can read me so well," she sighed, shaking her head. "Well, you won. Get ready, baby..."

I hardly knew where to stand in order to get a good view. Standing close beside her would feel great, but not the best view unless I bent over to stare, which might make her feel awkward. If I stood at the opposite corner, I was almost five feet away. Not a huge distance, for sure, but I wanted to be as close as I could and still get the full show.

"I..." mom began, blushing hard. "Aaron, may I gave you a dare to do ahead of time?"

It might've been against the rules, since she hadn't completed hers yet, or even given me a choice for truth, but I wasn't about to say no at a moment like this. "Sure, mom. Whatcha want?"

Was she going to make me jerk off at the table with her?

"Grab your phone and record this," she breathed, blushing harder still. "I want us to have this recorded. We'll probably be recording a lot more this weekend if my nerve holds."

I was utterly stunned, again. "Mom, are... you sure?"

"I am right now..." she said somewhat urgently. "Do it so that I can feel fine about it later and before I wimp out. Get your phone."

I went back to the coffee table and retrieved my phone before returning to the dining table again. Mom gave me a nervous smile. "Now you can just stand in the most convenient spot and hit the zoom function on your camera when you need to, honey."

I swallowed and nodded. Fucking Hell, my mom was amazing. I loved her so much. She waited while I assumed my position across the table and got my phone ready. I'd probably move around the table to catch different angles and so on. That seemed to be a part of her intent at this point. I nodded that I had the recording function going.

"So what am I doing?" she asked in a breathy voice as I focused on her. She was standing at the designated corner she said she loved to use, resting her hands on it, her pussy concealed slightly by the height of the table, and her hands. "Tell me what I'm supposed to do for this, baby."

I could barely remember myself, but I tried to sound calm and in control. "You're going to hump the table corner until you cum, mom," I said, keeping my phone camera fixed squarely on her, despite my hands trembling. "You're gonna go at it until you cum, like you do every other time, and you're gonna tell me about how you do it, what you think about, and how it feels."

"You're gonna make me die of embarrassment, honey," she murmured, but she seemed to push herself up on her toes and then nudged her hips forward. I had a magnificent view of her naked body in my camera, zoomed in enough that everything to the sides was gone. It was just her. I finally got a glimpse through my camera of her pussylips, a perfect, smooth cleft, and I was amazed to realize she might have been aroused, since those lips seemed a little flushed, and her clit was peeking out just a bit from its hood. Mom perched the goods on the corner and held herself steady, eyes closed and breathing.

"You were right about the TV," she almost whispered, her eyes still closed. If she hadn't had them closed, she would've seen my raging hardon. There was no way I was keeping that from happening. "I love to watch porn while I fuck myself on the corner of the table here. It makes me feel like a horny little girl again..."

I was spellbound as she began to squirm her pussy gently on the corner. I was seeing her clit for the first time, and how I kept from blowing a load on the spot was beyond me, even without touching myself. This was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen, my mom pleasuring herself, for me. Who the Hell would believe me if I told them?

"I start by moving around slowly," she whispered, almost to herself, eyes still closed. "Getting it between my lips and sliding up and down a bit... then it touches my clit and sends little jolts through me..."

I kept recording, both hands on the camera, because I didn't dare touch myself for fear of going off like a fire hose.

"I watch the porn on the screen," she murmured, still squirming. I hardly knew where to look, even though I could see it all on my screen. "I watch a girl getting her clit licked, her pussy eaten, by a guy, or another girl... I pretend it's their fingers teasing me, sliding up and down, making me wet..."

I zoomed the camera in on mom's pussy for a moment, and indeed a hint of glistening arousal showed up. Her clit was becoming more exposed, pink and wet. I bit my lip while I kept the filming steady.

Then I slowly panned up her lovely body, wanting to see her tits and her face. The wonderful breasts were braced between her arms, quivering and jiggling slightly, the nipples like little dusky pink rocks. Mom was getting really aroused. I panned up further, and her beautiful face came into focus. Her eyes were fluttering, her mouth slightly open as she stimulated herself.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned.

God, my cock was just throbbing, and I chanced removing one hand from the camera and reaching down to grasp it for some much-needed relief. I didn't do anything except hold it, mind; I'd never keep the camera steady if I began jerking off.

I must have made some kind of sound when taking hold of my dick, because mom's eyes opened and her breath hitched a little at the sight of me across from her, naked, recording her, and sporting a massive erection. She bit her lip and kept squirming adding a little more pressure now, I could tell.

"Baby..." she murmured, looking right at me. "Is it good? How does it look?"

"Incredible, mom," I managed to say. "Keep telling me about it."

"It feels so good on my clit, and between my lips," she sighed, her head falling back for a moment. Her skin was going rather pink all over, a sheen of sweat building already at her brow and on her collarbone. "I... I can edge myself on here for a long time... I've gone a full hour, I think..."

"How often do you fuck the corner, mom?" I asked in as stable a voice as I could manage. "Tell me."

Mom whimpered and her head fell forward, body trembling a little. "Gnuh... at least once a week... sometimes more... I fucked it a few nights ago when I knew you'd gone to sleep... I put on headphones that were linked to the TV and watched one of my old movies I'd made when I was younger... I came so fucking hard..."

"What were you doing in that movie, mom?" I asked, desperate to keep myself focused, along with her. "Tell me what you were doing."

Mom seemed to whimper-whine for a second, shivering, one of her hands keeping her braced while the other glided up her body to begin groping and fondling her needy breasts. She hissed as she squeezed, then pinched her nipple.

"I was getting fucked..." she panted, eyes closed again. "I had a guy's cock in my ass, and a little wisp of a girl on top, fucking me with a strap-on. She and I were kissing like crazy, drooling all over one another's faces like sluts. Watching myself get fucked makes me so hot..."

Mom's hips were almost churning now, and I could see the corner of the table now shining with her lubrication. Her breath was a stuttering hiss, her clit almost flaring from beneath the hood. Her slit was getting visible with these longer movements she was taking, and I was enthralled. Mom was going to cum for me, on the table corner.

"Are you okay, baby?" she asked, opening her eyes and once again noticing my huge boner, pointed right at her. I swear, she started grinding harder at the sight.

"I will be until you finish, mom, I promise," I said, hoping I could make good on it. I wasn't all that confident. "Do this properly, don't worry about me."

Another sigh-whine from mom as she squirmed and ground against the corner, losing herself in the moment. She brought her breast and her nipple up to her mouth, not to clean off gooey cheese, but this time swirling her tongue around the erect bud before sucking on it and gently biting it. She whimpered as she tugged lightly, shivering yet again and pushing forward harder with her hips. I watched in complete awe, somehow managing to operate the camera still.

"Uh... those cocks in me," she gasped, staring down at mine, her eyes glassy and shining with desire. "They fucked me so good... I'm gonna cum, baby, hard..."