Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To Hell with that loser, mom," I said, my expression hardening. "If I see him, I'll punch him for you."

"My valiant knight," she sighed, moving a hand up my torso and slipping it just inside to caress my chest for a moment. "Guess I'd better find a lady's favour to put on the end of your lance."

She broke down snickering for a moment as she realized what she said, then looked up at me, eyes glistening with mirth. Mom thought she was the funniest person alive, and at moments like this, it showed.

"I'm getting wine," she announced, stepping back and nodding. "What are you drinking illegally, young man?"

"You're having wine, so I'm having what the lady's having," I said with a shrug.

Mom nodded and wiggled out of the room. "Go ahead and sit on the chesterfield, baby," she called back.

I sat on my traditional edge of the chesterfield and waited. Mom was back seconds later, carrying a bottle of red, a corkscrew, and two red wine glasses. "Given that we're stuffed with protein and carbs, we should be able to kill off this bottle between the two of us easily enough, without getting too tipsy," she stated as she set the bottle and glasses down in a little side table. "I'll serve this time, it's one of my favourite vintages, from Bellerophon winery in the Napa Valley."

I nodded and watched as she sat and then opened the bottle to begin pouring. She filled the glasses rather full, more than might have been etiquette-appropriate.

"This way, we don't have to interrupt the game to keep refilling," she explained, knowing what I was thinking. "So whose turn is it? I confess I've lost track."

"Me too, but ladies first is still a thing," I pointed out. "So you begin by asking me."

"How gentlemanly," she said cheerfully as she handed me my glass. We clinked them together, both of us smirking at the lower tone the touch made because of the amount of wine interfering with the glass resonance.

She settled in comfortably, turning to the side to face me, her cheek resting on her hand and her legs curled under her. "So then, my knight... truth or dare?"

We'd only just settled in to begin drinking. "Truth."

"Do any of your friends want to fuck me?" she asked, like it was a perfectly normal question.

I might have blushed slightly, since I was used to their nonsense, but hearing it in such blunt terms from my mother made me slightly possessive. "Yeah. I hear it all the time, from a lot of them."

"Really?" she mused, smiling. "Well, that's validating. Do any of them have good dick game?"

"Mom, I can genuinely and honestly answer that I don't know," I sighed, shaking my head. "Aside from hearing them banter about what a MILF you are and what they'd do to you, I haven't got a clue about their 'dick game', as you put it. A punch in the arm from me usually shuts them up."

"Okay, that's fair," she said, still smirking and taking a sip of her wine. "Your turn, baby."

"Truth or dare?"

"Mmmm, truth," she said.

"Are you thinking about fucking my friends?" I asked pointedly.

She might've been taken aback somewhat by my tone, and I instantly apologized. "Mom, I'm sorry. I was a real jerk there."

She smiled now. "It's okay, baby, I know you're being protective, and maybe a bit jealous. Hearing them go on like that must be annoying for you. I've had to listen to my friends talk about what a handsome young man you are and occasionally make remarks about getting into bed with you."

She giggled because I looked surprised. "What? You think women don't do that? At least three of my friends have teased me about how they want to fuck you."

I didn't say anything, just letting that sink in. She smirked again. "I can see the wheels turning in your head. You're trying to figure out which ones have said that about you."

"As long as it isn't that one that looks like a transporter mishap that mashed together Kathy Bates and Roseanne Arnold," I said, shaking my head.

Mom laughed gaily. "Taylor Plackson? Yes, she's said things along those lines, but don't worry, baby, I won't let her near you."

"Meaning that you'd let some of the others near me," I posited.

"Mayyyybe," she said coyly, looking over the rim of her wine glass at me while she took a sip. "Not that any of them are good enough for you, mind."

"And none of them are even remotely as hot as you," I said. She blushed and looked down at her wine glass for a moment, mumbling something under her breath before looking back at me.

"But for the record, baby, if I didn't have you, well, you have a couple of cute friends I might seduce for some fun," she said finally. "I mean, there are a few who aren't that unappealing."

"I'll make sure they know," I laughed. "I'll go out for an evening and they can come a run a train on you."

"Mmmmmmm, it's been a while since that's happened," mom sighed, stretching one of her arms over her head. This pushed her robe forward slightly, and I caught some side-boob action between the satin folds. Mom saw me looking and giggled. "Then again, no girl out there would need a whole train run on her once she sees that locomotive you're hiding in your pants."

"Your turn, mom," I said, sipping my wine. I knew she wouldn't actually fuck my friends; I guess she just hit a sore spot for me, since they're all such mouthy doorknobs, and my mom is way out their league. Well, anybody's really. Nobody was good enough for her in my eyes, which is kind of unfair of me, but when I think about the douchebags out there she's been with recently, I don't feel totally unjustified in thinking this.

All I could do is just hope she found a decent guy (or girl) remotely worthy of her.

Mom was still turned sideways to face me, but looked at the ceiling and tapped her finger against her cheek cutely while she pondered. "Truth or dare, baby?"

"Dare," I said feeling adventurous.

"Okay, lose the robe for the duration of our wine-drinking session," she said, smiling at me. "Good mommies deserve a show now and then."

I shrugged and stood for a moment, shedding the garment and letting it fall away. At this point, I was well past feeling awkward about being naked around her. She smiled as I stood there and she crooked her finger to beckon me. "A little closer. I've seen you naked, but I haven't really had a chance to just look you over."

I took two small steps to stand in front of her, maybe a foot in front of her, my hands on my hips while I smiled down at her. She just gazed at my body appreciatively.

"I deserve lots of credit for making that," she sighed, smiling and twirling a finger. "Give us a turn, please."

I made a show of rolling my eyes, but slowly turned, showing off my backside to her. I heard her whistle as she stared intently at my butt. "Very nice. You are one well put-together young man, Aaron."

"Thanks, mom," I said, meaning it and glad I was facing away, so she couldn't see my goofy smile. Pretty sure I was blushing, though, including my butt. "I get my looks from you, y'know."

"Go ahead and sit back down, honey," she said, sipping her wine. "Just, ummm... make sure I can see you. It was a dare, after all."

It's weird and difficult to try and look casual while sitting naked in front of your own mother, especially when she tells you to make sure she can see the goods. How do you do this without just splaying out obscenely, or looking like a creep?

I finally just sat sideways on the chesterfield facing her, with one foot resting on the floor, and the other bent just in front of me. Pretty sure she could still see my junk, because she didn't ask me to adjust or reposition myself.

She nodded and we continued, so I asked her. "Truth or dare, mom?"

She gave me a little evil smile. "Dare. Make it a good one."

I had to ponder that. You'd think I would've had a bunch stored up by now, but since I couldn't just copycat her dares, I was always needing to think of new ones that pushed the envelope without disrespecting her. Tease her, make her do very lewd things, yes, but not disrespect her.

"I dare you to go out to the backyard with me, pop a squat somewhere, and pee," I said finally, hardly able to believe I said it.

Mom didn't show any reaction in her face, simply looking at me over the rim of her wine glass as she took a sip. The sip became a slurp, and eventually she just drained it. She exhaled as she put the glass aside and smiled at me lightly.

"Okay, but you're operating the camera, Russ Meyer," she said as she stood up. "And since we're not done drinking wine, you have to stay naked, even in the backyard."

She got me there, I realized with a sigh. Mom should've been a damn lawyer instead of a grade school teacher.

I stood and followed her as she walked out of the entertainment room and through the dining room and kitchen, to the door that led to the deck. She walked past the hot tub and down the steps to our backyard, which was surrounded by mercifully high wooden fences and a row of tall trees. If any neighbours saw what was going on...

Mom picked a spot on the grass, commenting on the cool late-April grass beneath her feet as she began untying the belt of her satin robe. The early noon sun was warm as she pulled it off, leaving her gloriously naked, the sun kissing her creamy skin. I could feel my cock swelling yet again as I stared at her. I was supposed to at this point, after all.

"So now," she said, hanging her robe on a low branch of a tree next to the fence she was standing in front of. "I think right here is fine."

"Okay, if you think so," I said with a shrug. I could think of other locations that might be better, but I wasn't exactly about to debate this with her, given that I'd just finished daring her to piss in our backyard. "So old Mr. Begg can't see you, but isn't there a small chance our other neighbour could if she was looking out her top window?"

"First of all, Kim is at work," mom pointed out. "She works every second Saturday. Second, if someone were to see us, I'd much rather have to explain to her, since she's a friend. Well, that and I know some things about her that should never get out."

"I'll take your word for it, mom," I chuckled, getting my phone ready. "So how do we do this?"

"You're the director, you tell me," she pointed out, shrugging. "All I said was, make it memorable."

I raised an eyebrow and she nodded. "Yes, Aaron, memorable. I've already let you film me fucking a table; taking a slash for you isn't all that harrowing, except for the outdoors aspect."

"Guess I should've taken you to the park for this," quipped, making her giggle.

"We'll save that kick for later, baby. Now get to work."

"Aight," I said, kneeling now and facing her. "Mom, you're gonna squat right where you are, legs wide. You're gonna spread your lips apart, and you're gonna pee. Feel free to make some quiet noises or rub yourself, like this is the most amazing thing ever and turns you on."

"It already has," she breathed, her body blushing again slightly. "I might play with myself a bit while I do this, Aaron, I... I might have a bit of a fetish about peeing for an appreciative audience."

I was making sure to control my own breathing while mom slowly bent down, keeping her legs together and blushing. She was looking askance at me when she slowly parted her legs, exposing her pussy to me fully. I had yet to see it like this, and there was more to come, since I'd instructed her to pull herself open for this little caper.

"Ready, baby?" she asked in a quiet voice. I nodded and she slowly let her hand glide down her amazing body, finding her pussy. She pressed her fingers against it, sighing and closing her eyes. "Just give me a few moments to get the pumps working..."

I watched quietly, feeling my cock stir as mom gently massaged her pussy, occasionally stroking her middle finger up the wet, glistening cleft. I zoomed in close on her face, her eyes closed, mumbling and whispering to herself, before panning down her body. I didn't linger on her incredible tits, because I didn't know when the real show was beginning, trailing down her waist and arriving at between her legs.

"Wanna see inside?" she asked in a whisper.

I rasped out a 'yes', and then she used two fingers to spread those lips, showing me, and the camera, inside her private Heaven. Mom glistened wetly, her inner pussy a coral pink that simply begged to be kissed, and I thought for the millionth time that my dad, and every other man who ever was less than slavishly devoted to her, were the stupidest individuals to ever live.

Mom trembled and let out a tiny whimper, clearly turned on by exposing herself to me this way. I was already hard again, but I left it alone. I was on a mission here. I was thinking my phone's memory might be full by the end of the day at the rate we were going here. Not that I objected...

"Nnnn, here we go..." mom said softly, rubbing her lips again. "Make sure the camera's got a good view..."

I steadied the picture and mom shivered, letting out a sigh-moan as she spread her lips wide and began peeing. I could hardly believe my eyes as her golden stream jetted out and hit the grass below. Objectively, it wasn't that loud, but to me it sounded like fucking Niagara Falls.

Mom was sighing and moaning quietly, her free hand massaging and fondling her breasts. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me, eyes glazed while she put on this forbidden show for me.

For me.

God, I loved my mom.

Thirty seconds, or thirty thousand years, I had no idea how much time passed, but finally, the stream slowed to a mere trickle and died. I could see mom's pussy muscles flexing as she squeezed all she could out, before finally letting go of those netherlips and almost sagging, even though she stayed in her squat. I kept filming.

"How did I do, Mr. Director?" she asked, looking up and smiling wearily.

"Incredible, as always," I said simply. "You're a superstar."

She gave me a smirk. "Not just a porn star?"

"You're better than any porn star, mom, you're... there aren't words."

I held out my arms and mom squat-waddled forward until she was sitting on my thighs, her knees outside mine. She cuddled close into me, her tits against my chest, her wet pussy pushed to my throbbing cock. Her head was resting on my shoulder and she sighed contentedly.

"Mmmm, never been that emotionally invested in a simple pee demo before," she sighed, nuzzling. "Must be because it was my little boy I was doing it for?"

"Any regrets?" I asked quietly, caressing her back.

She shook her head. "No. None at all. I loved it. I'll let you watch me pee any time, baby. It was such a turn-on."

She clasped my cheeks along my jawline and began planting gentle kisses around my neck and face, just little pecks, but they meant so much, because they were the affection of a mother for her little boy. And that would always be the case. No matter how old I got, I'd always be her little boy. That's how we both wanted it.

She gently pecked me on the lips once before nuzzling her head into my neck again.

"My butt," she whispered to me. "Go ahead and massage my butt. I love butt massages."

I slowly trailed my palms down her shapely back and arrived at her killer behind. I cupped both cheeks and gave them a little squeeze first, making her giggle. I began caressing in slow circles, with light but firm pressure. Mom was nuzzling against me, almost like a cat. She tried to not squirm, but I could feel her pussy moving against my rock-hard cock.

"Poor little boy," she murmured, wiggling just enough against me to indicate she was talking about my cock. "He's spent almost the whole day at attention, hasn't he?"

"He'd better have," I replied quietly. "I'd be ashamed and very confused if he didn't. Your butt's kinda cold, mom. Should we go back inside?"

"I guess," she sighed. "Although I'm loving this moment between us, I feel so loved and safe, even exposed out here. And I guess the wine is back in there. I'd gotta keep drinking if I'm gonna continue peeing for you, right?"

I chuckled and let mom slide back before I stood up, taking hold of her hands as I did so. Mom didn't come up yet, and I realized that she was now directly confronted with my iron-hard cock, mere inches from her face. She stared at it and finally smiled, allowing me to pull her gently to her feet. She blushed like a young woman and looked down at the ground, still holding my hands and swinging them back and forth.

"Shall we?" she asked. I nodded and she took her robe from the tree branch, keeping my hand in her other. I brought my phone as we walked back toward the house, and mom was taking her time, as if she was in no rush to keep from being naked outside.

"You know I'm going to make you take me somewhere outside to pee, right?" she said, squeezing my hand but not looking at me. "You found one of my kinks, Aaron. I'm not into watersports, not really, but I have a thing about peeing for someone, especially in public, where it's risky."

"There's nearby parks, and that abandoned strip mall, and the graveyard," I pointed out. "I'll make sure you drink lots of water and we'll make a day of it."

Mom bent over giggling as she walked with me. "You're so bad, Aaron, I love it. I wish I'd been paying more attention to the perverted details about you, so that I'd known this a lot earlier. You're so much fun."

I escorted mom back to the entertainment room, where we'd pick up on the game again. She hugged me close again before she sat down, ignoring my hardon. Once she was sitting, she stayed naked. I resumed my earlier position, facing her so that she could see my cock.

She surprised me by leaning back on the arm of the chesterfield behind her and keeping her legs lazily spread wide, affording me a magnificent view of her pussy. Apparently this was a new level I'd somehow earned. It felt like unlocking an achievement in a game, only a million times better.

Mom poured more wine for us and sighed happily as she sipped some of hers. Her foot that was resting on the chesterfield slid forward until her toes were touching mine. It was electrifying, but also very comforting and natural for me.

"Mind if we talk for a moment to just adjust and center ourselves before we begin playing again?" she asked. I understood how she meant it; I wasn't worried that she was having second thoughts. If she were, she wouldn't be sitting like this with her legs spread, causally exposing her cunt to me.

I nodded. "Of course."

"There's nothing normal about this, is there?" she asked, or rather, mused. We both knew it wasn't 'normal' in any societal way.

"It's not heteronormative, for sure," I said with a shrug. "But do I give a damn? No. how many guys get to find out that their mom's even more amazing than they ever suspected?"

"Maybe, but any guy your age would do just about anything to spend the weekend with a willingly naked woman," mom pointed out. "And no, that's not me accusing you of being like this just to keep me naked, honey, I'm just saying that most young and horny guys would try the same thing."

"And get nowhere fast, probably screamed at, kicked in the nuts, and banished. Rightly so."

"Yeah, that's likely true," mom agreed. "But that's not us here. We know that. We could just never even remotely adequately explain this if it ever got out."

"You're preaching to the choir, mom," I chuckled, making her smile. "And as for the alcohol, I promise you, I haven't been using it to loosen you up, I've been using it as much as you have to calm my nerves. Never in a million years would I have guessed we'd have a weekend like this."

"You don't think it's because of the alcohol, do you?" she asked.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "This'd probably all still happen, but it'd be a lot slower and more awkward. I never would've confessed to filming you last night if I didn't have wine, beer, and a Kahlua lubricating my nerves."