Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and hold mommy's tits, baby," she encouraged. "Not like you didn't when we were asleep, and it'll look great for the video anyway."

Video? Well, whatever, I guess peeing was an action and not still-life, after all.

"Here we go..." mom said, activating my camera while we both looked up at the phone.

I still couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Julie Zane, coming at you live from her bathroom," she announced, smiling brightly. "And today is my first day peeing together with my wonderful little boy, Aaron..."

God, like this wasn't difficult enough.

"Enjoy the show, future Julie and Aaron!" she said, before she started going to work on the task at hand. I kept my hands on her tits and staring at them now while I tried to pee.

"Go ahead and squeeze 'em a little," mom said to me, still recording. "I like it, and I'll enjoy peeing more if you give me a tingle."

I did as I was instructed, squeezing and fondling mom's tits while I attempted to drain myself. To my amazement, I felt a sudden rush, and then stifled a small moan as I began to pee. I panicked when I felt it immediately splashing on mom's pussy, but it was way too late to stop at this point, so I just let go.

Mom shuddered and let out a gasp, her eyes widening, and she looked at me for a moment, shock on her face. Then she squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, and I felt her tremble and release herself. It couldn't be helped, she was peeing all over my dick. She squeaked as I kept squeezing and caressing her boobs, and I felt her squirming down below.

"Oh, shit..." she gasp-whispered, shuddering. "You're hitting my clit, baby..."

I peed for what felt like a zillion years, dousing mom's pussy pretty much the whole time. It hadn't been my plan, but it's what happened. And because I was still hard, she couldn't help but pee on me too. We just let it go, shivering and experiencing the sensations. I'd never done anything remotely like this before, and sharing it with my mom was just beyond words to adequately express.

Mom shuddered again and then went limp in my lap, lowering the phone, but still recording. She looked at me, smiling, eyes shining. "Let's see if we can get a good view in there, shall we?"

I leaned back slightly, as did she, opening a larger gap between us. Mom pointed the camera down, filming her pussy still pissing on my cock, which was standing erect. Finally, mom squeezed and stopped, sighing happily. She put her free arm around me and pulled me in close, my forehead to hers for several seconds. She'd brought the camera to head level, filming us from the side. Then she turned her head to smile at the phone, moving my head with hers so we were both looking at the device.

"Well, that was fun," she said to the camera. "Maybe more later. Gimme a kiss, baby."

I turned to look at her, and mom pressed her lips to mine in a very firm kiss, making my eyes widen.

"Mmmmmmmm..." she said for the duration of the five-second kiss. "Annnnd cut!"

Mom finally killed the recording function and pulled back from the kiss, smiling at me in delight. "That was amazing, baby. Did you enjoy it too?"

"Probably the best pee I've ever taken, mom," I admitted, sighing. "If anyone ever told me that one day I was gonna be peeing on my mom's pussy, I'd've told them they were on crack. But here we are, peeing on one another."

"I know, isn't it great?" mom giggled. "How many moms and sons can say they do this together?"

"Y'got me there," I agreed readily. "But now I'm gonna have to excuse myself to go and shower, since you pissed all over my dick."

"Absolutely not," mom said, stopping my thought process dead.

"Uh, mom," I began, trying to not sound contrary. "I enjoyed it, but I'm pretty sure I need to go take a shower."

"And you will, but you're not going anywhere," she pointed out. "We'll be using my shower, of course."

I stared at her, my hands still on her tits. "Your shower."

"Aaron," she almost sighed, sounding like she was explaining to a child with brain damage. Maybe she was. "You just peed all over mommy's cunt. What makes you think I'd be squeamish about sharing a simple shower with you?"

We were in a naked pee pretzel on her toilet, I somehow doubted 'simple' was going to be part of the equation, even if it was just a shower. Not that I objected at this point.

"Okay," I said simply. "Twist my arm about using your big ol' shower."

Mom clapped and made a delighted sound before hugging me, her tits mashing against my chest as I moved my hands and hugged her back. She kissed my nose and then told me to back up and off. I did as she asked, moving backward over the plush rug in case I was still dripping. I was, and mom giggled as she saw me. Mind, her smooth pussy was wet too. She flushed and then glided by me to her big shower, leaning in and turning on the water. She had me standing behind her, and made sure she bent over and pushed back enough to have her butt pressed against my groin, keeping my poor cock at agonized attention.

"Grab two pairs of towels, baby," she said as she stepped in, sighing in pleasure as she got under the water. I got towels from the closet, and hung them on rungs just outside the large stall.

Then I stepped in after her, and mom immediately pulled me into a tight hug, our bodies getting wet and slippery under the deluge. I just hugged her back, resting my head against the top of hers while her face was buried in my shoulder.

"God, that thing never quits, does it?" she sighed, squirming her hips against me enough to make it obvious she was talking about my johnson. She smiled up at me finally. "It's your turn, by the way."

"Oh, uh..." I faltered, remembering the game. "Truth or dare, mom?"

"Truth," she said confidently, nodding.

"Did you think we were gonna get up to any of this today?" I asked, looking down at her. It was hard not to stare at her boobs. She saw me looking, smirked, and took my hands to place them on her wet tits. I began squeezing, fondling and massaging gently, like I'd done when we were sitting on the toilet.

"No, not really," she said, shaking her head but still looking up at me. "I mean, as things progressed and got more daring, I began wondering about certain challenges for us, but... the newer things only occurred to me after we kept pushing the envelope, I didn't plan them out. Hell, I didn't even think of the pee pretzel thing until my bladder sang to me when we were waking up entwined on the chesterfield."

Entwined... I thought to myself. There's a word I really love now. "Your turn, mom."

She nodded. "Truth or dare?"

I sighed. "Dare."

If I was hoping mom'd let me jerk off and relieve this pressure, I was only right in a very loose sense. She gave me one of her sly smiles that indicated she was up to something.

"Well, I must admit, I feel bad about keeping my baby hard all day, that beast hasn't gone down for hours, literally," she began. "So, before we get washed up, it needs to be taken care of."

"You want me to jerk off for you again?" I queried.

"No, you've done that, we're past it," mom said, waving it off. "I'm gonna turn around, and lean forward, Aaron. You are going to put that monster between my butt cheeks and then fuck them until you geyser all over my ass and back, so that it finally takes a nap."

I was, once again, simply gaping at mom in complete shock. Ignoring my stupor, she turned to face away from me, placing her hands against the wall and bending forward. Her divine ass was presented to me.

"Go on, baby," she cooed, wiggling her derriere at me. "Let's take care of your problem, shall we?"

I was desperate to cum, to feel some relief finally. My hands trembled as I reached forward and took hold her hips.

"Just don't lose control and put it in me," she breathed, shivering at my touch. "I'm just helping you relax after teasing you all this time."

My engorged cock was throbbing so hard as I positioned myself directly behind her, and angled it at the bottom of her ass. I watched in awe as I pushed in and up, the two tight globes hugging my cockhead and shaft as it slid between them. Mom moaned and squirmed, pushing back against me. I shuddered as the tip of my cock poked above the cheeks.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful, hon," she murmured, looking at the floor in front of her and pushing back a little more. "Now give it to me and cum. I want that cum all over my ass, baby."

I steeled myself and began a slow, steady pushing and thrusting motion. I groaned in pleasure, a sound matched by mom, who shifted her weight gently from foot to foot repeatedly, slowly, helping to grind my cock between her cheeks.

"Don't hold back, baby," mom breathed, squirming against me. "Show me how hard you can cum for the ladies..."

My thrusting grew more deliberate, stronger, causing both mom and I to moan. This felt so good, and so intense, made a million times better because it was my mom's ass I was humping so desperately. Mom seemed to be squeezing her cheeks in time with my thrusts, and I shouldn't have been surprised that she could do that. It felt amazing, and I was certain I would pop before long.

"My tits," mom panted, looking over she shoulder at me, her eyes glazed with need as she slightly righted herself, but still leaning forward against the wall. "Go ahead and grope them, we both need it."

I nodded hastily and reached forward, my hands finding her large breasts and beginning to grope and squeeze them, more roughly than I had at other points I'd been touching them, and mom sighed loudly. I'd heard her say her tits could take a pounding, and I was gonna hold her to her word. I squeezed and pinched the nipples, causing mom to cry out, craning her neck and jamming her ass back against me, grinding hard even while I thrust up between the cheeks.

We were both panting and gasping now, mom's fingers flexing tight against the wall she was leaning on as she pressed back forcefully. We squirmed and writhed heatedly, and the familiar, tingling heat began building and racing along my nerves. I was mere seconds now away now, and I fucked her cheeks harder.

"Mom," I grunted, almost pounding now, and my hands gripping her tits tight. "Gonna... oh, fuck..."

"Give it to me, baby," she almost wailed. "Fucking cum for mommy! Cum on my ass!"

I almost roared as I slammed forward and up, pulling mom back against me by her tits. Mom practically screeched, and I came like I never remember cumming before, ropes of pearly white jetting from the tip of my cock and lashing across her ass and her back, all the way up to the nape of her neck. Mom was whimpering and shaking, squeezing her cheeks to help me cum. My hands gripped those breasts ferociously.

Finally, my savage thrusting became shivering jerks, her tight cheeks milking the last of the cum from me. My head was almost spinning, and I could feel mom sagging beneath me, the only thing still holding her up were my arms, my hands latched on those nearly mauled tits. Mom was gasping and breathing heavily, shaking as if she'd cum as well.

I didn't want her to fall, and I pulled her upright, back against me and still holding her by her breasts. Mom let out a long sigh as she nestled into me, her eyes closed. One of her hands came up and began caressing my neck, jaw, and cheek, the familiar, loving touch a perfect addition to the intense bliss that coursed through my body, syrupy and slow now, taking over and making me almost lethargic as I rode on a wave of pleasure.

I knew mom was riding it with me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." she sighed finally, seeming to relax a little, the quivering bleeding out of her body. My hands relaxed their death grip on her boobs, and she purred as I began caressing them softly. Her entire body felt so soft and yielding to me. Meant for my pleasure, just as mine seemed to be meant for hers.

Her hand reached the back of my head, tangling into my wet hair and pulling my face down. She tilted her head up and before I knew it, her lips were pressed to mine, and she kissed me, longingly, deeply, and for I don't know how long. It wasn't erotic, there was no lusty tangling of tongues, but the kiss was an intense expression of her feelings for me, and for us. How much she loved her son.

"Patience, baby..." I thought I heard her whisper through the kiss and under the hiss of the water, her lips moving against mine. "Patience..."

I was way too fuzzy to consider what she might have meant with that statement, and maybe mom didn't even know at that moment, since she was also still riding Cloud Nine. I was pretty certain she'd managed to have an orgasm, even though I hadn't at all fucked her, and her own hands were accounted for, keeping her propped up the whole time. Maybe me mauling her tits had been enough?

Just when she couldn't get any more phenomenal in my eyes.

She broke the kiss and exhaled, still breathing deeply. Her hand dropped, and she leaned forward again, so I finally relinquished my grip on her breasts. Mom sighed and kept breathing, moving and stretching around like a cat. My dick was still trapped between her ass cheeks, but finally, it was beginning to soften. Against all odds, we'd done it. We'd vanquished the unsleeping, one-eyed monster.

"Goodness," she said finally, wiggling and squeezing her butt cheeks like she was using it to feel for something. "Did we really put him down for the count, Aaron?"

"I think so," I breathed, nodding. "Hard-fought as any engagement in World War Two."

"The Battle of the Bulge," she quipped before giggling at her own joke. Like I said, mom thinks she's hilarious, and I was beginning to agree with her. Maybe it was all this dopamine conditioning. I didn't care, as long as this was the result. I'd proudly declare she was the funniest person on earth now that Robin Williams had left us. "Feel better, baby?"

"Oh, God, yes," I said heavily, watching as the shower water continued to slough my thick, pearly cum from her ass and her back. "My apologies, but it looks like you're missing out on this round of protein drinks."

"S'okay," she breathed, still leaning forward. "I'm sure there's more to... come..."

Another snicker from her and I rolled my eyes. Mom slowly moved forward and away from me, and my sleeping dick flopped out from between her cheeks. I never thought I'd be relieved to see him asleep beyond the ability to wake up, but this was one strange day, after all. Even if he just stayed down for a little while, I'd take the break. It'd make hugging mom a lot less awkward.

"Guess we should've done that first before we tried peeing together," mom mused, standing up and turning around to look at me, making sure the hog was indeed crashed out. Then she considered again. "Nah, I had a lot of fun the way it worked out. You peeing on my kitty was naughty, but great."

"Well, if he ever wakes up, at least he's had practice for the next time," I said smiling wearily. Mom nodded in agreement. Clearly this was to be a thing now. Peeing together, possibly on one another's genitalia, and recording it. Whatever you might say about mom, she never half-assed anything. Her butt was proof of that.

"God, that was intense," mom groaned as she allowed herself a stretch. As was my habit now, I just stared dumbly. "Did you feel me cum?"

"I thought you might've, but I wasn't completely certain," I admitted. "It sure sounded like it."

"It was from you beating the shit out of my tits," mom said, blushing slightly, moving a soaking lock of brown hair away from her lovely face. "I told you, they love it rough. If you took a jackhammer to them, they'd be in Heaven."

"Duly noted, mom," I chuckled. "So now we oughta wash up, again."

"Well, we've already cum this far," mom pointed out, and I ignored her double entendre. "You wash me, and I'll wash you, deal?"

"Sure," I said, worrying that if mom touched me, she'd awaken the kraken again. But her mind was made up, and she was already reaching for the cleanser and a soft cloth.

"I'll do you first, baby," she stated, squeezing gooey gel into the cloth and then rubbing it together to suds it up. Then she stood in front of me and began washing me, starting at my neck and shoulders. She lifted my arms and did my pits before moving down my flanks. By then, the lather in the cloth was mostly gone, and she put some more gel in it. She did my back next, getting the whole expanse and working her way down to my lower back.

"God, I love your butt, baby," she sighed, smiling as she began washing my ass cheeks, occasionally stopping to give them a fondle or a squeeze. I let her do as she pleased, since it was permission for me to do the same when it was my turn to wash her. "Is it all the sports, or does good genetics play a role too?"

"Now that I've spent the day with your ass, mom, it's definitely genetic," I assured her. "Yes, the sports help me keep it toned, but the butt is your doing."

"And damn proud of it I am," she said, leaning in to kiss one of the cheeks before continuing on. She washed down the back of my legs, lifting my foot to wash it, including the sole. Then she wiggled around to my other foot and repeated the process, very dedicated to the notion of getting her little boy clean all over. She moved up the front of my legs, finally arriving at my middle. She stared at my sleeping cock for some time, just breathing. She stood and got more cleanser on the cloth, and began washing my chest, moving slowly down to my washboard abs, almost doing every section individually.

Finally, though, she was once again confronted by my penis, laying limp. She blushed and looked up at me, wondering.

I gave a tiny shrug, smiled, and nodded. Mom drew in a breath and moved the cloth inward. I sighed as it touched me and she began gently washing my groin, the cloth between it and her hand. Even when she took the shaft in her grip, slowly washing as an excuse to hold it, the damn cloth was between us. To my amazement, not even a stir from Aaron Jr.

Mom leaned in and rested the side of her head against my lower stomach, just above my cock, her eyes closed as she nuzzled her cheek against the soft skin. I just watched, entranced. This beautiful, naked, wet woman, my mother, was almost worshiping my body, and I stood still, hoping this moment would never end.

It did, eventually, and mom turned her head and kissed the skin just above my cock and below my stomach, right above the line of my pubes.

"Mmmm, you should shave down here," she purred, teasing her fingertips through the top of my public hair. "It's so sexy when a fit guy does it, and your big dick will look even bigger, drive the ladies nuts, I promise..."

She kissed the thin, sensitive skin again gently, giving me a shiver.

She looked up at me as she kissed again, delicately. Mom slowly stood, kissing her way up my body. When she was standing, she leaned up and kissed me gently and lovingly on the lips, taking my hands in hers and holding them. It was yet another perfect moment in my world.

"Time for me to do you, I believe," I said, smiling. Mom bit her lip and nodded. I began with a decadent shampoo I know she loved, squeezing it into my hands and beginning to massage it into the wet, dark tangles of her hair.

Mom moaned loudly, her eyes closed and just luxuriating in the sheer pleasure of a scalp massage while I washed her hair. I pulled the showerhead out of its holder and used it to wash the shampoo out thoroughly. Mom was purring again as I held the jets right above her scalp. I was standing behind her, and mom pressed back against me, her hands resting on my thighs and her eyes closed. Her fingers flexed and caressed against my skin.

"God, baby..." she whispered, still transported. "Want to see something once you're done?"

"Uh, sure," I said, wondering what she was up to. I finished with her hair soon after that. "All done."

123456...9