Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aim the jets at my nipples," she said breathily. "Go ahead, I'll hold still..."

I gripped the showerhead handle and turned it inward, watching over her as I aimed the jet at one of her breasts, and blasted the nipple with the water.

Mom shuddered and gasped, gripping my thighs and shoving her ass back even harder. I watched as the nipple I was teasing got rock-hard and pointy, enough to put out an eye. She bit her lip as she fought for control of herself, and I slowly moved the jet over to her other nipple, making her groan and squirm her ass against me.

"Gimme the showerhead," she panted, holding up a hand. "Please, baby..."

I let her take the showerhead and without delay she moved away and leaned back against the wall, now facing me. She made a hurried downward waving motion with her hand, and I went to my knees, watching her intently.

Mom brought the showerhead to her crotch and turned it inward, the jet now battering her pussy. She gasped and keened, and I stared in fascination. Within seconds, she brought herself to an amazing orgasm. I saw her knees trembling, and I reached forward and braced her by the hips while she rode out the climax. The jet fell away, and her pussylips were still opened wide and engorged, her clit quite visible. It looked beautiful.

"Thank you, baby," she sighed, still leaning against the wall, her eyes closed. "Mommy's ready for you to clean her now. Make sure you do a thorough job..."

I started with her neck and shoulders, using my hands and the cloth, not only cleaning but gently massaging her. Mom is a total massage slut, and over the years, I'd rubbed her feet, her calves, and her shoulders and back more times than I can remember. I think she had me starting about the time I was five, so I'm conditioned to just do it. Mom sighed dreamily, and I think she deserved this, after the day she was giving me.

I moved to her collarbone and then her breasts. Given how I'd been cupping and fondling them all day, I figured it didn't matter if I just dug in. Mom moaned and squirmed as I washed and caressed her boobs, clearly enjoying the attention. Soon, I moved on.

"What, no kisses for mommy's boobs?" she murmured, her eyes still closed, her head moving gently from side to side. If I hadn't known better, I'd have thought think she was talking in her sleep. "You used to love mommy's boobs, and kissing them. And I gave your chest kisses..."

I shrugged and leaned in, kissing the swell of my mother's breasts gently, several times while avoiding her nipples. Mom just purred, reveling in the affection and bonding.

Before I got too fixated, I moved down, washing her trim waist and her hips. Her pussy was staring me in the face, and her legs were parted enough that I had a perfect view of it. My mouth went dry somehow, and my cock actually stirred, just a bit.

Next, I washed her thighs, using firm pressure and she groaned in response, squirming a little. Down one long leg I went, washing the foot delicately, and then up the other. Once again, I ended up back at her womanhood, and I felt her hand on my cheek. She smiled down at me lovingly, her eyes mostly closed.

"I'll turn around, baby," she cooed, stroking my cheek. "Some things are best left for last, delayed gratification, and all that..."

Mom slowly turned around and leaned forward slightly, once again swaying her beautiful ass at me. I began washing it, occasionally leaning in and giving the cheeks kisses, which mom loved. She put one foot up on the small ledge built into the wall, meant to accommodate a foot for thorough cleaning. Now I could also see the bottom of her pussy, peeking out from below those cheeks.

One of mom's hands reached back and took hold of a cheek for a moment, caressing it and then giving it a gentle pull to the side for a moment, briefly exposing her little pink knot.

"Don't forget, clean me all over..." she whispered, almost like she wasn't talking to me. She seemed to be in a trance.

As scared as I was, I remembered that mom had washed my cock, although she used the cloth to grip and touch it. Somehow that maintained the air of innocence about all this. So I did the same. I put more of the cleanser in the cloth and began massaging her butt, getting a thick layer of suds all over the cheeks. Without the water directly beating down on her, the suds stayed, her ass looking so very enticing in the steamy chamber.

"Ohhhhhh, yessssss, baby..." she sigh-whispered as I gently moved my hand and the cloth in, washing her pucker. Mom squirmed and shivered, but then I moved down and under, sliding the cloth over her bald pussy. This made mom moan, and she almost squeezed her legs shut on my hand. I moved slowly, gently back and forth, ostensibly cleaning her. I actually was, of course, but that was mostly just a side effect of me groping mom's smooth mound and lips.

"I'd better let you get the front, too," she breathed, turning around to face me again, her smooth cunt in my face. I palmed it with the cloth, washing gently, applying stroking pressure with my thumb and making her shiver and squirm. She gasped as I leaned in and kissed the thin, sensitive skin over her pubic mound, just as she had done to me. I kissed it maybe three times before I felt her hands on my cheeks.

"My good little boy," she sighed. "Come up now and let mommy give you kissies for being so attentive."

I rose to my feet and mom gently pulled me into her, our slippery bodies meeting as she pressed her lips to mine, giving the longest, softest, most loving kiss I had ever experienced. The cloth dropped from my grip and I rested my hands on her waist, just holding her, gently but firmly, like a lover.

I wish I could describe the kiss. It wasn't erotic, not really. There was no making out, no tongues tangling, but it was deep, and so warm, the taste of her infusing my whole being. It was like one of the great all-time kisses in silver screen movies between a romantic couple, the climax of a passionate scene, and the highlight of the movie. It made me feel romantic to kiss her this way, just like she was kissing me. It was loving and so caring, tender and expressive.

It was perfect.

Mom's body slowly undulated against mine, her pussy pressed to my cock, which I could feel was very slowly awakening. I was in no danger of ruining this moment with a new hardon, but he was definitely waking up. Ah well. Mom must have felt a stir, because she giggled and finally ended the kiss, gently biting my lower lip and tugging for a moment before dragging her tongue up my mouth, a sexy smirk on her face.

"Is somebody looking to say hello?" she asked in a mischievous voice, her eyes twinkling. She kept her pussy pressed to me and moved it around a little, teasing me.

"I was hoping the little bastard would stay down until we at least got outta the shower," I sighed, shaking my head but doing mothing to move away from mom. "So now what?"

"Want a dare?" she asked, smiling.

"Uhhh, sure," I said, not exactly remembering whose turn it was.

"I dare you to give mommy a massage," she said softly, holding me close still and pressing her pussy into me. "Mommy will be naked, but you can massage her just like you used to."

I wasn't about to turn down an opportunity to keep fondling mom's fabulous bod, so I just nodded. "Let's get you out of the water, then..."

Mom nodded and waited while I turned off the water. She then took my hand and let me escort her out of the shower stall and onto the rub. She put her arms in the air while I wrapped her in a fluffy towel. Then she put a towel around her hair before kneeling in front of me and wrapping me in one. She took my hand and led me into her bedroom. I had always loved how sensual this room felt.

"We'll dry each other, and then I'll sit on the bed so you can towel my hair, honey," she said softly. She took my towel from me and gently, thoroughly dried me off, even making sure to get the underside of my cock and my balls. She kissed my stomach occasionally while she did it. Then it was my turn, and I dried her lovely body gently, almost caressing it with the towel.

Mom sighed happily and plunked her naked butt down on the bed. "Do you know how to pat-dry a woman's hair, baby?" she asked. I nodded and began carefully patting her long, dark hair dry, until it was just damp. I'd practiced with my girlfriends when we were at a pool, or had showered at one of our houses. Mom sat and waited contentedly, her eyes closed while I did my duty. Finally, her hair was done, and she smiled up at me as I stood in front of her.

"Such a dutiful son," she whispered, caressing my stomach with her hand, but looking directly at my cock, inches from her face. "Are you ready to give mommy a rubdown now? I have some extra-special massage lotion I'll let you use."

I nodded and mom stood and turned around, getting on her giant bed on all fours. She crawled slowly across the bed to the far corner, to one of her nightstands. I stared helplessly at her gorgeous ass and her tantalizing pussy, which seemed to me like it was glistening. Maybe I hadn't dried it as well as I thought?

Mom was reaching inside the drawer of the nightstand when she turned her head to look over her shoulder at me, still on all fours. She smirked and giggled a little, giving her butt a wiggle that set my cock stirring again.

Finally, she found what she was looking for and turned to crawl back across the bed toward me on all fours, her amazing tits wobbling below her. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she reached me. She got up into a kneeling position now, sitting back on her heels and holding up a bottle full of a clear substance.

"I've been waiting to crack open this bad boy, but no guy recently was worth it," she said, smiling at me. "Until now, and it turns out he was under my roof the whole damn time. Most guys suck as massages, but you were always wonderful, Aaron. Get two more towels, please, this stuff is very viscous."

I nodded and got two more towels from her linen closet, bringing them over. Mom shuffled aside and then laid one of them down on the bed. She then stretched herself out on her front on top of the towel, her head resting on her arms.

"Okay, baby, whenever you're ready," she said softly. "And don't be stingy, use as much as you like and really get it in there. I wanna feel it everywhere."

I got on the bed beside her, kneeling next to her. I opened the bottle and squeezed a dollop into my hand. Mom hadn't been lying, it was very slippery and viscous. I rubbed it between my hands until they were shining and dripping with the stuff. Then I put them on mom's upper back, starting to massage it into her skin.

"Mmmm, this is gonna feel sooooooo good..." mom moaned, her eyes closed. "Show mommy you love her, baby."

I rubbed slowly, gently, and firmly, graduating from putting the oil on my hands to drizzling it on her skin where I intended to rub next. Mom approved, clearly, moaning again.

"Mmmmm, it tingles and it gets really warm," she mumbled in bliss. "It's kinda like a sex lube, I guess, but it's so good for massage..."

"It really is nice and slippery after a bit, but still thick," I agreed, pressing down between her shoulder blades enough to make her groan. "Y'haven't tried this with any guys yet?"

"Or girls," she added. "I tried putting some on myself, like my legs and my chest."

"Anywhere else?" I asked, smirking.

"Sassy," she giggled. "Yes, baby, I smeared it all over my pussy, and I liked it. Ending up masturbating myself to a nice little orgasm. But it's a substance that's meant for two, really."

"I'm happy to help," I said cheerfully, moving my hands through her shoulder blades and down now, heading slowly for her lower back. "Kinda cool to think about you using this stuff with another woman."

"Hmmmmm, is that right?" she purred, and I could see her sultry smirk. "My little boy likes imagining his mom having a little lezbo action? Me and another woman, glistening head to toe in this stuff and slithering our bodies around? Our cunts sucking and smacking together?"

"Mom," I laughed, still massaging. "Keep it down, you'll wake him."

"Mmmm, why should he miss out on all the sexy talk?" she sighed. "My hungry li'l girl is hearing everything, after all."

Her head was turned to the side to face me so we could talk, and she looked up at me with a serene smile. "You might be more comfortable if you sit on me, Aaron. Don't worry, I won't break. Heavier and less sexy men than my little boy have put their weight on me over the years."

Well, since she was so generous about it...

I stopped massaging for just a moment and straddled mom, perched gently on her lumbar, my knees on either side. "This okay, mom?"

"Mmmm, light as a feather, baby," she sighed happily. "Light as a feather... a really handsome, big-dicked feather..."

I smiled and shook my head while mom buried her face in her arms and kept snickering and giggling. Have I mentioned she thinks she's the funniest person to ever live? I continued massaging while mom came down from her laughing jag, relaxing again and letting me get on with things. I leaned forward, massaging her shoulders again and working my way down.

"Mmm, I can feel something aside from your butt resting on me too," she mumbled, her head turned to the side again, eyes closed.

I knew better than to apologize at this point, since mom clearly didn't mind if my dick was resting on her. I just hoped he'd stay dormant for a while, so that he wasn't in the way, like a freighter wedged in the Suez Canal. Mom's, in this case.

"What, baby?" mom asked, hearing my chuckle to myself.

"Nothing, really."

"I somehow doubt that," she pointed out. "Tell me."

I sighed. "I was hoping the beast stayed down a little longer so that we didn't have a freighter wedged in the Suez Canal crisis."

Mom giggled. "My Suez Canal, you mean. Nothing wrong with a hard dick, Aaron. It's not like I haven't felt it all morning. Don't sweat it. I know I won't."

I nodded and kept massaging, adding more goo along the way. It was thicker than the normal massage oils you'd see in stores, but not quite nuru gel. It felt great to use, though. Might be some time before I could hold things in my hands again.

"Your butt's next, mom," I said, having reached her lower back. "I'll just turn myself around, okay?"

"That's fine, honey, but I do love a thorough butt massage, any girl does. Feel free to get it from both sides..." she sighed, relaxing.

I poured a generous amount of goop on her taut cheeks and began massaging, facing down her body now while straddling her waist. Squeezing those slippery globes and caressing them in slow, firm circles was wonderful. I tried to ignore the fact that my dick was stirring again, getting a little fatter. I think mom might've felt the change as it rested on her, because she giggled and squirmed her butt a little bit playfully.

I'd done what I could from this side, so I moved around her and now straddled her thighs, facing up her body again. I was applying more oil when mom spoke to me dreamily.

"Make sure you're thorough, baby," she sighed. "Don't worry about seeing her. If she gets oily, well, it feels good on her, too."

I was kneading the cheeks firmly, and mom was moaning in pleasure. She really did enjoy having her butt massaged. As I pulled the cheeks apart, I could see her little pink knot, and her pussy just below. It was rather wet-looking, but that didn't surprise me. We'd recently gotten out of the shower, and she was receiving what was essentially an erotic massage.

I enjoyed looking at it this close up, knowing mom didn't mind one bit. She probably enjoyed it too. All this taboo between us was a turn on.

"Ohhh, there he is," mom said slyly as she felt my cock swelling, now that it was this close to paradise. "He feels left out. You can use him to get between my cheeks if you want, Aaron. You've got more than just hands for a massage, after all."

"I just hope he doesn't plaster your ass and your back again," I sighed, drizzling more oil and this time getting it right on the cleft. Mom shivered and squirmed slightly. "If he keeps blasting off like this, I'm gonna just dry up and crumble into dust."

Mom giggled. "Well let's hope it doesn't cum to that, hm? Just don't put him in me."

Between mom's cheeks was glistening now, thick with oil. Per her instructions, I positioned myself and began sliding my thickening cock between the cheeks, still squeezing them with my hands. Mom moaned in pleasure, squirming them against me. Thickening became hardening, predictably. Once again, I was fucking my cock through mom's ass.

"Sooooo good..." she sighed. "Be thorough, sweetie..."

I thought about what that meant, and also remembered her instruction to not somehow penetrate her. "Okay, ummm... oh, okay. Pull 'em apart for me, mom."

Mom nodded and brought her hands down, each of them gripping a cheek and spreading her ass for me. I drizzled oil directly on her knot from above, making her groan again. Then I pressed in and used the head of my cock to massage the oil around. She shivered and squirmed, almost whimpering.

God, how easy would it be to just lean forward now and sink my dick all the way inside her ass or her cunt? I thought as I pressed and spread the oil, watching the pucker flex and squeeze reflexively. Control yourself, dude. Listen to your mother, she'll make it worth your while. She has so far...

I teased beneath her ass, massaging her raphe with the head, and she shuddered. My cock even touched the fourchette, which I couldn't have avoided unless I was across the room, because of all the squirming she was doing. She didn't mind, seemingly, as long as I wasn't putting it in her.

I dragged the head back up, and mom sighed loudly, the exquisite torture ending as I resumed using my hands and working my way down her body. I rubbed and caressed those long, fit legs, almost worshipping them. I straddled one foot and pulled up the other, getting it slippery with oil and massaging, doing the toes individually. Mom was in Heaven, seemingly. I switched to the other foot, repeated the process and eliciting further moans.

I unstraddled her and knelt beside her feet, nodding and sighing in contentment at a job well done.

And then mom turned over on to her back. She smiled down at me.

"Feel free to resume, baby," she said softly.

She had said a massage; she hadn't specified a backrub or anything. If I'd thought maybe my boner would go away with a little rest, that clearly wasn't happening. I nodded and gave her feet some more attention. Mom sighed quietly and watched, her hands fondling her breasts gently. I massaged her shins next, and mom kept her legs parted enough that I could straddle each of them, making sure I could massage her inner thighs when I reached them.

My hands wandered closer and closer to her core along the smooth skin of her inner thighs, and mom didn't flinch once, simply sighing in pleasure and watching me. Her smooth pussy was in plain view, the lips parted slightly, indicating to me that she was at least somewhat aroused. I looked up at her half-open eyes, and saw her almost assessing me.

She knew my cock was full-on erect, and she'd told me to massage her fully. I think she was waiting to see what I'd do, if I had what it took to keep from just mounting her and fucking the Hell out of her. And as wonderful as that sounded, betraying her trust for a quick fuck was not something I would do. Ever. She was my mom, and I loved her.

My oil-covered hands moved in to the fulcrum of her thighs and hips, and mom spread her legs wider for me, watching me and almost daring me to do something. My thumbs stroked slowly and firmly along the smooth skin, while my fingers were planted just north, on either side of her pussy for support. I could hear mom breathing, and her whole body was a blush pink.

123456...9