Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as I'm not being a jerk," I said simply. "Like I'm stringing her along."

"Aaron," mom said, sliding into my lap and explaining to me now in her mom voice. "You've told her you might very well date her under other circumstances. She knows you're spoken for and is doing this flirting thing anyway. You're only doing what she's expecting from you. She'd feel insulted if you said nothing or were just cool to her. And just because she was caught off-guard by what you showed her, that doesn't mean you're playing her. You're giving her a little of her own back. Big difference."

Mom was making sense. I should've been used to it by now, mind. We put the phone aside and went back to making out, just the two of us in our little private heaven. We were in the tub for another half hour before heading inside. We went to the living room and started watching homemade porn videos. These were from a new folder on my laptop called 'Greatest Hits', and it was ten videos we each had chosen of one another as our personal favourites.

"Oh, Gawwwwwwd," mom mumbled, hiding her face in her hands as we watched her get railed by three guys at once. She was spooned into me as we lay on our sides on the chesterfield, my hard cock deep inside her slick pussy. "I still can't believe I'm watching this with my little boy."

"That's okay," I said, giving one of her boobs a reassuring squeeze. "I still can't get over how awesome you are and how I never quite understood or saw it for myself all these years."

"Maybe mommy tried to hide it from her innocent little man," she said, removing her hands from her face and letting me continue to fuck her again. "Didn't want to corrupt you, after all."

"Wish you had, ages ago," I said simply, making her giggle and nod.

"Samesies," she allowed.

The videos alternated, one of her, one of me. All in all the playlist took just under an hour. Admittedly, most of the contributions to the length of time were hers, but I'd resolved to do better about that.

Which would be interesting, since as far as all the girls who knew me were concerned, I was off the market. How would I make longer videos, except with mom? We had another whole folder for that.

Next up was a video of me, fucking a girl I'd had a quick tryst with. It had been exciting, and she never really said no to anything. Turned out she never said no to drugs, either, and she OD'd one night while she was at home. She lived, but I never got to see her again.

I knew this video inside and out, of course, and my mind was elsewhere to some degree, even while I kept fucking mom. I was thinking about her meeting with Becky earlier today. They'd gotten together to discuss mom's potential new job as Becky's replacement at Moordale High. Apparently the administration seemed delighted by the idea. It was closer to our house than her current school, which suited mom as well.

I think what was best about it from mom's point of view, though, was the new challenge of it. She'd been working for all these years with little minds, and she was wonderful at it. I don't doubt she loved it. But teaching, real teaching with real courses and information, that was something to rise to. Mom didn't specialize in sciences, but she'd kept her qualifications in it well enough to teach high school on the subject. Mom was something of a generalist, and she knew most subjects she'd be teaching well enough that she wouldn't forget or not know things she was meant to teach.

It made me wonder what it was like to be taught by her. Sure, she tutored me at home when necessary, but I wondered about her in the classroom.

Another video of mom, the real scandalous one, and I felt her tremble in my arms as we watched it. I made a point of fucking her deeper and harder, and she moaned in response, squirming against me while reaching down and fingering her clit.

Mom shuddered and straightened out suddenly, straining and groaning loudly as she came. I grunted and pushed inside, filling her pussy with my cum. We lay there panting for some time, the videos almost forgotten. It wasn't like they weren't available anytime we got the urge, after all. Mom settled back against me, humming in pleasure and satisfaction.

"Good one, baby," she whispered, giving my cock a squeeze with her tight tunnel. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, mom," I said back to her, meaning it.

We showered and played around on our bed, wrestling and tickling each other. Mom tried to smother me with her boobs to make me submit, but she whooped in shock as I slid my finger into her ass. Before she was ready, I had rolled her over and was on top of her, pinning her down. She was looking up at me, her eyes wide, her chest heaving. I had her legs separated, and my cock was pressed to her pussy.

"Y'give?" I asked somewhat breathlessly. I may have been bigger and stronger, but she certainly made a go of it, not letting me win easily.

She nodded. "This time," she said quietly. "Take your prize."

I had my hardon ready to go soon enough and we both groaned as I pushed into her. I might cum a little, but what was important to me was sending mom to sleep with as many orgasms as I could. She always made it worth my while, after all.

We made gentle love and mom shuddered through two orgasms before we snuggled into position, holding one another. The lights were off, and we closed our eyes, kissing and whispering words of love until mom went silent, drifting into sleep. I held her to me and thought about how things were going to play out this next little while.

What did I want?

I knew that, ultimately, there was no future with mom as a couple, like a husband and wife. Not only was it illegal, but I knew mom wanted a family, grandchildren. And we couldn't have kids. Forget it being genetically and legally risky, mom's tubes were tied. So I wasn't about to be selfish and just keep her to myself and deny her one of her great aspirations and dreams, was I? That selfish shit was for little boys.

There was Aunt Tracy, mom's sister. They'd grown up together and been in love. Mom was in love with her sister more than anyone except possibly me. Mom deserved to be with the person who returned that love fully. And that was Aunt Tracy. If I could help that happen, I'd do it.

Maybe it sounded rather selfish and like a fantasy, but I wanted us all to be happy together. Mom and Tracy, mom and myself... me and whoever my wife would be, mom and whoever my wife was...

A big, happy, secretly incestuous family. Everyone going to town on everyone else.

What made it viable, at least in my mind, was not stopping looking for the girl who would readily accept and celebrate my relationship with my mom, and, presumably, my aunt. Mom wanted those grandkids, and she wanted a daughter-in-law to love and hopelessly adore. Mom wasn't even forty yet, but she had always had those urges.

So when it turned out dad was a deeply rotten apple, it must have hurt her badly. One day, when she felt like she could tell me when it had all gone wrong and how, I'd ask.

I was thinking about mom and making her happy as I finally fell asleep.

***

Friday morning, just before class...

Claudia had found me at my locker again, and this time she had reinforcements. She had two of her friends with her, Abby, and Nila, an Indian girl who had joined us earlier in the year. All three were known for being rather liberated, if you will. And clearly they weren't above trying to exert some collective willpower, a little peer pressure.

Oddly, I also noticed I was beginning to get some scowls from guys, mostly jocks. Not that I cared.

"Heya, stud," Claudia said, coy smile turned up to eleven. "What's the good word?"

"I can think of three good words at the moment," I said with a cheerful smile in return. "Those words begin with C, N, and A."

Claudia and Nila both giggled, but Abby frowned. "You expect us to guess?" she almost whined.

"He's talking about us three, you silly box," Claudia explained, nudging her friend and making Abby blush. She had a rep for being less than bright a lot of the time. "He just said we were three good words."

"Oh," Abby mumbled, looking at the floor. "Thanks. But Nila and I don't need the compliments, y'know?"

"Abs!" Claudia hissed, swatting her friend's thigh and looking panicked for a moment. She looked up at me now, also blushing and seeming flustered. "Fuck, I... dammit."

She deflated a little and sighed. "It's your fault for being so attractive at the moment, Zane," she began. "Yeah, guess I've got a bit of a crush on you, and something won't let me stop."

I stopped rummaging in my locker to pay attention to her. She'd just copped to something embarrassing, the least I could do is give her the courtesy of my full attention. "We have a few minutes before class begins, should we walk? The hallway's a terrible place for private conversations."

Claudia considered and then nodded. I looked at the other two. "Wanna come along? You're clearly the cavalry in case she loses her nerve."

Abby and Nila looked at one another, and then at Claudia, who gave a slight nod. I closed my locker and we walked out the closest doors and onto the lawn, with Claudia next to me and the other two just behind.

"You're takin' this pretty well," Claudia said finally, once we weren't surrounded by lots of students. "Lotta guys might've freaked out and been distant."

I shrugged. "And you're bein' pretty brave, C. I admire that, I do. And you're not being a pest. You just... want something and need to know."

"I guess the thing is that I already know," she sighed. "You're with this girl, and you're still so nice to me. I... what would she think if you showed her the video you took of me yesterday in the janitor's room?"

"She saw it yesterday," I said simply. Claudia arrested a squeak. "Same as she saw those pics and vids last night of you in your tub."

"That's one of my best moves," she groused while the other two giggled, apparently knowing this to be true. "And you blew it all back on me by showing off her bod to me in your hot tub. I oughta be mad."

"It's a game, C, and we're teasing," I reasoned. "You already know I think you're attractive, I've told you so. The whole school knows you are. But you never went after me like this when I was with Gina, so I'm just asking honestly... what's changed?"

She thought about that for a long time and then answered. "I think I told you, it's a different side of you now. Whoever this lucky gal you're fucking is, she's given you a glow. Pep in the step, as my mom would say. We all see it."

"It's true," Nila confirmed, nodding. "You are different somehow. I... better?"

"You were always a handsome guy, Aaron, but now it's more," Claudia continued. "A lot of it is forbidden fruit, maybe, but lots of guys are. You're just... well, now you're looking like especially yummy forbidden fruit, and that's real new, dude."

She looked up at me and smiled a hopeful little girl smile. "Y'think she might wanna double-date some time?"

I laughed. "I doubt right now. But she'd probs be okay with all three of us going out together at some point down the road, just you, me, and her. She thinks you're hot."

Claudia blushed furiously while Nila and Abby made 'ooooohhhhh' teasing noises.

"She sounds pretty awesome," Claudia mumbled.

"She is," I laughed. "If you met her, you'd forget all about me and fixate on her."

All three girls laughed now as we made our way back toward the main building as the bell began going off.

***

Mrs. Trimpe's class...

It was hard to ignore my phone buzzing in my pocket every few minutes, indicating another text or MMS. Mom must've been having a slow day with her kids if she had time to do this so often.

Or maybe it was Claudia. I wasn't aware of her schedule, but I wouldn't put it by her to keep sexting me during the day.

Mrs. Trimpe walked by me at one point while my phone buzzed in my pocket, and then she was walking by a second time when it buzzed. I faithfully didn't pull out my device. She looked down at me, pausing, and then walked to her desk, looking for some papers and signing some things.

"Mr. Zane," she called out. I looked up and she was holding out the papers. "Would you be so kind as to take these to the office for me? I should have turned them in before class began, but I got distracted."

"Yes, ma'am," I said standing and nodding. I walked up and took the papers from her.

"No dawdling, sir," she seemed to warn me. "I expect you back within five minutes."

I nodded again and headed out of the room. I looked down at the papers she'd given me and frowned- they were nothing but foolscap with various irrelevant and rarely legible notes on them. She'd scrawled her signature across them broadly.

Then at the bottom of the top page, I saw a little note from her.

'See to your issue. Five minutes.'

I smiled. Bless that woman.

I tore up the foolscap and dumped it in a recycling receptacle before turning into the washroom. Once I was in a stall, I opened my messages. Five from mom, and seven from Claudia.

Slow day for both of them, I guessed.

Mom sent me some naughty photos, and one video of her peeing in her staff washroom. She had a naughty smirk on her face as she went, and the caption read 'Doesn't feel nearly as good as when you're inside me, baby.'

I sent her back a message. 'No place I'd rather be, mom. Love you!'

I moved on to the messages from Claudia now, and a few of those raised my eyebrow. Of course, she was here with me at school, so somewhere in the main building. The first video was one of her in the girls' locker room shower, getting wet and smiling naughtily, her body on display. Somebody else was taking the video, clearly. Her hands were roaming over her glistening body.

The next video was still her under the water, but she was standing with a very naked Nila, both of them facing the camera to keep themselves on display, but turning their heads to give one another a wet kiss, their eyes closed. They were also reaching a hand up to fondle each other's boob.

The next few videos showed her and Nila still standing under the shower kissing, but their hands were between each other's legs, caressing and fingering. Another video showed Abby kneeling in front of Claudia and tonguing her wet slit. Claudia head her eyes closed, clasping Abby's hair while she squirmed her hips against her friend's face.

The last video was a close-up of Claudia's pretty face while she gave the camera a sultry look, water trickling over her features from the showerhead above while she traced a finger around her skin, finally giving the nail a bite.

'Hope the new gal's worth missing out on all this...' was the caption.

I couldn't believe it, but the new girl was. I'd be crazy to say that in any other circumstances, wouldn't I?

I thought I'd better reply. I pondered what to say, being polite and complimentary while not getting myself cornered.

'Why on earth you feel like you want me when you already have that is beyond me. Good job on having the right friends. It must be about missing a dick in the mix, hm?'

Corny, maybe, but it fit the bill and she would giggle. I knew she would. I sent the message and it was time to get back to class. I returned with seconds to spare, and then sat at my desk. Mrs. Trimpe looked at me subtly from her desk and I gave her a small nod. She smiled and went back to her work.

Class ended and I was packing up my things before leaving for French. I was the last one out and Mrs. Trimpe smiled at me.

"Busy morning for you, Aaron," she mentioned. "I commend your willpower, ignoring your phone buzzing constantly like that. Does Miss Emmons routinely forget that she also has classes here at this institution?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "It turned out to be my mom. Her kindergartners are driving her crazy today, she needed to vent."

"Oh, the poor dear," my teacher said. She knew mom was a teacher as well. Most of the teachers in the district at least knew of one another, even if they hadn't met. "Still, I imagine you'd rather be getting bombarded by Miss Emmons, hm?"

"I promise to not let it affect my classroom performance, Norma," I said readily, giving her a nod and then making my way out. As I was exiting, my phone had buzzed again. I assumed it was Claudia, and I checked briefly when I was sure nobody was looking. It was a pic of her pouting.

'Well how would I know since I haven't seen the dick? You've seen all of me... 😉'

I chuckled and went to my next class.

***

The day was over with finally, and I was walking out, accompanied now by Claudia, Abby, and Nila. None of the girls seemed the least bit shy about the videos they'd sent earlier. No blushing, no giggling, no nothing. They just walked along with me as if nothing had happened. I was walking them to Claudia's car, just assuming it was the right thing to do. I knew she often gave her friends a lift home.

"Sure you won't accept a ride home?" she asked, giving me one of her naughty smirks. "There's room for one more, of course."

"With you three man-eaters?" I laughed, making them all giggle. "Pretty sure I wouldn't make it to my front door in one piece. You'd just toss my gory sneakers onto the verandah for my mom to find later."

"Okay, y'got me, Zane," she admitted, smiling prettily. "I'm having a good time with all the naughty flirting. We all are. Are you okay with it? Really?"

"If and when I'm not, you'll know," I said simply. "Just be aware that I tell my girl everything, so if she ends up having a problem, I'll tell you."

"Not a control freak, is she?" Claudia asked, sounding maybe a little concerned.

I shook my head. "She hasn't blinked about any of this, has she? She's enjoying it."

Abby nodded now. "C showed us the video you sent of her bod. Hot damn, Zane. I got instantly wet and masturbated, made a mess of my bed."

I shrugged, trusting to mom's instincts about this. "As long as you're not showin' it around, okay? Keep it between the three of you."

"Well, Kimmy knows too," Claudia admitted. "But she's also wouldn't say anything. I'm having fun, I don't want you mad at me."

I nodded, reminding myself what a thin wire mom and I were walking on. Always be careful. Being found out wouldn't just mean we had to stop having sex, it meant the ruination of our entire lives on every possible level. Be careful.

"And you're right, I've seen you, and you haven't seen me," I added, making their eyes widen. "Doesn't exactly seem fair. If she's okay with it, then I see to that issue at some point, okay?"

I turned and began walking back toward the pedestrian gate out, waving to them and smiling cheerfully. "Lates!"

I couldn't help smiling to myself as I strolled. It was something of an effort not to strut, in fact. I was feeling pretty good about myself. Not only was my life with mom wonderful, but all these girls finding me newly attractive was actually fun. Sure, I'd never had issues getting a date or having sex, but this 'forbidden fruit' thing was ramped up to eleven at the moment.

I liked Claudia, I suppose, but I couldn't imagine her being cool with what mom and I had. And frankly, even if she was, I couldn't rely on her to not tell her best friends, could I? No, Aaron, there's only so far this 'harmless flirting' thing can go before you need to cool it down. Maybe with any luck, Claudia would find a different nice guy or a girl she liked, and soon.

Sure, what guy doesn't want to be the object of desire by all sorts of girls? It's pretty damned normal, really. Strokes the ego. But I knew what I had with mom was better. It was real, it was fulfilling, and until we both had next phases of our lives happening, it was what was important to us. This new expression of our love for one another, mother and son, was unlike anything I'd ever felt before, and apparently mom hadn't since I was breastfeeding seventeen years earlier.

1...34567...10