Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was, once again, blown away by her dedication to me, by how much she loved me.

My feet brought me home and I strolled in the front door. "Mom, I'm home!" I called out.

"Hi, honey!" she called back from upstairs. "C'mon up when you're ready, I'm talking with your aunt!"

I grinned to myself and took off my backpack and shoes by the door. My weekend had officially begun, and I had nothing on my mind but mom. I trotted upstairs and found her in our bedroom, lying nude on her front on the bed, her laptop in front of her. She had her knees bent and she was slowly kicking her feet back and forth. She turned her head and smiled at me warmly.

"There's my big, strong, handsome man," she cooed. "Get undressed, baby, and come say hi to your Aunt Tray."

"Hi, Aaron," I heard Tracy call out. "How're you today?"

"Amazing now that I'm home, auntie," I replied while I began pulling my shirt over my head. I noticed mom turning the screen so that my aunt was facing me, and she could watch me undress. The momentary chill of hesitation was banished as I reminded myself that mom knew what she was doing for our futures together.

"Goodness, but you're turning into a handsome and well-built young man," Tracy breathed, smiling. She and mom looked a lot alike, although in my mind, mom was somehow prettier. Probably just my bias talking, though. Aunt Tracy was also lying on her bed, naked like mom. "I still can't believe you're eighteen, Aaron."

"Of all the changes in my life recently, turning eighteen is the least surprising to me, auntie," I quipped, making my mom and aunt giggle. "I assume mom's explained how Truth or Dare is responsible for this whole thing?"

Aunt Tracy laughed. "It may have been the catalyst, darling, but I'm pretty sure that what's happened between you would've happened at some point anyway. I know your mom."

"Tray!" mom shot back, somewhere between a grumble and a hiss, but also blushing scarlet almost instantly.

"I'm not saying you had plans for this, Jules, I'm just saying that I know you, and us. Your son is a good-looking, downright handsome young man," Aunt Tracy qualified.

"Thanks, Aunt Tracy," I said cheerfully as I shed my boxers.

"And he's got it going on downstairs too," my aunt mused. "You're a lucky bitch, hon."

"I know," mom mumbled, still blushing but beginning to recover. "I really am. He's wonderful, Tray. Always has been."

"Your mom says girls are trying to steal you from her," my aunt quipped, winking at me as she now saw my full frontal. "Can't imagine why."

"One of 'em has been explaining to me, actually," I said as I walked over to the bed and got down beside mom now, facing the camera. "Apparently I've got a glow to me, and it's obvious I've got a girl. So I'm the old 'forbidden fruit' thing."

"Is that little slut still after my baby?" mom asked, smirking.

"Wait'll I show you the videos she sent today, mom," I teased. "Her and two of her friends doing things in the school shower. Y'might have to up your game."

Mom looked aghast and then offended, swatting me with a pillow while Aunt Tracy laughed.

"You little brat!" mom scoffed. "How'm I supposed to up my game? I don't have anyone I can do those things with to show off for you!"

I found myself hoping mom was just playing along, rather than feeling insecure about this. I remembered how last Friday when all this had begun, her confidence seemed to be at a low, because her stupid ex had been pressing for a threesome, making mom think she perhaps wasn't sexy enough anymore to warrant desire. I hope I hadn't just dredged that up with my tease.

"You don't need to, mom," I said readily, rolling so that I was now on top of her, lying along her back. She sort of wheezed, as if I was heavy, probably crossing her eyes for effect, because Aunt Tracy snickered at her. My cock, which was still soft as yet, fit neatly between her butt cheeks. "You're more amazing and sexy than Claudia and her friends combined."

She turned her head to give me a doubtful frown.

"Hey, I could be with them now getting fucked by three horny teenage girls," I pointed out. "But I'm gonna enjoy being here with you more, and fucking you until we're both unconscious."

"Wow, you never had a chance, Jules," Aunt Tracy laughed while mom groaned and put her face in the mattress, rocking it slightly. "You were doomed, bitch."

"I know," mom mumbled out of the mattress. "Couldn't really do better, could I?"

"Why would you want to?" my aunt reasoned. "Jules, you've been embracing this for a week now, keep the heady, gushing feeling going as long as you want! Aaron's not going anywhere, that's obvious to anyone who isn't you."

"You're kinda stuck with me, mom," I agreed, wiggling my cock into her butt cheeks. She restrained a giggle beneath me, still not looking up. "If I ever find 'her', the only reason I found her is because she's enthused about what we already have."

"D'you see why I've spent the past week drunk, Tray?" mom sort of groused, looking up finally and resting her cheek on her hand. Tracy was just smirking at us.

"Yes, everyone feels soooooo bad for poor widdle Julie, with her big handsome son who has his wiener wedged in her ass cheeks," Aunt Tracy cooingly teased. "What a terrible life."

I couldn't see mom's face by looking down, but I could see it in the little window in the corner of the chat screen, and she was trying hard to not smile. She was biting her lip at one point.

"Shut up, whore," she said in a tight voice, trying to not giggle.

"Ah, no, not whore, you know that," Aunt Tracy chided. Was that epithet a no-no with her for some reason? I know mom hated being called a bitch. "Slut will do nicely, though."

"Oh, eat me," mom muttered, shaking her head. "Look, long-short, these little tramps are trying to move in on my little boy."

"And you want him all to yourself, is that it?" Aunt Tracy asked.

"I... maybe for a little while longer?" mom answered uncertainly.

"Well, who would you share him with?" my aunt queried, watching mom with a keen interest.

"You, of course, if your ass ever comes for a visit," mom said. "And maybe Becky."

"Oh, is she that big-titted blonde teacher you're so obsessed with?" Tracy laughed. "You showed me the pic, I don't blame you, Jules. She is off-the-charts hot. So you'd split Aaron with her?"

"No, I meant to say that I would let her take a crack at him, because I like her," mom answered levelly. "I don't think Becks is getting it in as often as she should."

"First of all, kinda find that hard to believe, since she's even hotter than you," Tracy pointed out. "And that takes some doing."

"Thanks, slut," mom grumbled, still refusing to be mollified.

"Second, I'd bet money she's a lot more likely to be able to steal Aaron away from you than any of these stupid high school girls," Aunt Tracy went on. "A teacher built like a porn star? For fuck sakes, Julie, Van Halen did an entire song about that, remember?"

"You were just a toddler and I was still sitting in my own shit, Tray," mom countered. I almost guffawed, but held it on somehow. I wasn't used to mom being quite so crass with her language, even after this past week. But maybe this was how she could be with her sister. "So I shouldn't let Becky fuck him?"

"Whoah, hey now, let's not be hasty," I said from atop her.

"Shut up, Aaron," my mom and aunt said in unison before they both burst into giggles that dissolved into laughter. I could feel mom's body jiggling beneath me as she shook in mirth. I was relieved that she wasn't truly anxious or irked about any of this, obviously. And if she would have been, her sister was certainly helping out.

"Here, let me guess," my aunt stated, making a show of thinking. "Aaron's tried to be the generous man and told you that you're allowed to fuck other guys, right?"

"Yes, he did," mom confirmed. "Not that I want to at the moment."

"At the moment," Tracy repeated. "I know you, Julie Zane, you love cock. You love it in all your holes and poor Aaron only has the one magnificent cock."

Mom didn't say anything. My aunt smiled at me now.

"And you're trying to figure out how to keep scumbags away from your mom so that they don't keep upsetting her, right? No man out there is good enough, correct?"

That question gave me a little pause. "I mean... I don't think I'm good enough for her either."

"Relax, honey," my aunt laughed. "I'm not calling you out. I'm just pointing out that you two mean so much to each other that it's hard to be objective and generous at the same time."

She looked at mom now. "Jules, you let your little boy fuck who he wants."

Then it was my turn. "Aaron, trust your mother to find dick as she pleases when she pleases. She's not looking for a relationship right now, she just likes to be fucked. There's a difference. Let her have it."

"I know, and you're right," I said, nodding. I couldn't believe I'd been lying on top of mom all this time and hadn't fucked her yet. Then again, it was just Friday afternoon, right? I had the whole weekend.

"I'm perfectly happy with my little boy fucking me, your worship," mom sniffed, squirming her butt up against me and lifting herself up enough that her tits were suddenly dangling below her. The intent was obvious, and I reached around and took them in my hands, holding them firmly. Mom sighed in contentment and settled back down to talk to her sister.

"Any chance whatsoever of you visiting, by the way?" mom asked. "Or do I have to fuck Aaron in front of you again to show you what you're missing out on?"

"I'm always happy to watch you get your slut on, Jules, I always have been," Aunt Tracy snickered. "As for when, I can't just readily drop everything here about my business and just visit for a weekend."

"Why?" mom asked bluntly.

And now it was my aunt who blushed. "Be... because I'll never want to leave, Jules. You know that."

Mom shivered a little and bit her lip. "I know, Tray. Sorry. Being without you is so hard."

"Same, you know that," Tracy sighed. "It really is. Just be patient, Jules. And you've got a certain someone to keep you occupied now, so hopefully that'll keep your mind off your prodigal sister, right?"

Mom smiled warmly. "It will for the moment."

Aunt Tracy's phone buzzed, and she glanced at it for a moment, grimacing. "Duty calls, unfortunately, so I'm taking a raincheck on watching my sister fuck my nephew. Love you both, and we'll talk soon."

"Love you too, sis," mom said, blowing the screen a kiss before tapping a button to end the call. The screen winked to black.

Mom sighed and rested her face on her forearms for a moment before looking back at me. "You've been resting on my ass forever and haven't fucked it, baby. That has to be a record."

"I was thinking that earlier, in fact," I agreed, giving her boobs a squeeze and making her giggle. "Should we do something about that? Maybe a pre-dinner warmup?"

"Mmmmm, love how you think, my love," she sighed happily, resting her head on her forearms, face turned to the side. "Mommy is very relaxed, what are the chances of you carrying the load and making her cum this time?"

"Happy to," I said readily. "Leave it to me..."

I was already hard and mom was quite wet, so a lot of the work was already done. She parted her legs a little more and then groaned as I sank my cock deep inside her ready pussy. I arched my back to push in as far as I could. Mom seemed to have a little tube of her new favourite lubricant ready, sitting beside her laptop. I fucked her for a few more seconds, lying on top of her, before I knelt up. This pulled me out of her and she whined in protest.

"Don't worry, back inside you in a sec," I assured her as I picked up the little tube and opened in. Mom was almost panting in need. She kept her neck arched back and her head up while her hands reached took and took hold of her ass cheeks, pulling them wide and exposing her pucker, which was already visibly throbbing.

I drizzled the lube onto it, making her shiver and gasp a little. Then I teased my cockhead against her, spreading it around and also lubing the tip of my manhood well.

"No need to be gentle, baby," she mewled. "Just give mommy what she needs..."

I nodded and then leaned back over her, my tip fixed in place. I pushed and she groaned as the head penetrated her, followed by me pushing down with my hips. Mom let out a shameless howl as I speared my cock deep inside her ass. She supported herself on one hand while the other come up to tangle into my hair, gripping it. She hissed in pleasure.

"Mmmmm," she managed to say before pulling my face down to her and kissing me heatedly. She began humping her ass back against me, indicating that there was no time to waste and no room for taking it slow. Wrecking her ass was the order of the day.

I began pounding into mom, knowing that doing this was going to make me cum, quickly and hard as well. But that was what mom wanted, so that was my only desire. She was moaning and wailing in abandon, and I was glad her windows wer closed, because the sound would no doubt have been heard across the neighbourhood if they'd been open.

"I love you, mom," I grunted as I thrust down inside her with increasing speed.

"I love you too, baby," she panted, looking up and back at me, her eyes gleaming with lust and love.

I knelt up again and gripped her hips, thrusting forward and pulling her back against me. The sound of our skin slapping, my hips meeting her ass cheeks echoed around our bedroom. I watched as my cock stretched her hole, glistening as it slid in and out. Mom grunted and groaned, squirming back against me eagerly, almost desperately. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip.

"That's it, baby," she hissed, her body starting to gleam with sweat from our exertions. "Fuck mommy, fuck her ass but good... make her cum hard, like a total slut..."

"I'm gonna cum hard too, mom," I gasped, feeling the tingling pleasure already beginning to overload my circuits. "Fuck, gonna cum so hard..."

"So's mommy!" mom said in a rasping, almost panicked tone, shoving herself back against me. My fingers were gripping her so hard that it was certainly going to leave welts. Thank God we were going into the weekend. "Gnnnnnn, Aaron, you're gonna make me fucking cum, I..."

Mom stopped talking and smashed her face into the little ornamental pillow she had beside her head, her whole body shaking as she shrieked. Her ass muscles clenched around me fiendishly as she started to cum, and I could hold back no longer. I shuddered and moaned, pushing in as deep as I could while I began to pump my cum inside her ass.

Mom was still trembling as I slumped down onto her, both of us feeling very spent. There'd been a lot of pent-up sexual energy through the day for both of us, seemingly, and we just blasted it out in one shared orgasm. I felt almost deflated as I lay on her, her soft, wet warmth beneath me, my cock still in her pulsing ass. What a sensation.

I have no idea how long we just lay there; it could've been a minute, it could've been an hour. Didn't matter, because I was there with my mom, and it was the most amazing way to exist. I didn't want this to end, and I'm pretty sure she didn't either.

"Well, I guess we both needed that," she mumbled contentedly. "Long day at school?"

"Lots of girls teasing me and making me horny all day," I replied, making her giggle as I shifted my cock inside her. "There's this one older chick I'm pretty keen on, and she kept driving me wild, sending me pics and videos, y'know?"

"Mmmm, what a horny slut she must be," mom mused, looking back at me and winking. "Y'gonna keep her around, fuck the Hell out of her?"

"Oh, you bet," I assured her, sliding my hands under her to cup her ample boobs. "There's no comparison between her and other girls, y'know? None at all. Even Stevie Wonder could see that."

"Oh, be nice to Stevie," mom snickered, patting my shoulder and giving it a squeeze. "Mommy's gotta pee, baby, and we should probably shower. Don't wanna smell like incest and anal sex if we go out, do we?"

Mom buried her face in her pillow and trembled, snickering at her own off-colour joke. Because, of course, mom was the funniest person to ever live. She told me so.

I lifted myself off her rather wearily, mom shuddering as I popped out of her tight ass. Mom groaned while pushing herself up and then clambering off the bed. She kept her ass flexed and closed tight so that she didn't leak onto the floor as she wiggled toward the bathroom, with me following her, still feeling rather dazed.

Mom plunked down on the toilet to take care of things while I started the shower. Moments later, we were standing under the water together, locked in a heartfelt embrace, kissing deeply and lovingly as we began dancing to the slow music on her little radio. This moment was pure bliss for both of us.

"Hmmmmm, we still need to solidify our plans for the weekend," she sighed against my lips while we moved in a slow circle. "Gottny ideas in that sexy, perverted brain of yours, baby?"

"I'm really ready to try public sex," I answered, keeping her body pressed to mine, holding her by her lovely ass cheeks. "We just gotta make sure we're somewhere we can't be found, or far enough away that people likely won't recognize us."

"Now that my little man has stalkers, seemingly," she quipped, smirking at me and biting my lower lip. "Mmmm, imagine what a shock it would be for them to see us like that, though, if there were no consequences, right?"

"That is a helluva turn-on," I admitted readily, nodding. "Letting Claudia and her girls catch me fucking you good and hard... and even letting Gina see what she made way for while she's stuck with Kevin Layng."

"God, I would love to fuck you in front of all those little sluts and show them who the bitch in charge is," mom sighed, reveling in the feeling of my hands wandering all over her body. She took my hand in hers, giving my wrist a gentle bite and then a kiss. I loved how affectionate mom could be. "We should go fuck in a park sometime after dark. I'll even do my best to keep quiet."

"That would make the whole operation easier, yes," I agreed, making her giggle. "And now that I've seen you fucking in a graveyard, we need to go and do that too."

"Ever done it in a graveyard, baby?" she asked, giving me an amused look. I shook my head in response. "Well then, mommy's gonna need to take care of that, isn't she? I know a few good locations where we won't be disturbed if we can keep our voices down."

"Just over a week ago, that revelation would've stunned me," I said with my own smirk. "Now, not so much. I totally approve, mind."

"Good to hear that my degenerate personality meets with your approval, your highness," she laughed before beginning to wash me, pouring cleansing gel on me and then using her body to work it into my skin. Apparently the final part of the 'getting me clean' operation involved her kneeling in front of me with my dick in her mouth. Once again, not surprised. Or minding.

Mom sucked on my cock for a while, managing to bring me back to hardness. I may have been in no shape to cum, but mom was clearly still raring to go before dinner. She stood up and bent over, resting her hands on the shower wall and looking back at me expectantly.

Hey, who am I to say no to the world's most wonderful mom?

I pressed the cock against her pussy and slid home, causing her to sigh loudly. I coaxed two more orgasms out of her before she seemed sated. Which was just as well, because Aaron Jr. was needing a break. After dinner, he'd no doubt be primed to go again, ready to show her an amazing night.

"Y'know, we really should go out and have some fun," she said as we dried ourselves outside the shower. "We can find a restaurant in the burbs and act like a couple, maybe go out dancing after. Kinda like a date. What do you say, Mr. Zane?"

1...45678...10