Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 05

Story Info
Life at school and going on a date with mom. Win!
34.3k words
4.83
27.5k
83
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe it," mom said as she lay on her stomach on her bed, casually flipping through one of her women's magazines. "According to these candid interviews, a full sixty percent of suburban wives admit to cheating on their husbands with the postman, the plumber, the cable guy..."

"Wow," I panted. "That a really high number."

"I know, right?" she remarked, shaking her head while I kept her pinned and drove my cock deep down into her pussy from above. "Can you believe how shameless they are?"

***

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed actively engaging in sexual congress are at least eighteen years of age. Constructive comments and criticisms are welcome, pointless and illiterate flames will be snickered at and deleted. Enjoy!

Truth Or Dare With My... Mom?!

Chapter V- Dating A Real Woman

Wednesday morning...

I was lying next to mom in her bed, which was also officially now my bed since she'd moved me into it. We'd keep my room looking the way it was, to maintain appearances. But I had no intentions of sleeping there again. Perfectly happy where I was right now.

She hummed contentedly and turned to snuggle into my side, her naked body warm against me. We'd been lovers for some days now, both of us regretting the need to return to school- she to her teaching job, I to finishing my senior year. My grades guaranteed I was graduating, and I was planning on a year off to work and simply enjoy myself.

Now, of course, I had a year off to enjoy mom as well. She'd only been sort of okay with the idea of me taking a year off, but now that we had this new understanding, she was decidedly more in favour of it. Couldn't imagine why...

It was only Wednesday, and we'd spent every possible moment together, fucking one another's brains out. We hadn't managed it at either school yet, or even really outside in the wide world, but there was time. We were constantly coming up with ideas, often in the middle of heated sex sessions when something occurred to one of us and we managed to gasp it out.

She had her head on my shoulder and her arm stretched across me while she sighed quietly, her eyes closed. We'd just finished making love, our new morning ritual, making sure we were both in the best mood for the day. Pretty sure people could see the glint in my eye and the pep in my step when I was walking down the hallways. I noticed girls giving me curious looks. If they only knew.

"Mmmm," mom purred, nuzzling me. "I wish there was an island, baby. An island where mommies who love their little boys could take them on vacation and fuck them freely and openly."

"I like that idea," I agreed, but something in the way I said it gave mom pause, and she opened her eyes to look up at me, studying me for a few seconds. Before too long, she began to smile slyly.

"I know what's going on in your head, Aaron Davis Zane," she whispered. "You're running with mommy's idea and taking it places."

I raised my eyebrow as I tilted my head to look at her. "Me."

"Yes, you," she replied, poking my nose twice. "Hmmmm, let's see... mommies and their good little boys, fucking whenever and wherever on the tropical island, and other mommies and sons and the staff don't mind... buuuuuut, you also have mommies and daughters there, making love to each other, and- no, nope, wait... modifying..."

She giggled and straddled me, her gooey pussy nestling down on my sleeping cock. She was smirking at me. "You're the only boy there. Everyone else is hot mommies and daughters, and they're all willing to make love to one another, and to you."

I didn't say anything for a split second to long, and she flexed her fingers on my pecs. "Pervo. Not that I blame you. I actually don't mind your modification."

"I mean, maybe I'm not the only guy," I reasoned.

She raised an eyebrow now as well. "Oh?"

"Well, sure," I said, putting my hands behind my head. "Gotta have staff members who are guys, to do the heavy lifting and scut work. And they're all eunuchs, of course..."

Mom was leaning down on my now, her body trembling as she laughed into my shoulder. She gave it an affectionate bite before looking down me again, her brown eyes shining with adoration. "Typical male. And none of these eunuchs are too attractive, are they?"

"They don't compare to me, but they're not gonks; I don't want them to turn the hundreds of hot girls off, after all," I said simply with a shrug.

"Well, your majesty, as long as you manage to fit me into your busy fucking schedule with this giant harem of yours," she laughed. "After all, mommy has needs too, you know. I do love dick."

"I suppose a few of the ladies could become hermaphrodites on command," I posited.

Mom was almost cackling now as I pulled her down into our last kiss before we hit the shower.

***

At school that morning...

Big surprise, I was feeling lighter than air, as I had for the past few days, while I strolled down the hall. Maybe there was a spring in my step, and I was certainly aware of girls noticing me, giving me looks and whispering to one another. Gotta admit, it felt good. Odd, in a sense, since I'm definitely sexually active, and I got laid often enough.

So what was different about getting laid by mom?

"Heya, handsome," Claudia Emmons lilted as she sauntered up to me while I was digging around in my locker in the hallway. "Who's the new girl?"

I paused and looked at her. "New girl."

"C'mon, Aaron, it's no secret that dumb bitch Gina Moenech dumped you for Kevin Layng," she said with a bit of a smirk. "Don't worry, it doesn't make sense to anyone else, either. We all think he's got something on her. But dumb sluts are dumb sluts."

"I appreciate the sentiment, but do me a favour and don't drag me into name-calling and shit-talk about Gina, okay?" I said politely but firmly. "I don't know why she did it either, but I've got better things to do than hate on her."

Not exactly the truth, but only my mom got to hear me vent about what a dumb slut bitch Gina was.

"Okay, no big," Claudia said easily, holding up a hand but smiling. "Just sayin' that lots of girls were happy to hear that you were free again. But now you're walkin' around on Cloud Nine, and everyone's convinced that you're getting some, and that it's very good."

She leaned in and smiled slyly. "Wanna let me know who it is? I like girls too, so maybe we can make a three-way out of it?"

Claudia was attractive, sure. She was short, and she had rather large boobs she knew how to show off. She also was prone to wearing schoolgirl-type skirts that fluttered around her nicely shaped thighs. Her brown hair hung to her shoulders, and her hazel eyes had a constant 'fuck me' quality to them. I could certainly do a lot worse, couldn't I?

I didn't see any point in denying, since everyone who was paying attention clearly knew. I'd just needed to be careful, since now people would be watching what girls I was hanging out with or showing interest in. As a result, I just smiled. "Tell you what, C," I said finally, using her common moniker. "I'm still feelin' kinda selfish and possessive about this chick at the moment, so I'm keeping her to myself for at least a little bit. But I wouldn't object at all to the notion of a three-way with you down the road. If she's into it, then so am I. Promise."

"Oooh, hope for the future," she purred, giving me a lewd smile. "Tell you what... I'm gonna send you a sexy pic in a bit, and I want you to show it to her. Maybe that'll help convince her. But until she's ready, I promise to not make your life too difficult..."

She drew a fingernail up my chest and winked at me before turning and wiggling away, heading over to meet some other girls. I noticed the girls she was joining watching me for a response. I guess I had a part to play, so I looked at her butt for some moments before going back to digging around in my locker. Mom'd scold me but good if she knew what a mess it was. If there was one thing Julie Zane the teacher hated, it was messy lockers and cubbies.

Can't wait to tell mom about this little development... I thought as I found what I was looking for.

***

In class later...

Normally I'd sit near the front of the room, but I had begun sitting in the back row these past few days. The teacher didn't mind at all, since me passing the class was assured and it allowed her to concentrate on other students who needed the help and should be paying attention. That may have suited her needs, but my reason for doing it was nowhere near as altruistic.

The truth was that mom kept sexting me, and I sure as Hell wasn't going to be waiting for half an hour or an hour for class to end each time I felt my phone buzz to indicate I had a new message from her. So when my phone buzzed in my pocket, I subtly pulled it out and checked to see what was happening. The teacher didn't seem to mind. She even saw me doing it once, smiled at me and winked before continuing around the room to answer questions.

I waited until she walked by before opening mom's message, and thank God I'd muted the sound entirely. It wasn't just a pic this time, but a five-second video of mom in her staff bathroom at school, sitting on the toilet with her legs spread wide as she filmed herself from the front, her eyes glassy and her skin flushed as she masturbated furiously.

'Mommy can't wait until you can make her cum, baby!' was the caption she'd written.

I couldn't exactly whip my dick out to reply, so I lamely sent her a heart emoji. She knew my class schedule, so she'd understand. She was having fun teasing me.

Not long after, another buzz, and I hope my eyes didn't bug out, because mom took a video under her desk in her classroom. She'd hiked her skirt up enough to expose herself in the dim light afforded by the enclosed space, and I was now looking right at her smooth, glistening pussy.

'Oh gosh, I must've forgotten to put my panties back on after I peed. How silly of mommy!' she seemed to confess.

This was definitely causing a stir in my loins, and I was subtly looking around to make sure nobody was watching me.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Trimpe certainly had noticed my activity. I tried to not blush.

The bell rang and geometry class had ended. I gathered up my things and was walking toward the door when she called me.

"A moment, Mister Zane?"

Ugh, she only called you by your surname when you were about to get a talking to. I stalled in walking and a few other students laughed, knowing I was in trouble. They made their way out and I waited until they were all gone before turning to face my teacher.

"Close the door, Aaron," she instructed as she sat at her desk but turned in her chair.

I did as she requested and then came back to her desk. She smiled up at me. She was a bleach-blonde in her forties, perhaps attractive in a plain kind of way. There was certainly uglier teachers to be found. Her smile was a pleasant one as she began to speak.

"We both know that you're set to graduate, Aaron," she said easily. "But even if you were Valedictorian, there'd still need to be rules about what you can and cannot do in a classroom."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, nodding.

"At least call me Mrs. Trimpe," she seemed to protest as she stood up out of her chair and then came around to sit on the corner of the desk, closer to me. "Calling me 'ma'am' makes me feel a million years old."

"Yes, Mrs. Trimpe," I recited, not sure what she wanted.

"I don't want to institute a 'no phones out' policy in class, but that being said, you need to be less blatant about it," she continued. "I can't have my other students following your example, even if you don't really need to do any more work to graduate."

"Sorry, Mrs. Trimpe," I said a little lamely. "I was... well, these messages are-"

"You're a newly eighteen-year-old boy, Aaron, I can absolutely guess what is happening with those messages," she said with a cheerful smile. "And as long as she's eighteen as well, then I don't give a damn. But please find a way to be more subtle about it, will you? And please also continue to participate to some degree. If you can do that, I'll overlook the sexting. Got it?"

I almost shivered in relief. "Got it, ma- I mean, yes, Mrs. Trimpe."

Right then, my phone buzzed in my hand, and on reflex I glanced at the screen to see who was messaging me.

Thank God it was Claudia and not my mom.

"Ooh, Claudia Emmons, is it?" Mrs. Trimpe mused, since she happened to see my screen. "You could do worse, young man. And so could she."

"Thanks," I said, smiling as she looked me up and down, her eyes slowly passing over the crotch of my jeans and the bulge therein. "I'm relieved you're not mad, Mrs. Trimpe."

"Call me Norma when we're alone, you're about to graduate after all," she said easily with a casual wave of her hand. "I actually prefer the informality where I can get it."

I nodded. "Thanks, Norma. And thank you for being so understanding. At least you won't have to put up with this again until tomorrow."

She giggled. "I don't mind, unless it distracts the other students. You'd better go, this has been a long lecture by my standards. Scoot."

I nodded and turned to head out the door, and I could almost feel her eyes on my butt as I left. I actually exited the class feeling quite a bit better, and people were still giving me looks.

I headed to the bathroom to see what Claudia had sent me.

***

Finally...

"I'm home!" I called out as I closed the door behind me. I was glad this day was over with, because it meant that I now had my mom to myself again until tomorrow morning.

"Hi, baby," mom called back from the living room. "Come in and get comfy."

I dropped my backpack on the floor and headed into the living room. I was delighted but not at all surprised to see mom sitting on the chesterfield, her legs splayed out and her smooth pussy on display. She was sensually drinking from a glass of red wine and wearing a silky red robe, wide open. She was caressing her body with her free hand.

"So, did you have a good day at school, my love?" she asked, smiling at me warmly. It thrilled me that we were so comfortable and casual around each other now.

"Yeah, but it was hard to pay attention because some girl kept sending me naked pictures and videos of herself," I mentioned causally as I began to strip off my clothes.

"Ooh, sounds like she has it bad for you," she quipped, smiling slyly over the rim of her wine glass at me. "Is she a total slut?"

"If she is, I'd still pound the shit out of anyone who called her that in front of me," I answered, slipping out of my boxers now and tossing them aside, finally naked in front of mom. She looked at me with a deep appreciation and put aside her wine glass.

"Come here, baby," she said in a husky whisper, sitting up now so that the robe simply slipped off her, leaving her as naked as myself. "Mommy's suddenly a little hungry."

I stepped up in front of her and without another word, mom took hold of my already swelling cock and began fondling and kissing it. She began swirling her tongue around the head and then using her lips to form a wet seal. She began bobbing back and forth, taking more and more of me into her mouth with each movement. In no time at all, I had a raging hardon and mom was deep-throating me. She had her hands braced on my hips, her eyes closed as she moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmm..." she hummed around me, her hips vibrating on my shaft, an incredible sensation. No girl had ever done that for me before. And if they had, they were rank amateurs compared to mom. I watched spellbound as she bobbed back and forth, sometimes slowly, sometimes picking up the pace, but it all felt so fucking amazing that I had no words.

Mom shivered as I took hold of her head, my fingers curling into her brown hair. One of her hands now joined her mouth, and she took gentle hold of me at the base of my shaft. The fingers wrapped around me gently, and she began using a gentle massaging motion, the fingers following her mouth along my length. The gentlest twist on the slippery skin was the most wonderful sensation.

She opened her eyes, looking up at me longingly. She finally pulled pop, letting go of my manhood with a wet 'pop' sound, and then settled back into the couch, spreading her legs wide. Aside from the robe puddled beneath her, the only thing she was wearing was her heels from work.

"Back where you belong now, big boy," she whispered, using two fingers on one hand to spread her pussylips wide. Her inner pink glistened invitingly. "Come and give mommy what she needs..."

Didn't have to tell me twice.

I moved in and knelt on the couch, pressing up against her. I took her by the calves and placed them over my shoulders as I leaned down. Mom was pushed into the chesterfield farther, her mouth open and her eyes shining in anticipation and need. I placed the head of my cock against her slick, wet lips, teasing it up and down for a moment before fitting it in place. My eyes were locked with hers.

"Gnnnnnnnnuhhhhhhhh..." mom warbled in a quavering voice as I sank inside her. With her knees hooked on my shoulders, she was nearly doubled up, and I was very deep in her pussy. Mom squeezed her eyes shut and shuddered, whimpering as I bottomed out in her.

"Wow, did you cum already, mom?" I asked in amusement as I looked down at her. "Kinda proud of that."

"You should be," she rasped, her eyes still closed and her hands now gripping my forearms. "Feels so fucking good. Gnnnnnnn..."

She finally managed to open her eyes and gazed up at me, those brown orbs saying everything.

"We can make love later, Aaron," she said in little more than a whisper. "This time, make me scream..."

I was happy to oblige and began pounding down into mom, making her gasp loudly and shake as I fucked her hard. My rhythm was strong and steady, very slowly picking up speed. Mom grappled her arms around my chest, since her knees were back at her ears.

"Baby..." she panted, and I could feel her squeezing and flexing her pussy around my cock as I slid inside her. "Mmmmm, you feel so good... best cock ever..."

I doubted that, but mom and I were both flooded with love hormones these days, so doubtless neither of us could conceive of anything feeling better than making love to one another. I loved how her pussy gripped me as I fucked her, sucking at my shaft while I slid out, and opening before me to let me back in. I loved how her muscles contracted and fluttered around me as I unloaded my cum inside her.

I loved how her nails would strake my back as she held onto me desperately while she came. Sometimes she'd bite my shoulder or my pec as she willed herself to not scream so loudly that everyone in the neighbourhood would think she was being murdered. That, or she shrieked into my mouth as she kissed me while cumming, nearly rattling my teeth out of my head.

I hadn't ever quite folded her up like this before, and I was definitely gonna have to do it again, because the effect on mom was telling. She was already shaking and groaning loudly, her body shining with perspiration. I was deep inside her, and she couldn't get enough.

"That's it, baby," she hissed, her eyes flashing with excitement as she held my gaze. "Fuck mommy, make her cum hard. Keep deep inside her. Fuck mommy until she screams like a slut... fuck me..."

I was pumping harder and faster, feeling my own body sweating now, warm and starting to tingle. Mom wasn't going to last long in this position, but neither was I. My hands were braced beside her head on the chesterfield, and my legs were starting to shake as I used them to keep us pinned together, my hips plunging up and down, sending me deep inside her.