Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as I headed toward Ellis Road.

***

A few minutes later...

I'd taken a not-so-direct route home, moving along smaller streets where the streetlights were less likely to reveal our nudity. It took a little longer, but mom and I were savouring this new taboo of public exhibitionism and sex. I pulled into our driveway and killed the engine. We sat there silently for some moments, saying nothing. Finally, mom made the suggestion that was on both our minds.

"Wanna get out and streak to the door?" she asked, her voice almost giddy with anticipation.

The chances of being seen on our street at this hour were very low, and mom had already told me that she'd fucked on our front lawn in the wee hours of the morning more than a few times. But the notion of doing it with her was irresistible.

I nodded. "Once we're inside, I'll put on my robe that's still in the living room and pull the Jag into the garage for safety overnight."

Mom nodded, her eyes flashing with excitement. "You gonna open my door for me?"

I swallowed and nodded.

"Don't hurry, then," she said breathily, her chest beginning to rise and fall noticeably from the eagerness. "A gentleman never hurries."

I couldn't believe I was about to do this, but I opened my door and shivered as I stepped out into the cool night air. For once, I was glad that I hadn't replaced the motion-sensitive light on the front of the garage so that the whole neighbourhood wouldn't see me in my altogether. Mom was watching keenly as I closed my door.

Going around the front made sense, since it felt like the shorter route by a fraction of a second, but mom and I were still playing the dangerous prolonging game. I took a breath and walked around behind the car, not concealed by the vehicle. Anyone walking on the street or looking out their windows could possibly see me, although I wasn't that illuminated, thankfully.

My heart was pounding as I rounded the Jag and came to mom's door, opening it. She stepped out, taking only her purse and leaving her clothes behind, since I could retrieve them once I'd parked the car in the garage. She took my hand and began walking along our paving stones to the front door.

Without warning, mom spun and took us both down on to the grass. I gasped, but she was grappled around me, her eyes almost wild with excitement.

"Kiss me, Aaron Zane," she whispered huskily. "Kiss me like you've never kissed me or anyone else..."

However worried I might have been about getting caught, that all washed away the moment my mom told me to kiss her. There could've been a audience all around us watching, up to and including Westboro Baptist Church and the Pope, and I wouldn't have cared. I kissed her ferociously, and she moaned as she wrapped all four limbs around me.

We rolled around a bit, kissing desperately and with more passion than ever before. If we were going to take this giant risk at all, no sense in holding back, right?

Mom broke the kiss after an indeterminate amount of time, and we scrambled to our feet almost racing up our stairs to the front door. We were both panting with excitement as mom opened the screen door and began fumbling inside her purse for her keys. Mine were still in my pants in the car.

I don't know if mom was delaying finding her keys intentionally or just flustered, but she was definitely taking her sweet-ass time. I pressed up behind her, jamming my hips against her available ass, humping and grinding. Mom grunted and squirmed back against me, not objecting one bit to me molesting her this way at the entrance to our house.

We almost tumbled inside once she had the door open, and we kissed heatedly. We were swallowing one another's tongues, running our hands around each other's bodies and through our hair, grinding our pelvises together, desperate to fuck. I'd park the car, get mom upstairs into the shower and finish our date night properly.

"Aaron," mom hissed, kissing and feeling me up while squirming her pussy on me. "Get me upstairs and fuck me!"

"I will, mom," I panted, squeezing her tits and making her moan. "Lemme get the car parked first."

We kept kissing as we staggered toward the living room for me to get my robe so I could safely go outside. We were still kissing deeply when mom paused and then froze. I saw her eyes widen in shock.

I pulled away from her kiss and turned to look, to see what had caught her attention.

Standing in the living room, gaping at us in astonishment, was my father.

***

Author's Notes: Oopsie-doodle. That ain't good...

Since this story covers a considerable period of time (and this chapter most of a week), I needed to show Aaron's life at school as a senior. He's enjoying the attention he's getting from girls, certainly, even if he's devoted to his mom. Expect more of this.

Unless, of course, this little glitch with his father being there brings everything crashing down. Yikes.

Music credits where they're due- the song they were dancing to in the club was 'Sick Like That' by Will Sparks, featuring Luciana. It's an amazing song, if you like Electro House. Luciana Caporaso, aka Isha Coco, is wonderful to listen to. Expect this song to show up in other stories, it's one of my two earworms at the moment.

I try to keep my descriptions of Toronto fairly accurate, only once in a while transposing things for mild obfuscation purposes (say, the Gardiner Expressway running north-south or the Don Valley Parkway east-west), but in this chapter, I've been pretty true. The neighbourhood known as Baby Point is just west of High Park, and the playground Aaron and Julie violated is exactly where I said it is. If you don't like it, go jump in Grenadier Pond, it's on the west side of High Park. You can't miss it.

I've had some hate mail directed toward Julie about her 'promiscuity' (read: sexual liberation and independence to the non-incel crowd), decrying her as a slut and all manner of horrid slurs. Having read these knuckle-dragging rants, I can assure you now that Julie cares what these Pakleds think even less than I do, and she will continue to express herself in a way that makes them gnash their teeth in the dark of their mothers' basements and wish they were not so powerless.

To the 99% of readers who have been generous with their comments and praise of the story, thank you. You make it worthwhile in a way even the trolls and incels don't. Never change.

The events described here in chapter 5 take place at the same time as the current arc in the Alexaverse. So chapter 5, ending here on Friday night, takes place at the same time as chapter 35 of Mike and Karen, which is being written out as we speak. So until 35 is published, you'll have to wait for chapter 6 of Truth or Dare. I'll do my best to keep the wait from being overly long.

I'd better get back at it. Aaron and Julie say happy new year!

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management

1...5678910