Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if life was wonderful with mom, I had to admit, having girls interested in me while I was 'unavailable' was rather a nice ego boost. I just wouldn't let it go to my head. I needed to stay focused on things with the girl I loved, my mother.

Yeah, like that was any sort of challenge. Mom and I were doing things that no girl my own age was doing. But Claudia seemed to think that girls aside from her were suddenly interested in me, and apparently I just wasn't noticing. Given that all my attention was on the woman in my life, maybe I'd give myself a pass on that. Not like I owed any girls anything, right?

The walk was a casual stroll, normally thirty minutes, but today it took forty-five at my current pace. I headed in the front door and dropped my backpack off in the hallway. Mom wasn't due home for almost two hours yet, by my estimate.

Did I get naked to wait for her?

I decided against it, in case she showed up with Becky in tow, but I had to assume she'd message me to tell me if that was happening. All the same, I kept my clothes on as I began thinking about what to make for dinner. Mom hadn't said they were planning to eat out (heh...), she'd no doubt tell me if she was.

As if to confirm my suspicions, my phone buzzed. Mom had sent a picture message. I opened it to see what was up. The pic showed her and her friend Becky (fuck, she was gorgeous!), and another, smaller woman sitting at a round table in a café together, smiling for the camera.

'Just saying hi. See you for dinner, hon!'

I looked at the three women, how different they all were. Mom, of course, was so attractive, even if she was the oldest of them, with her brown hair and eyes, her bust resting on the table as she leaned forward slightly for the pic.

Becky was the tallest of the three women, certainly, and her tits seemed to be even bigger than mom's, snugly contained within a white blouse. She had blonde hair in a classy updo and blue eyes, and she was wearing glasses. Super-hot teacher fetish engaged! I would fuck her in a heartbeat, no question.

The last woman was a mystery to me, not least because I didn't know her name. She was almost tiny, the size of a young high schooler at most, but with a very pronounced chest. If it wasn't for the tits, you'd swear she was a minor, even a preteen. She had long, straight back hair, and hazel eyes. Her skin was a tan colour. I assumed she was foreign, Middle-Eastern maybe. She was also very hot. Mom'd no doubt tell me more when she got home.

I'd decided on what to make for dinner and got the ingredients ready. I then did something unusual for me and checked to see what wine paired best with my chosen meal. Then I went upstairs and plunked down in my chair to play some games, something I'd done precious little of for the past week. My friends thought I'd dropped off the face of the earth.

About ninety minutes later, my phone buzzed, another message from mom.

'Omw, about fifteen minutes. Nobody with me!'

As if to prove her point, she sent me a selfie from the driver's seat. She was smiling for the camera and lifting her light sweater to show off her tits, barely contained inside her chosen bra. I guess I was free to undress.

Alrighty, then...

Fifteen minutes had indeed passed when I heard the front door open. I was in the kitchen prepping dinner.

"Home, baby," mom called out from the hallway.

"Hey, mom," I called back. "I'm in the kitchen."

About a minute passed before mom sauntered in, wonderfully naked. Her clothes had no doubt been shed in the living room. She strolled up to me and hugged me from behind, her lovely tits squashing into my back.

"Mmmm, there's my handsome boy," she purred, kissing my shoulder and my cheek as her hands wandered around my front. "Did you miss mommy?"

"You know I did," I laughed before putting down my prep utensils and turning around to face her. She kept me pressed up against the counter as she leaned into me, her arms around me again in a hug.

"What did you miss most about mommy?" she asked quietly, her pussy snuggling up to my cock.

"Just being with you, really," I answered honestly, putting my hands on her hips before kissing her. She melted into the kiss, our tongues finding one another and tangling wetly. We could both feel my cock swelling in response to this simple stimulation, and mom was already predictably wet. "I mean, okay, I missed fucking you too, but just being together is so important."

Mom giggled and ended the kiss to smirk at me, looking into my eyes as she squirmed her pussy against me. "Ooh, is someone getting bored having sex with mommy? Cuddle buddies is good enough now?"

"Maybe I'll let him tell you," I said, suddenly spinning her around so that she was pressed up to the counter and bent her over it. Mom gasped as I gripped her right leg and pulled it up onto the counter, exposing her shamelessly. My other hand went into her hair, gripping and bunching it.

"So did you wear panties today at any point?" I asked her, pulling slightly on her hair, knowing how much she loved it.

"No, just my dress, no panties today," she hissed, looking back at me excitedly. "They stayed in my purse for emergencies. Why, big boy?"

In response, I lined up my now-hard tool with her gooey slit and slotted it in, pushing inside her with one long stroke. We both groaned as I entered her and then I began the thrusting.

"You're certainly worked up," she breathed as she looked back at me, bracing herself against the counter. The hand that had propped up her leg now reached for her breasts and began groping her, making her moan. "What kind of day did you have a school?"

"Well, between you sexting me all day, and then Claudia hitting on me and letting me take nude videos of her, I spent the day in a state of constant arousal," I panted, feeling my mom's womanhood slithering and clamping around me.

"Oooh, the little tramp still sniffing around?" mom teased, winking at me while she reached back with one hand and caressed my chest.

"Forbidden fruit, I guess," I said breathily as I kept fucking. "Everyone wants to know who the new girl in my life is. She asked if this girl went to the school, I said no."

"So we'll need to be careful in public," she panted as she moved herself back and forth against me. She giggled as she thought of something. "Pity we can't find a decoy girl for you to use."

She looked at me again. "Was it a fun video to take?" she asked, squeezing me with her inner muscles.

I nodded. "Not anywhere near as fun as ours, but not bad."

"Then let's just forget her until we cum," she said in a raspy voice, going back to concentrating on fucking me. "Mommy'll make you cum, baby, and get all the tension out."

She was right, of course. Within a minute, we were both shaking and I thrust up inside her hard while she slammed back against me. We both shuddered and groaned, with me spewing my cum deep in her while mom wet our thighs and the floor beneath us. She was supporting herself on both hands against the counter, trembling as she tried to catch her breath.

Me, I'd cum hard, and I felt like I was ready to just slump to the floor. That had been a good one. I was leaning over and resting on her back, still inside her, feeling her pussy grip and massage me.

Mom finally turned her head and we kissed, wetly and lovingly, her hand caressing my cheek and jaw. Once we were both on the other side of the little aftershocks, she slipped off me and knelt, cleaning my cock off with her mouth, so very attentively. She had her other hand clamped over her pussy to prevent any of my cum escaping.

"Mmmmm," she mumbled happily, finally releasing me from the confines of her warm, wet mouth. She smiled up at me. "I guess you continue making dinner. Mommy's gonna sit down in a chair and scoop the aperitif out of herself, okay?"

I nodded and helped her up. She wiggled over to the little table and settled in to one of the chairs, keeping her legs spread wide and herself shamelessly on display. I looked over occasionally, while I continued prepping dinner, and she was making a show of stirring her pussy with her fingers, coaxing my cum out and then sucking it off her fingers loudly.

I almost got hard again.

"Be right back, baby, gotta pee," she said, standing up and going into the living room for a moment before heading upstairs. I kept on with dinner and maybe three minutes later, my phone buzzed. I glanced over and saw I had a video message from mom.

No doubt showing herself peeing. It was one of our things now, after all.

I was cooking by the time she came back down and she inhaled the scent of the food I was making.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed dreamily as she approached. "Enchiladas with refried beans and rice. My little boy the gourmet. What brought on the urge for Mexican? I thought Claudia's last name was Emmons?"

I laughed. "Only one taco I wanna eat tonight, mom."

She snickered and then went about setting the table while I had the food in the oven. I held out my phone to her. "Wanna see the video of Claudia, mom?"

She blushed a little. "That's your private video between you and a girl who's sweet on you, Aaron. I shouldn't see that."

"Yeah, but I'm not sweet on her, mom, I'm sweet on you," I pointed out. "There's no possibility of Claudia anything without full disclosure to you. It's how I want things to be."

She considered and nodded. "Am I allowed to talk shit about her?"

I laughed again. "Mom, you being naked and talking shit about girls is foreplay for me at this point."

She laughed gaily and took my phone, finding the video and opening it up.

"Ooh, that little slut," she said in a lewd tone while she watched. "Still, not bad, right? She looks really fuckable."

She handed me my phone back. "If you think she wouldn't freak out, then let's fuck her, baby."

"We'll probs have better luck with the twins, gotta admit," I chuckled. "But I'll feel it out, promise. We've got a few minutes, so why don't we go in the living room and you can tell me about your meeting with Becky?"

Mom nodded and took my hand, leading me into the living room. She sat me down on the chesterfield, then slid into my lap, straddling me. Her arms were around my shoulders and her pussy nestled against my (temporarily) sleeping cock. She smiled as she looked into my eyes. "So Becky met with me to drop off some forms and give me the lowdown on how to apply and what to say in an interview. I sent you that pic... is Becky as gorgeous as you remember her?"

I nodded. "Is she the reason you didn't wear underwear today?"

Mom sighed and nodded. "Wishful thinking, but yes. She didn't know I wasn't wearing panties, it was just a statement of intent on my part."

She looked down at herself now. "And her tits are even bigger than mine. I made an offhand comment about it, and she said not to worry, she felt like a total sow next to her favourite prof and said prof's younger sister. Big ego boost when she told me I was as pretty as she remembered me being."

"Hey, she's allowed to agree with me," I said easily, making mom giggle and give my jaw a kiss and a little nip. "Who was the other girl?"

"Oh, that's apparently a houseguest of hers, an Egyptian girl named Nanu," mom explained. "She's from a very remote part of Egypt, and she speaks no English at all. Becky has to speak Latin to her."

"That's a little weird," I mused. "Who speaks Latin in this day and age?"

"Not me, I'm afraid," mom admitted. "Last time I took Latin was in high school. Not required for teachers these days who aren't Latin teachers. So Nanu mostly just watched us curiously, occasionally talking with Becky. She's... an intense little thing."

"If it weren't for her tits, she'd look twelve," I pointed out.

"Ugh, I know, right?" mom seemed to grouse, but clearly didn't mean it. "So unfair for a girl that small to have tits that big. I felt like a moose."

"Becky must feel like an amazon," I laughed. "So are they doing it?"

Mom thought about that for a moment. "Becky gave no indication of that. But Nanu did seem a little possessive of her. And she doesn't just look at you, she... sizes you up. I swear she was undressing me with her eyes. I think Becky told her in Latin to stop at one point, because she at least tried to stop ogling me."

"Gotta admit, mom, it's a real loss to the world if Becky isn't having sex all the time," I quipped, grinning. "She's kinda made for it."

"Oh, she knows," mom agreed. "It's a running joke in teacher circles that she's built like a porn star. Most female teachers are jealous of her, honestly. You'd expect her to have the lowest grades in the district because students are too busy staring at her and not doing their work. But she dresses modestly so as to not be a distraction, she says."

Our chatter about other people ended because we started making out again, with mom squirming around on my lap. Little Aaron was not up for another ride yet, but she got him to swell, even if he remained limp. We were swallowing one another's tongues, her lovely tits squashed to my chest when the timer on the stove dinged at us. Mom sighed and slumped back away from me.

"Damn, time to eat," she seemed to grumble, but I knew she didn't mean it. We disengaged and went into the kitchen together, holding hands. Mom began setting up the table and then looked at me in surprise as she examined the wine bottle. "A chenin blanc?"

I shrugged as I pulled the enchiladas out of the oven. "I Googled what wines went with 'em. So here's hoping."

Mom poured the wine and sat down while I plated up. She took a deep inhale as I set down her food, her eyes closed. She sighed happily.

Dinner with mom was a delight, of course, just chatting and enjoying each other's company. Sure, we were naked, but that was pretty much old news at this point. Mom somehow managed to avoid 'accidentally' spilling any queso on herself during this meal, and her plate was absolutely clean when we finished. Not even a grain of rice could be accounted for.

"Li'l hungry, were we?" I laughed. "I should've made more."

"No, no," mom said, pushing back in her chair and gently patting her trim belly. "That was more than enough. I don't want to be logy when it's time to fuck my little boy's brains out later. Speaking of, where shall we begin our evening, baby?"

I considered while taking our dishes to the sink. It was getting dark out, the late April sky a deep grey. "Wanna sit in the tub?"

"As long as my favourite seat is avails," she purred, standing next to me now and stroking a finger along my cock.

Fifteen minutes later...

I was sitting in the tub, the jet humming around me, with mom straddling my lap and facing out, moaning as quietly as she could while she moved up and down, my dick deep in her ass. As horny as Claudia might have made me earlier in the day, I couldn't imagine her feeling anywhere as good as mom did. Mom was still tight, and she had lots of experience and skill when it came to fucking. Scientific fact.

Mom leaned back into me and kissed her, her tongue swirling around mine and plunging into my mouth. She was panting as I groped her wet tits, pinching and pulling on the nipples.

"Mommy for the win," she panted, her fingers tangling in my wet hair. "She's spiked on you and that loser slut Gina only got to scream at you in the cafeteria and make herself look like a stupid little girl."

"Right on all counts, mom," I agreed, fondling her while she rode me. I may not have let Claudia talk shit about Gina, but mom was more than welcome to. We had no boundaries that way anymore. And that's how we wanted it. "She lost to you. She always will."

Mom jammed her mouth against mine again, kissing me hard and then squealing into it as she shuddered and came. There'd be more, mom was multi-orgasmic, whether you fucked her pussy or her ass. It was a good ride, no question. She panted as she ground down on me in wicked circles, keeping me deep inside as the pleasure blossomed through her. I squeezed her boobs hard as she came.

Mom kept squirming on me, but had slowed down. Since I'd cum earlier, I had some staying power now and just let her do her thing.

My phone buzzed next to me on the small stand that also held our drinks. Mom had a daquiri, and I had beer. Mom looked over and picked up my phone, looking at the name on the screen.

"Claudia again," she said simply. "Looks like she sent you a pic or video."

"Open it," I said readily, not caring if mom saw. I'd given her the password to my phone, and she'd given me hers. We loved being this intimate with one another.

Mom opened the message and a video started playing. It showed Claudia in her bathtub, shot from overhead, and she was giving the camera a wicked smirk. She was using bubble bath foam to strategically cover her nipples and her pussy, but everything else was visible, and wet. She wiggled her chest just a little bit, reminding me of the size of her boobs.

'Thinkin' of you, thought I'd send you a tease. 😉' was the caption.

"Ooh, little slut," mom giggled as we watched it again. "Still trying to muscle in on my man."

She looked at me now. "We should send her a pic or a video of you back. I'll take it from across the tub, and she'll think it's your mystery girl doing the snapping. She'd be right, of course."

I laughed and nodded. Once mom got stuck on the idea of misbehaving and trolling, there was no stopping her. She took my phone and moved to the spot in the tub directly across from me. She settled in and began focusing my camera.

"So spread out your arms, baby, and let her see your chest," she instructed. I rested my arms on the edges of the tub and smiled lazily for the camera. I wasn't muscular or anything, but I was fit, and proud of how I looked. Mom shot a quick vid and took a few pictures. She giggled at her handiwork before coming back and giving me my phone.

"Okay, so create a caption and then send the video, go go go..." she prompted, excited to be so competitive with a girl half her age.

I keyed in a lameoid caption and then sent it back to her. Mom snuggled into my side as I put my phone down. She was kissing my chest and shoulders and caressing me when the inevitable response buzzed in. Mom almost snatched my phone out of my hands and opened the message. I didn't mind; this was more or less her game now, and I was just the piece she was playing with, owning this younger woman.

She hit play and we watched the vid. Claudia was still in the tub, but looking surprised and a little excited, maybe. She was filming from in front with one hand, the other caressing her slippery breast, the nipple now visible. It was a video, and she was talking.

"Dude, are you TRYING to get raped?" she laughed. "Who's taking that video? Mystery girlfriend?"

"Aaron, take a video," mom said huskily as she stood up. "Time to teach this girl-child who's in charge..."

I shrugged and went along with it. Mom stood directly in front of me, and where I was holding the phone, she was visible from the tummy down. Mom swayed and squirmed a little while I filmed, her hands travelling over her wet body, even teasing and cupping her pussy.

"Okay, caption and send," she said now, sitting down again and watching the operation eagerly. I keyed in the caption. "Oh, y'mean her?" and then fired it off.

It was almost ten minutes before we got a response. I opened it up. It was just text this time.

"Dunno who I'm more jealous of now, you or her. Either way, thanks for the orgasm. Night!"

"She knew when she was beat," mom laughed. "She'll be back at you tomorrow when you're at school, but we've calmed her for now. She won't message you again tonight, she's trying to take this all in."