Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me if I sound blunt, but you are, without question, the most beautiful woman I've ever taken out on a date," I said in a quiet but sincere voice.

Mom blushed. She clasped her hands together in front of her face, turning her head slightly to look at some point on the wall right next to us.

"Thank you..." she almost whispered.

Mom didn't seem to know what to say for a few moments, and was saved by the arrival of her dessert. We watched the server torch the caramel top of her dish, leaving it crackling hard. We proceeded to eat and drink our sherry. Mom seemed to have recovered and was mellow and cheerful. We talked about her potential new job and if she had any expectations for what it might entail.

"I'm just glad I've kept all my training and credentials up," she sighed as she finished her dessert. "I mean, I've never used the high school science stuff, or the math or the vast majority of the history, but it sounds like staying qualified was worth the effort after all. This just... fell into my lap."

"How did you ever meet and hit it off with Becky, anyway?" I asked, curious. "I don't think you've ever given me details."

"And for once, me getting to know someone isn't a sordid tale," she quipped, winking at me as she sipped her sherry. "And even though she's over ten years younger than me, we really connected, at least on a professional level."

"Sounds like," I agreed. "You met at a conference or something, right?"

"About three years ago," mom confirmed. "She'd just started teaching at her high school and was laughing about knowing next to nothing. I gave her some pointers and before you knew it, we were having dinner together and gabbing like we'd known each other for decades. I admit, I was totally horny for her, but she was somehow just... too chaste and above that. At least she seemed that way."

"Sorry, I still refuse to believe she's not getting any," I chuckled. "There's just no way."

"I've heard her bemoan a lack of male companionship, and that she compensates by getting all that energy out with the Krav Maga," mom mused. "Given how she's built, kinda scary."

"So she gave you documents today that'll help smooth things out?" I queried. I couldn't make the evening all about my date if we kept discussing other women.

Mom noticed and smiled, nodding. "Yes, and she assured me that her school is interested. That really makes me feel better and give me hope."

"Hey, you'll knock 'em dead in the interview," I said encouragingly. "You've never not aced any of these things before."

"Yes, but teaching kindergarten and early grades are very different from high school," she pointed out. "I spend a lot of my day telling them not to pull one another's hair and don't eat the paste."

"High school's not that much different, trust me," I quipped, making her giggle.

I felt her toe stroking up my inner thigh.

"So, shall we vacate?" she asked finally with a bright smile. "I believe dancing was on offer?"

I settled up while mom made one final trip to the ladies room and was considering my options about where to take her. Did I find a snazzy club with dancing like tango and foxtrot, or did I take her to a club with high-energy music?

I'd defo feel better in the latter club myself, since I'd only taken tango and foxtrot lessons once before, with mom, and that was some years ago. She'd been taller than me back then and she couldn't stop snickering about how my face was almost shoved in her boobs for the close dances. She thought she was funny, of course.

If I took her to a techno and house club, with loud music, laser shows and bodies churning everywhere, we would be a lot less conspicuous. And mom didn't look a lot older than me tonight, honestly. I doubted anyone would think it was a 'cougar with a younger man' situation. Or care.

Mom was back and we made our way out. It was dark now, and while not chilly, there was a cool late April breeze. I forced myself to not look at mom's breasts and any effects the temperature was having on her nipples.

"Thank you, sir," she said graciously as I opened her door for her. She kept smiling up at me, but she lowered herself into the car slowly. It must have been a hint.

I looked down again and caught a glimpse of her lovely breasts inside the material of her black dress. I could even see the nipples for a split second before she was in place and getting comfortable. I closed her door and went around to my own side. A few moments later, we were heading out of the parking lot and back downtown.

"So do I get to know where we're going?" she asked, smiling at me and reaching over to caress my thigh.

"You'll see..." I said cheerfully as I kept my eyes on the road and tried to ignore her hand.

***

Downtown, maybe an hour later...

I'd made the right choice with the techno, electronic and trance club, because mom was having the time of her life, seemingly. The dance floor was loud and chaotic, with lights and lasers everywhere, and bodies churning all around us. Mom twirled and gyrated with abandon, indeed bouncing up and down so that her tits were shaking inside that dress, and everybody was getting a show.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, bouncing in front of me, waving her arm overhead. There was a sexy sheen of perspiration on her exposed skin, and her natural scent combined with her perfume was intoxicating to me, since she was standing so close. "Last time I danced like this, I think I was on E."

"You did E?" I laughed as I danced with her. Frankly, it wasn't really a shock at this point. I knew mom did weed, after all.

"Not anymore, I'm too old for that nonsense, but back in the day when I was your age," she panted, her brown eyes shining with excitement. "Gave it up when I realized it made me too easy, and I was liable to do crazy things like try to hug a campfire."

I laughed with her at the imagery while the song the DJ was playing wound down. For a moment we were just catching our breath before the next song came on. Mom's eyes widened with delight.

"I fucking love this song!" she gushed, taking me by the arm and pulling me closer. "Let me dance for you!"

The intro beat grew in intensity and volume thanks to a skilled DJ, and mom was swaying and grinding, directly in front of me, her eyes almost never leaving mine. She'd let her hair down at this point and was running her fingers through it while the music flowed through her.

"Me tequila-quila

Poison in the darkness

Got me wicked wicked

Feeling a hot flush

I'm intoxicated

Now my rhythm's faded

I'm chasing whiskey kisses

Crushing on the rocks, I take it

Talking slow slow

Yeah, I'm getting louder

It's on the flip side

Yeah, we could bottle life!"

Mom had turned around and was grinding her ass back against me, swaying sensuously. She took my hands and put them on her hips. I cannot begin to tell you how hard it was to not thrust in time with the music, but this was her show, and apparently her mating dance, so I let her do her thing. And it was a helluva show.

Me tequila-quila

Poison in the darkness

Poison in the darkness

You got me hot flush

Until the last drop

Until the last drop

Until the last drop

Crawl outta my skin

Until the last drop

Until the last drop

Loving the head rush

Yeah, I'm sick like that!"

As the beat section of the song took over, mom had spun around and had her arms around my neck, her pelvis almost crushed to mine as she ground against me, her brown eyes glassy as they held mine, a look of exhilaration and lust on her lovely face.

She was grinding her pussy on me through her skirt and my slacks, and I'd already been getting erect. Now I had a raging hardon and I hand my hands on her hips, deciding it was okay for me to move a little now. I didn't thrust, but was grinding along with her. To my relief, the place was so busy and frenetic that nobody seemed to take notice of us.

"Until the last drop

Yeah I'm sick like that!"

We just held one another's gaze as we ground and dance rhythmically. I could feel mom's fingernails grazing my neck and I squeezed her hips as I held her to me.

The world had fallen away and there was only the two of us and the pounding beat of the music. She took up all my vision- her beautiful face, those smouldering, lusty brown eyes, the sensuous lips, her graceful shoulders and neck, and those amazing tits, so barely concealed by her black dress.

There was no way we weren't kissing at that moment. Even if mom didn't put out when we got home, we both knew we needed to kiss right now. Arms wrapped around each other and lips met. Tongues plunged into one another's mouths and we kissed in almost a frenzy. I had no concept of the passage of time, frankly. There was only mom, and making out with her.

It hadn't been the million years of bliss it felt like, because the song ended right after our kiss did. We were looking at each other, chests heaving, barely noticing the people around us or the next song kicking in.

"I need water in the worst way," she said. I could barely hear her over all the noise, but what she was saying was obvious. I took her by the hand and led her over to a table to sit her down. I then bought two overpriced bottles of water that would allow us to hydrate. Passing one to mom, she seemed to resist the urge to just knock the whole bottle back, taking in a third before stopping and exhaling loudly. I did the same, watching her for cues.

"God, this is so much fun," she said with a deep exhale. "You really made the right choice. Got more dancing in you?"

"As much as you need me to," I said readily, having every intention of meeting her expectations. Whatever it took to make this an amazing night for her.

Mom was swaying back and forth in her seat now, her eyes closed while she listened to the beat of the music. They were playing a lot of Melbourne bounce and electro-house tonight, and it seemed to really work for mom. I couldn't help but stare at her, almost enchanted by the sight of her in this mellow moment amid all the chaos around us.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. She chugged back the rest of her water and held her hand out to me. I pulled her up to her feet and led her back to the dance floor.

I wouldn't be lying if I said her dancing got even more sensual and provocative with me.

***

The drive home...

"Mmmmmm, what a wonderful night," mom sighed as she grooved in her seat to the music on the car's radio. I'd let the lady have her choice, and we were listening to 'No Limit' by 2 Unlimited as I zeroed in on our residential neighbourhood.

"I used to dance my ass off to this song," she said while she gyrated, her tits jiggling inside their perilous confines. I was baffled about how they hadn't sprung free at least once while we were dancing. She must've had them glued or taped to the inside of the material. "I'm a total slut for techno."

"The more I learn about you, the more awesome you get, Julie," I laughed, using her name since we were supposed to be on a first date.

She giggled and turned in her seat, looking at me, her eyes shining with a wicked mirth. "And there's still so much more you have to learn about me, sir..."

Maybe she wasn't supposed to do it, but she unbuckled herself and leaned across the center console to whisper in my ear.

"Start going slower and just drive around randomly," she said breathily, her breasts pressing into my shoulder. "Because you're about to find out what it's like to get road head..."

I couldn't believe it. Even after everything that had happened in the past week, hearing my own mother saying she was about to suck my dick while I drove was stunning. It was like I was back at the beginning of this crazy week and it all sounded new and insane.

Of course I wasn't going to say no, but hearing her whisper those words in my ear...

I swallowed and kept driving, wondering if I would be able to concentrate. What if I spun us off the road? Of course, that's why she said drive slow and don't try to get home.

Mom gave me a sultry smile and nipped my ear before moving back slightly, apparently getting in position for what would come next.

"Just remember," she purred while caressing my cock inside my pants. "You may have gotten this far, but that doesn't mean you've made it to home plate, big boy..."

I kept my eyes on the road, feeling like I was already sweating buckets. Mom was about to blow me and she was telling me that I somehow needed to try harder to get to fuck her?

My mind was spinning. I was lucky the car wasn't.

Mom was kneeling on all fours now across the center console, but I could only assume she'd done this before, because she was down low enough to keep from being seen through the windows. Only a passing trucker would have a chance of looking down and seeing what she was up to, and trucks were rather rare in the residential neighbourhood I was now slowly coasting around in.

She was smiling at me wickedly while she unzipped my pants and unbuttoned them. I kept my eyes resolutely forward, knowing she was trying to tempt me into looking at her. This was quite the game she was playing. She peeled the garment down enough somehow to reveal my boxers, and raging inside them, obvious to anyone looking from a light year away, was my hardon.

"Ooh, nice," she cooed as she reached inside the fly of my boxers and fished it out. It was throbbing in her hand and she looked at it lustily. "And who did this to you, big boy?"

Either I had to say nothing, or come up with something really clever that scored me points in the 'getting to home plate' quest I was on. Mom had my mind reeling, and concentrating on the road was about all I could do.

"Just the sexiest woman I've ever met," I replied finally. "Y'might know her."

Mom smiled slyly and nodded for a moment before beginning to stroke my shaft slowly. She leaned in and nuzzled her cheek against it, probably testing me to see if I could still drive while she ramped up the sex play. She cooed as she caressed my dick, which was like an iron bar pointing at the roof of our vehicle.

I really hoped she didn't make me spew inside this rented Jag. How would I explain that to Melinda when I dropped it off in the morning?

"Mmmmm," mom purred, kissing my erection now and trailing her tongue around the engorged tip. I was wondering if this car had a window-tinting feature, but it was already black out, and the streetlights barely reached inside the car, so we would likely be safe unless we had to stop and someone walked by and looked in.

She pushed her lips over the head of my cock and I could feel her tongue swirling around now, teasing me while her fingers gently played with the shaft. Fuck, it felt incredible. Mom was an absolute goddess at sucking dick. Sure, she'd learned on other guys over the years, lots of them, but was I petty and stupid enough to be jealous? Who was reaping the benefits of all that experience right this second?

She moved down until her lips were touching the root of my cock and we both moaned. Mom loved having me in her mouth, and I loved being in that mouth. She hummed, vibrating her lips around my sensitive skin before moving her head back and forth slowly, adjusting her throat to take me down. I used one hand to drive while putting my hand closest to her in her hair.

Mom was bobbing up and down slowly, trying to see if she could make me cum, her teeth grazing slightly on my shaft, her tongue swirling around and working its magic. It felt amazing, but I was concentrating on driving, so I wasn't able to concentrate on how she was making me feel, and this hopefully meant I wouldn't blow my load in her mouth, not in a rented luxury car.

We came to a red light and I had to stop. Mom didn't. She just kept sucking on me, enjoying this wanton act like she hadn't done it in years. I mean, maybe she hadn't, but knowing mom the way I did now, I'm willing to bet it was more a case of a few weeks, maybe months. There had to have been some guy charming enough to earn one before he revealed himself to be a total doucheknuckle.

The light seemed to take forever, and without the need to concentrate on driving, mom's blowjob was starting to somehow feel even better to me. Determined to not cum, I began looking around, scanning the sidewalks and area in general for pedestrians, making sure nobody was going to see us.

A couple walked by on the far side of the street, and they might've seen me, but from that distance, they couldn't see what mom was up to. I was happy for that, since we were close to our own neighbourhood.

The light went green and I began driving again, slowly and with no particular destination in mind. Just cruising around, trying not to explode in mom's mouth. I chanced a glance over and down at her- I couldn't see her face, since it was in my lap, but the rest of that amazing body underneath that tight dress was so tantalizing. She was kneeling with her ass in the air.

The skirt of her dress had ridden up and I nearly gasped as I realized mom had taken off her panties at some point. Back at the restaurant during her last trip to the ladies' room? Likely, although knowing her, she could've slipped them off in here subtly and I might not have noticed.

Did I reach over and fondle her ass? Was it an invitation?

Would a gentleman fondle that readily available ass? Would he ignore it politely?

I took a big chance and moved my hand from her hair to her ass cheeks, fondling them now. Mom moaned loudly and squirmed back against me in approval. I'd taken the hint and done the right thing, seemingly. Mom's thighs had been pressed together when I began feeling her up, but I noticed them begin to part.

I took another chance and moved my fingers inward, starting to strum them over her now readily available pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," mom moaned around my cock, bobbing up and down with more urgency now. Her pussylips were very slippery, and opened slightly at my touch. Did I put a finger inside her?

I kept teasing her, occasionally touching her clit, and that seemed to be hitting all the right notes, since she wiggled her ass around, still moaning while she sucked my dick. Driving was becoming harder than my cock in her mouth, now that I was doing three different things- driving, teasing mom's pussy, and trying to not blow a load inside that wicked mouth of hers.

"Have I mentioned recently that you're the most amazing woman to ever live?" I asked as casually as I could, trying to keep myself distracted.

That triggered something, because mom pulled her mouth off my cock and pushed up on her hands to look at me. She was almost panting, there was sweat on her skin, and her brown eyes were smouldering with lust.

"There you have it, big man," she whispered, her voice almost rasping. I kept teasing her pussy. "Get us into High Park, Aaron..."

Mom sat back in her seat now, facing forward, but she kept her legs spread. Her eyes were still glazed as she stared out the front. My dick was still rock-hard and she reached over and began massaging it with her closest hand. I took several deep breaths and followed her instructions, glad it was dark out.

I weaved my way through the residential streets and turned onto Ellis Road, which formed the west border of the huge space that was High Park right in downtown Toronto, just east of the core. Once there, I pulled off Ellis and into the park we went, on Spring Road. The park was dark and empty.

"Turn north and continue on Spring Road," she said quietly, but still with that urgency I sensed. I did as instructed and we began heading north. "Follow it around and head south on the east side. Get us to Jamie Bell..."