Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 06

Story Info
Shit, my dad saw us. Now what?
38.3k words
4.77
17k
42
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I stood there, staring dumbly at the intruder in our living room. My father was gaping back at us, seemingly shocked by our nudity. Had he heard what we were saying to one another in the hallway when we came in?

We'd just come in from the front lawn, and clearly we'd been naked out there. There was no way whatsoever to rationalize or explain this.

Mom seemed paralyzed, as if she were a statue, but more than surprise, she was absolutely radiating fear. Sickening terror.

An evil smile grew across dad's face and he pulled out his cellphone, pointing it at us.

"I've got you now, Julie," he said in a sadistic voice, barely able to contain his sick glee. "Now the world will-"

He wasn't at all ready when the wine bottle I'd picked up off the side table and threw at him streaked across the living room and hit him smack in the face.

***

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed actively engaging in sexual congress are at least eighteen years of age. Many thanks and gratuitous panty flashes from Freja and Jeanie are directed at my long-suffering editor, who polishes these works for me. As always, comments and constructive critiques are welcome; pointless or illiterate flames will be snickered at and deleted. Enjoy!

***

Truth or Dare With My... Mom? Chapter VI- 'You May Fire When Ready, Grizzly!'

The bottle smashed into dad's nose and he staggered before wobbling and collapsing to the ground. I was amazed that the bottle hadn't broken, but maybe that was a good thing, too.

Mom was still blinking in shock as I darted across the floor and leapt onto my swooning father. The urge to beat the piece of shit to a pulp was almost overwhelming, but I somehow refrained. I had to protect mom.

While he groaned, mostly unconscious, his bloody and broken nose making a mess of the carpet below, I put him onto his front and pulled his hands up behind his back. I looked up at mom, my voice carrying a note of urgency when I spoke. "Mom, quick, rope or zip-ties or something!"

Mom snapped out of her seeming stupor and began looking around the room. Her eyes finally settled on the ornamental gold rope cords that fixed the curtains open on our living room's big bay window. She pulled them out of their rings and woodenly brought them over to me, almost like an automaton. Her eyes were still brittle with shock and fear.

Keep her focused, keep her focused...

"Mom, get a towel, he's making a mess of the rug," I said.

Mom wheeled and hurried to get a towel or cloth from the kitchen. Meanwhile, I tied dad's hands behind his back tightly, and then did the same with his ankles. I had no doubt that he could eventually escape the bonds, given how soft the ropes were, but I wasn't leaving the bastard alone. If he tried to move, I'd be stamping on his face.

Mom hurried back and handed me a cloth, which I now put under his face, meant to catch the blood and snot his clearly broken nose was drooling everywhere. I could hear mom beginning to hyperventilate up above me, so once I had dad secured, I stood and hurried over sweeping her into a tight hug.

"It's fine, mom," I said quietly, feeling her shaking in my arms. "We've got him, we'll get this sorted, quick."

"What do we do?" she gasped, her voice rife with panic and desperation. "Oh, God, Aaron, what do we do?"

My mind was racing. Did we call the cops? How did we explain the nudity, even if he had broken into our home?

"Hold on, mom," I said to her firmly, giving her a squeeze to assure her I was on this. I turned and went back to dad, finding his cellphone. I could see it was still on and open. Thank God. I looked up at her again. "Mom, get me some of the rubber gloves from the kitchen, the really thin ones."

Still naked, mom dashed into the kitchen, returning seconds later with the gloves I'd requested. I strapped them on and then picked up dad's phone. There would be no fingerprints of mine on the device. Kneeling beside him in case he came to, I rifled through the camera gallery to see if he'd managed to successfully record any evidence of our nudity or our conversation.

I found a five-second video clip of us in the door into the hallway, naked and staring at the camera in horror. I could hear dad's voice, and then I picked up a bottle and whipped it at him. There was a jarring sound and then the camera stopped after a momentary blur. I erased the video, emptied the bin, and then rebooted the phone. I let out a heavy breath. Next up, we needed to get dressed and think of our next move. I stood up and stripped off the gloves, needing to dispose of them somewhere they couldn't be found. A neighbour's trash bin, maybe.

"Okay," I said finally, turning back to mom, who was still paralyzed with fear. "Mom, we need to get our clothes on and decide what's next. Who do we call?"

She looked at me blankly for a moment. "The police?"

I nodded. "We'll need to do that, but is there anyone else who can help? Someone we trust?"

Mom lapsed into thought, which I was glad for, but she still hadn't moved at all, unless she was following my instructions. She was still trembling, and I didn't blame her. My father had threatened to destroy us. That was the first thing that occurred to him. My hatred for him somehow increased and I resisted the urge to turn around and give him a kick.

Mom looked up at me finally, her eyes wide. "I have a burner phone. It... yes, the burner phone. It's to call our lawyer, Janet, in an emergency."

I nodded. "This sounds like one, so get it and call her, mom. Then you'll go get our clothes while I watch this sack of crap."

Mom dashed out of the room. She was gone for maybe a minute before returning. I was watching dad like a hawk. He might've been faking, but I was pretty sure he was still out cold. That busted nose would've made him move a little bit, if nothing else. She came back in, holding the phone up to show me. I nodded and mom began making a call. I had no idea how 'burner phones' worked, I'd only ever seen them in TV shows.

Mom moved back and forth from foot to foot nervously, staring off into the distance. I tried not to stare at her naked body, because even at a moment like this, she was fucking gorgeous. Finally, someone seemed to pick up on the other end.

"Janet?" she asked nervously. "Yes, it's me, Julie. Yes, the burner phone, just like you said in an emergency. Yes. Yes. Aaron and I just got back from an evening out and we found my ex-husband Randy in the living room. No, no idea how he got in. Aaron thought there was an intruder and knocked him out by hitting him in the face with a wine bottle. He's unconscious and tied up on the living room floor. What... what do we do?"

Mom listened, going very still. "Okay... okay... Aaron, take down this number..."

I hurried over to the credenza and pulled out a pen and steno pad mom kept there for quick access. I waited while she recited a number and then the name of a police officer. She nodded again. "Okay, I'll call him and say what you told me, and then I'll call you back immediately on your standard line from my own cellphone. Yes. Bye..."

Mom hung up and then looked at me. "Aaron, once I've keyed in this number and begun talking on my own phone, find a lighter and burn that piece of paper, okay?"

I nodded and watched her, looking over at dad every once in a while, making sure he was still out cold. So far, so good.

"Hello, Constable Doohan?" mom said into her phone. "My name is Julie Zane, and I was instructed to call you by my lawyer, Janet Remington. Yes."

I kept listening, but I hurried out to the kitchen and found a lighter. I burned the piece of paper over the sink thoroughly and washed the evidence down the drain. I didn't want to leave mom alone near dad any longer than necessary. Mom was explaining the situation to this police officer, in a manner clearly laid out by her lawyer.

"Yes," mom said, nodding as she looked off at the curtains at the front of the room while I entered. "Yes, we'll be here, you have our address? Yes, we'll see you here soon."

Mom hung up and then dialed another number. "Hi, Janet," she said, her voice still shaky. This had clearly unnerved her. "I called your police officer, he'll be here in fifteen minutes, he says. I- what, you'll be too? I thought you lived in Alberta now. You're in Toronto for an event. I... of course, yes. Okay, yes, we'll see you soon."

Mom ended the call and looked at me. "Janet is actually here in Toronto and she's coming down, baby. I... didn't expect that."

I nodded. "Mom, go get our clothes from the car, you've got that robe you left on the chesterfield."

Mom nodded and hurried out of the room while pulling on her satin robe. I was already formulating an alibi in my head about our evening. Fortunately, we didn't need to lie about anything, we just needed to not admit to our taboo relationship. But we could lay out how the evening had gone. Hell, there were rental records of the car and no doubt even security footage of us entering and leaving the restaurant and club.

I kept my eyes squarely on dad, trying to stay calm. I felt a fury building inside, and noticed I was repeatedly flexing my hands into fists. There he was, the piece of shit who had betrayed mom and left us like we meant nothing to him. We clearly hadn't, since he willingly gave mom almost everything in the divorce. He was such a bastard that he had no thought for me, his child. I mattered less than the dirt under his shoe.

I could see myself rolling him over now and just slugging that face, which resembled my own, repeatedly, until we didn't look alike anymore. I wanted to be nothing like him. At all. Mom had given me everything good in my life. What had this crapsack ever done except give my mom heartache?

My anger abated as I heard mom come back in the door and close it behind her, locking it. She paused as she entered the room, holding both sets of clothes. She looked at my still-prone father, and then myself.

"I kind of half-expected you to kick the shit out of him, but I see you somehow refrained," she said levelly. "Good job, Aaron, although I wouldn't have blamed you."

I nodded. "Go get dressed in the kitchen, mom. I'll keep an eye."

Mom turned and walked away. I admit, my eyes followed that wonderful butt. I began dressing myself, finishing before I saw dad stir and let out a moan. Mom hurried back in at the sound. She looked down at dad and I could see her panic rising again.

"Do you want to go wait in another room, mom?" I asked.

Mom took a deep breath. "I want to, but no. I'll... I'll wait here with you."

I nodded to her and we waited to see what was going on with dad. Mom kept her distance from me, which was probably not a bad idea at this point. I was back to thinking about what would happen next. Mom was leaning against the door into the dining room, holding herself and rubbing her hands against her arms. The sight of her experiencing this anxiety brought up another rush of anger in me towards my dad.

Dad began moving around, trying to come out of his stupor, soon realizing he was bound with his hands behind his back and his ankles secured too. He shook his head and tried glancing around, blinking. I swallowed the rage at seeing how much he looked like me. He was harmless, for now.

He saw me finally, his eyes widening and then turned his head to see mom. His bloody, snotty face contorted in shock and then anger as he realized he was restrained. He coughed and then began struggling.

"Let me go!" he spat, his lower face a welter of snot and blood, his skin around his eyes already having gone purple and black. I really had busted his nose. Good. "Let me the fuck go or I'll-"

"Get punched in the face?" I asked tersely, cutting him off. "Yeah, I can guarantee that."

"You wouldn't dare," he snarled, glaring at me but having to crane his neck at an awkward angle to do it. It occurred to me that standing in front of him was relatively easy on his neck, so I moved off to the other side, opposite mom. He couldn't look at her if he was watching me, and hopefully he thought I was a threat to him. "I'll fucking have you thrown in jail for assault!"

"You broke into my home, you're an intruder," I said levelly, but I could feel my hands shaking. Don't lose it and get your mother in deeper. Stay calm, think about her. "And the police are already on their way. Don't keep trying to escape like that, I'll tie you up harder."

"Fuck you, you little shit!" he raged, struggling wildly now. "You'll fucking go to jail for assault and battery, and your slut of a mother for what I saw! You'll-"

I didn't hit him. I came close, but I didn't. But I lunged in and gripped him by the hair, pulling back on it and arching his neck. My father keened in pain but then gagged as I stuff a small cloth into his mouth to shut him up. He thrashed about and tried to dislodge it, but seemingly couldn't. His muffled raging and panic was the only sound he could make.

Mom was hyperventilating, and despite dad, I walked over to her quickly and hugged her, letting her feel my warmth and love. She kept trembling, but seemed to calm down some. Finally, she looked at me and nodded, indicating she was okay now. I turned back to dad. He was still writhing around, trying to wriggle out of the bonds, but so far, no luck. I might have to tighten them, though.

The doorbell rang and mom jumped slightly, letting out a gasp. Dad froze when he heard the ring as well. Knowing he couldn't move quickly or escape, I turned into the hallway and peered through the peephole. A young officer was standing there.

I opened the door and nodded to him. "Officer Doohan?"

He nodded. "You're Aaron Zane?"

"Yes, I'm here with my mother, Julie, she's the one that called you. We've got an intruder in our house, but I've managed to restrain him."

"Any idea who he is?" the constable asked.

I nodded grimly. "Yeah, my mother's ex-husband, and my shitball of a father."

Clearly this was not a new phenomenon to the officer, because he simply nodded to me and I stepped aside, gesturing for him to enter. He was somewhat taller than me, and clearly fit. I looked outside and saw a police car parked right up behind our rented Jag. Toronto cop cars were dark in colour, so except for the lights on the roof, it didn't really stand out if you were just passing by in a vehicle. Good. The less attention for now, the better.

He pivoted into the living room, assessing the situation quickly and quietly. Dad craned his neck to goggle up at the cop, no doubt hoping he looked like a victim. It didn't work, because the officer than looked over at mom and approached her. "Are you okay, ma'am?"

"I... yes," mom managed to say, still holding herself. "It was a terrible shock to find him here."

Dad was now squirming and trying to yell through the improvised gag, but the cop paid no attention.

The cop kept his back to dad and seemed to be intent on blocking his view of mom, seeing as how she was so freaked out. I decided to provide a distraction by moving closer to my prisoner, and dad looked over at me with worry, as if I intended to hit him again.

"I'm just tightening these ropes I put on him," I called out to make sure they could hear me as I knelt over dad and gripped the cords around his wrists. He struggled and shouted, even tried to scream and pretend I was hurting him, but the officer ignored it. I tightened them again, and then did the same to his ankles, which were getting rather loose at this point. Even if he couldn't hurt us, he might've made a dash for it somehow.

Dad was making enough noise that it was hard to hear what mom and Officer Doohan were talking about. But I could hear she was using her meticulous teacher voice, so she was no doubt explaining to him very succinctly what had happened this evening and what we came home to.

I heard the word 'bottle' at one point, and the officer just nodded. He didn't seem all that perturbed my me coldcocking my dad with a wine bottle.

I looked down at dad and had to smirk evilly- his nose was very swollen, looking like a purple potato, although the bleeding seemed to have mostly stopped now. His black eyes were still watering.

I leaned in a little menacingly and dad's eyes widened with fright. It felt good somehow, because he knew that now I could be the one to hurt him, if I so chose. Fortunately, I wanted to play it safe while the cop was here and see how this all unfolded.

Finally, the cop nodded to mom and then turned to come back toward dad and me. He squatted down next to my father and simply assessed him without a simple hint of compassion. "You're Randolf Zane, sir? I'm Officer Doohan."

Dad just listened, staring up at the newcomer.

"Now I'd say it's quite obvious that you're going to be under arrest for breaking and entering, not to mention violating a peace order that you agreed to, coming no closer than two hundred meters to either your ex-wife or son. But in the interest of due process, I'm going to remove that gag from your mouth and see what you have to say while we wait for your ex-wife's lawyer to get here."

The officer strapped on a blue glove and then pulled the bloody, snotty rag out of my father's mouth. Dad coughed and gagged before looking at the officer wildly, almost shouting.

"They were naked together!" he rasped loudly, a wild and accusing glare at mom now. "They were talking about fucking one another! They-"

"Mister Zane," the officer said coolly, still betraying no emotion at all. "No outbursts, please. Frankly, wild and unsubstantiated accusations do you no good in this situation, since you are the one who has clearly committed a felony."

"I saw it!" dad insisted, glaring at me again. Officer Doohan was cleverly standing in the way of dad's view of mom. "I even recorded them naked together before this little bastard assaulted me!"

Officer Doohan looked at him skeptically.

"My... my phone," dad gasped, still squirming, but also casting his gaze around to find his cellphone. "I was recording... look at my phone..."

Officer Doohan looked at me for a moment and I just shrugged. I pointed to a cellphone on the floor, placed back when I'd found it when dad had been knocked out. The officer picked it up with his gloves and then examined the device for a second.

"Let me kneel up," dad gasped in desperation. "Please... I'll show you..."

I shrugged again and the officer took hold of dad and heaved him into a kneeling position. Dad wheezed and panted, now upright, but his hands were still bound behind his back, and his ankles still tied. The officer began to try and open the phone's gallery.

Dad turned his head to glare at mom, but the officer but his body in the way again. "Pay attention to what I'm doing, Mister Zane."

Dad forced himself to look back at the cellphone, still breathing heavily. Just then, the doorbell rang again and mom started slightly.

"That's probably your lawyer, mom," I said to her, getting her attention. "Y'wanna go get it?"

Mom nodded and left the room. Clearly Officer Doohan was simply dawdling while waiting for something else to happen. I heard the door open and then a hushed conversation between my mother and another woman. I heard mom sniffling and crying, but it sounded more like relief than grief to me. Seconds later, she came back into the room, accompanied by a woman I'd met before. It was indeed mom's lawyer, Janet Remington.

I hadn't seen her for quite a few years, but I remembered her well enough. She was about mom's height, maybe a titch taller, with brown hair and eyes, lighter than mom's. She was pretty, with her hair tied back in a ponytail at the moment. She was wearing a very expensive power suit, charcoal grey, and she exuded a sense of confident authority. She smiled at me and nodded.