Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom laughed. "He hasn't done me in quite that hard yet," she said before looking back at me. "But he's always welcome to try."

I pinched her nipples and mom shuddered and gasped, squirming now.

"God, you're like rabbits," my aunt sighed, shaking her head. "And much as I'd love to watch you fuck, I do need to get to work. Jules, I'm glad everything's okay and that your lawyer seems to have put this to bed finally. She sounds like a scary bitch."

"Y'don't know the half of it, Tray, but I think that chapter is over once and for all," mom said, nodding. "I'll call you again tomorrow, okay?"

"Can't wait," my aunt said, winking. "Love to you both. Bye."

"Love you too, Tray," mom replied, and then the chat screen went black as my aunt ended the call.

Mom and I sat silently for a few seconds, me still holding her boobs. Mom seemed to have stopped fingering herself. She looked back at me again. "She's really proud of you for protecting me last night, you know."

"Not like I was gonna shriek in terror and run out the door, leaving you to your fate," I reasoned, giving her a squeeze.

She giggled. "I know, but you acted very decisively, baby, and you knocked out your own father without a second thought."

"I did it almost without a first thought," I admitted. "And I'd do it again, without any thought."

She giggled. "I admit I cried and hyperventilated a bit when I told her, but Tray and I always do that when we confess scary moments to each other. That's why my eyes were red when you came in. Just had to get the sister moments out of the way."

"Must've freaked her out to hear that," I mused while mom turned around in my lap to sit on me, straddling my thighs with her pussy pressed to my cock.

Mom nodded. "Yes, but she burst into laughter when I told her you brained Randy with a wine bottle and laid him out. She was okay pretty quickly, once she knew about that."

She kissed my nose. "How's the crusade downstairs? Sounds funny to say, but that stain is the last remnant of your dad in this house, and the last bit of him we'll have to deal with ever again."

"It's slow going, but I'll keep at it," I said. "I don't want it there either. Every time I saw it, I'd think of him. Pass."

"You need to take a break, baby," mom pointed out. "It's only fair that I take a turn."

"I'll make a deal with you, mom," I said now. "You let me handle it. Meanwhile, you see to anything else, like feeding us or laundry. Let me get rid of dad, okay?"

Her eyes shone as she looked at me. "You know you're truly the man of the house, right? And I am your woman..."

Of course, we ended up making out, mom squirming her pussy all over my cock and her tits into my chest and face. Thankfully, she wasn't trying to get me hard, because I was too pooped to pop just yet. It wasn't even close to noon, and we'd fucked three times since getting up. She was just letting me feel what it was like to be her man. It was the best feeling on earth, no question.

She ended the makeout session and looked at me. "Well, as long as you take real breaks, Aaron. You haven't played games with your friends all week, you know. They'll think you've given in your nerd card and gone gay or something."

"Just found a better console to play on," I quipped, grinning and moving my thumbs around on mom's nipples like they were a D-pad. Mom giggled and gave me another little squirm, nipping my nose.

"I had an idea while I was talking to Tray," she said now, patting her palms gently against my chest. "It'll require me to step out for a bit, so I'll do that after I feed my man and you get back to your task. Deal?"

I nodded, intrigued by what she had planned. Knowing mom, it'd be fun. "Sure thing."

"Okay," she said now, clambering off me. "Mommy's going to take a shower and get the smell of endless sex off herself. After that, lunch on the deck, sound good?"

"Sounds amazing, mom," I said readily.

She blew me a kiss and wiggled off to the bathroom, glancing back to make sure I was watching her butt. I heard her singing to herself and turning on the shower, so I got up and went back downstairs, checking my phone while I was at it.

I'd told my friends about the encounter with my dad, and they were checking on me occasionally. I told them all was well, I just had to get his blood out of the carpet and I'd see them online after lunch for a bit.

There was also a text from Claudia. "Hope everything's going well, hero. 😉"

I texted her back. "Getting my dad's bloodstains out of the carpet."

"OMG, did you kill him?!"

"No, but I knocked him out with a wine bottle to the face, he might've bled on my mom's carpet. So now I'm cleaning it up."

"You should send him the cleaning bill."

"1, I don't want anything from that man ever, it's bad enough I sorta look like him. 2, part of his conditions for not going to jail is getting the fuck out of the province, literally forever, so he's got better things to do. And good riddance. It's a small price for me to pay if I never have to think about him again."

"Is your mystery gf there to look after you and keep you company?"

I couldn't help but smirk as I replied. "She and my mom are going shopping to get outta my hair while I do this gross job."

There was a couple of seconds before a response. "So she's getting along with your mom?"

"They're practically inseparable," was my answer. Might've been mean, but I didn't want to give Claudia hope. She was cute, sexy, fun, and no doubt great to fuck, but frankly, mom surpassed her in every conceivable way, so I wasn't interested, certainly not currently.

"My guys rarely get along with the 'rents," she confessed. "And they don't know how bi I am, since I never bring girls home except as 'friends'. They're pretty thick, you know?"

I laughed. "I've gotta get back at this, but I'll message you tonight. Hope you're having more fun than I am."

Her response was typical. "Got a gal comin' over to lick my pussy, so probs. Later, hero!"

I was still dabbing and dobbing away when mom came down, dressed in chic jeans and a light sweater that fit her snugly. She smiled at me. "I'll go and get some supplies while you're still at it, okay? What should dinner be, baby?"

I paused and thought about that. "It's been a week since we've had lasagna."

Mom smiled slyly. "Only if you promise to be the one who licks it up if mommy drops the goopy cheese on her tits this time, young man."

"Good luck getting me to stop," I laughed. Mom laughed as well, blew me a kiss, and then sauntered out.

I got back to work, and after a couple of minutes, I could swear I was beginning to see progress. The stain would hopefully look lighter once it had dried yet again. I'd need to leave it for at least an hour. I glanced through the curtains and saw that mom had taken the SUV, graciously leaving me the Jag to return on time. I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd taken it, though, it was a sweet ride.

I hopped upstairs and rinsed off quickly before getting dressed. I made sure to lock the front and back doors before getting into the Jag and driving it back to the dealership. I rolled into the lot and not long after killing the engine, I saw Melinda, the girl who had rented the car to me, coming out of the building and walking over.

"Well, hi there," she said with a smile as I closed the door. "Was she everything you dreamed she'd be?"

I nodded. "Smoothest ride I've ever had. From a car, I mean."

She snickered and gave me a naughty smile now. "Still with the dangerous sense of humour, I see. Love it. Wanna go get your paperwork sorted?"

There wouldn't be much, but by the book was okay with me. Instead of stopping at the front desk, where we'd done business before, she led me back to the offices near the rear of the space. She opened a door and gestured for me to step in.

"This is my dad's office, I'm allowed to use it if he's off work or just away from the building," she explained, closing the door. "It's more private, no need for the sales associates or rando customers to know your business, right?"

"Fair enough," I said amiably. I looked around the office. It wasn't huge, of course, but since this was a posh car dealership, and this was the office of the owner, it was suitably well-appointed. Melinda was wearing a pencil skirt and a blouse, no doubt regulation for the job she held. She wiggled around the desk and slid into her father's chair, gesturing for me to sit as well.

"Any feedback about the vehicle or your experience with us as a company?" she asked, her hands on the desk and leaning forward slightly.

Clearly she was looking for non-pat answers. I grinned. "Only thing smoother than the ride in that car was the customer service. Defo ten outta ten, would recommend."

Melinda blushed a little but also giggled and pat her palms against the desk. "Thanks. Means a lot when I do a good job."

"Anyone I need to tell about how good you were?" I asked with a hint of a smile.

"Oh, now you're just trying to get blown," she pretended to scoff. We were clearly settling into an easy routine and relaxing, no pretense of professionalism necessary. I guess that meant the room wasn't being monitored. Melinda wasn't all that much older than me, maybe just out of college, doing some entry-level work for her father's successful company.

"Hey, you did a good job," I assured her. "Do you actually do rentals yourself or just process?"

"I suppose I can do rentals, even if I never get to," she admitted, trying to not fidget.

"Okay, so when I rent again, I want to do it from you specifically, so that you get the credit," I announced. "Is there was a way to reach you personally so that I'm not stuck with someone else?"

She blushed a little but then smiled. "Want my number? That way you can call or text, gimme a heads up."

I nodded, pulling out my phone. She gave me a cell number that I added into my contacts and then hit dial. Half a second later, her phone began ringing on the desk.

"You've got me," she said, her smile a rather coy one. "Feel free to call or text for any reason, not just to rent a car. I mean, how often will you be doing that, right?"

"Totally fair," I agreed.

There was a moment of silence, which she finally broke with the question that was clearly on her mind. "So, are you seeing anyone?"

How the heck to answer that without getting her hopes up and just plain shooting her down? She did seem pretty damn nice, after all. And not at all bad to look at. Honey-blonde hair that reached her shoulder blades, and hazel eyes. Her blouse was just snug enough to let me know her boobs were a decent size, if not large. As I'd seen last night, she kept herself trim and fit, so no complaints there.

"I was recently dumped, so I'm just playing the field, I guess," I replied finally. It was sort of true, insofar as mom wasn't someone I could be with ultimately, and I needed to find 'her', to give mom that brood of grandkids she'd always wanted.

She smiled. "Hard to find time to date when you're playing chauffeur, right? How'd that night go, anyway?"

I shrugged. "Mom and her date went to Le Sanglier Doré for dinner to start the evening."

"Is that the nutso expensive French place in the north part of the city?" she asked, sounding envious.

I nodded. "Then it was off clubbing, followed by sneaking into High Park to goof around in one of the playgrounds."

"You're a good sport for putting up with that all night," she stated, sounding sympathetic. Then she kind of smirked. "Y'didn't have to listen to them get it on, did you?"

"Not in your car, anyway," I assured her, and she giggled. "Night had a rather startling ending, though."

"How so?" she asked, listening intently.

"When I got her home after the date, we went inside, and my dad, who had abandoned us years ago, was in there. He's not supposed to anywhere near us."

"Oh, shit," she breathed, sounding concerned. "What was he doing there? What happened?"

"He seemingly did a B and E while we were out, and he was in the living room when we got inside," I explained, intrigued by her seemingly genuine response of concern. "We both froze, he froze, and before he could do anything, I whipped a wine bottle across the room, hit him in the face and knocked him out."

"Shiiiiiiiiiit," she said again, still listening.

"I put him face down and tied his hands and ankles, then my mom's lawyer and the cops got called," I continued. "But he's got the message about never coming near us on pain of eternity in jail, so hopefully that's it."

I sighed and relaxed a little, realizing that recalling the tale had made me a little tense. "Not exactly the end we expected to mom's date night."

"Maybe not, but hopefully she knows what a big damn hero she has living under her roof," Melinda said, standing up and coming around the desk to lean in behind me and then hug me around the shoulders. "Not everyone's instinct to protect their mom instantly. Pretty sure my dad would protect these dumb cars before giving me a second thought."

"Hey now, you're awesome," I protested, turning my head just slightly, looking at her. If I'd dared to, I could've kissed her cheek now. "He's gotta know what an asset his daughter is."

"Oh, you sweet-talker," she said quietly, kissing my cheek and then getting up. She didn't return to her chair, she simply stood in front of me now, leaning back against the desk, lots of leg on display in hose beneath her pencil skirt. The toes of her heeled shoes touched mine now and she smiled. "We'd better get you outta here before my dad's office smells like sex."

I thought about that and it didn't sound bad, objectively, but I needed to get home to mom anyway. That's where I wanted to be, honestly. "Probably for the best. Still, that is a pretty sturdy-looking desk."

Melinda giggled. "One of these days, maybe we can find out. I have your number, I'll let you know when it's free for use."

I stood up while she went back around behind the desk and we began working on the papers I needed to sign to indicate the vehicle was returned in good condition. I also noticed that she'd managed to undo some buttons on her blouse, and I could now see down into her cleavage, which she was very clearly putting on display for my benefit.

"Sign there... and there..." she said, pointing to two places on the form and them grazing her fingers over my hand once I was in the right place. The touch was sensuous and gave me a tingle.

"Oh, damn," I said, looking at one of the lines. "I forgot to top off the tank after use."

"Don't worry about it," she said with a dismissive wave. "I've got cans of gas in the back, I'll top her off myself before sending her in. Least I can do."

"There's more of that amazing service I'm looking forward to," I said with a grin.

"Hopefully you'll find out about my other services soon, sport," she purred, standing up now. She came around and escorted me back toward the door of the office, but before I could open it, she reached out and placed her hand on it, keeping it shut.

She took my by the arm and turned me around while pressing me back against the door. A split second later, she pressed her lips to mine, kissing me. While it was unexpected, it wasn't unwelcome. It was a brief kiss, and I kissed her back, having just enough time to put my hands on her upper arms before she ended it.

"Mmmm, yep," she said finally, straightening herself out and doing up her blouse. "Defo keeping that phone number in my contacts."

She opened the door and we stepped out, walking casually some small distance apart, trying to look professional. It seemed to work, because nobody gave us a second glance. She walked me out to the Jag and then shook my hand, smiling.

"A pleasure, Mister Zane," she said pleasantly. "We look forward to your business."

"I look forward to working with you again, Melinda," I said, nodding my head. As a last gesture, I opened the door of the Jag for her and she slid into the driver's seat with a smile and a wink. She made sure her skirt rode up high enough as she got in that I could see her black panties. I closed the door and stepped back as the vehicle purred to life and then glided off around the building.

It was a warm morning, so the walk back was pleasant. I let my mind wander while I strolled, in no particular rush. If mom went to the supermarket I thought she would, I'd still get back before her easily. I Iet the events of that visit to the dealership play through my head. Melinda clearly was interested in me, and I had to admit, under other circumstances, I'd have the hots for her too.

It was weird, what seemed to be going on. Okay, yes, I'd never been exactly hurting for female companionship since I began dating in my early teens, but now that I was with mom, women seemed to be almost lusting after me. Certainly Claudia and her friends were. In a weird way, my teacher Norma gave me that vibe. And now there was Melinda, who hadn't done the Claudia thing and kept sexting me, but she's been flirting heavily and then outright kissed me. In her father's freaking work office.

The one thing that wasn't in question was that I was gonna tell mom all of this.

***

Back home...

Yes, I was determined to get this stain out of the carpet, but not only was it incredibly tedious and boring, but I was starting to get sore in my lower back from hunching over. Once I'd completed another round, I flopped down on my back, arms and legs wide, staring at the ceiling dully.

Some minutes later, I heard the SUV pulling up and then mom opened the door and came in and I tilted my head up to look. She had one or two small bags with her, but that couldn't have been everything, meaning there was more in the car. I'd go get them in due course, mom would've brought in anything that was frozen or needed to stay cold.

She paused as she saw my lying naked on the carpet, splayed out for her, seemingly.

"Hm, don't mind if I do," she said, mostly to herself. "Stay there, baby, don't move..."

No problem.

She wiggled out to the kitchen and put the stuff she had away. Less than two minutes later, she was back in the living room with me, and she was already naked. Mom worked fast, no doubt. She walked up to me and knelt down between my open legs. Without a word, she took my cock in her hand and began kissing and swirling her tongue around it. Before long, it was stiffening up and she pushed her lips down the shaft, reaching my root before staring to bob up and down.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, vibrating her lips around my cock and making me shiver. Predictably, she gave me a raging hardon in no time flat. She pulled her mouth off me and replaced it with her warm, slippery pussy, slotting me into place and sinking down slowly.

"Ahhhhh, that's the shit..." she sighed as she bottomed out on me before giggling at how funny she was. She leaned forward now, smiling down at me, her palms resting on my chest. This also meant I could reach up and fondle her boobs, an activity we both approved up. Mom began squirming around in slow circles, fucking me at a leisurely pace.

"Sooooo," she said with a blissful smile as I filled her. "I see the car is gone, so my industrious little boy returned it, did he?"

I nodded as I squeezed and massaged her tits. "Yeah, that Melinda girl received it from me."

She smirked down at me. "Is that all she received from you, Aaron?"

"I mean, mostly, yeah," I breathed, noticing that she was starting to squeeze her pussy around me, making it difficult to think. "I'll... tell you after..."

Mom seemed to agree to this and went back to simply fucking me. We squirmed and pumped against one another for some time before I sat up and then swung mom around into a new position. She gasped as I pressed her onto the chesterfield, kneeling in front of it, her tits resting on the seat cushions.

1...45678...11