Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops," mom said in a coy voice as she felt my dick get hard. "Silly me..."

She shifted around until she found the head of my cock and sank down onto me, sighing in pleasure. My hands squeezed her ass cheeks as I moaned. I bottomed out and she hugged herself to me, just enjoying the feeling of me deep inside her. No complaints on my end, I promise you.

"Mmmmm," she murmured in my ear. "Sucks to be any woman who isn't me right now..."

Mom slid up and down on me for a while, and we both knew I wasn't ready to cum yet. However, I was more than happy to help mom cum. She shuddered and groaned, bathing my groin in her cum as she peaked. After sitting still for a while, she pulled herself off me and then got down on the floor, kneeling between my legs. She pushed her mouth down my cock and cleaned me off slowly, enjoying herself.

She gave me one long, last lick, followed by kissing the head, and then got to her feet. She exited the living room with a wiggle in her walk, pausing in the doorway to look at me and throw a little bump of her hip in my direction, along with a wink. I sagged back in the chesterfield for a moment, staring off blankly at the curtains and big bay window. Damn, mom was something.

I still had a hardon when I got up. I felt a little silly walking around with a boner, but there wasn't much to be done about it, mom left me the exact opposite of hanging.

I thought the hydrogen peroxide was up in the closet in the hallway where we kept most of the household medical supplies, so I went up to check. Getting to the stairs meant going by the dining room, and mom was in the open kitchen. She watched me as I went to the stairs, giggling and making kissy noises as my dick pointed the way. I didn't give her the finger somehow.

I went to the closet and found the brown bottle of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide. I remembered mom occasionally treating my scrapes and boo-boos with it when I was younger, before administering the magic kisses that made my terrible wound all better. I fully believed in the power of mom's kisses back then, and I had to admit, I was beginning to again, quite willingly.

I found Q-tips and got two small pails, running warm water into them. I went downstairs with my assorted goodies. Mom was at the stove, and it smelled like she was making omelettes. She was humming to herself and wiggling around, her cute butt moving and swaying. She seemed to be recovered from last night's fright, but we'd see how she felt later. She was full of orgasm hormones at the moment, after all.

Trekking into the living room, I knelt down next to the stain caused by my father and examined it, making a wry face. It wasn't quite as bad or as large as I initially thought, but it was still ugly. It seemed to be dry, which was one of the prerequisites for my current solution to the problem, according to Google. At least for blood. Wasn't sure about snotty blood, or bloody snot. Guess we'd see in a bit.

I put aside my distaste and got to work, dabbing at the outermost edge of the stain with my Q-tip that I'd dunked in the peroxide. By now, my hardon had gone away. Clearly dealing with my dad's blood was a libidoectomy. Not that I blamed me. Who could keep an erection around a charming mixture of blood and snot?

My Q-tips kept coming away stained heavily, and I tried some dry blotting now that I'd moistened the carpet with peroxide. I couldn't notice a difference yet, but persistence was my ally in this unwelcome war.

"Breakfast is ready, baby," mom called from the kitchen. "I've already set the table."

I put my gear down and stood, heading into the kitchen. Mom had indeed already set the little table for us, and was making mimosas. The kitchen and dining room smelled wonderful. She'd made asparagus and Swiss cheese omelettes, with fried potatoes on the side.

"Awesome, mom," I said readily as I joined her. "You're the best."

She blushed and gave me a cute smile, her hands behind her back. "Oh? Don't suppose you'd care to express that sentiment with deeds rather than words?"

Damn right I did.

I pulled mom in close and she melted into my arms as we kissed. The kiss quickly became a makeout session, and my cock was swelling. Mom giggled and pulled her mouth away, giving me a wicked smile.

"Food'll get cold if I give in, you animal. And boy, do I want to give in. Let's eat and then you can fuck me on the big table, okay?"

"Better than okay," I answered, pulling out her chair for her. Mom settled into it, leaning over to kiss my now-hard cock as a thank-you before I returned to my own seat. We both dug into our meal, keeping our phones on the table but turned over to ignore them unless they absolutely needed our attention. Mom had given Janet a specific ring and notification sound in case she wanted to contact us, and Becky hadtoo. I didn't have anyone who couldn't wait.

The food was great, and mom's mimosas were a wonderful touch. I couldn't really conceive of living any other way than this from now on. Literally the only way to make this better was to finally have Aunt Tracy here for mom and for me to find 'her' so I could give mom the grandchildren she'd always wanted. Not that we were in a rush, mind. I was loving my time alone with her.

Mom actually finished before me and gave me a sly smile before pushing back her seat and crawling under the table.

"Keep eating, baby," she purred from below. "I'm just going to have my dessert course..."

I don't know if you've tried to eat an omelette and drink a mimosa while your mom the sex goddess blows you, but it's not exactly easy to keep concentrating. I could feel mom holding my shaft and fondling my balls gently while her mouth slid up and down its length, bringing me back to a raging hardon again.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed before pulling her mouth off with a wet 'pop' and then asking a question while she kept stroking. "How we doing up there, Aaron?"

"Eating as fast as a I can, mom," I managed to say in a trembling voice, making her giggle and go back to sucking on my dick. Somehow I finished and made enough noise putting down my knife and fork that she could hear me do it. Mom let go of me and started backing out from underneath the table.

She wasn't ready and squeaked when I picked her up bodily and spun her around to plunk her down on the large dining room table.

"Goodness," she breathed as I pushed her onto her back with her legs off the side. Her eyes shone with excitement. "Someone's feeling assertive."

Her legs were hooked over my shoulder and mom yelped in delight as I speared my cock deep inside her already wet pussy. I leaned forward and put my hands on her tits while I began thrusting in and out of her. She was already making those delightful squishing noises and she was panting and moaning, her eyes closed while she let me do as I pleased.

This wasn't gentle lovemaking, I was needing to fuck her, hard. Mom's pussy gripped me wetly, the slipperiness balancing with the friction of her tight tunnel. Her hands were gripping my forearms, kneading and flexing on them, the nails grazing on my skin.

"Gnnn, yes... yes..." she hissed, rocking herself against me, her hair splayed out beneath her on the table. "Ohhhh, fuck me, baby... fuck mommy good... make her cum..."

That was my intent, and I pounded myself inside her. Despite how sturdy the table was, it began rocking a little, I could feel it. We were clearly really going at it and were both lost in the sensations. I knew this wouldn't last long, but it didn't need to. We just wanted to fuck.

Mom grappled onto me and pulled herself up, folded into a 'V' shape to jam her mouth against mine and kiss me greedily. Her tongue plunged past mine and was almost in my throat. She was clearly really worked up. She kissed me for as long as she could in this position before flopping back, her arms spread out and her head tossing from side to side as she writhed against me, churning for all she was worth.

"Fuuuuuck..." she moaned loudly. "Baby... I'm gonna cum so-"

She stopped talking and clamped her hands over her mouth tightly, bucking and shuddering while she shrieked into her palms. Her pussy clenched tightly, throbbing around me, and then I felt her squirting. This set me off and I groaned, almost bellowed, as I pushed inside as far as I could, pumping my cum deep into her molten tunnel.

Mom's legs slid out off my shoulders and trailed down, hanging over the table while I slumped forward, resting on her chest, my face between her heaving tits. Her skin was warm and wet, the lovely scent of her body surrounding me. I never wanted to move.

"Ohhh, baby," she sighed finally, her fingers now gently tangling in my damp hair. "What you do to me..."

I lifted my head and sucked one of mom's nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Mom gave out a little gasp and shivered, her fingers clenching and her legs wrapping around my thighs. She pushed her chest up against my mouth. Her pussy was still fluttering around my cock, which was oozing inside her. I sucked on her tit and mom cooed and mewled, enjoying the sensations.

I moved to the other breast and mom shuddered and squeaked as I not only swirled my tongue around the nipple but gave it a little bite and tugged on it with my teeth. She pulled her hips up and against me reflexively, her wet pussy still holding me in place. Why would I want to be anywhere except deep inside my mother?

Finally, I pushed myself up and mom sighed happily, caressing her body and giving me a dreamy look. I knew it was time to pull out so mom could indulge in her favourite pastime and clean my cock, followed by eating my cum that was stored in her pussy.

"Let's try something, baby," she suggested, wiggling to the side. "Get up here and lie down straight, I think you'll fit."

I did as mom requested and clambered up onto the table, turning onto my back and lying down its length. It was just about six feet, so I barely fit on it. Mom then got over my middle and squatted. I knew what she was up to now. With her feet planted on either side, she was in a low squat, her pussy directly over my still-hard cock. She reached inside herself and used her fingers to begin teasing the cum out.

Just like she'd done the other day, she managed to get my pearly goop slowly out of her pussy and it dribbled onto my head and down my shaft. Before she lost any into my pubic hair, mom quickly moved around to kneel between my parted legs and plunged her mouth down onto my cock like it was the last thing she'd ever eat.

She moaned loudly. I moaned loudly. Her tongue swirled and churned around my dick, and she was sucking too, making sure to get every last trace of cum out of my balls. There would be more later, after all.

My mom, the cumpire.

"Ahhhhh," she said finally, pulling her head back up and smiling at me contentedly. "Young man for breakfast, what a treat..."

She giggled at her joke while I smirked at her and she gave my cock some kisses before lightly tapping my head and shaft around her face for fun. If she was happy, I was happy. And hey, there were some pretty amazing benefits to keeping my mom happy, wouldn't you agree?

Mom got on top and sat on me again, my deflating cock squished between us. She looked down at me, smiling lovingly and running her hands over my chest.

"D'you think you'd let me shave you down there, Aaron?" she asked. "Not only is it sexy when a guy does it, but it means I won't lose any of that yummy, yummy cum into your pubes when I clean you off."

Called it.

I chuckled and reached up to fondle her readily available breasts and she hummed in pleasure at the touch. "Mom, pretty sure you could shave the Wiggles or Paw Patrol logo into my pubes and I'd let you at this point. Kinda your slave, y'know."

She giggled again. "Same, my love. I seem to lack any capacity to say no to you. Not that I have a problem with that. Well, if you're game, maybe we'll do that during our next shower, hm?"

I simply nodded and mom glanced out at the living room. "So how's it going in there?"

"No noticeable change yet, but the stuff's comin' out, so maybe that's a good sign, right?" I replied. "I'll clean up in here and then get back at it."

"Don't I need to take a turn?" she asked.

"First off," I explained, giving her breasts another squeeze to let her know I was serious, "I don't want you any closer to dad than you need to be, even if it's just the blood he shed on our living room carpet. You don't deserve that. Secondly, there's someone you haven't told about all this and deserves to know."

Mom realized I was talking about her sister, my aunt Tracy, and a look of dismay passed through her eyes for a brief moment. "Oh, God, you're right. I... it never even occurred to me, what with everything that's happened."

"She'll forgive you, mom," I chuckled. "You need to go tell her."

"I'll make a deal with you," she said finally, squirming on my cock to make her point. "We do the dishes together, then you take another stab at the carpet while I go call your aunt. Deal?"

"Fair enough," I said amiably, even though she was keeping me pinned. "When you're done, just come back down and we'll see where-"

"Nuh-uh," mom interrupted, shaking her head. "No, baby. You take a crack at it and then come up. Your aunt'll want to see you too and make sure you're okay. Give mommy about fifteen minutes to talk, in case she cries or anything, and then come up and join us. Honestly, I love having you in the picture and doing things with me, because it's starting to get to Tray."

"It is?" I asked. It had been long enough since I'd seen my aunt in person that I didn't know what to expect or look for, really, what her tells were. But not only had mom and aunt Tracy been in love and lovers forever when they were younger, but mom had secretly kept in contact with her older sister after she moved away so suddenly.

So if mom picked up on indications that seeing me with her was weakening my aunt's will about visiting or even moving back, then I was more than willing to take her word for it. Once Tracy was here, I'd try to find someone to marry them. Mom deserved that.

Mom lay down on top of me and kissed me deeply. We made out, caressed and fondled one another for some time before she finally got up and got off the table. I sat up and got down as well. We gathered up the breakfast dishes and cutlery and headed to the sink. I scraped away any debris while mom took the pan off the stove and began running the water.

Washing the dishes was a ridiculous affair, since we insisted on goofing around and being body-to-body. We kept 'accidentally' getting suds and soapy water all over one another, and pretty soon our bodies were slippery and glistening. Mom whooped as I managed to slide a finger between her cheeks and poked her ass. She in turn got her hand on my dick and began massaging it.

I pinned her back against the sink now, the two of us staring silently into each other's eyes while she jerked my hardening cock and I massaged her slippery breasts. We kept as close as we could while still allowing her room to stroke my member. Mom had an amazing ability to get me erect, no matter how recently I'd cum.

She didn't need to tell me to get inside her. I simply pulled her hand aside while she widened her stance, her legs outside mine now. She kept looking up into my eyes as I lined up my cock with her pussylips and pushed up and inside. Mom shuddered and bit her lip, her arms going around my shoulders while I held her by her waist.

We made love silently, saying nothing. Nothing needed to be said. Aside from our increasingly heavy breathing, the only sound was our soapy wet bodies slithering together. Her big tits were sliding around against my chest, her fingers flexing on my neck. It wasn't long before she shivered and sighed, pressing her pussy against me and cumming.

"Mmmm, just what I needed," she said happily, letting me step back and for my cock to slip out of her. Because my tool likely still tasted like soap, and because I hadn't cum, mom saw no need to drop to her knees and clean me off. Just as well, since I wanted to get back to cleaning the rug without a hardon anyway. We did the rest of the dishes quickly and efficiently and then wiped ourselves down with water from the sink.

"Ho-kay, off I go to tell my big sissy about what a donkey-raping shit-eater my ex-husband was last night and listen to her tell me 'I told you so...'." mom sighed, slapping her hands together before turning and heading upstairs. She looked back at me. "Fifteen minutes, baby."

She put some extra wiggling into her butt on the way up as an incentive for me. It was going to work, I'll tell you that much. I went back into the living room and did an assessment of the situation so far. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but I thought the stain looked a little lighter. I'd left it for the best part of an hour, so I went and got fresh warm water from the sink.

I dabbed and dobbed away, trying to avoid thinking of mom and fucking her, lest the beast return. My phone pinged occasionally, my friends just blathering and asking what was up. I'd no doubt have to tell them later. I'd vented about my dad to them countless times, and they were sympathetic. No word yet from Claudia, which was actually encouraging, it meant she was taking my request seriously. That spoke well to her character.

My phone timer pinged, and it had been fifteen minutes before I even knew it. I looked in surprise and glanced at my buckets. The Q-tips were still coming away reddish, but I swear I was making progress. I'd keep at this until the problem was solved. I wanted mom to be happy with her rug.

Shit, I also needed to return the Jag today. Couldn't forget that.

I trotted upstairs, giving the carpet a chance to rest and dry again. Still naked, I headed into mom's room and found her sitting cross-legged on her bed, her laptop in front of her. She was chatting with Aunt Tracy, smiling and talking cheerfully at this point. She looked over and smiled at me, and I could see her eyes were a little red.

"There's my big, strong hero," she said, turning the laptop screen my way so Aunt Tracy could see me. "There he is, Tray, the man of the hour."

"Got that right," my aunt agreed, smiling as well. She was naked, just like my mom, and sitting the same way. It clearly didn't bother her at all that I could see her nude. Her pussy was shaved, just like mom's. "So, has your mom been rewarding you for saving her, handsome?"

"More than I deserve," I quipped as I joined mom on the bed. I got onto the mattress and sat behind her against the headboard, my legs spread out. Mom clued in to what I had planned and snuggled back against me, bringing my hands around to rest on her stomach. She kept her legs parted as well so Aunt Tracy could see her womanhood. My aunt grinned.

"You two look amazing together," she sighed happily. "Wish I had a strapping young man to look after me."

"Get your ass back here then, slut," mom teased, reaching down and using two fingers to pull her pussylips apart and expose her inner pink to her sister.

"Wor-king on iiiiit," Aunt Tracy said, her voice carrying a hint of exasperation. Apparently this wasn't new between them. "Y'know I can't just leave, Jules."

"As long as it's the endgame, Tray," mom said, stroking herself. "And before I'm collecting a pension."

"God, you're such a pushy brat," my aunt groused, rolling her eyes. "You'd think Aaron kept you too tired to keep harassing me."

"He's getting better at wearing me out," mom quipped while I reached up and began massaging her tits, giving Aunt Tracy a show. "He's already fucked me and made me cum three times this morning."

"Jesus, you've gotta love how virile young men are," my aunt breathed, reaching down and fondling her own pussy now. "If he beats up your cunt one-tenth as well as he laid out his father..."

1...34567...11