Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she turned to look at me.

"Well," she said, taking another breath. "Quite the evening, hm?"

"Not exactly how we planned it, but perhaps it was for the best," I suggested with a shrug. "I mean, maybe this is finally all behind us, right?"

Mom giggled, looking at me. "I can't believe I'm getting a pep talk from a naked teenage boy. My life is so weird these days."

"Well, naked teenage boy has had a long day and is feelin' the need for some shuteye," I said, stretching my arms over my head.

"Any room in this plan for a fragile mommy?" mom asked in a little girl voice. "She doesn't want to be alone tonight, after all."

"You sleeping in that dress?" I asked with a smirk.

"Brat," she giggled, swatting my abs with the back of her hand before walking back into the living room and sighing as she saw something. "Oh, my poor rug..."

I saw it now, the place where dad had bled and got snot everywhere while he was lying down and restrained.

"Is that gonna come out?" I queried, noticing mom's grimace.

"We'll try a few remedies ourselves, and if that doesn't work, we'll call in a pro," she answered. "But that's for tomorrow, Aaron. Frankly, I'm tired too."

We walked upstairs together, hand in hand, taking it slow. We headed to mom's room, and she let me take off her dress. We took turns going to the bathroom and when I came out, mom was already lying on her bed, completely naked, waiting for me. She stretched out her arms, wanting me.

I almost tumbled into her embrace and we wrapped ourselves up in one another. We were both warm, and there was no need for a cover. It was now Saturday, and we would wait until we woke up to decide how to dispose of our weekend.

"I'm sorry about all that, Aaron," she whispered, looking at me in the dark, her lips close to mine.

"I'm sorry too," I replied, my hands making sure I was holding her as close as possible. She had one of her legs slung over my hip, my cock pressed to her pussy. "I'm sorry I'm related to that sack of garbage. I'm sorry if looking at me hurts you because of that fact."

"No, baby," she said gently, caressing my facing lovingly. "He gave me you, didn't he? Even the world's biggest fuck-ups and sacks of garbage can do one right thing in their lives."

She smiled at me. "And you are pretty much the most right thing for me ever."

We kissed lovingly, lost in one another before drifting off to sleep in a deep embrace. We'd no doubt feel more emotional fallout and anxiety over tonight's incident in the coming days, but for now, sleep was a blissful shield from the madness.

I dreamed of mom and how I could make her smile.

***

Saturday morning...

I woke up slowly, beginning a long stretch. It didn't take much time to figure out I was alone in the bed. Mom was up and elsewhere. I was lying on my stomach and opened my eyes. I could smell mom, and it made me happy.

I cocked up my head just a bit, and I heard the shower running. Okay, she was getting showered. Just weird she didn't get me up to go with her. Was she feeling fragile and having regrets? I thought I'd better check on her, at the very least.

I pulled on a robe as I got out of bed and went to her bathroom. I poked my head in the door. "Mom?"

"Hi, baby," she called back. "Good morning. It sounds like you're at the door."

"Just... giving you space, in case you wanted it," I said somewhat awkwardly.

I heard her giggle. I looked over at the shower now, and I could see that the door was open. The room was steamy, but I could see my fully naked mom.

"Get in here, you silly-billy," she said in a cute voice. I dropped my robe, walked over and stepped into the shower. Mom was smiling at me while she lathered herself up. "You looked so peaceful sleeping that I decided to let you keep going. We had a long day, after all, not to mention a pretty interesting night."

I blushed and rubbed the back of my head. "I thought maybe you were feelin' a little sensitive about last night's events and needed space to work things out, maybe adjust how things... how things've been going."

"Aaron," mom said in a gentle voice as she moved into me, taking my hands in hers. "Last night changed nothing. I told you, this past week together, everything that's happened, it's changed something in me. Some neurochemistry altered or something, but our life the way we've been living it, that's my new reality. I want no other way to be."

She smiled and blushed a little. "Okay, I may have had a few moments of second-guessing myself when I got up this morning and got in here, but not because of what we have, baby. I was worrying about screwing up your life if we got caught."

She looked up at me now, and her eyes were shining with her honesty. "But I want this, Aaron. All of it, wholly and completely. I yearn for it and crave it. I think I knew that once you'd breastfed from me and bonded with me again, like when you were a baby. There was no going back at that point. If I stopped all this, it would be to protect you, my love. Not because I wanted to."

She moved in closer now, and she wrapped her arms around me. I put my hands on her butt. She kept looking into my eyes. "And maybe we have to behave a little more in public, be a bit more careful, but I don't want to. Never doubt it. I want to keep fucking you, making love to you, and pretending I'm going to have your baby."

I smiled. "I want that too, mom."

"Good," she said, pulling back and turning around to lean forward against the shower wall now. "What're the chances of you fucking my ass and making me scream, then?"

I grinned evilly. I was already starting to get hard. "Pretty damn good, I'd say."

I gripped mom's ass cheeks, massaging them and pulling them around, parting them and exposing her little knot. Mom moaned in pleasure, but then gasped and shuddered as I directed one of the water jets directly between her cheeks and onto the waiting pucker. She squirmed and writhed, mewling in need while I assaulted her ass with the water.

Meanwhile, I was sliding my cock back and forth along her pussy, getting myself harder and harder. Mom reached under herself and allowed her fingers to caress my cock as it stroked by. Those wicked fingers rippled against my erection until I was harder than a steel bar.

We both groaned loudly as I pushed inside her pussy.

"Gawwwwwd, Aaron," she sighed, her eyes closed as she kept leaning forward, holding herself up. "You feel so good, baby. I can't wait until you're in my ass again..."

"I love you, Julie," I said, calling her by her first name like I had during our date the night before. Mom grunted and gasped as I fucked her, grinding back against me wantonly.

"I love you too, Aaron," she panted, squeezing herself around me. "Best date ever..."

I couldn't argue that point as I thumped my hips against her ass, driving my dick inside her greedy pussy. Mom felt amazing, and she knew how to fuck. Her control over her pussy muscles was like nothing I'd felt from any teen girl before, but she'd been fucking longer than those girls had been alive, so it made sense, right?

Mom shuddered and screeched now, pushing back desperately as she began to cum. I was glad she popped so readily, since I still needed to fuck her ass. Once she'd calmed down, a good thirty seconds during which I kept drilling her, I slowly pulled out, making her almost whine in protest. Then she shivered and squirmed some more as I pressed the head of my cock against her knot.

The groan she let out was absolutely wonderful and shameless as I pushed through that tight ring.

God, it felt amazing.

I hilted myself deep inside her and mom pushed back on her hands, wanting me as far in as she could get me. She trembled and shuddered at the welcome penetration, squirming her ass around to let me know how wonderful she felt too. Once we'd both adjusted, I began to slowly slide back and forth, watching in fascination as my cock disappeared inside her amazing ass, the way the pink ring pulled back a little with my shaft on the withdrawal.

"So good... so good..." she murmured. "Oh, baby, so good..."

Minor understatement, mom.

I sawed back and forth inside her, and I could feel I wouldn't last long. Mom had me so damn horny already that I was gonna pop. All I had to do was last long enough to make her cum, since she loved anal orgasms. I'd already given her one in her pussy, so I figure two wasn't a bad beginning to the morning. Mom seemed to be on a hair trigger too, so that'd work to my advantage in terms of meeting her needs.

I thumped inside her hard, breaking her rhythm and mom gasped loudly.

"Fuck!" she cried out, beginning to make. "Aaron, fucking cum in meeeeeeeee!"

That was all it took. I jammed myself in as far as I could, pressing up on my toes and groaning loudly as mom screeched. My molten cum pumped inside her greedy ass, which clenched and flexed around me. Mom's panting and moaning made me cum even harder, my entire body tingling.

She sagged and her knees almost buckled, but I caught her, managing to hold her up. Just as well, since I was still deep inside her butt. Mom was breathing heavily and trembling. I was too. We stayed still for some time, trying to come down from a huge shared orgasm. I could feel my cock still throbbing and dribbling the last drops of my cum into her ass. It was still squeezing around me.

Heaven.

"Ohhhh, baby," mom said finally, coming to. "You got mommy good that time."

"Ditto," was all I managed to say.

"Well, let's get cleaned up and then get on with our day, shall we?" she suggested, slowly pushing herself up the wall to a standing position directly in front of me. She looked up to smile at me and reached to put her hands on my butt cheeks. "We need to plan out what we wanna do, after all. We still have an entire weekend."

"I can tell you who I wanna do," I quipped, making mom snicker and wiggle her ass against me, keeping my dick trapped inside her. I fondled and caressed her breasts for some time before we parted, my cock finally flopping out of her. Mom started by washing me, getting me all over. Not surprisingly, she spent lots of time making sure my groin was clean. She giggled as she wished me off, giving me kisses and putting her mouth around me, sliding it in and out before letting go.

"My turn, baby," she cooed, standing up now. I began washing her upper body and mom sighed languidly, stretching her arms over her head, her eyes closed and her tits thrust forward. I had lots of fun cleaning those, and she didn't mind how much time I took, clearly. She sighed as I slowly cleansed her tits, and giggled as I kissed them.

I kept washing her, planting kisses as I moved down her body. My mouth reached her smooth pussy, and I kissed her there, making her moan and take gentle hold of my head. She shivered and gasped as I managed to snake my tongue inside her.

"Brat," she giggled, her fingers in my hair still. "Go easy, mommy is very sensitive still."

I played nice and settled for cleaning her again, punctuating the task with little kisses. I was careful with her ass, since I'd just fucked it and made her cum hard. Mom seemed to have no objections, cooing and sighing as I cleaned her.

"Mmmm, c'mon up and dance with mommy, baby," she said finally, once my task was done. I rose to my feet and we embraced, losing ourselves in a deep and loving kiss. We slowly turned around in the shower, as close as we were likely to get to 'dancing', but our tongues made up for it, tangling around each other and caressing the insides of our mouths.

"Are we gonna fuck all day?" she asked, murmuring through our sloppy kiss. I love how her body felt pressed to mine, her tits squashed to my chest, her smooth pussy against my cock.

"Anywhere and everywhere you want, mom," I replied, still kissing her. My hands were gripping her ass cheeks, squeezing them. I felt my cock stir again. So did mom, and she giggled.

"I love you so much, Aaron," she whispered, now looking into my eyes while we slowly turned. "I am more in love with my little boy than any mommy ever has been."

We finally disentangled from one another and got out of the shower. Mom waited while I dried her off, and she returned the favour. She took my by the hand and led me back into the living room, where we tumbled onto the bed, naked and lost in yet another kiss, our hands wandering and exploring. It was one of those moments I never wanted to end.

So of course, my phone buzzed.

"Go ahead and answer whoever that is, baby," mom whispered, ending our kiss. "I should check my phone to see if Janet had anything to say to me."

Reluctantly, I parted from mom and rolled over to get my phone from the bedside table. There were two messages from my gaming friends, but about ten from Claudia, starting last night.

The first message from her was simply a nudie pic, her lying in her bed, fully naked and giving the camera a coy smile. The next message was a video of her still in bed, but now she had her legs spread and was fingering her smooth pussy, biting her lip as she brought herself closer to orgasm.

The next message was a text, asking if I liked the show. What followed was a series of texts that asked where I was and why I hadn't responded. It was unlike me. The last two indicated that she was not angry but rather concerned.

"It's Claudia, mom," I said out loud, informing my mother, who was only a few feet away checking her own phone for updates. "She sent me a naughty pic and a video last night, but when she didn't hear from me, she got concerned from the sounds of it."

Mom considered for a moment. "I guess message her back and tell her the truth, baby. Just curate the bits she doesn't need to know. She seems like a nice girl."

I nodded and texted her back, explaining that my night had been derailed by an intruder in our house and I'd slept in a little to shake off the evening's excitement. The message I sent was seen within two seconds of being sent (girls and their phone, Jesus...) and then I saw a reply coming in.

"OMG are you okay? Is everyone okay?"

I replied that all was well, nobody hurt and the perp seen to.

"Any idea who it was?"

I guess telling her some more of the truth was the right thing to do.

"Yeah, it was my shitball of a father who abandoned us years ago. My mom and I were out celebrating her new job and when we got back, we found him snooping in the living room. He's supposed to never contact us except through a lawyer, but he decided to do a B&E instead."

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry. What happened?"

I sighed and kept texting. "I winged a wine bottle at his face and knocked him out. I restrained him and we waited for the cops and mom's lawyer to get here. He got taken away, and he knows there's lots of jailtime involved if he ever bothers us again."

"Wow, Zane, you totes went Rambo on your dad and protected your home! That's pretty fire!"

I almost laughed. How did she even know who Rambo was? I only did because of video games and watching Stallone movies with mom. She loved Rambo. I began answering again. "Thanks, but keep this totally under your hat for now, okay? Word spreads and my mom is still really freaked out. I don't want things getting awkward for her, you know?"

"Okay, that's fair. No one'll hear it from me, Zane."

I smiled. "Thanks, Claudia, I owe ya one. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier, this was a batshit night. I'll message you later today, okay?"

"You'd better, Zane!" came the response.

Smirking, I couldn't help myself as I sent a final text. "Nice tits, btw."

A few seconds passed, and then another message from Claudia. I opened the MMS and she was smiling at the camera while standing up, having taken off her top and was shimmying her tits at the camera for me.

"Oh, y'mean THESE? They're always around for you, Zane. Don't forget it!"

I nodded and put my phone down before looking over at mom. "Any word from Janet?"

"Nothing unusual," mom replied, putting her own phone down and then rolling onto her back, looking at the ceiling. "The constable dropped Randy off after getting him treated, no questions were asked. Janet says his phone is pretty normal, which I find surprising, but maybe he clears it out regularly."

"Someone at school was tellin' me that even if you erase something from your phone, it's not necessarily gone forever," I mentioned. "Someone who's really good with that sorta thing might be able to pull up old files, even erased ones."

Mom nodded. "That's what Janet said, and she has a pair of young and brilliant hackers she can get to look at the phone and try to dig up any more dirt on Randy, really scare him off for good. She's very thorough that way."

"Did she find anything about you or us?" I queried.

Mom shrugged. "Just your dad bitching in messages about what a raw deal he got and calling me names. I'm pretty sure if Janet thought anything she found was dangerous to us or actionable, she'd move on it. I trust her completely."

"Yeah, I think I do too," I agreed, rolling onto my side and pulling mom to me. She turned in to face me and snuggled close, our bodies fitting together perfectly. She looked into my eyes as she caressed my cheek gently. It was so obvious how much she loved me. I hoped it was obvious how much I loved her too.

"So I had an idea for how to celebrate our li'l victory last night," I said quietly, one of my hands kneading her pliant butt cheeks.

She smiled. "Tell me."

"Tonight, before we go to bed, our nightcap should be that bottle of wine I busted dad's face with," I suggested.

Mom pressed her face into my shoulder, trembling as she began giggling uncontrollably. It was almost a full minute before she looked up, and she had tears of mirth on her face, eyes shining with delight.

"That's a wonderful idea, baby," she whispered to me. "Make sure to give it a thorough cleaning before you fuck me with it, just in case it's got his blood on it still."

We both went silent, having the exact same thought at the exact same time.

The rug.

We got up and went downstairs together, bringing our phones and some robes with us. I think the robes were simply a reflexive precaution for both of us after last night. We went into the living room and stared at the stain on the rug. It had no doubt set in by now.

"Damn," mom sighed. "Well, we were in no shape to think about it last night, so I'll give us a pass for not being on top of it."

I was already Googling how to remove blood stains from a rug. "We've got a couple of options, the one that'll stink least and seems most natural to me is to keep dabbing at it with hydrogen peroxide and then blotting with a damp cloth."

"Gnnnn, this'll take hours," mom moaned, sagging. "I had so much fun and fucking planned."

"The rug's important, mom," I said reasonably with a shrug. "And we'll still have plenty of time to mess around, I promise."

Mom smirked. "Yet another pep talk from a naked teenage boy. Two in less than twelve hours. I've got to be setting a record."

"Tell you what," I suggested. "You go and make breakfast for us, and I'll begin the initial treatment here, okay? Hopefully we'll have the section of rug dried out by late afternoon. That still leaves us the evening and night to do whatever we want free of distractions."

Mom gave me a naughty smile. "Okay. But first..."

She took my hand and led me over to the chesterfield. She sat me down and then clambered onto my lap, straddling me. She pulled herself tight against me, her tits mashed to my chest while her pussy squashed into my cock. Mom had her arms wrapped around me and kissed me deeply, her tongue sliding into my mouth. We made out for some minutes, with mom squirming on my lap, her gooey pussy waking the beast.