Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed up just slightly as I put the jet's nozzle back inside her, which turned out to be a good idea. Because once I hit the trigger, mom shrieked and her leg flashed out reflexively. If I hadn't moved, she would've likely kicked me in the nads completely involuntarily. I clenched my teeth as I kept the trigger pressed, blasting mom's insides with the intense water pressure. It was like one of the jets hairdressers use in their salons. Mom used it to wash her hair and also to give herself intense orgasms.

No shit.

Mom squealed and wailed and thrashed, pressing forward with her hips before finally just collapsing and lying still, slumped against the wall. I stopped the jet and pulled it out of her. She twitched or trembled a little occasionally, so I hadn't killed her. Might've turned her nervous system to jelly, but I hadn't killed her. Whew.

"'m'okay, baby," she mumbled, her chin still drooped to her collarbone and her eyes closed. She gestured in what was meant to be a feeble wave. "Go clean up, I'll... wait here..."

Rather unsteadily, I stood up and moved under the other shower jet. I was getting drunker, for sure. And I imagine mom was pretty shitfaced, unless the endorphins and dopamine blasts from her constant orgasms somehow nullified alcohol. I washed as best I could and gargled the very warm water a few times to try and get the taste of molasses out of my mouth. I wouldn't be able to brush my teeth tonight, so this would be as good as it got.

When I was done, I turned off the showerheads and somehow got mom to her feet. We made it out of the shower and managed to get towels around ourselves. Once I had recovered my phone, we tottered into the bedroom and collapsed on her bed.

Our bed.

Cuddled up together, we were breathing heavily, the alcohol crushing down on us. We both knew we'd need to pee before we could go to sleep, so maybe lying down had been a bad idea.

"You go first, my love," she mumbled, snuggled into me. "Just be quick..."

I got off the bed and found the bathroom, taking what seemed like forever to drain the lizard. When I got back, mom struggled to her feet and tottered away to do her thing. I remembered my phone and unlocked it, curious to see if Claudia had messaged me back. Sure enough, she had.

"Holy shit!" she said. "Zane, you fucking kinkster! I'll never have you pegged for a goodie again! You sucked molasses out of her fucking cunt?! You animal!"

So far no picture in response, but knowing Claudia as I did, that meant she was making some video to respond with. I'd just have to wait and see. But I could feel my eyes closing, so I messaged her again.

"I'm pretty shitfaced, might fall asleep here. Don't take it personally if I don't respond until the morning."

I put my phone down as mom was zigzagging her way to the bed, her eyes almost crossed. She tumbled into bed and snuggled into me, nuzzling and sighing happily.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Truth'r dare, my love?"

"Truth," I answered wearily. Unless the dare was to fall asleep instantly, I didn't have a dare in me.

Mom yawned. "Wha' would you think if... if mommy legally switched back to her maiden name?"

That got my attention a little and I blinked and looked down at her. "Revert back to Llewellyn?"

"Now that your dad's out of our life forever, and now that you're old enough to stand on your own as an adult," she said, casting her eyes up at me. "Janet and I were discussing it last night in the tub before you came down. She said she can get it done for me pretty easily and quickly."

I smirked a little. "Did you say the kids teased you and called you 'Juwellyn' when you were younger?"

"And they got kicked in the balls for it," mom pointed out. "You wouldn't call me Juwellyn, would you?"

"Totally calling you Juwellyn if you do it, mom," I laughed, hugging me to her. "If you like the idea, I say go for it. Get rid of a name that doesn't represent you in any way. I'll carry on Zane, even if I'd rather be a Llewellyn."

"I love you so much, Aaron," mom sighed, pressing her lips to mine and kissing me lovingly. We kissed for some time before she gave me a shy smile. "Y'know, there is still one thing we have to do before we pass out."

I blinked, hoping it wouldn't take too much time. "Whassat?"

Mom reached for something and presented me with the wine bottle. "Our goal was for you to fuck me with this before we went to bed. Even if you just slide it in and out of me a few times before we crash, mission accomplished, right?"

I nodded and sat up a little, while mom got on her back and spread her legs. She sighed dreamily while I nestled the opening of the wine bottle I'd smashed dad's face with against her pussylips, dragging it up and down for a moment before pushing it in slowly.

Mom sighed a little and pressed up with her hips, her eyes still closed.

I pushed it in some more and mom moaned as I reached the point where the neck was widening. She had a good five or six inches in her now. I began sliding it back and forth slowly and mom purred, undulating her hips in response to the bottle. God, she looked so beautiful lying there, squirming her pussy against it, her chest rising and falling, her hands caressing her large, soft breasts, and her eyes closed, revelling in the pleasure she was feeling. She was so... perfect and angelic.

"May I make you cum, mom?" I asked gently.

She nodded, her eyes still closed. "If you like, baby. Mommy will never say no. Ever."

It didn't take long, and mom strained and mewled finally, cumming against the bottle that had been my weapon against my father. Take that, dad! There was something poetic about this to me. It felt very right.

I pulled the wine bottle out of mom, knowing we'd do something special with it in our décor at some point- the bottle that set us free. I put it aside on the nightstand and then cuddled back into mom, both of us sighing contentedly.

"Lights..." mom said loud enough for the system to turn the bedroom lights off. It became dark and silent. I lay there, just listening to her breathing, and feeling her warmth, the beat of her heart against my chest. It was a perfect moment.

"G'night, Aaron," she mumbled. "Mommy loves you."

"G'night, Julie Llewellyn," I said softly, kissing her forehead. "I love you too."

She smiled at my use of her maiden name and snuggled in closer, drifting off to sleep. I held her for a while longer and let my mind drift. Not surprisingly, my thoughts were mostly about her. About our future as a family and as lovers. There was so much to think about.

What about Aunt Tracy? What about Claudia and her girls? Melinda from the car dealership? I seemed to be getting a lot of attention, and I wasn't quite sure what to do. I couldn't just ignore it all and concentrate on mom, because that might invite scrutiny if anyone got jealous. Mom just got an amazing new job offer, so I couldn't think like a selfish child and want to move away to some distant place, uprooting her for my own benefit. That sounded like my dad. Fuck that.

I'd take it day by day, looking after mom, but also not ignoring the outside world. That was dangerous. Forget nobody could know, nobody could suspect. Certainly not without a lot of confidence and vetting, with Aunt Tracy being the exception. My dad had proven how careful I needed to be.

Patience, Aaron Zane. There's so much to live for now. To live and love for. Was I going to mess that up?

Not on a dare.

***

Author's Notes: Long chapter, but hopefully worth it for plot progression. Even with daddykins out of the picture forever, because Janet Remington is not someone to be fucked with, there are still plenty of challenges awaiting Aaron and Julie. Some of them will be fun, others more difficult. But I like that in a story.

I've no intentions of inserting Randolf Zane into the story again, because he won't add anything to the plot progression in having another appearance. Maybe in brief flashbacks, but he's served his purpose. There'll be other scumbags to deal with. Good riddance.

Chapter seven will begin on Sunday, with Aaron and Julie enjoying their intimate bonding day. After that, another school week. Hopefully you're finding all that stuff entertaining.

I know, I know, the Don Jail doesn't exist anymore, but guess what? I want it to, and this is my story, chowderheads.

I'd better get back to Chapter 35 of Mike & Karen; you saw on Julie's phone what was happening at Blackwell Manor. I've got my work cut out for me. I hope you all have a pleasant spring.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management

1...67891011