Truth or Fantasy 11: Car Wash

Story Info
A brief tryst at the car wash.
1.6k words
4.64
4.9k
3

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing my shorter black skirt and scooped neck black and white top I was waiting for the worker bees at the car wash do their thing. I was sitting on an outside bench in the warm sunlight I was both playing with my phone and unpicking some tags off a top that I had just purchased at Macy's. The top was great but the more I looked at it, it was perhaps a bit too fru-fru. I usually like my tops the way I like my men...plain and simple.

A middle aged man, who had just dropped off his beeemer, was passing by and slowed down after noticing my pedicure featured in my open toed white sandals.

"If I may be so bold, you have lovely feet and I like your nail polish." he said with a smile as he slowed down even more.

"Thank you" I replied looking up directly into his eyes. "I did it myself."

"Really? Was it hard to do" he finally stopped and asked.

"No, not really, I practiced on them before I did my finger nails" I said as I stretched out my long tanned arms and slim fingers toward him.

"You did a great job on both. The pearlescent look is quite captivating." he said hesitatingly, but not moving away.

"Would you like to sit?" I asked with encouraging smile.

"Sure. Always like to talk to a pretty lady." he offered as he plunked himself down in the metal chair.

We chatted amicably and I have to admit, I flirted with him. I smiled, mirrored his actions and adjusted my skirt just a little bit higher. I saw him stare as I not so discretely stroked the inside of my thigh, pretending to wipe away something. It worked I thought, my long tanned legs caught his eye. I shifted my position and put my hand on his leg to catch my balance.

"Careful." he said as he reached out to possibly catch me.

"Thanks, but I am OK."

"No." he said. "You are better than OK. Can I buy you a coffee while we wait?"

"Sure." I replied. "That would be wonderful. Let's go in together, it's a bit hot out here."

He stood up and waited. "You first." he offered as he placed his hand in the middle of my back and directed me inside to where the coffee station was.

Although he dropped his hand, he stayed close as we entered the air-conditioned space, made our way past the various display racks and the cashier, over to the barista. There was a small line up and as we waited I felt him close the distance between us. He was pressing his cock against my ass and my hip when it came our turn. As I stepped up, I felt his hand on my back and heard him say, "My treat."

"Small latte." I ordered as I pushed my ass back onto his cock. I heard him moan softly as he gently thrust forward.

He now had both hands on my hips. "I'll have the same." he offered as he pulled me tight to his groin. Since I am tall, he was perfectly positioned between my ass cheeks. I felt his fingers slide down my leg to find the hem of my skirt. He pulled up the hem at the back, exposing my ass. He pulled my cheeks apart and wedged his now very hard cock between them.

"Fuccccccccccckk" he groaned into my ear.

"Do we have time?" I quipped

He let go of me and pulled down the hem of my skirt when the barista asked for payment. His American Express card did the trick. We stepped aside to wait for our coffees. He had me sort of in the corner and stood between me and the store. Although not perfect, he was doing a good job blocking the view of the other patrons.

"Nice ass." he offered as I returned the compliment. "Nice cock."

I put my right hand near his belt buckle and I heard him inhale deeply. I put my left on the row of buttons holding the scoop neck of my blouse together. Deftly, I undid one of the buttons allowing the neckline to bow out exposing the top of my breast being held by the lacy half cup. He stared at the golden globes in front of him while I palmed his cock through his trousers. He closed his eyes as I squeezed and tantalized him.

"Two small lattes." came a loud cry that jolted us out of lewd actions.

"Back outside? Or, do you want to take them over to the cocktail height table over there?" he asked while nodding his head in the direction of a small niche just past the pick-up area.

"I think over there. Don't you?" I suggested, knowing he would agree.

We moved quickly but discreetly to the table, clinked paper coffee cups, took a sip, then we each put them down on the table beside the napkins we had picked up.

"What now?" I asked as he had me face the store while he moved around behind me. I put my hands on the table and pushed my ass back toward him. He must have been expecting it because as I pushed back he again raised the hem at the back of skirt. The hem was now near my waist and my long legs and naked ass were exposed to him but hidden from the rest of the store. He clutched my cheeks and squeezed them. He kneaded them and spread them apart. He leaned in, pressing the length of his cock, still trapped in his pants into the crevice. We both looked nervously around the area to see if we were noticed.

There were a few people milling around, buying coffee, paying for their car wash, looking at the point of purchase items that were on tantalizingly on display or at their phones. No one was really paying attention. I felted his hand on my bare ass and realized he was silently, slowing lowering the zipper on his pants. I knew what was coming but was still surprised as his fingers fumbled with his fly and his underwear. OMG was he really going to fuck me public. The wet meaty tip of his cock was soon leaving a gooey trail on my naked skin. The zig zag teeth of the zipper rubbed sharply on my skin as he mashed himself into me. I felt the slippery head probe my aching rosebud as he shoved his cock between by legs. Probing for an opening, he grabbed my hips trying to reposition me for his entry.

By now I have my forearms on the high table. He puts his left foot inside mine and urges me to slide my legs apart. He wants me to open up so he can penetrate me. I feel his cock, now slick with pre-cum sliding on the inside of my thighs. He is not tall enough to engage thoroughly, so I feel him push my hips down. I bend my knees a little and try to lower my ass without being too obvious. I feel his cock head searching for my gurl cunt. He finds my twitching rosebud, then using his thumbs, he separates my cheeks wide and pushes his cock head against my tight orifice. I hear him grunt softly as he breaches the tight brown hairless hole. He is partially inserted and switching back to my hips, he pulls me back into him. He is an inch or two deep in my ass and I am gripping the table and biting my lower lip.

OMG, he is actually inside me. He doesn't move. We both stay still trying not to attract attention. I feel him push deeper, slow and steady. He is persistent but when I feel his legs against the back of my thighs, I know he can't go deeper. He holds my hips firmly as my legs start to quiver. He withdraws a little and with a short quick thrust, his thick shaft stretches me wider and his cock head scrapes my insides. I feel him go rigid and I know he is spilling his seed inside me. I am holding my breath while I savor the spasms and twitching of his cock in my ass. It took only seconds. The public exhibition had heightened the intensity for both us. He was satisfied, but I was left with a hard-on that was not going to be easy to hide. He continued to hold my hips as he softened and began to withdraw.

"Pass me a napkin would you." he asked as his cockhead popped out. "We need to get cleaned up."

I passed him two napkins. I assume he used one on himself as I was left with one to staunch the dribble of cum from my ass. It had already begun to run down my legs, but I was able to get most of it before it got to my knees. He gave my bare bum a squeeze after he had slipped his cock back into his dress pants.

"You ok?" he questioned.

"Still horny but great." I offered back sotto voce.

He reached around and gave my cock a squeeze. "How are you going to smuggle that out of here?"

"Like this!" I said with a smile as I pulled down the hem of my skirt, held my purse in front of my aching cock with my left hand, picked up my coffee with my right hand.

"If you could get the door, our cars are probably ready."