Truth or Fantasy 12: A Warm Morning

Story Info
A morning adventure.
1.4k words
4.42
4.4k
1
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened the window to check the temperature before my morning walk, I found it was a warm. The day before had been cool, but overnight a high pressure cell brought in the desert heat.

I used to wear black leggings but found that I was difficult to see by the drivers during my early morning runs or walks. So, a couple of months ago, I had changed to white. This warm morning, I opted for my thin white cotton capri length leggings. I put on a camisole top that I had cut the bottom off so it hung down just below my breasts. Perfect for a walk in the still air. I slipped a light jacket on to preserve some measure of modesty as I left my building. I zippered my keys into the jacket pocket and called the elevator.

I soon reached the lobby and exited to the street. My usual routine was to walk a number of level streets thus avoiding the hills. A quick left, a casual right, sometimes straight ahead. Wherever the urge took me, I went. This morning it was to the intersection, wait for the light, cross the street and head off toward the tranny area of town. The home of working gurls. The part of town where illuminated street corners and dark recesses offered them opportunity and convenience. I guess I was horny and wanted to be part of the action.

My leggings are skin tight and with no panties, my morning's unusually heavy cock made quite a bulge. The veined shaft was prominent and my wide mushroom head cast a dark ominous shadow on my thigh. I had slipped an elastic band around my balls to ensure they were equally conspicuous under my obscenely displayed cock. The paint thin leggings were like vacuum sealed around my ass. Two buns bound in white saran wrap. Less than half a block away from home, I slipped on my pearl choker and white drop earrings. Using a store front as a mirror, a touch of red lipstick completed my look. I slipped my jacket off my shoulders and with one foot in front of the other and my hips swaying I was on my way.

At that hour of the morning, the few pedestrians likely going to workout or pilates paid little attention to anything. The car drivers on the other hand were either on their way to work or looking to hook-up. I made sure that whenever a traffic light changed from red to green that I was spotlighted under a street lamp. You have to advertise. You know, ABC - always be closing. It appeared that most of the drivers, many of who were in company trucks and vans, were indeed going to work. However, a few slowed, looped around the block, to check out the scene.

I had been only standing at the corner for about 5 minutes when older blue two-door coupe slowed to me out. As I said before, I always stand on the driver's side of the street, but today there was no parking spot available for him to pull over. He cruised away slowly, after giving me a thorough eyeballing. I watched, and when he made the next corner, I saw that he took a right. This to me was a sign he was looping around the one way streets and would likely come back. With that thought in mind, I began a slow walk down the block. Leaving the brightly lit corner, I entered the dark and murky mid-block area.

Sure enough, by the time I had reached mid-block, I see him turn the corner where I just was. He approaches slowly and pulls against the curb across the street. It is dark, no street light and no illuminated storefront. I stroll across the street, checking out the car (quality = $$) and the driver (well dressed is usually a blow job...me to him or him to me).

Standing in the street on the driver's side, the young black driver lowers the window and smiles. A gorgeous wide white smile - "Hop in."

"Maybe, darlin'. What are you looking for?" I reply, buying myself some time to assess the situation.

""Let's talk and see where this goes." he says as he looks me in the eye, then down at my flagrantly protruding cock that is almost right in front of his face.

"I walk behind the car and as I approach the passenger side door, I see him cleaning up the inside of the car that appears to be full of a few months' detritus. I see, although handsome and charming, he is not particularly well dressed and the car very messy. I open the door as he brushes off the seat, trying to make it suitable for me to jump in. I am leery. Risk is always a concern.

"Climb in let's talk." he cajoled.

"I'm actually waiting for someone." I said as I decided what I was going to do.

"Leave the door open if you want. Its ok." he enticed.

"No, I am waiting for someone." I said and stepped back and closed to the door. I began to walk off, swaying my hips. I had gone perhaps 10 meters when I began to chastise myself for lying. Why should I lie? I turned around and walked back to the car. The driver's was coughing and wheezing as he worked his way through a fat joint. The smoke in the car was thick as the power window was lowered. I leaned in the window.

"You ok?" I solicited before going on "Actually I am not waiting for anyone. I am just nervous."

He reached across and pushed open the door. "Yeah, I'm ok. Jump in. Don't be nervous."

I hesitated again but did step in close and put my right foot into the passenger side foot well. The dome light cast enough light for him to clearly see my distended cock bulge. I offered him the sight of my obscenely tented leggings just a foot away from where he was sitting. I could not see inside the car as I was standing up and my head was above the roof. It took only a few seconds before I felt him trace the length of my aching cock with this fingers. I let him caress and grope me in the darkness of the street. No apartment lights were on. We could see any traffic coming. He had free reign.

I felt him cup my balls. He weighed the individually and collectively between his long strokes of my cock. I let him thumb the meaty cockhead. His fingers soon found the low riding waist band and pulled it open. My cock sprung out and he tucked the top of the leggings under my swollen balls. I am completely hairless and the smooth skin featured a triangular tan line left by my bikini's bottom. Unseen to me, he began to play with my cock with his soft hands. He held it tight as he flicked his fingers lightly over it. If it was possible to be harder than I was, I have never felt it. Anonymous sex. Wonderful.

He continued to abuse me by pulling and leveraging my steel stiff cock up and down, side to side. I was not surprised when after one hard yank, I felt his moist lips on the end of my cock. He was kissing and licking the sensitive head while pulling it down hard. I thrust forward, trying to make it easier for him in the driver's seat to take my cock into his mouth. I held on tight to the roof gutter of the car as he worked me aggressively with his mouth. His teeth hit my pubes as he took me deep. My ass suddenly felt the cool air as he had his hands inside my leggings, pulling them down and exposing my ass as he pulled me tight his mouth. I left myself go and submitted to his actions. I came intensely as he vigorously inhaled my cock. His saliva wet mouth was now full of my cum. He held his mouth tightly on my cock as he nursed all my jizz out of my balls. He held me there as he slurped and swallowed.

With unsteady legs, I withdrew my leg from the interior of the car.

'My turn now." he demanded as he slid his seat back.

How could I refuse, after all it had been ladies first.