TSA vs. Queer PDA

Story Info
What to do while waiting for a flight? - 750 word challenge
775 words
4.61
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexBailey
AlexBailey
167 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*****

The instant the heavy door latches we're all over each other with kisses, hard and wet. The lust in Jena's eyes matches my own as she hikes up my sundress and grabs the back of my bikini bottoms, tugging them firmly up my ass and snug at the base of my cock. I'm backed against the bathroom wall, desperately trying to get her fly open.

She pulls my cock over my bikini-bottoms and grabs my shaft at the point of attachment, tugging and rubbing where my opening would be if I had a pussy. I become a cross-eyed swooning mess.

I open her buttons and fumble in the Calvin Klein tighty-whities under her denim jeans. I discover she isn't packing and groan -- TSA would've had a field day with that.

She laughs at my desperation. "Oh? What are you looking for, fairy-boy? You want to get pegged right here?"

My eyes roll and my vision blurs. "Oh fuck, please? I'm so ready!" My bikini bottoms fall down around the ankles of my Ugg boots.

She lets go of my cock, grabs an ass-cheek and spins me around to lean me over with my hands and elbows against the wall. I look over my shoulder, back arched, ass up in anticipation. She's breathing down my neck, licking her fingers, getting them all nice and wet.

"I wish I had a dick right now!" She growls then hooks her thumb in me.

My world explodes! The only thing I'm aware of is her thickest digit -- she has me. My knees buckle but she holds me, lifting me to my toes, fingers cradling my sack and the base of my cock as my swollen breasts and nipples are forced against the wall. They're still a little tender from the implants and hormones.

"Oh, yeah Jena. Fuck me..."

"Shush..."She reaches around and strokes my dick as it softens a little from being penetrated. I push back but she plants her thigh behind her hand, using the power of her legs to push into me.

"Oh... hmmmm!"

"Hey," she says in a firm quiet voice, "Shut the fuck up."

I giggle.

"I mean it... don't make a sound or I won't let you come. You want security knocking on the door?"

Who is she to criticize? This girl can scream bloody-murder when she comes. Now hear I am up against the wall with her all up in me, tugging with a reach-around and she expects me to be quiet? My pre-cum has her fingers all wet and slippery.

She's working me up fast and I'm getting close, everything is humming. I'm moaning and the world is starting to fall away...

"shush... your being too loud."

I bite my knuckles as the inner storm builds... a little more... just a bit... "Oooooh'!

BANG! BANG! BANG! Someone's banging at the door, twisting the locked handle.

Jena lets go and we stumble in a daze. "Shit. I told you to shut up."

"Huh? oh...fuck..." I shake and try to steady myself.

BANG! BANG! "Airport security. Restrooms are for toiletry use only, I'm going to need you to open the door."

"You answer it." Jena stifles a laugh and fumbles at the sink

My head is still on the brink. In another few seconds I would have been there. "Oh, fuck's sake..."

Bang! Bang! "Last warning, I have the key."

I pull up my bikini bottoms and straighten my sundress. I glance at the mirror then open the door just as a key card swipes on the other side. The door opens in the face of a large Hawaiian security guard -- she is not smiling.

"Restrooms are for toiletries only. This is a public area, engaging in sexual activity is prohibited on airport property."

"We're so sorry." I put on my friendliest smile. "We got dropped off early and only meant to come in here to change..."

The cop's expression says she's heard it all. I step back and she pushes the door further open, completely nonplussed until she sees Jena behind me -- her expression softens.

She sighs and purses her lips. "Sorry ladies. Rules are rules."

"Can we just finish changing?" I say, "Please? We promise to behave."

Her eyes roll and she looks away. She shrugs then looks back to Jena. "Just get yourselves changed and get out. Be quick or I'm sending in the dogs." She winks, grins, then lets the door latch closed again.

We fall to the floor laughing and share another passionate kiss.

***

AlexBailey
AlexBailey
167 Followers