TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she went and confused him as he moved to undo his pants. Her supple hands gripped his, stopping him from doing what was needed for them to consummate their marriage. Was she just as nervous as he was? Was she scared? He'd heard that the first time could be painful for women. He didn't want to hurt her, but he needed to make love to her after all this time. All of his willpower to deny her advances over the last couple of years fled now that the event was upon them. His desire for her became something that would no longer be denied.

Her smile somehow managed to put his thundering heart at ease while stoking his libido further. Her rounded face conveyed both innocence and desire as her hands worked to remove the last of his clothing. She gasped once his member touched the open air, and then he gasped as she gripped it, her hand circling its girth.

"It's, um, wow," Venita mumbled as she brought her face closer to his turgid pole. He couldn't remember ever being this hard. It hurt, and he wondered if he could see his heart thumping through it. "I don't have any experience to compare it to, but I suspect you are--or rather, I'm quite lucky."

As Venita's hand slowly slid up his length, Ardin recalled jokes the other men made about how short he'd last his first time. Years of her teasing him, making promises on what they would do once he let her, and it all led to this moment. He'd laughed off the other villagers' jests, but as her hand twisted around the swollen tip--already dripping with his excitement--he understood what they meant.

"I'm..." Ardin managed to eke out, ashamed that he was going to blow too quick.

But Venita--ever the wondrous woman--smiled up at him and said, "The other ladies told me to expect that. They suggested we get the first one out of the way, then get down to it."

Before he could formulate a response--the other women talked about these things?--Venita leaned in, while maintaining eye contact and swallowed the head of his cock. Ardin managed a shocked gasp that she would be willing to take something so filthy into her mouth when his world crumbled into blissful oblivion. His limbs shook, his firm muscles tightened and spasmed as he unloaded into her mouth. He'd awoken from sinful night visions, but neither the exquisite ecstasy nor the amount of ejaculate he expelled compared to those dreams.

At some point, Ardin's knees gave out. Then, when he could think with any clarity again, he found himself laying on his bed, Venita's naked body cuddled up to his side. He hadn't even noticed when she'd undressed.

"That was almost more than I could handle," Venita murmured as her left hand trailed up and down the ridges of his toned stomach.

"That was..." Ardin attempted to find words adequate to describe how great that felt but gave up. "You shouldn't have done that, though. It was a sin to waste that seed." No heat laced his voice, but simple truth. A profound lethargy swept over him, even as Venita started to trail kisses across his chest.

"Then we'd better make sure that the next one ends up in the right place," Venita coo'd as her body shifted to be on top of him. "Oh, and it looks like the other women were wrong. You won't require a few minutes to recover!"

Ardin became very aware as her hand circled his length once more, and he felt a bit of pressure, heat, and wetness slowly engulf his tip.

"Now, just, unf, let me go slow... Ah, as I... oh, that feels bigger than it looks...." Venita panted as she slowly lowered her weight onto him. She barely had any of his length between her nether lips when he felt the pressure increase, and she stopped. "Okay, hold there for a moment. Let me get used to you."

She wanted him to hold still? The fog and lethargy that only moments before threatened to overwhelm him fled as he struggled to do as she asked. Yesterday, he had no idea that such pleasure could exist. He'd thought the feeling of her sucking him dry was intense, but to know that he was where a man should be when copulating with a woman made him want more. His hands flexed on her thighs as he fought the urge to drive deeper into her and increase their contact. Over the last few years, she'd teased him nearly to the breaking point, but his desire to live a righteous life always won out.

That desire and need no longer applied. They were married. It was Ardin's right to do this with her, just as it was her right to accept his seed. This is what she'd asked for, and now she wanted him to hold still? When the ultimate pleasure was just a thrust away?

His hands on her thighs added pressure as his hips slowly rose. After all this time, he wouldn't be denied this.

"Please..." Venita panted and begged. Ardin saw the pain on her face and came back to himself. Yes, this was his god-given right, but he promised never to cause her harm. He loved Venita more than life itself. Only Almighty God stood higher in his estimation.

Ardin released her thighs and dropped his pelvis back to the blankets. He needed something to do with his hands and found two perfect targets close by.

"Oh!" Venita started as he lifted his head, gripped her pendulous breasts, and sucked on one turgid nipple. He also felt her take a little more of his length. Her inner muscles rippled around him, making him moan into her tit. His muscles shook from the tension of not taking what he so desperately wanted.

He felt something wet land on his head, and he pulled back to look at his wife. Why is she crying? Did I hurt her after all? Before he could think to ask, he saw her take a deep breath, and then her weight sank fully on him.

"Oh, that's deep. So deep!" Venita cried out and shook as her torso collapsed onto Ardin. He held her in his arms as she shuddered.

He spent a moment marveling at how tight and wet she felt after taking his entire length into her most sacred spot. Then, a new noise pulled at his attention, and it took him a moment to realize what it was.

Cheering.

The sounds of villagers yelling, clapping, and calling out encouragement came from all sides of their small hut. His cheeks burned as he realized what they'd just heard Venita cry out. How was he going to face them tomorrow?

"I thought Risa was joking when she warned that they'd be listening in," Venita whispered into his ear.

"You were told?" Ardin gasped. He hadn't known. Growing up, his parents sent him to bed early after weddings. Now he knew why.

"Shall we have some fun with them?" Venita asked, lifting her torso a little and looking him in the eyes.

"What do you--ungh," he cut short as his wilting member was pleasantly reminded that it fit snug in her warm, wet embrace. Venita's hips swiveled, eliciting another soft moan from him. The older men told him yesterday how great sex could feel, but they'd underplayed it!

"No, slow down!" Venita suddenly cried out, though her hips maintained their own rhythm. "You're already, oomph, stretching me. Oh, you're... you... oh my--going to make me..." she leaned in and kissed him hard when he opened his mouth to ask what she was doing. Her tongue worked its way between his teeth while her nether muscles rippled around his invading girth. He lost himself in the sensation of her, in the very essence of her. Venita's sweet breath as her mouth moved in counterpoint to his, and her firm breasts as she slid up and down his chest brought him closer to another culmination. Her sex began to make wet noises as she increased her pace. "Cumming!" Venita threw her head back and screamed.

Her action shocked him out of his trance, and it dawned on him that she was building up his reputation among the other villagers. Of course, he knew it was wrong to feel pride or even to broadcast such private encounters, but she felt so divine, he gave in and played along.

Ardin rolled Venita onto her back, making her gasp and moan as he managed to remain connected with her. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "You want them to know what we're doing in here?" She nodded as he nibbled on her neck. "Then I'll make sure they hear you in the next village."

Ardin planted his knees and lifted her thighs in his meaty hands. Using his strength and her light weight, he pulled himself out all but the tip and marveled at the shiny length of his cock. Her lips stretched tight around his head, her lubrication shimmering in the dim light from a single candle. Then, without warning, he slammed their pelvises together, completely controlling their movement. Incoherent gasps, moans, and screams filtered through the walls of the tiny home as Ardin gave her everything he had.

At first, he feared he would hurt her, but as she took his length, again and again, mewling for more, panting to be filled, and begging for his seed, his lusts took over.

Actions and thoughts became a blur as Ardin gave his heart and soul into bringing Venita to her next orgasm. He forgot about the villagers outside, forgot about his desires to live a good and righteous life, and lost himself in indulgent bliss.

All too soon, he felt his second climax approaching and buried himself as deep inside her as he could get. He shuddered as his rigid muscles locked up, and he fired off deep inside his wife. He wanted to look at her beauty as he lost himself, but bright lights blinded him. It wasn't until he lay next to her, panting, that he realized the lights must have come from behind his eyes from the power of the orgasm.

Drifting off into oblivion, he thought he heard moans and grunts outside. Were the villagers fornicating outside his home? He dismissed it as a fever dream from losing his virginity to the most wonderful woman in existence.

His village was too pious for anything so depraved and lecherous.

====================

From the Author

====================

I hope you had as much fun reading this as I had writing it.

As you can see, Ardin's story is still moving along, and there is a lot more in store for him. I know you're not too invested in him yet, but he plays a crucial role in Bobby's future... Even if he started his story a thousand years ago.

As always, please leave any legitimate comments or advice below.