Tuesday Morning

Story Info
My Tuesday morning wake up call.
1.2k words
4.36
4.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your need to undress me is a huge turn on. Huge. I barely get through the door and place my bag down and you're up against me, running your hand through and smelling my freshly washed hair. I start to unbutton my sweater and you grab my hands, placing them at my waist. No, you say, that's my job.

On the table are the items I picked out yesterday via text for this morning, the length of soft rope, weighted nipple clamps, a pink leather neck and chest harness, lube and the black leather looped paddle. The one thing I asked you to bring to the table was your imagination.

It's cool in the room, and as you slowly undress me, the combination of that and you pinching my nipples has them rock hard. You gently kiss and play with each one with your tongue before attaching the nipple clamps. The pressure and weight of them send an electric signal straight down to my clitoris. You undress yourself completely before you finish me, taking your time, letting me know without saying a word who's in control today.

You stand at the table unknotting the rope as I get comfortable, moving various items around, teasing me with anticipation. You finally come and lay with me, running your hands up and down the length of my torso, stopping occasionally to pull on the nipple clamps and tease the puckered bud of my nipple with the tip of your finger or tongue. You kiss me ever so gently at first, but I can tell your mind is working as you roll me onto my back and place yourself between my legs, pinning me down with all your weight; never breaking your lip lock with me.

You look at me with those dark brown eyes and give me your most mischievous smile, inching your body down you cup my breasts with both hands, greedily taking my nipples into your mouth. Your travels continue south and you spread my legs, your tongue finding its destination and startling me with the almost instant pleasure I receive from you. You continue to play with me, slow circles with your tongue and gentle sucking, working me slowly up and then backing off. I'm writhing beneath you, panting and moaning, thoroughly enjoying your knowledge of my body.

You break away and come up to kiss me, your beard is absolutely soaked only after a few minutes. You reach over and get the rope, starting with my right wrist and then tethering it a few inches from my left. You press my hands and arms down above my head, lingering, holding them in place, you continue to aggressively kiss me. All I taste is me.

Your mouth finds its way down to my nipples and you remove the clamps, kissing and biting as I moan and tell you how good it feels. A free hand strokes between my legs as you kiss your way back down. It doesn't take long; I'm so fucking turned on at this point I can no longer hold back an orgasm that's been building. My moans get loud and deep and my legs shake as I give in and let the waves of pleasure roll through my body.

I barely have time to recover as you order me on my hands and knees. Your hand runs down the length of my back, positioning me where you want me. You kneel directly in front of me, and I take your cock in my mouth. Your excitement shows, you were dripping with pre-cum, and as I slide my mouth down over your dick, I capture all of it on my tongue. Salty and tangy, it excites me. You place your hand on the back of my head and force me on to you. I take you so deep that the head of your cock is hitting the back of my throat, you laugh and ask if I like that. I mumble out a yes, I love feeling you so hard, knowing I had something to do with it. When you've had enough, you pull your dick out of my mouth and move behind me.

I stay on my hands and knees and you start caressing my ass. In an instant I feel the sharp sting of the paddle on my right cheek, the loud crack echoes. Then again on my left. The sting is still there as you bring it down dead center on the bottom of both cheeks. I hear a slight laugh escape your lips in the quiet room. You lean forward and give me a soothing rub and kiss where I'm sure it's becoming pink.

You run a hand down the crack of my ass, slightly parting it as you make your way to my dripping wet mound. You rub back and forth, then insert a finger into my vagina, then two, slowly stroking. You take your wet fingers out of me and use them to draw little circles on my asshole and then insert a finger which gets me moaning all over again. The gentle pressure is amazing, you move forward and part my cheeks and use your tongue to explore me. Your hands kneed my ass as your tongue darts in and out, in tune with my moans of pleasure. You pull away and bring in the leather paddle again, a half dozen well planned swats get my back side a brilliant shade of red.

You slide on your back under me and ask me to lower myself on your mouth, which after your analingual tease and the sting of the paddle feels amazing. My swollen clit can't get enough, you ask me to spread my legs further and come down even lower and after a few minutes of grinding myself on your tongue I cum again. Panting, my head fuzzy from the orgasm I wonder what you have planned next.

I hear the snap of the cap from the bottle of lube and feel a cold trickle of it down the crack of my ass. You start with the slow circles again, teasing me, slowly inserting one, then two lubed up fingers in my ass. Long fluid strokes, then you pick up the speed, occasionally brushing the rest of your hand against my swollen and sensitive mound. All of the sensations together are amazing, I can no longer take it and have another orgasm. Burying my face in the blanket under me, twisting my body and squeezing my thighs around your arm. I beg you no more, I repeat it again and say please, which seems to do the trick and you remove your hand. My punishment for asking you to stop is a few more cracks on the ass with the paddle, the sting of the leather temporally distracting me from my throbbing clit. Back up on my hands and knees I ask you to rub my clit a little bit more, which you do perfectly, you've got me so wet its running down my thigh.

It takes you only a second to flip me over on my back and position me where you want to fuck me, like some kind of rag doll. My hands are still bound together and I wrap the rope behind your neck and use it to pull you in close. The first few thrusts when you enter me are amazing, I lift my hips up to meet yours. You hit all the right spots and my final orgasm is building. You pick up the pace and I once again feel the flood as it hits me. You were not far behind. After you cum, we lay panting, sticky and satisfied.