Tumbleweeds

Story Info
It was a dark and stormy night... Ok, not so stormy.
759 words
4.15
2.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirette
Pirette
36 Followers

Laura just had to do something about her aging mother. This was the third time in as many weeks that her mother "needed" her to come over. She loved her mother, but the 45 mile trip to go see her was beginning to wear on her. The drive back home was worse, it was long, lonely and very dark. Laura lived a fair ways out from town, in the desert.

Laura was musing about this when she saw something cross the two-lane road in front of her. She thought it to be yet another tumbleweed blowing across the road...

There was a thump.. she'd been paying attention to her phone, changing the playlist that she'd been listening to. Worried that she'd hit something living, she pulled to the side of the road. She got out and looked around her car, not seeing any damage, she used her phone as a flashlight, and wandered back about fifty yards or so. She saw nothing, turned and walked back to her car.

When she got to her car, she saw steam coming from under the hood. She opened the hood and saw a small hole in a hose going to her radiator. From the location of the hole, it was obvious that the bump couldn't have caused the damage. She leaned over the engine compartment, and jumped as she felt something brush her ankle. Well, she would have jumped if she could have moved but there were the scratchy branches of a tumbleweed coming out of the ground and holding her feet fast. Her legs were spread just wider than shoulder width apart. As her attention was on her ankles, two other branches wrapped around her wrists. Startled she dropped her phone, and was secured very efficiently, spread eagle, between the headlights of her car.

She felt her dress move, then a light scratching going up her back, inside her dress... she panicked, INSIDE MY DRESS!? She felt the branch slip out of the neck of her dress, then felt it reverse it's course. As it came back down her back she heard a ripping, more of a cutting as her strapless sundress was cut from her body. It fell in a heap at her feet leaving her wearing only her panties and sandals.

Laura realized that this was no normal tumbleweed...

Two more branches worked their ways up the outer side of her legs and slipped inside the strings of her thong, and cut them as efficiently as they had her dress. The panties were pulled away by yet another branch leaving Laura naked, exposed and helpless.

She stood there, the cool desert breeze caressing all of her freckled body. She felt two quite different textures moving up her inner thighs, these felt more rubbery and were many times thicker than the vines that had stripped and secured her. She opened her eyes as a third phallic shaped 'branch' pushed into her mouth. She tried to scream, but her mouth was filled with a smooth penis shaped part of this 'plant', effectively gagging her.

In short order, a second penis pushed into her pussy. Laura found herself wet and, though it was bigger than anything she'd ever had, it sipped easily in. The last penis, pushed into her ass, it had its own lubrication, and was a little smaller. Each of her holes was mercilessly filled again and again, until she lost count of her orgasms. Eventually she passed out. When she woke she was still being violated, but now she was cocooned in scratchy little branches, her mouth still full, she breathed thru her nose, as the assault continued!

Finally the tumbleweed penises left her holes, leaving them sore and gaping open. When the last one left her mouth, she tried to scream but found that she hadn't the energy to do so. The smaller scratchy branches slowly removed themselves from her body, leaving little scratches everywhere. Once she was free, she picked up her dress and used it to dab at the little trails of blood she could see from the scratches and checked the hose, and saw the hole filled with a sap-like plug. She set the dress on the seat of her car and promptly locked herself inside. She looked at the passenger seat and saw her discarded phone had been retrieved for her as well.

She started the car and drove home naked, and if not for the little scratches all over her, she would have been tempted to think that it was all a dream.

Pirette
Pirette
36 Followers