Tune Up Ch. 01: Satisfied

Story Info
A MILF is hunted by a rich couple.
16.6k words
4.39
11.9k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
860 Followers

"Tune Up 01: Satisfied" by CraigOOL

Group Sex - A MILF is hunted by a rich couple

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a extramarital sex story. There are strong multi-partner themes in this story. There are some interracial themes in this story. This story has substantial male/female, female/female, MFM, FFM and group sex sexual contact. This hopefully will be hot enough for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Civil and constructive comments about writing are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[All characters are eighteen or older at all times in this story]

Madeline (Maddy) is in her mid forties, with a teenager daughter just out of high school. She is so fit and trim if you see her and her daughter Rebecca (Becky) from the back, even each in a bikini, you cannot tell them apart. Part of that is her lifestyle, upper middle class, due to her husband Gerald (Gerry's) high six figure income, and her own real estate business. She makes new clients easily, with taunt C cup breasts and a pixie cute face, framed by rivulets of dark hair cascading to the middle of her back. Living in a suburb of Dallas, his background as a football player makes his very masculine chassis the perfect counterpoint to her French-Canadian good looks. With a sultry smoldering presence, his friends and co-workers often get the wrong idea. She has been Gerry's for twenty years, and has never strayed.

You cannot say the same for Gerry. His good looks and charm have given him a free pass into most of the women's bedrooms he is interested in being inside. His thick, above average cock has always earned him a return visit if he wants it. The wives of the suburb look at the clueless Maddy rather sadly, and their requests for her to join them on girl's night out bar hopping now fall on deaf ears, due to two very discouraging outings.

Right about the time Becky graduated, Gerry got promoted in his Oil Services business, and his forty to fifty hour weeks soon became sixty to seventy hour weeks. He didn't have time or energy for Maddy, much less any of the other women he'd been seeing on the side. Becky has enjoyed taking a year off, but the reality is they didn't have the money for her to go to college right now. Too much money for free state tuition, and not enough disposable income to pay off the student loans. Gerry hoped he could save up enough with the extra hours so he could get qualified for a student loan for her to go.

Maddy kept herself busy with her real estate business, and her income was good, but nowhere near Gerry's. So when a close friend of hers called to ask her to lunch at the country club they could not afford to join, she jumped at the chance.

Julie (Jules) is the red haired big titted home wrecker that almost everyone at the country club (on the female side) despised. When she saw a man she wanted, she took him, and since her money came from old family oil money, she could pretty much destroy anyone (and had) who objected. She'd had her eye on Gerry for years, but her friendship with Maddy stopped her from doing anything about it. Not that Gerry was the only one she had her eye upon. Maddy herself and that delicious Becky both deserved to join her for playtime, as soon as she could figure out how to make that work out without hurting either one of them. Say what you want about Julie, she is true to her friends.

They meet in the bar and restaurant on the second floor of the country club, overlooking the golf course. The booths are high enough to provide privacy, but there are none blocking the view. Behind them is the bar itself, where many a six figure wife has closed the deal on a seven or eight figure husband - for a night away from his wife.

"So is Conrad out there somewhere?" Maddy waves her hand towards the golf course.

"Goodness no! He's at another course across from DFW. I don't screw where I eat baby. You know me better than that." Julie teases.

"I'm confused. We're the ones eating here." Maddy says with a furrowed brow.

"Oh, I probably meant the little apartment over by DFW where he screws his little stewardesses, showing them the true meaning of lay-over." Julie teases, as Maddy involuntarily spews her sip of margarita out her nose, leaving an uncomfortable stinging sensation.

"Jules! Conrad is fucking around on you!" Maddy is piqued.

"No more than I fuck around on him. Marriage is about so much more than sex. I help him get laid, he helps me get laid, sometimes we team up and get laid together. You should try it sometime." Julie says as casually as if she had just listed a condo.

"What is this getting laid you speak of? I remember reading something about it in ancient history books..." Maddy says as she blows her nose in the napkin and takes a long pull on her drink, spinning her hand in the air at the bartender to order another.

"So things have gone cold in the bedroom for you and Gerry?" Julie takes another pull on her drink and orders another for herself, just to keep pace with Maddy.

"Not just cold. Cold I could handle. This is New Ice Age freeze out. No dick AT ALL for six months. I think I am directly responsible for the uptick in Rayovac and Energizer stocks." Maddy complains as she attacks the new margarita like the first was mostly water.

"Oh you poor baby. We need to get you laid." Julie comforts her.

"Went out on a couple of girl's night outs. Not interested in getting blotto just to have sex I don't remember. I want to feel it, remember every detail because there is something good to remember. Plus Gerry is pretty well hung and a girl has to have her standards, you know?" Maddy confides and objects all at the same time.

"I could take you to the swing club as a girl/girl pair. Or Conrad and I could make it a foursome with you and Gerry." Jules voice gets a little hot and sultry, since both of those ideas are favorite fantasies of hers.

"You can't tell me you and Conrad are swingers!" Maddy is excited and more than a little puzzled at why she never even guessed about this side of one of her closest friends.

Noting Maddy didn't object to either of the scenarios she mentioned, Julie files that away in her mental notebook for future use. Sensing she has more to gain from sharing what may very well be Maddy's fantasies, she passes that by for right now and moves on to the Q&A she knows is coming.

"Conrad is what you might call a Stag, and I am what you might call a Vixen. We play together, and we are also free to play separately. Since truth is paramount, we tell each other everything. You'd be surprised about how hot it is to hear how your husband fucked another woman, or how he will come all over himself hearing how you fucked another man. Or Two. Or three..." Jules teases in that hot sultry voice on full throttle.

"Fuck! That just made my pussy all wet!" Maddy doesn't even break eye contact with Jules as she adds another margarita to their bill.

"Yeah, me too." Jules says as she orders another, but they are both too drunk to drive already, and Maddy wants to kick that ball a lot further down the field. If only there was a way to stall...

"I've never been with another man. Gerry is my one and only." Maddy admits like it is something to be ashamed of among their friends. Which it is. If you aren't hot enough to get laid outside your marriage that means your husband is up for grabs. Women are merciless about trading up.

Jules notes she needs to take Maddy's estimate of Gerry's cock size as one from a wife who has nothing to compare it against. But it does bring up an interesting answer that she left out.

"But have you ever been with another woman?" Jules probes softly.

Maddy blushes beet red. How could Jules know? Of course, she's much more experienced, and Maddy knows she didn't object to either of the two ways Jules suggested going to the swing club. But the response, of stiffening nipples, wet gushing pussy, and a flush of color on her chest and cheeks, gives her truth away to Jules. Maddy's legs automatically spread, bumping Jules under the table. She better tell her everything, right now.

"Maybe? Uh, sorta? There was my roommate in the dorms at college. We used to 'practice' what it would be like to make out with boys. We used to kiss for hours and hours. I always had to masturbate afterwards, and she did too. Finally one night, we snuck some beers, and after we were all kissed up and horny, she asked me if we could just keep on kissing while we rubbed each other off. So that's what we did until the year was over. Does that count?" Maddy asks, not sure if that counts.

"Could you show me how that works? I never got to practice with another girl." Jules slips her strap-on into her girlfriend, metaphorically speaking.

"Oh, sure, of course!" Maddy says brightly.

Jules makes a show of being a little awkward, as she lets Maddy adjust them into the right position. But when their lips get past the first tentative brushes, and the tongues start jousting, Jules doesn't hold anything back. Their kiss explodes with intense passion, an open invitation to a wild night of indulgence in pleasure. Their lips press against one another, invading, devouring each other's mouths in ecstatic frenzy. Tongues weave in and out of each other, exploring every corner until all inhibition is lost in pure animal feral desire.

There is no thought of outcomes, or complications, only the craving for immediate satisfaction. Maddy whimpers, as Jules completely takes over the dominant role, guiding Maddy's hand into her own bra, the other up her skirt into her own panties, and into her own gushing pussy. Her hands quickly do the same, feasting on Maddy's naughty bits as if they'd been lovers for all their lives, no new permissions needed. It's the hottest passion either has ever felt in such a short space of time.

Jules and Maddy can't seem to get enough of each other as they make out for hours. They devour each other with their lips and hands, lost in their passion. Eventually the waitress coming on duty for the dinner shift sternly intervenes, telling them they need to wrap it up, it is time to finish their drinks and go home before the dinner crowd comes in, since they are much less tolerant of homosexual or lesbian activities.

Jules calls a Lyft, kissing Maddy all the way home in the backseat. As they pull into Maddy's neighborhood, Jules looks deep into her eyes and says with a smirk, "Wednesday, 6pm. I'll have you picked up for that tune up you so desperately need. Dress for success darling, the mechanic needs to be dazzled by your fabulous tight chassis."

Maddy opens the door to her house, steps into her home, feeling strangely giddy despite the copious amounts of alcohol she has consumed. She feels more energized, more euphoric than anything. She can hear Gerry rustling around in his home office and, despite her better judgment, she decides to poke her head in. She can feel her heart racing as she slowly pushes open the door to his home office. Although happy to see him, a wave of confusion and hesitancy runs through her at the sight of him like a slave in a salt mine, toiling away. Dare she interrupt him? She feels drawn to him, but at the same time, she is scared of what will happen if she lets herself tell him the truth about what she's been doing all afternoon with Jules. So she decides to share only the facts that, while true, won't come back to bite her in the ass.

"Hey babe! Went out for lunch with Jules, we got really fucking drunk, so the car is still at the country club. I'll take a Lyft back there before I have to go to my listing tomorrow. How was your day?" Maddy says as she bends over to kiss him. He can smell the booze on her breath. She really did tie one on, smelling margaritas in her exhaled breath which is so redolent of it.

"Smells like you had a good time. I had a shit day, not going to be good company at all tonight. Do you need me to take you on my way to work?" Gerry offers warmly.

"No, I'm going to sleep in, try to dry out a little bit. Oh, Wednesday we're going out for dinner at La Madeline. Do you want to join us? We might be out very late, or I might get very drunk again and crash with Jules if you don't go." Maddy offers, knowing the least involvement choice will be the only one Gerry is interested in.

"I think I'm going to have to skip that. See if they want to do something on the weekend, I can probably steal that time." Gerry offers.

That's what I get? Stolen Time? Maddy's frustrations boil over as she shuts the door of the office, a sense of defeat radiating off her. She trudges up the stairs, her mind whirling with a flurry of emotions. She feels robbed, like her time with Gerry has been stolen. Thoughts of home comfort her but she dreads the confrontation with Gerry that lay ahead when the truth about her and Jules is revealed. Perhaps she can avoid all of that just by getting Jules to share him in a threesome. Maddy slips a hand into her sopping wet panties to fantasize about that, surprised Gerry didn't even recognize her powerful pussy odor that practically fills their bedroom the moment she steps inside. Perhaps he has forgotten her, how she smells, how she feels, how she used to turn him on so hard...

The bedroom is quite spartan, clearly Gerry's design choices for everything except linens and drapes. Maddy doesn't even pause when she thinks how different her bedroom with Jules would be, much more like the one Jules and Conrad have, very feminine with a four poster bed perfect to tie Jules down and have her way with her. As she pulls her vibrator out of the butcher block end table, Maddy wonders if she'd be happier on top, taking Jules, or tied down, being taken by Jules. She's going to devote an orgasm apiece to finding out she decides. In her excited state, having been fondled and kissed all afternoon, it turns out to be five apiece. Maddy decides both are good. She wants to try both, ASAP. Her head barely touches the pillow before she is asleep, and Gerry has no trouble sliding into bed without waking her.

Her days fall back into the old pattern, nothing different except her head, her outlook, and a twitch in her pussy every time she sees a handsome man or a pretty woman. If she has the time, she wonders what it would be like to kiss them, make out with them like she did with Jules, or to have sex with them. When she sees Gerry, she wonders who he has slept with, whether he misses it, whether he would even consider going to the swing club or opening up their marriage, seemingly ignorant that she already has done so, even if he hasn't. It seems to work for Conrad and Jules, why couldn't it work for them?

Wednesday night comes, and Maddy freaks out a little, realizing the only thing she has outside of formals for evening wear is the club dress she got for the 'girls night out' forays. She puts on the dress, then has to take off her bra because it makes it bunch up instead of smoothly covering her fulsome chest. It looks so much better with her stiff nipples showing anyhow. Then she hates the panty lines that mar the vision of her perfectly tight ass, so those go too. She puts on pumps and hose, then changes to fuck me heels with the darker shade of hose. Hair and makeup flawless, she is ready to completely seduce Jules.

Then Maddy gets a real shock at realizing what she just decided. Is she going Lez? Has she fallen in love with her girlfriend? Or is it just that Jules is fun and she has been locked on an iceberg, the no fun iceberg of Gerry's salt mines? What exactly is she willing to do? The answer shocks her to her core, making her extra wobbly on her fuck me heels: anything. Maddy is so horny she can no longer say no to anything Jules suggests they do, including going to the swingers club and diving face first into the group sex mosh pit. Maddy is soaking wet without touching herself.

The Lyft ride to La Madeline is only fifteen to twenty minutes, so Maddy plays Candy Crush on her phone. Would Jules pussy be that sweet? Maddy already knows the answer, she licked her fingers after playing with Jules pussy, and nearly came when she did so. To say she is ready, willing, and eager to make love with Jules in every way is an understatement. Jules already texted her the room number in the next door Marriott they have to play in all night. Jules is fun. Jules is tasty. Jules is in for a big surprise.

So it comes as a tremendous shock to Maddy when she sees Jules at a table, looking as hot as a Dallas summer day in her almost see through gauzy flower print dress, but seated next to her is the most handsome man she's ever seen. Her pussy does flip flops, probably trying to get out of her body and go jump on him before he gets away. He is dressed for dancing, as is Jules.

"Maddy my love! This is Rod, the mechanic I was telling you about. He'll be able to get you fixed right up and back on the road tomorrow." Jules says with an absolutely incandescent smile, as happy as Maddy has ever seen her.

"Nice to meet you Rod." Maddy takes Rod's outstretched hand, feeling the strong grip and warm strength of his taut muscles. As he takes her hand she feels an intense fire burning from within, an overwhelming surge of masculine energy coming off of him that could not be confused with anything else. She craves getting those hands on her. She admires him, drinking in his poised elegance which radiates from the way he is dressed, his clothes hugging his body like a second skin. The way they seem to fit him like a glove means they can only be tailored clothes, as if they had been crafted specifically for his perfect frame. Definitely upscale. He is the definition of a gentleman, yet with a firm hand that could never be mistaken for anything else. Maddy knows she will not be satisfied until that firm hand is firmly spanking her bare bottom!

Rod's piercing gaze hungrily devours Maddy, evaluating her as if she is his favorite cold beer on a very hot day, perfectly designed to slake his thirst. He drinks in her beauty as he does a deep scan of her youthful figure clad in a revealing, very hot clubbing outfit. Her outfit is of a salacious bold daring need, not a hint of modesty about covering her body. With no hint of a bra or panties, she emanates an aura of wild fun and unbridled sensuality. His mind reels with the thought that this woman before him, who could pass as a woman in her twenties, has an almost 20 year old daughter, who looks just like her, according to Jules. Fun incarnate.

Rod stares in awe at the sight before him, unable to believe his eyes. His jaw drops open in disbelief as he takes in the sight before him and his heart pounds in his chest as he beholds a woman beyond his wildest dreams - a beauty that transcends age and time. He is momentarily struck dumb, unable to find words to express his surprise and admiration. "I was expecting someone twenty years older and just pretty," he eventually stammers in awe, "but not someone that old and looking like a stunning, impossibly beautiful twenty year old! Consider me completely and utterly slain by your pulchritude! You're... you're just stunning!" he exhales in a breathless whisper. "I had no idea that anyone could be this perfect in real life! You have truly taken my breath away!"

Jules practically tosses the chair at Maddy, a little miffed at Rod's over the top reaction to her girlfriend, having the chair land between her and where Rod is standing. She grabs Maddy's shoulder and pats her hand on the chair, wedging her into the tight spot between Rod and Jules, their stares locked in a very passionate triangle.

"Here. Sit here Maddy! Sit here." Jules says, clearly wanting to avoid being any kind of obstacle between Rod and his seduction of Maddy, despite her jealousy in giving up her newly conquered lover. For her part, Maddy's heart is hammering in her chest as she starts to think about how little self control she is going to have with these two people, and spinning lurid fantasy scenarios about what will happen next. Rod is on her right side, Jules on her left. Maddy's pussy is just a puddle of lust, no doubt staining the fabric of the chair and her mini dress.

craigool
craigool
860 Followers