Tune Up Ch. 01: Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
860 Followers

Jules enjoys herself and the effect she is having on Becky as she groans and sighs, not even realizing she is groaning and sighing too. Each movement of Jules tongue is sending a tingling message of love directly to Becky's pussy making it twitch and ache full of need. Becky succumbs to the sensations and wails in rapture, as she hears the same wails from her efforts on Jules.

Jules is relentless in her attack as her tongue mercilessly thrusts between the folds of Becky's labia, before piercing into the scorching depths of her cunt. Each movement is faster and more intense than the last as Jules swirls around and around, scraping along the inner walls of Becky's sensitive core until she is no longer able to hold back, trembling with pleasure and on the brink of orgasm. Sensations of hot pleasure flood through Becky as Jules' tongue lashes furiously up and down her slit, then deep inside. Yet Becky somehow mirrors every attack onto Jules pussy.

Jules tongue powerfully thrusts inside Becky, driving deeper and harder with each passionate lick. Becky copies Jules tongue movements thrust for thrust, flick for flick, making Jules tremble with pleasure and clawing deep to hold onto the brink of orgasm as well. Jules continued assault is rough and wild, leaving Becky trembling with anticipation as Jules tongue relentlessly explores the innermost parts of her body.

Becky is still fighting as hard as she can to win this contest of wills, giving every bit as good as she is getting. Swirling her tongue around and around, Jules drives her tongue against Becky's inner walls with an intensity that forces Becky to cry out in pleasure. Jules own passionate cry is only a half second behind, every bit as intense.

Jules hands reach out and greedily spread apart Becky's pussy lips with a passionate hunger, spreading them even wider as she presses her face harder into Becky's tender flesh. Jules pushes her face deep into Becky's groin and sighs, the quivering heat she finds there sending a shiver through Jules with the vibrations echoing over and through Becky's pussy. Jules mouth engulfs Becky's clit with a ferocious level of need. Jules sucks and licks with urgency and passion, sending electric jolts of pleasure rippling through Becky until she is lost to the sensation, her mind swimming and her body shaking uncontrollably.

Three fingers slide into Becky with unrestrained force, sending shock waves of pleasure through her, at the same time as Jules sucks Becky's aching and needy clit between her lips. Jules sucks on Becky's clit hard as though it is a small cock while licking it repeatedly trying to make it cum, drawing gasps from Becky.

The waves of an intense orgasm flare through Becky's body as she pushes herself against Jules face, and Jules' fingers begin to thrust harder in and out of her pussy in an unrelenting rhythm. Jules wraps her legs around Becky's neck, clamping them together like a vice and trapping Becky in place as the intensity of the pleasure increases.

Three fingers plunge deep inside Jules' depths as Becky can't contain her cries of ecstasy. She grinds hard against Jules' face until she is overcome with bliss and screams out as wave after wave of pleasure pours through every inch of her body. As Becky collapses onto the bed, exhausted from pleasure, a satisfied smirk appears on Jules face.

Becky's second orgasm builds within her like a bomb about to detonate. Her screams and moans of pleasure echo through the plane as she thrashes and flails, Jules driving her higher and higher until she reaches the peak and explodes in a shower of ecstasy. The waves of pleasure ripple through her body, every muscle contracting and releasing in an uncontrollable parade of sensation.

Becky's orgasm spills out of her in unstoppable waves, her screams melding with Jules's as they both fall over the edge, again and again and again. The seat shakes beneath them as Becky thrashes and shudders, writhing from pleasure as Jules carries them both to the peak and back again, until finally it ceases and they lay there in each others arms weeping in exhaustion. Jules holds her close, feeling her tremors, as together they come down from the intense pleasure they have just experienced together.

As Becky collapses onto the bed, exhausted from pleasure, another satisfied smirk appears on Jules face. Becky came down hard from her series of orgasms, as they lay with their bodies entwined together. Jules held Becky close calming her sobs, sometimes she herself reacts like this after an intense orgasm. Becky lets out a sob, the intensity of the pleasure still coursing through her body. Jules holds her close and for several moments, nothing else matters but the love that flows between them.

Karen has been cumming so long and cumming so hard on Conrad's cock she is little more than a rag doll. Yet her pussy is capable of producing one more climactic contraction which makes Conrad bellow, as he cums, his massive balls pumping out a massive load through his massive cock.

Almost as if she is answering 'What is that Lassie? Timmy has fallen down the well?' Maddy knows, without having any way of knowing, that one of Becky's defenders has fallen, and she must step into the breech. Maddy extracts herself from being buried under Gina to rush to catch Karen before she falls over. Maddy licks all around the base of Conrad's cock, scooping up and swallowing all the sweet fuck foam from Karen's pussy. With help from Jules, she gets Karen off Conrad and drags her back to where her daughters spread cooze is so lewdly displayed to the look of proud glee from her own lover, basically saying 'I did that!' just with her facial expression alone.

Maddy rushes back to confront Conrad's massive phallus, and starts licking, stroking, and sucking it. Fortunately, it takes a lot to get a big cock like that to stand up straight in the first place, so it doesn't go away quickly. Conrad smiles at her as she sucks his cock.

"You don't know how long I have dreamed of this day! How long I have schemed for this day! All the plans that failed. All the times I thought Gerry had screwed things up so bad that I would lose you before I ever had you. Only to find out you were hot for my wife! If only you knew how long she has craved you, carried a torch for you, begged and pleaded with me to let her be the one to seduce you. Years wasted, all because of my fragile male ego caused by my damn big cock!" Conrad is lost. He needs to see he has won.

So Maddy gets atop him, and slides down his thick, long shaft into her tight juicy pussy until she hits bottom. She fucks him as she fingers herself, twerking and thrusting quickly, then slowly teasing him.

"There hasn't been a single night since I found out I could have you that I haven't rubbed my pussy until I came begging the Universe to let me do exactly what I'm doing right now. If you ever thought of bending me over and fucking me hard, DO IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" Maddy cries out, to shocked looks from everyone in the plane.

So Conrad pulls out, resetting the seat back to a chair, bends Maddy over it, and starts fucking her as hard as he can. Every stroke a climax for her. Every stroke pure bliss for both of them. Until the moment she looks back to see her daughter, climaxing as his wife is licking her pussy, and Becky is licking his cum out of her lover Karen. His cum, her daughter.

The gleeful face of her daughter eating his creampie, splooge everywhere on her face in utter and complete bliss, breaks her. 'All is permitted' echoes in her head as a white light burns in her skull. Becky is climaxing as Jules licks her cunt. Becky is climaxing as she licks Karen's cunt. Maddy is climaxing as Conrad fucks her cunt. Every stroke, every lick a climax for them.

Maddy suddenly has a vision of herself and Becky in a threesome with Conrad. Every stroke, every lick a climax for them. Maddy has another vision of her and Karen in a threesome with Gerry. 'All is permitted' echoes in her head. Maddy is cumming so hard it seems like she is going to pop a fuse and pass out, but the intensity never goes away and she never passes out. Conrad cums in her and her daughter is there, licking her cunt. But it isn't Becky, it is Jules, in the first of many threesomes, hopefully endless threesomes that they will share, Maddy mistook the scent bathing her face. Maddy grabs Jules face and licks it clean, orgasming to every single taste of her daughter's pussy on her lover's face.

"This is your pilot, Malcolm. We are descending from our cruise altitude and will be entering the holding pattern for landing in just a few minutes. Please put your seats and tray tables into the configuration they were when you boarded, put your clothes back on, and strap yourselves in for landing. Please dress Gina for us, I understand she took so much pleasure from serving you she passed out. Please strap her in one of the empty seats. Hope you enjoyed your flight as much as she did! We will do this all again in a much longer version tomorrow at 9AM, which is going to feel a lot like 7AM to you Texans. At least you can sleep on the flight to Paris, a privilege Mike and I do not share. Nice flying with you folks!" Malcolm says happily.

Maddy thinks the only thing wrong with today is that Gerry wasn't here. Little does she know how hard the road will be for him to return to her, and how little he cares about that while he is frantically searching for Karen.

craigool
craigool
860 Followers