Tune Up Ch. 01: Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy no sooner sits herself in the seat and gets her purse on the round table before Jules' hands suddenly tug her closer and Jules' mouth crushes against her own. Maddy can't help but respond to the delicious heat of the kiss, as it ignites her body's passion further with the sense memory of her previous kisses, driving her wild with desire. Maddy feels like every fraction of an inch of Jules' lips and tongue is a new sensation as their tongues intertwine, as if her lips were tentatively exploring parts of Maddy she had never known, which could not possibly be true after their hours long make-out session just days ago. A fire ignites in Maddy's core and spreads like an inferno, consuming her with its intensity. This is more lurid than her fantasies, she's going to have to up her fantasy game.

Every second feels like an eternity, and yet the two of them can never get enough, their kisses intensifying with each passing moment. The heat generated between them is so powerful it feels as if they have escaped into their own sensual passion driven world. The two women take a minute to intensify their kiss until the air around them is practically crackling with electricity, and Maddy is melting in Jules' arms.

Already turned on, the lesbian kiss revealing their affair in public without even a booth to shield them from everyone's watching eyes makes her squirm from this forbidden pleasure with a satisfaction that penetrates to the depths of their very souls. Maddy's body squirms under the ever more intense combination of mental and physical pleasure each moment the passionate kiss continues.

Jules pulls back, glaring at Rod, her eyes seething with passion, and practically spits out, "Your turn Rod. Prove your worth. If you can't do better, you're buying drinks for all of us tonight!." With that challenge thrown down between Rod and Jules like a gauntlet, the new tension between them crackles with even more electricity and is added into the already heady mix.

Maddy's breath catches in her throat as Jules' words sink in, causing a shiver of pleasure to run through her body. Before she can consciously process what's happening, Rod's strong right hand snakes into her hair, forcing her head back and pulling her to him, sending new shivers down her spine. It's just enough to let her know who's in charge before he is stealing a kiss better than any she's ever experienced.

His left hand slowly moves up her thigh and under the fabric of her dress, sliding up her left thigh. He doesn't touch anything but her leg, he could have if he wanted to do so, but he stubbornly refuses to do anything except trace his fingertips on her inner thighs, driving her crazy with lust.

She can feel his fingertips just barely grazing her skin, but not quite touching her in the places she desperately wants him to touch her. His slowly, frustratingly slowly, moving fingers inch their way up her thighs, sending a million volts of pleasure coursing through her body.

Maddy wills his hand closer to her innermost depths, even slouching in her chair, trying to drive his hand up into her pussy but he refuses to move beyond her thighs, making her quiver with anticipation and desire. His kiss is like nothing she's ever experienced before and the sensations of his demanding hand pulling on her hair just enough to let her know who's in charge triggers a deep craving to submit completely to him. Her heart races with pleasure as she surrenders herself to him in the moment.

His kiss may be better than anyone she has ever kissed, and the dominant tones of his hand pulling on her hair, just enough to let her know he has full control of her makes her want to scream with the pleasure of completely yielding herself to him. His dominance overwhelms and enraptures her, leaving her completely defenseless to his will.

Maddy pulls away from her kiss with Rod barely long enough to say "If you want to bend me over and fuck me right here right now in front of everyone I wouldn't object one bit."

"If I bend you over and fuck you, I'm going to be doing it for hours. Is that what you really want?" Rod teases as he resumes kissing and fondling Maddy.

"Yes. Yes. Yes, a thousand times yes!" Maddy says gleefully.

Jules pulls them apart like two dogs in a park, saying "We have to eat dinner first." That only leaves an unquenchable fire burning in Maddy's loins. Jules feels it too, but leaving their two pussys in the fire to boil doesn't bother her one bit.

Two bottles of wine later, the seven course formal french meal is complete. Jules keeps the temperature up with kissing contests in between courses, until all three patrons declare they are too stuffed to move. Jules declares they must move or they will still be there in the morning.

Rod turns out to be a fascinating conversationalist, making Maddy's pussy burn with need so much she would be just as happy going straight to the room and putting the kissing contests to work on Rod's shaft and Jules juicy pussy. Maddy is convinced the whole building has to smell, completely and absolutely reek of the overheated pussy scent from both of them.

Between the back of the restaurant and the hotel is a mini mall, sticking out opposite the hotel, with the one storefront at the end closest to the hotel a dance club. Jules and Rod pull her in there, and they get her a fresh wine, with two 'aspirin' so she doesn't have a headache in the morning. They head for the dance floor, and since it is still early, they have a lot of room to move.

Maddy quickly feels hot, and the colors are much more watery than usual, so she knows Jules slipped her something, probably Molly (Jules favorite party drug). She doesn't care, she's having too much fun. Besides, Jules stories about her inability to stop herself sexually while on it is just what she wants right now.

Then a slow song comes on, and Jules sandwiches her from the front, left hand in her hair, right hand fingering her clit. Rod is behind her, hands on her tits through the opening of her plunging neckline, as he rubs his cock on the cleft of her ass cheeks. Her mouth is bone dry, and the colors are even more watery, so her lust is at defcon 1.

The missile launches, going right up inside her pussy, as Jules kisses her, fingers her, and Rod fucks her, slowly, erotically, as if she is meant to be a being of bliss climaxing on every thrust. There are enough people dancing now so it isn't immediately obvious they are fucking right on the dance floor. Maddy resolves to up her fantasy game to make it keep up with her reality.

Time really doesn't have any meaning for Maddy then. She is having the greatest sexual experience of her life, in public, with one of her closest female friends, and a man she has known only a couple of hours. To be fair, she would have fucked him when they first met, but this was her first opportunity, even though he was the one who took it, took her. They dance, and dance, and fuck, and fuck for what seems like hours. Rod spends equal time in Jules and Maddy, being the gentleman that he is, making sure they both have a good time.

Rod's cock is convinced by Maddy's pussy muscle spasms to orgasm as it finally erupts deep within Maddy's quivering core. Rod collapses beside them, still standing, his chest heaving with exhaustion. Jules and Maddy hold each other tightly as they slowly come back to earth, their sweat-soaked bodies still shaking with pleasure, as they finger each other out to more ripples of erotic pleasure, sharing the cum deposited in her by her first out of wedlock tryst in their kisses.

Finally the dance floor has become too crowded to move. The music and lights on the dance floor throb, dizzying in their intensity. The air is thick with perspiration, and the three lovers can hardly breathe from the heat of it. The music grows louder and the heat from the dancing crowd is even more oppressive as they make their way towards the elevators.

They kiss with wild abandon, tongues intertwining in a frenzy as they wait for the elevator doors to open. The elevator ride is filled with steamy kisses and fervent caresses that drive them wild. They scamper down the hotel halls like children at recess to their room.

Flinging open their door, clothes are quickly discarded in a flurry of movement, thrown off in every direction landing everywhere. Maddy yanks back the covers and lands on the bed face up, Jules atop her in a passionate 69, Rod sliding in to fuck Maddy, then rolling them over so Maddy is on top, and thrusting his cock deep into her pussy again. Again and again Rod thrusts his hips into Maddy's tight pussy as she cries out in pleasure and throbs around him, his thrusts becoming more and more frenzied.

Rod has new ways of fucking her that Gerry had never even contemplated, much less mastered, with every new position bringing fresh sensations. Maddy knows Gerry could never equal Rod's skillful cockmanship. When he is close to climaxing, Maddy pulls him up to take him in her mouth as she pleasures him with her lips and tongue while drinking down his delicious cum. Rod pulls Maddy up to his mouth to greedily lap up every last drop of their shared pleasure. Maddy returns to feasting on his shaft to keep him fully hard for Jules, as she knows they are far from done.

Maddy hungrily returns to feasting upon Jules's sweet pussy, feeling the delicious wetness on her tongue as Jules rolls over onto her, pressing her firmly into the bed with confident sensuality. Rod then ravishes Jules as Maddy laps hungrily at her, enticing every orgasm from her lover's body with the endless pleasure that comes from serving her lover. Maddy laps at Jules' pleasure center with frenzied delight as Jules cries out in orgasmic bliss, every wave of pleasure pushing her and her lovers to the edge of sanity.

Rod then fucks Jules harder and harder as Maddy licks her, loving every climax they can get her to give up. The threesome is a wild and passionate dance between the two women - a celebration of their new found lesbian relationship and the joyous union of Rod and Jules. Even though the encounter is heavily tainted by its commercial nature, the ecstatic union of Rod and Jules is still a deep satisfaction to both of them that penetrates to the very core of their souls.

Jules climbs off of Maddy, laying down on her back. Maddy joins her, refusing to give up their oral embrace of their most private parts. She feels like she needs to eat Jules juicy pussy forever. Jules and Maddy writhe together in a passionate, primal embrace as Maddy laps hungrily at Jules' slick, over heated core. Jules doesn't waste a second to return the favor, resuming feasting on her lover's wet dripping pussy. Maddy moans and screams in pleasure as Jules ravenously devours her, with her wet tongue slipping and sliding around Maddy's swollen clit. Suddenly, Rod grabs Maddy by the waist, his wide palm crashing down on her soft rump curves with a force that jars her bones.

Maddy cries out as each spanking blow pushes her tongue further and further into Jules' love cave, causing Jules to vibrate and quiver in overwhelming pleasure. Each blow pushes her deep into Jules snatch so much so that Maddy has to curl her lips over her teeth to keep from leaving bite marks on Jules clit. Rod's hand comes smashing down on Maddy's round behind, over and over, sending shocks of pleasure and pain through both Maddy and Jules. His deep, forceful strokes send Jules into fits of orgasmic delight as Maddy's tongue works wonders inside her.

They switch again, as Rod has to bash with his hips the buns he smashed with his hands. Then again as he has to renew the red paint on her ass that has faded. Then again, as Rod's thrusts into Maddy now match the rage of a madman than the gentleman she first met, and she craves it beyond her ability to even quantify.

Maddy can no longer contain her cries of ecstasy as she is pounded harder and harder by Rod's relentless thrusts. Finally, one of Maddy's crushing sugar wall contractions gets Rod to claim his release, spewing deep into the squelching sodden mess that did not even resemble Maddy's pussy anymore. Maddy's massive repeated orgasmic contractions drive Rod's cock to spurt over and over as it erupts deep within Maddy's quivering core. Rod collapses beside them, his chest heaving with exhaustion.

Jules and Maddy hold each other tightly as they slowly come back down to earth, their sweat-soaked bodies still shaking with pleasure. Rod passes out, as Maddy and Jules return to the beginning, making love to each other, lips and tongues glued to lips and clits. Rod's hot seed oozes out from deep inside Maddy as they collapse into each other's arms, limp with pleasure, but Jules still fights to reclaim every drop of Rod's copious spend until they've all passed out.

The morning finds only Jules and Maddy left on the bed, the envelope with Rod's payment missing, his clothes absent as well. He has left flowers, a card, and a carafe of fresh coffee.

The card says "You are both beautiful and erotic beyond measure. Looking forward to our next adventure together!"

"Shower?" Jules pleads suggestively.

"Where are your manners, woman? Coffee first!" Maddy replies saucily. She needs a little starter fluid to remain conscious, she's still almost completely knackered from last night. They sip quickly, but their eyes remain locked on each other in deep lust.

Maddy's lips meet Jules, and then the coffee cups are put down on the table, as they reach for each other, kissing and slowly shuffling towards the bathroom, unwilling to stop kissing each other, unwilling to stop caressing each other. It is the passion from their first kiss at the country club on steroids, magnified times a thousand by the complacency shattering singular sexual experience from the night before.

They shower, which is mostly kissing with a little washing, but both are unwilling to escalate. They know one intimate touch risks releasing their passion again, and they must resume their normal lives or leave them behind forever. Neither would mind that result, they just want to let the first flowers of their love bloom fully. They dress, and kiss like they used to do before the country club, a ritual of parting that says we are who we were again as far as everyone else is concerned.

"Friday. 6pm. Bring Gerry if he will come. Tell him Saturday at 6pm with Conrad, no excuses. Be safe, my love." Jules says, as just a tiny uncontrollable peek under her emotional skirt slips out of her mouth.

"Be safe my love. How will I make it through the next two days?" Maddy protests.

"No better than I. Find your passport. If I can't control myself, you need to be ready to go to Paris with me at a moment's notice." Jules says curtly, as she walks out the door.

Maddy takes the card and the flowers. It has been a long, long time since Gerry gave her flowers on any day except the designated romantic holidays, and that was probably due to a standing order to his administrative assistant. Maybe when Rebecca was born.

Gerry is too busy to go with them Friday, as expected. Maddy takes the opportunity to get matching red, blue, gold, and purple outfits, with hose and heels, to match the style of her black one. It worked so well after all.

Friday night the Lyft drops her off at La Madeline, wearing her hot red outfit, which really makes her dark hair pop. Rod and Jules are there, but there is someone new, a handsome black man, roughly the same height as Rod, but thicker, more like a linebacker. Jules gives up the spot between them, to sit on her new partner's left side. Jules is wearing a purple lace dress version of Maddy's outfit, and looks incandescently hot, putting Maddy to shame. Rod is wearing the same basic black open shirt and slacks outfit in a different cut, and has the curly chest hair more on display. The black man is dressed in a dark purple version of the outfit Rod is wearing, and is simply gorgeous, a walking wet dream panty melter.

"Maddy, this is David. He is an old friend of Conrad's. If Conrad can get out of his prior engagement, he may join us later. If not there is always tomorrow. We have both Rod and David thru the weekend." Jules explains along with the introduction.

"Rod told me how beautiful you were, but I thought he was overstating, he does that about women sometimes. I hope I am just as wrong about him overstating your other passionate virtues." David says smoothly, with a Barry White style panty melting voice too. Instantly addictive. Walking wet dream instantly addictive panty melter.

Before she can get a word in edgewise, Jules plops Maddy down in the chair and bends over to give David a kiss in distraction, moving Maddy's hand onto his cock, still in his pants. It is clearly a monster, truly a Big Black Cock. Oh fuck!

"Sorry David, Jules forgot to mention you were cumming, but I'll just have to take care of that." Maddy says as she confidently strokes his cock, then unzips him to get full access. With her hand hidden by his pants, Maddy feels emboldened to stroke his cock, right there in public, as she sees fit. It just keeps growing and growing. Her fantasy game is going to have to be upped yet again, just to keep up with her reality.

The night progresses much as the night two nights before did, but with them having to switch chairs to change kissing partners. Neither Jules nor Maddy let David cum, but they have to pull out his shirt to cover up the fact his cock tip sticks out above his belt line. Maddy swoons every time she imagines how it will feel inside her. Bigger and thicker than Gerry or Rod, it is clearly the biggest cock she has ever touched. She wants to touch it more with just about every part of her body.

Once they make it to the dance floor, Rod and David trade places back and forth behind Jules and Maddy, giving them slow fucks as they play with their tits right out in the open for the viewing benefit of the other patrons. Kissing David is slower, deeper, than kissing Rod with the promise of longer, more passionate sex. His performance on the dance floor does not disappoint, as every stroke is a climax for Maddy. Her first time and she is already addicted to his big black cock. Mind blown by every stroke.

"Where are Rod and Jules?" Maddy finally notices.

"They went upstairs to get the room ready. But the real reason is that I need to talk to you all alone. I know you are married, I'm not looking to change that, and neither should you. I've known Jules for years and have been with her many times. But tonight she wants something special. She wants a no holes barred foursome, but suspects that you are an anal virgin. Is that true?" David says as he strokes slowly into Maddy, giving her chills and thrills while making her answer questions. Not fair, not fair at all!

"It is true. No one has ever been up there." Maddy says as the Molly is really kicking in and really making her feel like he should just bend her over and shove it up her ass right the fuck now to end all this debate society discussion of it.

"Then Rod gets that pleasure tonight. You go with Jules to the shower, she'll make sure you are ready. The other thing I'm concerned about is your head game. Yeah, sure, you have the Molly girl running around inside you, making you all frisky. But Rod and Jules were your first time stepping out? Two days ago? You sure you are up to taking Rod and myself at the same time? While I'm certain Jules is going to be going down on you or making you go down on her? Are you really up for all that? What if your husband finds out?" David slows his pace to give her a chance to answer.

"Gerry - well - he hasn't touched me in a long, long time. But he has been touching other women for a lot longer. One of my bridesmaids said he hit on her and did her. I chalked it up to jealousy at the time. That's twenty years of screwing around on me. I don't blame him. Hoses wander, hoses sprinkle my Mom used to say. So if I do what I want, I'm entitled. And Tonight, I want you and Rod and Jules. I love Jules. I'm sexually addicted to Rod. I suspect I will be sexually addicted to you after tonight. That's OK too." Maddy answers, as David playfully - and pointedly with his thrusts into her - acknowledges her points. Thanks to her tits being popped out of her dress, everyone else can see them too. Her nipples are so stiff when she bumps into someone's back they wince like they've just been stabbed by a knife - some hostile, until they see David.