Tune Up Ch. 01: Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon she is blowing him three times a day, plus fucking him too. She is surprised he can even hold his head up at work, after how hard she rides him at night. Her job, at this point, is to completely drain his balls so his wife didn't get any. She is successful beyond her wildest dreams, causing Maddy to get no dick at all for over six months. But about four months into that, they added a new task.

Becky, since she was not going to college, and not working, started hanging with a pretty wild crowd. Karen's task was to pull her out of the orbit of the BBC's that would soon ruin Gerry's precious daughter, and guide her into a more bisexual friendly big white cock friendly group. Turns out Becky is very bisexual, bordering on being fully female preference.

Befriending Becky was easy. Since she inherited her Mom's high class 9 looks, guys hit on her all the time. Being another attractive woman, Karen slid under Becky's radar as 'not a threat'. Karen didn't mind playing the party girl role one bit, since the new task also came with a four thousand dollar a month additional price tag. Karen loves this family and how wealthy they are making her for things she'd love doing anyway.

It was no surprise when Karen was tasked to seduce Becky, but it did raise a red flag for her about why she was not tasked to seduce the mother too. Karen read Maddy as bi to the core, but was told in no uncertain terms to keep to her tasks: keep Gerry pussy whipped, and seduce the daughter into promiscuous bisexuality without involving any more men than absolutely necessary. Karen must also actively demolish any resulting pair bonds. Karen knew where the 4 large job and the eight large in her wallet every month came from and is very happy with what is on her plate.

She would have married Gerry in a heart beat if she could. Becky is falling in love with her too, and her with Becky. But something in the back of her mind told her that someone wanted this family on their knees, so if they disobeyed, their entire world would burn. Karen knows she is just being used to set them up for a fall, but it feels too good for her to stop. Knowing that applied to her too, Karen decides there are very few things she would not do for them, just to keep it going as long as she possibly could.

*=*=*=*=*=*

Saturday after lunch and Gerry's lunchtime blowjob, she tells him she has some errands to run and will see him later. She met the P.I. at a Starbucks on the other side of town, which is quite a drive on the freeway. A nondescript white dude, so difficult to remember that after twelve meetings over six months she couldn't pick him out of a lineup, much less describe him.

He, as usual, is rather terse, "You have a new tasking. You will write a letter of resignation from your job, because of a family emergency, and send it in today. As far as your job is otherwise concerned, you are to disappear without a trace. You have until 4 PM to remove anything you want from your apartment, cleaners will sterilize it. You will leave a message for Gerry to be at the Dallas Community College El Centro campus at 9 PM for a burlesque show. Your super hot, super freaky girlfriend is in it and craves having a threesome with you and Gerry. Go to your P.O. box, there is a passport and new credit cards to continue receiving your three payments. You will close all of your accounts here and get cashier's checks for them."

"Acknowledged. I will comply." Karen replies as she gets her notes completed.

"Stop writing. You must memorize the rest of this." he warns.

Karen knew only the most sensitive parts of her tasks were verbal only. So she knew to sit up straight and pay attention.

"I am ready. I will comply." Karen says, her hands flat on the table. Her heartbeat is quicker, because if they are having her break all ties with Gerry, it is going to hurt that heart very badly, very deeply. To have her disappear without a trace - it will drive the man she loves completely mad.

"You will have three primary tasks. First is to do without question or discussion whatever Madeline Davis, whom you know as Maddy, tells you, from now on. For logistical reasons I cannot go with you and so she will take over, but will not be in the shadows. She will be in your face and on your face daily. Your second task is to get her daughter Rebecca Davis to go with you, along with whatever you are taking with you on the plane. That must at the very least include the entire contents of the P.O. box. You must be at the private jet commercial terminal at DFW before 9 PM. If you do not arrive with Becky at the appointed location at or before the appointed time, every effort will be made to turn your life into a living hell. So don't fuck with us." he says in a very stern tone.

"I hear you and understand. I will comply." Karen says, her knees knocking in fear. She does not know this man, but he scares the bejeebers out of her when he is being nice on a good day. On a day like today when he is directly threatening her, she is imagining dipping her feet in boiling oil in between beatings and gang rapes from homeless men. Nyah! Nyah! Nyah! Complete and enthusiastic utter compliance is her only choice.

"Your third task is to enjoy your six month to a year vacation in Europe, with your wealthy and loving hosts, seducing Becky daily and teaching her to enjoy the sexual liberty her mother has only recently learned. You will protect her, and to do this, you must cut off all contact with Gerry. It is possible he will reconcile with Maddy, whether they do so is otherwise none of your concern."

He pauses to sip the last of his Venti Mocha, then continues "But the carrot that goes with the heavy stick mentioned previously is that when you do as Maddy says, and when you get Becky on the plane, and when Gerry stops being an idiot, you will all get to love each other in passionate lives full of freedoms you can barely comprehend today. You are being rewarded for your good and faithful service to date. Please continue to do that and the rewards will be greater than you can imagine. Fail to do that and the penalties make me shiver. Your choice." He warns darkly.

"I hear you and understand. I will comply." Karen says through tears. She is terrified to the core, unable to imagine things so dark they make her handler shiver.

"Don't focus on the negative. Focus on the fact your income continues unabated, while you wine, dine and fuck your way through an all expense paid magical mystery tour of Europe. That tour is hosted by the mother of your lover, who is very grateful to you for taking such good care of her and loving her so well. She, despite all current appearances is also very happy how well you have loved Gerry, and wants to share him with you if he ever pulls his head out of his ass. You will probably never see me again, but if you do, I will make love to you for a thousand days and nights to thank you for serving us so perfectly. I will miss you." He says abruptly as he gets up to leave.

"Wait... I still have so many questions..." Karen says, but like a ghost in the light of day, he is gone. Nowhere in the wide open view of the store is there a trace of him. Now all she has are the promises he left her, and the threats, which are dark promises of a different sort.

Karen shakes off her being rattled and focuses on schedule. Given how far she is from home base, she has a lot of distance to cover to make her deadlines, and needs to hustle. Better get to it.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Maddy waits onboard the Gulfstream IV, with Conrad, Jules, Rod, and David. It is 8:45 PM, and they are scheduled to close the doors and roll out onto the runways in 15 minutes. Three hours or so to New York, a stay overnight in the Ritz-Carlton overlooking Central Park, then seven hours to Paris. Jules pulled the trigger on the Paris escape this morning after she got the phone message from Gerry, but somehow previously Maddy imagined it as just the two of them.

She doesn't really mind that her paid lovers were brought along, she'll find a use for them somewhere, she snickers to herself. She doesn't mind the fact they are paying attention to Jules while Conrad fondles and kisses her. After all, men exist to adore women, right? The first time Jules said that Maddy laughed out loud. Now she sees it as a fundamental truth of her life.

Noise at the aircraft door gets everybody to quickly shift to Maddy and Jules, both slightly rumpled, to be sitting together, while the men are in their own seats. They hear the last of the luggage loaded into the belly of the beast and the luggage door being shut and locked.

Becky and Karen appear at the cabin door. Both are rather wide eyed, never having flown in a private jet before, much less with these people they did not know. It was old hat to Maddy, having gone on ski trips with Jules and her gaggle to Aspen and Telluride. Plus there was that one drunken week in Cancun...

The cabin attendant, a very buxom red head with every bit as much cleavage as Karen if not more, pours champagne flutes for everyone. Becky is surprised to be included, and does not hesitate to sit in Conrad's lap when he gestures for her to do so.

"You are a woman now. You will have to act like one. Do you know how to act like a woman? Has Karen been teaching you well?" Conrad says as his hands are still being very polite, while Maddy fumes at his innuendo and flirting with her daughter.

"Of course Uncle Conrad! She has taught me so much!" Becky says with a laugh.

"Then show me. Kiss my beloved Jules the same way you kiss your beloved Karen on the way back to your seat. Don't hold back, she knows how to kiss a woman. Show her you do too." Conrad urges Becky, who promptly vacates his lap to do his bidding.

Jules looks up at Becky with a smile, saying "Don't think about it. Just pretend I'm Karen and think about all the times she has kissed you and how much you are going to love doing that for the next three hours on your first private jet ride!"

Becky does exactly that, finding Jules is indeed a very good woman kisser, as her hands caress her. Becky tries to respond in kind, momentarily forgetting who she is with as she fondles a boob. Jules moans in response, and cups Becky's breast gently, slipping a finger underneath to tease her already stiff nipple. Becky is off to the races then, as she gets a little wild in her response to Jules. The plane starts moving and a red faced Becky runs back to her seat next to Karen at the back of the plane.

Maddy ominously rises up to get right in Karen's face, kisses her full thick lips softly yet briefly, and then whispers in her ear, "You take care of my daughter. Don't let a single cock into her before New York. You are her goalie, defend her, don't let a single fucking puck or pucking fuck in to score. Get your face in there and block it if you have to, take one for the team. Especially Conrad. I know he's going to have her before this trip to Paris is done, but not right now. Do you understand me?" Maddy's serious tone comes through even in her whisper.

"I understand. I will comply." Karen says with a big smile, as she pulls Maddy down for a nice long kiss, so similar to kissing Becky, but so much more experienced, agile, versatile, thrilling.

"We're going to have to do more of that." Maddy says as she pulls away.

"Count on it." Karen promises, happy that her new handler is a friends with benefits arrangement. Great benefits too.

"Mommy likes you! Mommy really, really likes you! I'm so happy!" Becky cries out as she hugs and kisses Karen.

Maddy barely makes it back to her seat before they are rolling to a stop at the takeoff runway, and the cabin attendant had risen to stand in case she needed to physically put Maddy in a seat before takeoff. Everyone sits, buckles in, and the pregnant pause as the engines spin up sets a familiar tension into everyone. The brakes release and the plane leaps forward, moments thereafter leaping into the air. The angle is so steep Malcolm must have been a Navy pilot before he went commercial.

"This is your pilot, Malcolm. Our Gulfstream G450 will be cruising at 35,000 feet tonight on our way to La Guardia in New York City, which will take a little over three hours. The seat-belt sign will be turned off when we reach minimum cruise altitude. Beautiful Gina will be providing lingerie service, and Conrad has asked me to inform you the remainder of the flight at cruise altitude will be lingerie or less for all except the crew up front. Enjoy your flight." Malcolm says happily.

"Lingerie or less? I presume Conrad wants to turn the plane into a roman orgy?" Maddy worries to Jules.

"What's wrong with that?" Jules teases back.

"Becky is what is wrong with that." Maddy responds sharply.

"Relax. While he will no doubt tease the fuck out of her, he has personally promised me nothing will happen until after New York. I have an arrangement with Gina to keep the men distracted. That makes it three to three instead of three to two. Besides, I think the voyeur side of Becky would love to come out to play, and Karen can make her relive it in bed tonight. We brought plenty of strap-ons. Besides, the only one Conrad has his heart set upon fucking on this flight is you, my love." Jules says happily, in a 'nothing to see here, move along now' lecture punctuated by a lusty kiss with finger diddle of her clit that woke up Maddy's sleeping kitty.

Once at altitude, Conrad summons Karen with hand gestures, and once she arrives in front of him he demands "Strip. Leave the hose on."

Karen is worried that she is violating her prime directive, until she sees Mama Bear and Auntie Bear circling the wagons around Baby Bear. Gina takes one for the team, down on all fours as David plows her with animal fervor, and Rod gets some of the best head available above 10,000 feet from Gina.

"Head. Now." Conrad says to Karen, as her heart skips a beat. One of the largest cocks she has ever seen, she instantly calls it 'The Great White Whale' in her head. Luckily growing up black, she knows her way around big cocks, and proceeds to feast on him, eventually making him lay the seat down into bed mode, splashing her dripping wet box up and down onto his tongue. He can take a lot more head than most men at her best intensity, so she reaches down into beast mode, sucking from his big bulbous purple cock head, down his long thick hard shaft, in a blur, until she is gasping like a fish kissing his big balls, while stoking his cock shaft with both hands. Conrad is grunting in pleasure but he isn't cumming. Karen can't figure out what she is doing wrong, while his thick tongue, obviously well trained by his bi wife, is ringing up score after score on her own personal climax board.

Conrad turns them around to slide that massive fuck tool into her drenching wet pussy, as Karen cries out in pleasure just from him entering her. Then he puts his hands on her hips, making her do the work, doing the twerk on his cock, while he occasionally punctuates their fuck with his own thrusts, invariably scraping that cock ridge over her g-spot, making her squirt. She can't see the person she is supposed to be protecting, but she is confident she has taken Conrad off the field of battle, so that has to count for something.

Gina is getting banged hard, like a screen door on a surfaced submarine in a hurricane, from both ends. Rod is face fucking her hard, while David is in beast mode fucking her from behind. Gina has a goofy smile on her face, getting paid to do what she would have gladly paid them to do to her. She quickly finds herself lost in the deep end of climaxes from David's massive tool, and spits out Rod's sweet tasting shaft, not because she wants to do so, but because she has to or she's going to pass out.

"HALP!" Gina cries out, hoping one of the other women will take mercy upon her.

Maddy sees Gina's torment, and she knows exactly what to do because of her recent foursome experiences with them and Jules. She slides in underneath Gina, enjoying the lush body of the red head and the delicious taste of her twitching cunt while David is still pounding it.

Rod quickly realizes Maddy's pussy is on offer, as Gina starts feasting on it. He quickly takes his pleasure from one of the hottest women he's ever known, and their foursome is now in balance. As the waves of climaxes pulse through her like ripples on a river of climaxes, Gina wonders if it was really all that smart to do what she just did, trading Rod for Maddy. But her squelching spasming pussy quickly vetoes any objection with waves of bliss.

Jules observes the number of Becky defenders has dropped from three to one, at least Conrad is now banging the bejeebers out of their hot little secret agent that fucked Gerry so hard he's going to feel like he's the weakest man in a southern men's prison.

Karen is luscious and well skilled in lesbian pleasure techniques, and getting schooled in why no one says no to Conrad. If you're a man and say no, he will take your wife and daughters away from you. If you are a woman, he will make you addicted to his Big White Cock. Not such a bad deal for his wife who gets to eat all the fish he catches.

Jules wants to eat that particular fish which is wriggling on his hook as she speaks, but that would put the number of Becky defenders to zero. So instead she decides to check off another item in her bucket list, where Becky and Jules are in a deliciously sensual sixty nine. Plus she will have gotten into her panties before Conrad, another notch on the bedpost on her side of the bed. What fun is playing if you don't keep score?

"Ready to finish our first woman kiss?" Jules asks Becky, who is sitting naked and playing with herself while watching everybody else get it on. Without waiting for an answer, it is a full tilt boogie kissing, fondling, onslaught atop her lover's daughter, doing everything she knows Maddy craves doing to Becky herself. Well at least she can live vicariously through me Jules decides.

Jules hungrily drops down beside Becky and wraps her lips around her swollen nipples, sucking one breast and then the other into her mouth. Alternating between soft sucking and hard nipping, Jules savors the taste of Becky's hard and sensitive nipples, salivating over them. Becky's aroused groans and heavy sighs provide further gratification for Jules.

Jules hands feverishly explore Becky's body, groping and kneading her breasts. It is like wildfire on Becky's skin wherever she touches, eagerly exploring every inch of Becky's body. Her fingers dance over her breasts, flicking and caressing her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through Becky's body. Jules' nails then run along Becky's sides and stomach, up and down,leaving a trail of tingles in their wake, wriggles where she is ticklish.

Somehow Jules knew exactly where to touch and when, as each movement sent Becky spiraling further and further into ecstasy. All reason disappears from Becky's mind as Jules fingers inch lower and lower, until one finger pushes into her pussy. Though Becky begs for more, Jules slowly pulls the finger out before rapidly thrusting it back in, this time harder and deeper. Jules continues her cruel torture, her fingers pushing and prodding into Becky's core in unpredictable patterns, as if playing a cruel game. But it is only cruel if you aren't getting what you want, and Becky is getting exactly what she wants: admission to the adult games she is certain her parents and their friends play.

Jules flips around, flattening the seat, her eyes burning with need and desire, as she hungrily dives between Becky's legs. A tidal wave of pleasure surges through Becky as Jules' mouth descends upon her pussy. Becky takes about a millisecond to decide it is payback time, going all feral on Jules ass, clawing at it, and nipping at Jules labia. Jules ravages Becky with an unrelenting fury, burying her head between Becky's legs and seeking out the depths of her pleasure. Becky simply latches her mouth on Jules clit, taking the swollen bulb on a rough ride of the harshest techniques Karen has shared with her. Jules tongue creates and completes an electric circuit of pleasure that directly sparks Becky's pussy, making it convulse with desperate aches and throbs of delight, feeding back through Becky's tongue into her own pussy.