Tune Up Ch. 01: Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is one other point. I don't know what your and Gerry's financial situation is, but if you become addicted to Rod or myself, there is a heavy financial cost. I'm sure it cost Jules over four large for Rod on Wednesday, and over ten large for each of us this weekend. At her eight or nine figure yearly income, it is like most people buying a Happy Meal. But you need to sit down and figure out how you are going to afford 120 to 240 large per year. I think a lot of that goes away if you give Jules what she wants." David says as he holds himself still, deep inside Maddy's pussy, filling her like no man ever has before.

"So what does Jules want?" Maddy asks hopefully, eager to provide it.

"She wants you and Gerry in her and Conrad's bed on a regular basis. If that isn't on the menu, then just you would be their backup plan. Mind you, if they go with plan B, Gerry is going to find his life FUBAR, fucked up beyond all recognition. So just be aware, your girl has ulterior motives, and she comes with strings attached." David says as we sway as the music starts up again.

"I haven't had a whiff of that. But I didn't have a whiff of Cindy the bridesmaid on Gerry's Johnson, either. I tend to be a little too trusting and naive, sometimes." Maddy says wistfully.

"Just wanted to give you the skinny so you weren't caught with the wrong Johnson in your mouth. Are you up to partying tonight? Good to go?" David probes as he pulls out and zips up. If I want any more of his miracle Johnson, the only answer is Yes.

"You don't play fair." Maddy complains in a contrived pout.

"All's fair in love and whore." David chuckles.

"In that case, David, I'm your lady of the evening." Maddy chuckles.

They kiss waiting for the elevator, and in the elevator, and even walking down the hall as Maddy rides him with her feet atop his feet, like a little girl with her Daddy, as he hugs her close. He is such a gentle bear of a man, she feels completely safe with him. His being completely open and honest makes her trust him even more. She can see why Jules chose him to seduce her.

They no sooner get in the room than Jules' phone goes off, and frantic requests of "Where's Jules?" get the "She's in the shower" answer. Maddy scoops up the phone off the table.

So Maddy answers Jules phone, like she has a thousand times before in other social situations, seeing that the caller is Conrad.

"Hi Conrad, Jules is in the shower." Maddy says cheerfully.

"Aren't you supposed to be in there with her?" He asks hopefully.

"Gosh, Conrad, I really wish I was. She is such a wonderful lover, just a phenomenal kisser, and she eats my pussy like a dream. But I had to find out from a third party that this whole week has been seducing me and Gerry to join you two in bed, so there are some things we need to talk about. If I get what I want, I will make certain you get everything you want, not just Plan B." Maddy adds a little steel to the resolve in her voice.

"I'm all ears. How can I help you get what you want?" Conrad says eagerly. Maddy can see him doing his Ross Perot impression in her mind.

"First of all, Jules has been using escorts to encourage me to join you. I presume similar measures have been undertaken with Gerry. I want all of our escort expenses to be taken care of by you until Gerry or I have comparable purchasing power." Maddy says in a very clear 'do not fuck with me' tone of voice.

"A trifle. Tell me what you really want." Conrad is probably hard because he loves negotiating, and can see right through most people. But he loves it, lives for it.

"I need a complete sexual history of my husband. Offer him a position, tell him you have to have it to deal with any sexual harassment litigation, but I need to know everybody he's been fucking throughout our whole marriage. I don't begrudge him any of that, nor will I in the future. I have come to see the merit in your and Jules open marriage philosophy. But that needs a foundation of the truth, I know mine, can only guess at his, plus he has incentive to minimize and lie to me. Yet the family that swings together stays together, so we have to have that truth bedrock to proceed. I need him to have a job where he isn't working seventy hours a week, and I can leverage him with knowing what he hasn't been telling me. All to get the result which both of us want." Maddy leaves him hanging.

"And that result is?" Conrad is chomping at the bit.

"An open, loving relationship between the four of us where no one even questions our two couples taking vacations together and spending a lot of time together. Very intimate time together. Like Jules and I have been having together this week. Like a bowling team where you might have subs come play week to week. Maybe we will find some we'd like to play with every week. Maybe we will sneak in a pro from time to time to spice things up. I'll let you fill in the blanks of how you would like it to go, and we each will do the same, and then we will do it all." Maddy proposes in a husky voice, not even realizing her free hand has let the fingers do the walking down below.

"Your bargain strikes me very hard. We have an agreement in principle. Do you want it reduced to a legal one?" Conrad asks knowing everything he wants is in his grasp.

"Yes, I do. A personal services agreement between you and I, best effort, non-disclosure, each to the other. I will sign when the document is ready and meets my terms. Until then, we both give our word to the other to act as if it is already in effect. I can force Gerry to join us tomorrow night. Speaking of which, there must be some reason you called Jules?" Maddy tries to wrap up the call.

"Yes, good point. I can't be there tonight. But give Jules my love and make sure she goes as close to airtight as possible in the situation. Best effort, eh?" Conrad teases, but he is also being serious.

"Will do. Anything else?" Maddy asks, eager to get back to having fun. Like a kid eager for the difference between the only sandbox she's ever played in and an entire amusement park.

"Wear the same outfit you did Wednesday night tomorrow night. Make sure you slip Jules and Gerry a dose of her Molly before dinner. It's the good stuff, prescription from Canada. I want to see her go hammer and tongs after the two of you tomorrow night. You'll be coming back to our place so plan on some hot tub fun. I love you Maddy, whether you know it or not, and Jules is head over heels in love with you. I hope you can feel the same way about me one day, and I hope Gerry can feel the same way about her. Your insightful proposal gives me hope. We have three out of four, and you say you can close the deal on the last one. Save some of yourself tonight so you can make that a reality tomorrow. Ciao bella." Conrad hangs up.

As Maddy walks back in the hotel room, Jules is being worshiped by her two escorts, and it makes her very jealous of the attention she is getting. Jules pops up from the bed as Maddy hands her the phone.

"Who called? Let me guess. Conrad, saying he could not be here tonight." Jules is as disgusted by Conrad being kept away from playing with her as Maddy is with Gerry being kept away from playing with her.

"Let's say in our foursome agreement, we put in a clause saying you can only spend as much time with the other spouse as you have with your own spouse." Maddy says warmly and openly.

"Somebody has been telling tales out of school." Jules says in a wicked tone of voice that indicates someone is in imminent danger of getting seriously hurt.

"Don't blame them. A good escort is one that stays bought. These two are very exceptional escorts and we need to use them for the purpose which we hired them." Maddy says happily.

"And what purpose is that?" Jules crosses her arms over her chest, getting all hurt and defensive, preparing to lash out.

"It must appear to Gerry that you and I have a long term lesbian relationship, and he is being allowed to be with us and be shared by us. It is one of his go-to fantasies. Trust me, that cat is already in the bag. Second, He must believe that you have converted me to your open marriage relationship style, which you have, and that he will get to fuck more hot women than he ever dreamed of, with you, with me, with us, and even tag teaming them with Conrad. We will be a foursome of people who trust each other implicitly. I will continue to love you just as much, if not more than I have since the day we first kissed. To do that, these professionals must teach me about spit roasting and DP, showing Gerry that because he refused to play with me I gave my anal cherry to another man. Any volunteers?" Maddy says as two hands shoot up in the air like they'd been shot out of a gun.

"So much for the innocent ingenue!" Jules laughs out loud.

"So any takers on cleaning me out and lubing me up to ream out my ass?" Maddy teases.

"That's my job!" Jules says as she grabs Maddy by the elbow and frog marches her to the shower.

"Kiss me please." Maddy says softly.

As they kiss softly, erotically, yet passionately in the shower, their hands roam each other's bodies hungrily, lathering each other sensuously with a soapy sponge. Maddy's lust is palpable as she wantonly imagines Gerry performing this same heavenly pleasure on Jules. Jules deeply feels the same burning desire for Conrad to pleasure Maddy. So the cleaning goes on much longer than the men waiting outside would have preferred. The outside world fades away as they drift further into their dreamy reverie. A different kind of cleaning is about to transpire as an enema is hung on the shower rail for each of them and they are rinsed out.

Unseen to Jules and Maddy, the men outside grow increasingly impatient as the shower session continues. With lingering sensuality, Jules shows Maddy how to rim someone, flicking faster and faster as Maddy gets aroused as well as to check that she is clean by tenderly licking her as if her ass is a sweet ice cream cone. Maddy repeats the rimming on Jules, but slowly and deliberately. Maddy erotically focuses on rimming her, copying the techniques taught her by Jules, driving Jules to the brink of orgasm from the sheer pleasure of it. Maddy continues to push Jules towards climax with a sensuous zeal that makes Jules legs quiver with pleasure, shake with need.

Jules lubes up a dildo, and begins slowly opening up Maddy's ass until she can take the full length. Jules slides the slick lubricated dildo back and forth deep inside Maddy's waiting ass, feeling her quiver with each new sensation. As Maddy moans in pleasure, Jules licks her way down to Maddy's pleasure bud, devouring her with expert tongue flicks and swipes.

Jules is licking her pussy and clit until Maddy screams with delight as her first orgasm with something in her ass crashes through her body. Maddy lubes up another dildo, beginning to slowly and erotically open up Jules ass. Maddy then takes the slippery dildo and again applies it firmly to Jules rectal entrance, slowly pushing deeper and deeper inside as she gasps breathlessly. With each vigorous stroke, Jules legs become weaker as she feels an incomparable intensity.

Maddy then starts to suck Jules throbbing clit, pushing the dildo deeper and faster as Jules cries out in pleasure. She licks the full length of Jules labia, from the opening of her vagina up to the clitoris, as she plunges the dildo in slightly farther each stroke. Jules legs are shaking with need, as Maddy starts sucking Jules clit even harder while thrusting the dildo quickly in and out of her lover's wanton ass. Jules, overwhelmed, surrenders to the ass fucking and cries out in a deeply satisfying climax. They take a moment to recover.

Jules takes a slow, deep breath as she lubes up a larger dildo for a second foray into Maddy's hot ass, slowly pushing it deeper and deeper inside of Maddy's tight ass. She spreads her fingertips over her lover's skin, lightly grazing her flesh before delving further with her tongue, licking and swirling around her clit until Maddy's first orgasm with something inside of her ass seems small compared to the wave of orgasms that crashes over her.

Taking a cue from her partner, Maddy lubes up another larger dildo, pushing it into Jules' still tight ass as she sucks and licks along the length of her labia. Jules can feel her body trembling from the pleasure coursing through her as Maddy thrusts the dildo deeper and faster, alternating with furious tugs on her clit. Finally, Jules comes screaming, as wave upon wave of pure pleasure courses through her veins. Jules cums hard, falling to her knees in the shower. Ass fucking practice is finally over.

They both brush their teeth and gargle, so they can kiss freely. They happily walk out hand in hand, as Jules lays down on the bed, Maddy in 69 position, and they are off to the races. Rod gets behind Maddy, lubing her ass and his cock, while David unleashes his BBC on Jules pussy, pulling out every few strokes to plunge his massive shaft into Maddy's mouth and then down into her throat. He returns to Jules, alternating between them as a distraction to keep Maddy from clenching her ass and making things even tougher.

But her time in the shower with Jules has taught her enough about her own body, and Rod really knows how to ass fuck a woman. Plus having Jules munch her muff keeps Maddy always close to having an orgasm, which makes her much more relaxed. Maddy is beginning to like being spit roasted very much. She was never into anal sex before, so the first big orgasm with a real cock inside her takes her by surprise. But without figuring out why the bomb went off inside her brain from the munching of her muff and the pounding of her ass, plus the huge cock invading her throat, Maddy decides she likes all of it very, very much, thank you.

Rod continues fucking Maddy's ass, seemingly able to handle her hot, tight ass without cumming even as it spasms around his long thick shaft. Jules is getting really worked up from eating Maddy, plus the on again, off again deep stroking of David's massive cock brings her right to the edge of climax with each stroke. Delicious erotic torment which she would gladly pay for all over again.

David decides it is time to move on from spit roast to DP. Rod and Maddy twist over onto their left sides, as Jules slides out to stand by the side of the bed. David lays down where Maddy was, and Maddy/Rod roll over atop him. A slight skooch to lower Maddy a little bit, and David can drive his cock up until it is fully buried in her sweet pussy. Maddy drops all of her weight down onto David's solid support, noting he is indeed the biggest cock that she has ever had inside her.

Maddy has never felt so full. David has felt a few tighter pussies, but not many. Jules lowers her pussy onto David's face, giving him access to her tasty sopping vagina, as Maddy zeros in on her clit. Maddy determines this will make Conrad happy, since she is 'airtight', then realizes Conrad meant for Jules to be airtight, not her. Well she'll just have to wait her turn, Maddy determines.

It takes a few minutes for everyone to sync up, Rod stroking in her ass, David fucking her pussy, Maddy licking Jules clit, Jules pussy being cored out by David's thick tongue. But when they all get in sync, it is magical. Maddy quickly determines the only reason you would not fuck like this every single time is that you did not have all the players.

Her body responds in a panoply of choreographed climaxes, which ripple into Jules, a sheer unrequited madness of erotic pinnacles. Her conscious mind is gone, she is simply a being of bliss. Now she knows what Conrad wanted for Jules, and her heart breaks that Gerry has never loved her enough to give this to her.

All bulbs when fed too much current burn out, and Maddy has become the fuse in the circuit that cannot take the load. Maddy takes a load from Rod up her ass, a massive load drenching her already sopping slit from David, and a point blank squirt right in the face from Jules. Maddy thrashes in what can only be described as the orgiastic version of a grand mal seizure, her entire body convulsing, as the world disappears down a tunnel that turns to black.

When Maddy returns to the land of the living, she finds Jules riding David, as Rod plows her rear, her face covered with cum. Maddy has to clean her up, so she starts licking Jules' face, then kissing her, as David pulls Maddy's pussy atop his own mouth, using that thick tongue to mine orgasmic ripples from her drenched seam. Jules bends her head down, and they are off to the races.

Two jockeys riding one filly, as she munches down the biscuit of another. Conrad would be so proud of her, as the guys keep going and going, making Jules cum her brains out, over and over again. Of course Maddy scored an assist on every one of them, because few things fire up Jules passion as much as orally pleasing the woman she loves. Maddy is just along for the ride, but is soon lost in that zone where her conscious mind is gone and she is once again simply a being of bliss.

They trade off, Maddy then Jules then Maddy, cleaning Rod, cleaning David, resurrecting Rod, resurrecting David, again and again, until dawn is breaking outside the window and they are all completely satisfied, and completely exhausted. The pile of people returns to sleep, dreaming sweet dreams of being so deeply loved that they are simply beings of bliss.

Jules and Rod awaken first, shower together, and head off to breakfast. When they return, they wake Maddy and David, who take their time in the shower, at breakfast, and orally pleasing each other just like Jules and Rod are doing. That becomes the way they spend the day, couples switching around in every variation except David and Rod, who take a break when Maddy and Jules 69. They take a late lunch, then eagerly resume their oral affections.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Gerry and Karen are at the office early on a Saturday, having spent the night together in crazed intense debauchery at her place. He watches her close the door and lock the door, even though they are the only ones in the office. She is always very careful to keep their affair a secret. Gerry is happy because it means he will momentarily get to see more of her beautiful, lush black chassis. Sure enough, she removes her blouse and her bra, putting them on one of the chairs by the round work table. She poses there, her 36E breasts hanging and wobbling until Gerry looks up to notice, and smile. She is continuously seducing him, keeping his interest up and his dick hard as they continue to work for a little while. He fucks her bent over his desk when he can't take her taunting tits anymore. He calls his wife leaving her a voice-mail, as he fucks Karen to tell her he won't be able to make their dinner tonight because something new has come up at work. A pair of problems he has to completely solve he says as he crushes Karen's soft breasts, holding the phone between his cheek and shoulder.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Which is exactly what she was hired to do. A P.I. approached her at the unemployment office, attracted by her petite (five foot flat) but lush figure. He offers her four thousand dollars a month to seduce a man, atop a four thousand a month job. She applies to Gerry's company and is hired to work as his executive assistant.

She is told to slow walk the seduction, documenting it with miniature web cameras at the office, her home, and his home. So the first week she asks him to be allowed to wear more comfortable clothes, which turn out to be right at the border between hooker wear and office wear. Her cleavage canyon always traps Gerry's gaze. Her round rump always rubs him in passing. He is hooked.

So Gerry interprets that as a green light to get handsy with her, which the P.I. told her to initially turn down, to reject, only letting him do what he wanted over time (no more than a week). She let him wear her down, and soon she would let him do whatever he wanted to her, often begging to do it to him. Karen didn't like that at all. If she'd had her way, for four thousand dollars a month, she would have blown this handsome man in the middle of the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza at mid day every single day of the week, and then fucked him in his own bed every night. It was sheer torture to slow walk the seduction when she was dripping wet in his presence from the moment she shook his hand. Plus, for a white guy, the dude is really hung!